Start by marking “Outmatched” as Want to Read:
Outmatched

Outmatched

What happens when a boxer finds chemistry with a geek?

Parker Brown can’t believe she needs to hire a fake boyfriend. When she landed her dream job in renewable energy, she thought she’d be entering a world at the forefront of progressive thinking. But the head boss prefers to promote employees who are “settled.” Thankfully, she’s found the perfect candidate, a fellow
Published November 19th 2019

Start your review of Outmatched
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-books
An unlikely, yet predictable romance novel written by two of my favorite authors that have created a novel filled with angst and so much passion...

ARC kindly provided by the publicist at SBPR, in exchange for an honest review...

Blog Instagram Facebook Twitter
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
5 STARS
If we made it through this ruse with me going to prison for assault instead of murder, I’d call it a win. The guy really pushed my buttons. And I hadn’t even known I had any.

I. AM. SO. HAPPY. RIGHT. NOW.

Seriously. I don't even know what to do with myself? What do you do when two of your favorite authors co-write a book together and not only does it live up to your RIDICULOUSLY BIG expectations but actually EXCEEDS it?!! You flail like the happy fangirl that you are and offer up an
Mali Mor ❤️ The Romantic Blogger
ezgif-com-video-to-gif

30-year-old Parker Brown loves her job at a Renewable Energy company, but the owner is a chauvinistic sexist man who only hire married or woman in a serious relationship - which proves (in his eyes) a long-term commitment.
Parker has been single for 13 years, and now she could lose her job, so she hires the perfect candidate, Dean Morgan to be her fake boyfriend.
But when the time comes, she finds herself in front of a different guy - He doesn't wear a suit, he's rough, has a dirty mouth...
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FIVE STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Authors}

No matter what he said, I had to end this deal. My feelings…well, my feelings were now involved, and after what just happened between us, I knew this man had the power to hurt me. Deeply.

Kristen Callihan and Samantha Young, two authors who have been on my favorites list for years, have come together to collaborate for the first time, and I truly hope there is more in store with this fabulous writing duo! ”OUTMATCHED” is a wildly fun and
Jen
I absolutely loved this book! It was a fabulous read that put a smile on my face, and warm feelings in my heart!! With the two authors that co-wrote this book, I should have known it would be a brilliant story! Both Samantha Young and Kristen Callihan have written stories in the past that I have enjoyed. Now that they put their heads together, they could not fail! My fingers are crossed that they will continue on with this world and characters they created!

As for the main characters; Rhys and
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
5 STARS

Wow this one was amazing, it was addictive,heartwarming,fun,sweet and steamy!Now, I need more books from this duo!Outmatched has everything I wanted and even more!I enjoyed the romance so much and I couldn't get enough of Parker and Rhys!

description

They have a great banter, they make me smile, laugh and swoon! Rhys and Parker gave to each other what they needed!They have a great combination!I adored them!They also were intense and so steamy sigh!I loved them so much!

They are my new favorite
Wendy
4,5

Wow, I really needed this. This was definitely a case of the right book at the right time. I love when that happens ;)

I love it when a plan comes together GIFs - Get the best GIF ...

I am a huge fan of the opposites attract trope and "the geek and the jock" is unquestionably my favorite. Not to mention the whole "fake relationship" deal. Count me in!!

Parker who is trying to climb the corporate ladder is in need of a boyfriend to impress her boss. She decides to go the unusual route to conjure one up....she hires him :P

Unfortunately, there is a case of mixed
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
5 Stars!
(ARC provided by author/ Social Butterfly PR)

photo 3910DE3D-6A7C-4B13-8799-0E93F622917C_zpshmkfbx8m.jpg

Parker Brown is a single woman living in Boston who comes from a well known, wealthy family. Her career has become her entire focus, and she loves her job working in renewable energy as a data analyst. She's determined to move up in the company, and wants to score a permanent contract. The only problem is the top boss has an old fashioned way of thinking, and prefers his employees to be "settled." Since Parker hasn't found that special
Isabella.R
3 Cracked in the Head Stars

What could a retired heavyweight boxer and an environmentally friendly geek have in common? Well actually, almost everything once they got over their egos, animosity, and their narrow-minded views of each other…

Parker Brown needs a fake boyfriend to progress at work. Where she thought she was hiring a compatible escort to play the part, she got the caveman brother in his place. Before she has the chance to tell him to piss off, Rhys Morgan has accepted the role,
Emma Chase
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Outmatched had me hooked from the first word to the last, with a completely perfect mix of entertaining banter, seriously hot sexy times, and sweetly piercing emotion. Kristen Callihan & Samantha Young are officially one of my favorite writing duos and I hope they have more in store for us soon!
Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳
Not sure what I did to get the privilege of getting an early copy of Outmatched by Kristen Callihan and Sam Young but I'm extra grateful!
Amazing banter, amazing chemistry, amazing character development.
This book was just all around amazing.
I finished this book in an almost one sitting (my bladder isn't that young) and I FLOVED IT. It reads like a dream you never want to wake up from.
SO SO SO GOOD and HOT. So hot. The first kiss scene in this book had me projecting, honestly. Wow.
Enemies to
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Oct 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was quite fun! :)

Kristen & Samantha both are one of my favorite authors and I really liked this story.

