Start by marking “Xul (Captured by Aliens #1)” as Want to Read:
Xul (Captured by Aliens #1)

Xul

(Captured by Aliens)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  217 ratings  ·  26 reviews
Athena wakes up in hell.

Well…it’s an alien slave ship, but it might as well be hell because she only has three choices.

Mate. Become a sex slave. Or be killed.

Great options.

Desperate for freedom, a chance for survival is presented in the handsome rogue alien called Xul.

But Xul is caught up in problems of his own and a mission he cannot afford to let fail—one that could be
Published August 16th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Xul, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Xul

really liked it 4.00  ·

SMJC
Aug 29, 2019 rated it did not like it
Pretty sure I didn't read the same book everyone else was reading, because I can't say it was good.

Let's start with the characters - what do we know about the female MC ? Well, she had a dog, she worked at a pharmacy and hadn't gotten laid or cuddled with anyone in a while. What about Xul? Well, he had a sister who died. If you wanted more, you know, to actually feel a connection to the characters, well you are way out of luck. They are absolutely superficial. Also, she describes Xul having a p
Judy Lewis
Sep 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
SEXY SCI-FI ROMANCE!!!
Title: Xul
Series: Captured by Aliens
Author: A.G. Wilde
Designation: Book 1 of Series, Full-Length, Can Be Read As Stand-alone, #sciencefiction #romance #alienhero #kickbutthumanheroine
My Rating: Four Sexy Sci-Fi Stars****

Wow! This was my first time reading the work of A.G. Wilde, but it certainly won’t be my last! I’m a total sci-fi junkie and have been for the last 65 years. At only 8 years of age, I read The Lost Island, 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea, and The Time Machine.
Nikki Henderson
Sep 01, 2019 rated it liked it
Just ok

Okay so where do I start? First of all this book has no epilogue. I hate books with no epilogue. Second I'm not a fan of rape in my romances. That part was completely unnecessary and should have been left out or at the very least only implied rather than being actually detailed in the book. It was disgusting. There were only a few love scenes and while they were adequate they did not take place until 70% of the book. I need a little more than that. The ending felt rushed. Like the author
Hannah
So. My intention in reading this was to get a good laugh on a sleepless night. So imagine my surprise when I started reading and became totally engrossed. This is actually an awesome science fiction world. Creative and sinister aliens, an intriguing plot, tons of action. The whole alien abduction/forced into breeding trope is everywhere lately, and sometimes I skim them for a giggle, because the majority of them are ridiculous. But this one is a gem amongst the trash. It could have had a bit mor ...more
TP
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was ok
Xul by A.G. Wilde was strenuous to read.
This book had a great story but a superficial and abridged execution.
The main female character was the majority of the time only a spectator in her own story.
The plot is very interesting, a little bit rushed at times, especially in the end which resulted sadly in a lot of superficiality and ruined it for me.
I couldn’t connect with the characters. I knew nothing much about them.
The writing is ok but lacks expression. It was not easy to imagine the surround
JML
Aug 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Pretty good start!

This is a pretty good start to a new action, adventure alien abduction series. I'd say one of the biggest reasons I didn't give it more stars was because of the editing I'd just get into a good reading rhythm and a sentence or a few words would make sense and I'd have to read it over a couple of times to make sure I understood what was going on. I enjoyed the premise of the story human being abducted to be sold off to the highest bidder. A slug like alien race you'll love to ha
Elizabeth Stephens
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tough heroine. Great quick read

I liked this one quite a lot though it took me some serious warming up to. The opening has a lot of violence against women and the male doesn't seem to be making any moves to help. You realize à short ways in he is playing his part but I really don't like when men stand idly by and watch women abused and that's how it initially felt. Other than that I liked the realisticish chemistry the tough heroine and the action and world building was fabulous
Carol Dawn
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ask of the stars

Well, this book was awesome. There was never a dull moment. Usually by the middle of the books things are slow before the "big climax". There wasn't a single slow moment.

