Start by marking “Dragons' Prize (Nightflame Dragons, #4)” as Want to Read:
Dragons' Prize (Nightflame Dragons, #4)

Dragons' Prize

(Nightflame Dragons #4)

**Grab this sexy story in the Dragonflame Series and fall in love with two dragon warriors**

Reagan Brooks hopes that being a surrogate on planet Daeria will end the violence in her life. Earth gave her nothing but pain and she needed a fresh start. Except, now that she's there, she questions if this was the right decision for her. She doubted the massive alphas were the
Published August 15th 2019 by Latin Goddess Press, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Dragons' Prize, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dragons' Prize

Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book 4 of the Nightflame Dragons series by Milly Taiden
Reagan is one of the original surrogates that was waiting to be partnered.
Reagan meets Ryse and instantly knows he’s her mate but Reagan has some serious ptsd from abusive mother then abusive husband who she in the end had to kill in self defence before he killed her.
I really loved that Ryse and Brazen are really patient with Reagan and even though the mating urges are strong they both wait for her to be ready.
This book has a lot of acti
Daria
Nighflame Dragon series has been such a fun series to read book 4 Dragon's Prize is a great addition. I've really enjoyed the world Milly has created, the storyline is amazing because it is a real-life social problem. Ms. Taiden did a wonderful job bringing it to her story.

What do you do when your mate arrives but she supposed to be someone else's? well, you steal her, right? *grins* (you could probably read this as a stand-alone, but you'd miss the important start and how the story just flows)
Donna
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Starting over can be hard. When you’ve never had it easy you should be used to it right? Reagan has been abused all her life. Running away to become a surrogate on planet Daeria gets her away from her past. Can she build a future with not one but two hunky dragon shifters who claim she is their fated mate? She is strong enough to survive but is she strong enough to trust and love? Sometimes letting go is the hardest thing of all.
This is a wonderful story of new beginnings and the healing power
Sandy
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great story

There is a lot of tension and action in this book. It is a great end for an exciting series. Molly Taiden never fails to satisfy.
Melvena Asa
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is so Absolutely Amazing and unbelievable full of Exciting Adventures. I think this has just become my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE. Millys books are all great but this one takes it all and meshes it altogether and best of the best. I fell in love with these Dragons.

Sandra Aaron
Sep 09, 2019 rated it liked it
This is an OK shifter romance, with likable main characters. I think it is the last book in the Nightflame Dragons series, and it provided a satisfactory resolution to the problems with the series bad guy. It features the typical shifter instalove, and two hot dragon shifters who find a mate to complete their triad. I liked that the dragons lived on another planet, as it allowed for a lot more creativity in the story. I would have liked a little more backstory on the characters, though, especial ...more
Sue
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sexy dragon surrogate read, a woman with heart and bravery finds love…
Regan Brooks had fought all her life simply to stay alive brutalised by her abusive alcoholic mother and then beaten by her abusive husband that had treated her as though she was his own punch bag until the night, she had killed him in self-defence.
Ryse and Brazen are dragon shifters that share a special bond and they have wanted a surrogate female with whom they can have children and start a much-wanted family, imagine their
Phyllis
Aug 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Dragons' Prize is the fourth book in the Nightflame Dragons series. In this book we follow dragon shifters Brazen & Ryse as they try to convince human Reagan that she's their happily ever after.

