Start by marking “Vykor (Intergalactic Dating Agency, #9 / Star-Crossed Alien Mail Order Brides)” as Want to Read:
Vykor (Intergalactic Dating Agency, #9 / Star-Crossed Alien Mail Order Brides)

Vykor

(Star-Crossed Alien Mail Order Brides #9)

Looking for love on all the wrong planets? Try the Star-Crossed Dating Agency.

Born without a dragon’s spirit, Vykor has no magic, no clan, and no reason to stay on his home planet of Romak.

He’s come to Earth to research old legends – and maybe even find acceptance.

This book contains an executive assistant in need of assistance, and a researcher who is about to
Kindle Edition
Published October 31st 2019 by Black Scroll Publications Ltd.

To ask other readers questions about Vykor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vykor

Start your review of Vykor (Intergalactic Dating Agency, #9 / Star-Crossed Alien Mail Order Brides)
Sylvie Howick
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, I have read all of the Star-Crossed series that Ms. Hayes has written and loved them all, but I think this is my new favorite. Without any spoilers (because I don't want to spoil anything) This book is about finding courage and love as well as acceptance. An absolute must read. Susan Hayes brings her A game with this one, she hooks you into a wonderful story that will make you feel for her characters and laugh at their humor.
Donna
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In this installment of the Star-Crossed Alien Mail Order Brides we get Vykor and Lily’s story. Lily was brought up with an abusive father and step-brother. She is now a part of an organization finding refuge for battered women. She is much stronger than she gives herself credit for. Vykor was raised in the church as an unwanted orphan. He went through hell and is more than willing to help abused women and children relocate. When these two meet it is under dangerous conditions but they are ...more
Deb O
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was an awesome book!!! I love this author and I love these books! Susan Hayes has become one of my must read authors!!! The story and characters were so well written they grabbed me from the beginning and I couldn't stop reading. The word usage made me feel I was there watching the characters and story unfold. I loved Vykor and Lily the interaction and chemistry between them was off the charts. There's plenty of action, drama, suspense, intrigue, chemistry and hot alpha alien male and a hot ...more
Christina Standridge
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Vyker is a Romak without a dragon. He's on earth to do research and hopefully find acceptance. He was raised by priest on his planet and wasn't treated very well due to the fact he had no dragon. He goes with his friend to pick up and meet a wealthy woman Hanna and her colleagues. Lily is Hanna's assistant. They are on their way to the alien embassy when they are kidnapped. Their adventure begins. Its sweet with some action and emotional. A must read.

I received a free copy of this book via
Lisa Bing
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Danger, healing and love abound in this fun read

This was such a great read featuring two wounded souls finding that they match histories of abuse, amongst other things, while being held hostage. That they find love is the perfect foil for all the danger, betrayal and shocks swirling around them. I found this entertaining and it was a one-sit read for me. Loved it!
Marianne
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a superb sci-fi romance! I am absolutely in love with this series... and these aliens.. It is on the top of my list.. Unique and addictive!!

Darnell MR Hart
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lily and Vykor's story is outstanding. Together they find the strength and the magic to save each other. Powerful end to wonderful series. ...more
Jannie Cv
I really love dragons!
I think it’s pretty hard to avoid an urge to claim your mate when you are in such close proximity to each other. But the timing is horrible. They’re in a terrible situation with too many volatile people around, and are considered ‘disposable.’ I love Vykor and Lily. He’s an outcast among his own people, but has established himself on earth. Regardless of a horrible upbringing, Lily is a sweetheart, her personality is delightful. She’s made a place for herself where she is
Melissa
Oct 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: booksprout
Short sci-fi story with angst, action, and romance. Lily and Vykor have baggage and pasts that they need to move on from, can they do it and find love?