*ARC kindly provided by author in exchange for an honest review.

Shawna
5 stars - Contemporary/Sports Romance

My oh my but this was an engaging, fun, sexy, swoony read! The witty, snarky, flirty banter between Rhys and Parker was utterly entertaining and their chemistry was combustible and delicious! I just loved them together! This is definitely a successful collaboration for two great authors, and I really hope they give us more!

This was me pretty much the entire book.

description

And this is how I felt about Rhys.

mel
y’all need to read this because this was so cute.
*RTC
Dilek VT
That was some sweet romance and I liked it. Yeah, me as happy as that cat now :)

It is simple and light but good in its own way. And super cute. It made me happy and I read it with a big smile on my face.

Oh, and I loved both characters very very much and it is rare when that happens. Both Parker and Rhys were adorable.

FUN BANTER / ADORABLE CHARACTERS:

He dragged his gaze over my body and grunted.

“I’m going to ignore whatever that noise meant since I’ve evolved beyond the Tertiary Period.”

***

Alba and Her Secrets..♥
5 'Tinker Bell' Stars!
ARC provided via Social Butterfly PR in exchange for an honest review.

I knew it, I just knew it. These two authors together.. PURE MAGIC! As soon as Kristen and Samantha announced this book collaboration, I just knew it would work perfectly. I love these two authors and their work together in Outmatched did not disappoint. I had no doubts about that even before starting the book!

Outmatched is a standalone sports romance / fake boyfriend romance. It’s a love story between
Bookgasms Book Blog
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula, missy
AHHH!! Outmatched was AMAZING!!! I need to catch my breath because I loved it so much. This book you guys!! THIS BOOK IS WHY I BLOG . It was the perfect combination of smirks and swoons and giggles with a sassy af heroine and a broody alpha hero with a heart of gold. I DIED for this story! Callihan and Young knocked it out of the park!

When being a single woman in a male-dominated company may hurt Parker Brown's chances for career advancement, she is forced to hire a man to pose as her
Jemima jamir aka Sentranced Jem
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-2019
PSX_20191113_121630.jpg

Title: Outmatched
Author: Kristen Callihan & Samantha Young

I’m just going to state the obvious here and point out that Outmatched is written by Kristen Callihan and Samantha Young. Two of my favourite authors. So is it any wonder that I absolutely LOVED this book!

Outmatched is without a doubt a wonderful romance book. A pure joy!
This is the perfect book for those that seek to read a love story that purely defines the term “opposites attract”.

Release blitz teaser.jpg
This one left a BIG smile on my face the
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Rhys used to be a professional boxer. But then his best buddy died in a fight and Rhys stopped fighting. Then his dad went and died on him too - leaving him with no money and a gym up to its neck in debt. Plus a smart(assy) little brother he has to somehow get through college and out into the job world!

Little bro Dean is the one who brings Parker into his Rhys' life.

She hired Dean through an app as her pretend boyfriend to look all in love and engaged in front of her new boss. But instead of
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
Spoilers ahead

When Parker's co worker informs her that their misogynistic billionaire investor boss only promotes people he deen to be settled she hires Dean to act as her fake boyfriend. After losing the live of her life years earlier Parker hasn't been in another relationship so Dean was her perfect solution...... only Dean's ex heavyweight champion brother is the one to show up and somehow find his way into the role

Rhys' beloved gym badly needs a cash infusion, with his father having gambled
Bookphenomena (Micky)
The coming together of two of my favourite romance authors was like Christmas and I waltzed into OUTMATCHED with full enthusiasm. This was a story of a fake relationship (which I do enjoy) and two very opposite characters. There were misunderstandings, judgements and chemistry along the way, so lots to get your teeth into.

Parker was battling a misogynistic workplace and a boss who’s behaviour forced her hand to hire a boyfriend figure for work events. She just wanted equality but I hated that
Kilikina
This book is an absolute top favorite of 2019!!! It blew me away. It is seriously on par with The Hating Game for me, it was THAT good.

I absolutely ADORED Parker and Rhys! The banter, chemistry, plot- everything was top notch. The sex scenes were some of the best I’ve read in this genre. I was swooning and grinning throughout this entire book.

This is the type of book that makes you want to reread it as soon as you finish it. I know I will be rereading this again, sooner than later.

I hope
Lacey (Booklovers For Life)
I love a smol, dorky, nerdy heroine and a big, gruff, grumpy hero They make the sweetest couple in this fake-relationship romance, with lots of great banter and tension. Samantha Young and Kristen Callihan did a fantastic job with this collaboration and I hope they write more together!