Reagan's life on Earth was filled with abuse from the ones that should have loved her. She was hoping that she could get a fresh start on Daeria as a surrogate to the shifters there. But once she was there she wasn't sure this was the right thing for her after all. How could these 2 massive males be
Lory
Sep 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely enjoyed this book. I will say this much it felt either slow or really rushed, especially at the end. I didn't get the same vibe from this book liked the others in the series. I dunno if it had to do with the timeline of months passing that throw me off or what. I understood that Reagan wasn't like the other surrogates she needed time to feel secure, but some where down the line I lost the connection I was starting to feel with this trio. What happened in all that time, what did her ...more
L M
Aug 27, 2019 rated it liked it
Enjoyable addition/conclusion to this series but just didn’t grab me like the previous books.
Though I loved how this all plays out, overall it felt either slow or rushed, especially at the end.
As much as I loved reading the next installation to the surrogates stories, the timeline of months passing in this story makes this a too simplified read.
The beginning of chapter 14 says (It’d been several months since Reagan started her new life on the alien planet Daeria with her dragon mates.)
Understand
Nikki Brooks
Aug 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Reagan wants a major do-over. Her life has been nothing but a string of one abuse after another. But is running away to Daeria the right decision? Maybe becoming a surrogate to a shifter is not the wisest decision?

When dragon shifters Ryse and Brazen meet their potential surrogate, they know that she is their future. But can they get her on-board with the idea of becoming a throuple?

Reagan has a spine of steel and a relentless need to survive. But you can see how uncomfortable she is with becomi
Cheri
Aug 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Reagan has come to help repopulate this planet with shifters who have been cursed with loss of their women. Now, volunteers from earth are coming to help. There are hot shifter, wolves, cats, and dragons. Reagan's a widow. Her husband was abusive as were her parents. Can she find peace here?

Her dragon mates realize she had a rough life and want nothing more than to prove that life is over. Will they be able to convince her? Especially with the enemies seeking to take over the planet.

This is a to
Linda
This is Book 4 in the NIghtflame Dragons series. Reagan needs a fresh start in her life, and she has traveled to Daeria to become a surrogate. She meets Ryse and Brazen but she’s just not able to trust them yet. I really enjoyed reading this book. There’s a lot happening, and, in the end, she realized just how strong she has become. You have all kinds of excitement and build up for the next book in the series. This is the end story for the first set of surrogates so now we get ready for the next ...more
Tabi Ann
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Edge of Seat Excitement

OMG!! Not sure what else to say about this book. It was pure excitement from the beginning of the book. This author has never disappointed me before and still hasn't with this book. There are times in this book you think you are at the end and then wham! It continues on.

There are ups and downs and you fine yourself with bated breathe wanting to know what's going to happen, if the good guys are gona win or lose. You will laugh, and cry. So bring the tissue.

Once again you wi
Raveen Vann
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am seriously in love with this entire series. This one is about Reagan, Brazen and Ryse. She goes to the planet Daeria to be a surrogate like the other woman and to get away from her past. Ryse and Brazen do everything in their power to show her that they won't hurt her and will love, cherish and protect her but she also has to be willing to let go but doesn't know how. After the guys get taken from her, now is the time to prove she can love them and to do whatever to get them back. Just amazi ...more
Chantelle Bouffanie
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful! I've volunteered to review this book. I love reading Milly Taiden books. This is the fourth book in the Nightflame Dragon series. This story is about Reagan, Ryse, and Brazen. It was pure excitement from the beginning of the book. You will laugh, and cry. This is a touching as well as an action-packed story. I couldn't stop reading until the end. Can they conquer the evil that stalks them? Can't wait for the next book. Keep up the amazing work Milly! These books is a MUST READ!
Brenda Coates
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Five stars Ms Taiden.  Physically abused and distrustful,  Reagan has had it hard. Now she is to bond and bear babies in a triad.  Ryse and Brazen will do anything for their new mate even give her time to get rid of that wall she has around her.  Read this exciting and spicy hot next in the  alien surrogate series and boy is there danger involved.  I loved it. I volunteered to read and review an advance reader copy.

ObsessiveReader
Aug 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good story. Mostly stand alone although things are mentioned that happened in the first three books. This story moves with it simultaneously. Plenty of action to go around.