If I had to complain about one thing (and it's not a complaint, really) was that I would love to have had a bit more romance to balance out all that action. But that's really just a personal opinion. I'm a homeless romantic. Or even an epilogue that takes place a little in the future. Something that helps the re
Tina
Sep 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Xul

I absolutely loved Xul and Athena’s story. They made a perfect couple and the action was awesome. The world building was fascinating and very well constructed. The supporting characters were great and I can't wait to read their stories. I am also highly addicted to intense romance, irresistible heroes, and deliciously naughty things. I can't wait to read the next in this series. I would highly recommend this book.
Jenny
Sep 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
I read a review on here that you had to be a part of an arc team to actually give this book a good review but i disagree. There is enough back story to walk you into this story, which only takes place over a very short period of time! It felt right for a first story in a series and i think this author has a ton of room to grow her world from here. I liked how the chick grew into a little badass and surprised herself over and over again.
Mim Crenshaw
Sep 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great start to a new series

I loved that Athena was strong from the very beginning. All of the abducted women were strong and had an instinct to just survive. And Xul appreciated that fire in her from the moment he saw her. The banter and interactions were really great. I can't wait to read about the next couple.
Megan Androski
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG GIMME THE NEXT ONE ALREADY!!

Action, adventure, romanticals, epic battles, and memorable characters, plus some cute little Jawa guys! I'm sleep-deprived, so I'm probably not explaining anything all that well, but I couldn't stop reading, and I'm wicked excited to see what happens next!
Olya Dimitrova
Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very nice start of a series

The plot was great, characters and their development story were on spot and i really liked the world created. Not too fast jump to the relationship, which helped us like the characters. I would really like a book for Dianna( cool chick). Moreover it was sensible and intriguing read. I will follow the series.
Sylvia McCullers
Sep 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Espionage of the third kind ...

Good guys , bad guys , floating snail guys , dwarf mystery "guys" . A gamut of different aliens . Goodness will prevail ? You'll have to read it to find out . Enjoy !
Rosa Maria Garcia
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Start for a New Series

The book was well written and kept your attention from beginning to end. It has enough action, adventure, drama, survival, love, and steamy hot romance with awesome characters? A must buy and so ready to read the next book.
Kathleen Young
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very good !

This is a new author for me and I look forward to reading more by her. The plot is the usual earth woman kidnapped by alien scenario but there were enough twists to keep the story interesting. I recommend this book highly.
Wickedly Sweet and Synful Book Blog Twilla
This author is new to me. Very inventive, love the world visited and all the creatures. Heroine has some sense. Lagged in the middle. Took a while for the couple to connect. I do want to read more from this author.
skystring
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was ok
Not interracial...

Came up on the search as interracial but was not. It was a slow read. I probably won't read more from this author.
Diane
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Human women are not wimps

I enjoyed seeing a human woman kick butt, able to fight alien creatures and still try and take care of her alien protector and lover
Paula Jones
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow holy alien

First book by this author and I'm hooked! Loved the main characters , stmg female and lots of drama and adventure. Can't wait till book 2 comes out
Angelita Y Garza
Aug 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommend

Pretty good read the heroine was very relatable. She is strong and sarcastic. Loved the couple but very intrigued by the other characters and where it will lead
Rewena
Sep 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good beginning by a New Author

This is a start of a new series by a New author. Love the fact that each new book will be a different couple.with a HEAN. No cheating or cliffhanger.
Tracy Muffoletto
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fast paced

Great story with a fast pace and very enjoyable ride into another galaxy. Looking forward to the next book. Thanks
Lizandra Navarro
Aug 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
👍🏻

I loved the plot, going to read the next one now bc it left me wanting more. Totally recommend it
Ms. Dandridge
Aug 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Really not what I expected

After you get past the first two chapters it’s a pretty good read! Give this one a chance, you wont regret it
Katie English