Review to come.
Karen
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
5 STARS

With her, I felt like something new, something better. “I’m so fucking crazy about you, Parker Brown. You have no idea.” Her smile was the sun. “I might have some idea.”

LOVED THIS ONE! The characters, the storyline, all of it. The relationship development between these two was like crack for me. I blew through it in one day, which is not something I often do. The chemistry, the banter.. loved it all. Hope to God there's a sequel or a series even. This was my first book by Kristen
Phuong ✯
My friend Lien told me that she could imagine me liking the banter in this book and guess what? She was absolutely right! I really loved the back and forth between Rhys and Parker. Rhys and Parker individually are already awesome, but when they are together I couldn't stop smiling. It was such a fun and enjoyable read.

What is Outmatched about, let me tell you:
fake dating:
opposites attract:
foul mouthed hero and a little stuck up heroine:
the cutest endearments:
funny & sweet banter:
Lien
Nov 19, 2019 marked it as dnf
Don't mind me.
Continue scrolling.
Nothing to see here.

DNF at 60%

Saddest thing that could happen to a moody reader like me is when you know you could love a book (because this is totally my usual jam!) but can't because your own moody ass decides NOPE. Not right now.

Nearly everything annoyed me, I even wanted the couple to hash it out instead of doing that hate-make-out thingy they do in books when they argue, and the angry-sex is usually a personal favorite. So yeah... *sigh* This was the exact
Bex | TotallyBex.com
When two contemporary romance powerhouses in their own right join forces and release a book, you know it’s going to be a knockout. Outmatched not only lived up to my sky-high expectations, but it also proved to be a one-two punch of swoon and sassiness I couldn’t put down.

Parker Brown is an environmentalist working in green energy. She was born into a rich family, but she's determined to make her own way and succeed without their help. Parker is a pint-sized powerhouse, she’s a problem-solver
Dora Koutsoukou
Nov 24, 2019 rated it liked it
3,5 s

Outmatched was a cute and slow burn romance read.
Both main characters were great, so complete opposites but clicked together perfectly. Rhys and Parker’s chemistry could not be ignored. It was undeniable.
Although there was passion and chemistry, I felt slightly distant regarding the characters, I wasn’t fully invested in them. Also, there could have been less pages with Parker’s boss involvement, he tired me completely.
Due to my recent (bad) experience with a duet I read and was so
Sophie "Beware Of The Reader"
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romcom
4,5 goofy smile stars.

In their acknowledgements the authors wrote that they had a hoot together and “We hope you see that and smiled your way through the pages!” Well the answer is YES!

If there is one constant in this reading experience it was the permanent smile gracing my face and the occasional snickering at Rhys and Parker’s banter!

Outmatched is an “easy to read” and “prefect to have a great time” kind of story!

It’s supported by two great characters, funny retorts and if the trope has
Ambriehl Khalil
[5/5 Stars]

I don't think I was expecting to love this as much as I did, but I absolutely devoured this novel. I've never read anything by Kristen Callihan before which is a MISTAKE, I know, don't come for me. Her novels are highly praised and I can totally understand why. Catch me reading all her others over the next few months because boyyyyy, I'm hooked.

Outmatched is about Rhys and Parker. Rhys, a professional ex-boxer, and Parker, an environmentalist who works at a renewable energy company.
Turning Pages At ...: Outmatched by Kristen Callihan & Samantha Young 10 16 Dec 06, 2019 06:06AM

• His Royal Highness
  • Man Cuffed (Man Hands, #4)
  • Twist of Fate (Heartbreaker Bay, #8.5)
  • In Peace Lies Havoc (Midnight Mayhem #1)
  • The Boss Who Stole Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #1)
  • Moonlighter (The Company, #1)
  • Regretting You
  • Enemies
  • Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • Dirty Letters
  • You Can Have Manhattan
  • By Any Other Name
  • The Rebel King (All the King's Men Duet, #2)
  • If You Give A Jerk A Gingerbread (Reindeer Falls, #2)
  • Ruin  (Slay Quartet, #2)
  • A Lie for a Lie (All In, #1)
  • Heartless Hero
  • Underneath the Sycamore Tree
Kristen Callihan is an author because there is nothing else she'd rather be. She is a RITA winner and three-time nominee and winner of two RT Reviewer's Choice awards. Her novels have garnered starred reviews from Publisher's Weekly and the Library Journal, as well as being awarded top picks by many reviewers. Her debut book FIRELIGHT received RT Magazine's Seal of Excellence, was named a best ...more
“Ugh, societal pressures were the emotional equivalent of a black hole. No matter a person’s obstinate refusal to bend to them, every single one of us got sucked in somehow. Boo to black holes!” 1 likes
“If we made it through this ruse with me going to prison for assault instead of murder, I’d call it a win.” 0 likes