Heather
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My new favorite! I love this series. This book had me hooked. We know what happens at the beginning, well if you have read the previous two then you know. This book is about the quiet assistant Lily and Vykor, who was born without a dragon's spirit. Both have demons that haunt them. Pasts they need to move past, but can they? Can they be what each other needs in order to heal?
I love the interaction between these two. The way that they get to know each other, somewhat, first. It take a bit for
Leslie Sanchez
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I started this series halfway through and have bought the first half so I could catch up. After Jet, I couldn't wait for Lilly and Vykor's story. I loved every minute of it and read it in one afternoon. This was a perfect romance. I requested an advanced reader copy and am under no obligation to leave this review.
ObsessiveReader
Oct 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another great book in the series! My wish is that we would have read about them meeting the Romaki delegation and what happened when they did.
Juanita E. Arp
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading this book, it has a great storyline. There is lots of action, intrigue and the chemistry and interaction between the characters Lily and Vykor is great. I can't wait for more from this author. I received this book as a FREE ARC copy to read and I voluntarily leave this review.
Judi
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A sci-fi romance with all the “feels”

This short fated mate story just makes me smile. With angst and action to rival longer books, Lily and Vykor touched my heart. Both of them had baggage, but also had a good attitude. This “world” comes alive through their eyes, and I want to go there with them. Loved this sexy fun sci-fi tale.
Jessica
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Vykor is book nine in the Star-Crossed Alien Mail Order Bride series, but I suggest reading books seven and eight first! Vykor has always known that he’s different, and since he has no dragon spirit, he can’t have a mate. But everything he knows is about to change when he’s kidnapped along with Lily. Lily has spent years trying to be stronger than her past, but when she’s confronted with is, will her connection to Vykor save her?

I was so excited to get this story after reading book seven
Tammy Northington
Nov 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
This story starts with Lily, Hanna & Megan on the plane heading to the Pyrosian embassy where Megan is working to relocate abused & rescued women to their world for fresh starts. Vykor notices Lily the moment she gets off the plane & once in the limo, he keeps trying to figure out what it is about her that intrigues him. He has no dragon spirit so he knows she can't be his mate. She gets the shock of her life when she finds out their kidnapper is her half-brother who she thought was ...more
Shana81
Oct 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Vykor has been reviled his entire list abandoned by his parents and raised by priests. He has no dragon or Magic therefore his people think him unworthy. On Earth he finds a level of acceptance he has never had before but when he needs Lily things really began to change. Lily has also been abused by her family after escaping the horrors of her childhood she has a job she loves. But when her half-brother kidnapped herself her friends and Vykor and they are tossed in a Cell together things get ...more
Anuschka
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a great book! Very well written. It catches your attention from the beginning!

Vykor is a Romaki without a dragon spirit. Which was hard for him growing up. His parents abandoned him and the priests who raised him, were not very nice. He came to earth, with Jet, to learn more about how the backgrounds of the 3 worlds. Romaki, Earth and Pyro.

Lily grew up being abused, which left horrible scars mentally, emotionally and physically. She has worked hard to get over some of it, but when she gets
Sandi
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Vykor

If this is the last book in the series, I'm heart broken. This has been an interesting, intriguing and hot time of reading about some Alien being who are also dragons. The sad truth is now I won't be able to find one of my own. Susan Hayes has a talent for getting her readers so involved that it's like the characters are very real. The reader is right there in the story.
Sydney M Neblett
When lightning strikes
Wow! What an amazing read! This book starts off right into the action with a hint of instant connection. The author took us on a journey where Vykor was able to find his other half and he and Lily worked together to be sure they reached their HEA. I liked that the author gave us hints into other stories while still keeping the mystery of the details to be found in the other books. I can’t wait to read them and see what happens next.
Mim Crenshaw
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this series, and this book just might be my new favorite in this series. This one was exceptionally well written and just kept me engrossed till the end. Lily and Vykor had so much in common and had been through so much growing up...that just pulled at my heartstrings. They belonged together and deserved happiness and love.