Reagan has been abused all her life and she has finally found men whom she can trust. Rhys has had the same experiences as Reagan so understands what she is going through. Brazen has been there for Rhys and knows how to help her as well.
Stephanie
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was one of the best books yet, Milly blew it out of the water with this one and all I am going to tell you is that you need to read all the books in this series because they will blow you away and leave you wanting more. You might even want a few shifters of your own . Trust me this book will not let you down at all.

Debbie Givens
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hope this series continues !

Easy reading and entertaining. The characters are great and previously seen characters return to enhance the story. Can't wait for the wolves and cats to get their stories. I also hope Bala will get a story as well. If you read this author and enjoy her stories this one is great, but read the first two in the series to get the full impact and understanding of the plot that is carried through all.
Jenniekenn
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. Reagan was a little broken when she arrived. I loved how patient Ryse and Brazen were with Reagan. Milly gives you mates...I love how she understands the mating bond and I love that it was there for the guys right away. I love that they had their own “bond”. The girls were so funny...like a little gang. So happy about the ending. It was perfect. From the fight to the surprise Reagan finds out about. It was my AWWWW moment.
Rhonda
Aug 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Surrogate Regan is

Pretty awesome even though she has excess baggage back on earth. She "accidentally" killed her abusive husband ! So the courts offered her to be a surrogate or prison. Of course she took Daeria.
Meet her two mates, Ryse and Brazen who knock her for a loop but still was afraid that they would change into the monsters like her ex!!
They showed her kindness did exist!! Not to steamy but the book was good!!
Carmen  Torres
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This a wonderful read. They stole her and she's their mate. She's beautiful and smart but had much baggage . One of her mates also has similar baggage and the other has both love and patience for both. But will they conquer the evil that stalks them? Excellent read and wonderful characters.
Thank you for your review.
Becky
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reagan was ready to start fresh, begin her life over. She signed up for the surrogate program to help the dragons, but f once she met "her" dragons, or they discovered their fated mate. Can Reagan let go of the past to learn how to trust and love again with her very sexy dragon mates? Another fabulous dragon shifter romance by Milly Taiden!

Gwendolyn Thaggard
Aug 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Reagan has suffered abuse all her life from people she trusted most.
She learned early that people hurt people.
She learned the Love hurts.
The Surrogate program is a new beginning.
It's Hope.
Reagan must try to put her past aside.
Reagan must put aside her fears.

Heidi
Aug 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a really good read I Loved how the author made us go through ups and downs and how we felt all the emotions Reagan, Ryse and Brazen all have gone through utter hell, yet through love and support and a bit of luck they are able to come through it all find each other and unite as one..... and kick some evil booty at the same time.
Peg
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!

5+ Stars for an Awesome series.
I hope Milly Taiden will continue the series to include finding mates for the tigers and the wolves. I will keep my eyes open, watching and waiting. After what they've been through they deserve their HEA.
Florence
Aug 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing story with even more amazing characters.. Finding true love makes the future bright and the past less painful. You can't help but fall in love with Reagan , Brazen and Ryse their story was very emotional and sexy..
Charlene
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved these three

Brazen with his secret room, Ryes with his joy of life and Regan with her past. The perfect pairing.

Now that 4 of the dragons are set I am looking forward to the wolves and cats getting mated.
Dawn Jones Todd
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good Series

I enjoyed the series. Really good writing and storytelling. I see so many elements from her other books here. This series is fast paced and holds your attention. Loved it.
Milly Taiden (also writes as April Angel) was born in the prettiest part of the Caribbean (to her) known as the Dominican Republic. Currently, she resides in New York City with her husband, bossy young son and their little dog Speedy.

When she’s not working full-time, texting with her best friend Heidi in England, chastising her son for pulling the dog’s ears, shopping with her sister Jewel or watc

Nightflame Dragons (4 books)
  • Dragons' Jewel (Nightflame Dragons #1)
  • Dragons' Savior (Nightflame Dragons, #2)
  • Dragons' Bounty (Nightflame Dragons, #3)