Start by marking “Dangerous Paradise (Paradise Series, #2)” as Want to Read:
Dangerous Paradise (Paradise Series, #2)

Dangerous Paradise

(Paradise #2)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  10 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Eddie Morgan, the Harley-riding owner of Manhattan mega-club Beyond Paradise, has a secret. Illegal, underground cage fighting in dingy basements. It keeps the dark days of addiction at bay and quiets the static in his brain.

Paige Drake, New York heiress to the Drake Hotel dynasty has one last chance to prove her worth in the family business. Upgrade the outdated hotel bar

To ask other readers questions about Dangerous Paradise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dangerous Paradise

really liked it 4.00  ·

Faith89
This is book 2 but can be read as a stand-alone. Eddie is a successful night club owner, current underground fighter and former street thug/addict. Paige is from old money, a little snobby/judgmental and very naive. On paper they are not a match. Eddie is the first to run but when Paige is in danger he puts it all on the line. The story has good action and sexy scenes that were keep you reading.
Linda
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Eddie is a successful club owner who keeps the demons of his past at bay by participating in illegal underground fighting. Paige is a buttoned up high society heiress who has something to prove to her family. Eddie and Paige couldn't be more different but they share a desire and passion for each other that is off the charts hot. This gritty romantic suspense storyline held me captive from the first page. I couldn't put it down.

I am voluntarily reviewing an advance reader copy of this book.
R Huiszoon
Sep 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Barbara Nolan, ‘Dangerous Paradise’.

As an ARC reader I received this book for free. And promised an honest review. Here it is; unfortunately a bit later than planned. English isn’t my first language. Sorry for errors.

Rating: 4,3 stars (of 5).

In general: Love despite enormous gap in social background .

Main characters:
- Eddie Morgan.
Owner of ‘Beyond Paradise’, an exclusive Manhattan nightclub. Selfmade man. Wealthy, living in a penthouse. In his free time he’s a biker and a redoubted fighter in t
Geraldine
Aug 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I haven't read the first book in this series and don't believe it is necessary. I have however now added the first book in the series to my library. The characters were fabulous, both flawed but genuine. The supporting characters were great too, even the baddies! I really enjoyed the twists and suspense and had trouble putting the book down. It was my first book from this author and I really appreciated that the story flowed seamlessly.
I voluntarily reviewed this book after receiving an advance
Heather Wamboldt
Sep 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Dangerous Paradise is the second book in the Paradise series and can be read as a standalone. This is a great story of opposites attracting and finding their way around their different worlds to be together. The characters, good and bad, are great and the storyline is a terrific one, with action, suspense, danger, and steamy romance.

Leanne Bryson
Eddie, BB, nightclub owner meets Paige, wealthy socialite. She thinks they are in two entirely different worlds and he thinks that she thinks she's too good for him. How these two work through this issue, escape a mobster's attempt to break into Paige's world....oh so many twists and turns. It was a good read.
***** I received an advanced reader copy from Hidden Gems for my honest review.*****
Gin
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a great book filled with complex characters, an action -packed plot and a lot of emotion.
I received an ARC and am voluntarily leaving an honest review.
Nate
Aug 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was an intriguing book. Good complex characters. Enjoyable read. I'm voluntarily leaving an honest review for a free copy of the book via hidden gem.
Pat
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The great character and plot development kept me totally engaged throughout the entire book! I look forward to reading more from this author!
Corrinne
Felicia
Dale Wilken
Calvin
Aug 21, 2019
Barbara Nolan has enjoyed writing most of her life. She became serious about her craft over the last five years.
Coming a bit late to the game, Barbara made up for lost time by acquiring her Certificate in Creative Writing from NYU and devouring any and all webinars and online courses available.
She's also had the help and influence of many talented professors and editors along the way.
Her passion

Paradise (2 books)
  • Beyond Paradise (Paradise, #1)