Barbara
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book nine in the Intergalactic Dating Agency/Star-Crossed Alien Mail Order Brides series. A well written story that kept me turning pages I had to know what was going to happen next. This is dragon shifter Vykor Halek who has not been able to shift and human Lily Ashton. I enjoyed reading. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Trixie
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It bets better and better. Who knew that the ‘weakest’ of them all turned out to be the strongest of them all. A new Romaki clan is born, borne out of the need to protect the one they love. Lily and Vykor’s love story would make you swoon.

Lisa H
These two deserve a HEA.

Lily has a terrible past.
Vykor has had a rough past. They are both held captive. Vykor is a dragon who hasn’t shifted.
Can he keep her safe?

Side note: I was never so happy to have Lily go dragon.

Kathryn
Oct 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lily and Vikor have an unique story filled with romance, action and angst. This is a great dragon shifter sci-fi romance. Well written and very entertaining.

I am voluntarily leaving a honest, unbiased review.
BooksRLife247
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Never have there been two people more destined for each other. I loved this story and the character play off each other so well its like a dance. I loved it. It is a fantastic tale of love and adventure.

Pat
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lightning Strikes

The author has enhanced the telling of this visit from Hanna, Megan and Lily to Canada. Friends, family, love and life always make for good storytelling.
Questian
Nov 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-to-read
If there will be another book...i will gladly read it!!
jo
Oct 31, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »

• Slate: Vaxxlian Alien Mail Order Brides #2 (Intergalactic Dating Agency)
  • Thade (Vaxxlian Alien Mail Order Brides #3 / Intergalactic Dating Agency)
  • Viken Command  (Interstellar Brides Program, #18)
  • Rozar (Vaxxlian Alien Mail Order Brides #1)
  • The Arcav Commander's Human (Arcav Alien Invasion, #3)
  • Braxx (Dakonian Alien Mail Order Brides, #6)
  • The Arcav General's Woman (Arcav Alien Invasion, #4)
  • Hunted (Interstellar Brides Program. #17)
  • Centurion (Galactic Gladiators: House of Rone, #3)
  • Kord (Dakonian Alien Mail Order Brides, #5)
  • Forbidden (Centauri Captives, #5)
  • Alien Warrior's Secret (Warriors of the Lathar, #9)
  • Forbidden (Tribute Brides Of The Drexian Warriors, #5)
  • The Arcav King's Obsession (Arcav Alien Invasion, #2)
  • Ransomed (Tribute Brides Of The Drexian Warriors, #4)
  • Kiss Of Eon (Eon Warriors, #4)
  • Hitched to the Alien General (Warriors of the Lathar, #8)
  • Ruthless (Detyen Warriors, #2)
Susan lives out on the Canadian west coast surrounded by open water, dear family and good friends. She’s jumped out of perfectly good airplanes on purpose and accidentally swum with sharks on the Great Barrier Reef. If the world ends, she plans to survive as the spunky, comedic sidekick to the heroes of the new world, because she’s too damned short and out of shape to make it on her own for long.

Star-Crossed Alien Mail Order Brides (9 books)
  • Joran (Star-Crossed Alien Mail Order Brides #1; Intergalactic Dating Agency #31)
  • Vadir (Star-Crossed Alien Mail Order Brides #2; Intergalactic Dating Agency #38)
  • Kash (Star-Crossed Alien Mail Order Brides, #3; Intergalactic Dating Agency #43)
  • Tarjen (Star-Crossed Alien Mail Order Brides, #4; Intergalactic Dating Agency, #49)
  • Torel  (Star-Crossed Alien Mail Order Brides #5; Intergalactic Dating Agency #53)
  • Radek (Star-Crossed Alien Mail Order Brides #6; Intergalactic Dating Agency #57)
  • Karos (Star-Crossed Alien Mail Order Brides, #8)
  • Jet (Star-Crossed Alien Mail Order Brides, #8)