Start by marking “Undercover” as Want to Read:
Undercover

Undercover

(London Phoenix #2)

The assignment has a deadline, but does their relationship?

ebook
Published September 17th 2019 by Tule Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Undercover, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Undercover

Nicola
Sep 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Once again Rebecca Crowley wastes no time in showing us the sizzling chemistry and potential in the second in her London Phoenix series as foreign correspondent, Asher and documentary maker, Ada are literally caught with their pants down at an industry awards ceremony.

description No strings, no drama, no expectations. Are you in or out?”

I really enjoyed this couple togeclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
Reading Mom.me
Sep 15, 2019 rated it liked it
This book was super steamy which I love and a very quick easy read but for me steam isn’t everything the book needs to have a great story line and this one just kind of fell flat for me. It felt rushed to me and I wish more would’ve happened with their “undercover” work but it just kind of all got wrapped up perfectly with no angst or suspense. Which I guess some people like but it just left me wanting more from it.
Jenny Hobson
Sep 02, 2019 rated it liked it
After Ada and Asher meet at an awards ceremony the journalist world believe they are a couple but really they are going both helping each other achieve a goal. Adas after money to get to Somalia for work and Ashers hoping to prove to his brothers he can help bring something to the table for their company.
I liked the concept of the book but i just felt like something was missing. It was a nice quick easy read but more could have been made of the story as for me as soon as it started it was
Ellie
Sep 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in the London Phoenix series and I enjoyed it much more than the first book. I found the conflict more believable and really liked both MCs.

It starts pretty similarly to book 1 but this time the accidental hook-up was interrupted before it actually happened and led to some fake dating and surprise, surprise, love.

There is an element of forced proximity in the romance and it worked really well for me. I liked how the MCs worked to get their goals and in the pr
Emma
Sep 17, 2019 rated it liked it
Undercover by Rebecca Crowley
The assignment has a deadline, but does their relationship?
After almost ten years dodging bullets as a foreign correspondent, Asher Brody is struggling to find his place back in the U.K. – and in his family-run newspaper, the London Phoenix. He’s intent on proving he’s as committed as his brothers, even if it means putting on a suit and posh accent to investigate a high-ranking executive at an upscale retreat.
Ada Hunter wasted years trailing her ex-
Marsha Keeper Bookshelf
Reviewed at Keeper Bookshelf

UNDERCOVER is, at times, an intense story full of sizzle and complications. At other times, it’s a story of two people finding out who they really are and what they want for their future both independently and, perhaps, together.

Asher and Ada have explosive chemistry but is that alone enough to make their pretend relationship become one that will last a lifetime.

Ada’s personality is that of a strong, and strong-willed woman who has been hurt be
Janine
Sep 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book started out with a bang. Ada Hunter and Asher Brody get caught in a compromising situation and end up having to pretend they are dating or else everyone will know they just wanted a quickie behind the curtains at UK’s Journalists’ Association Awards. Their pretend dating comes in handy when Asher goes undercover during a hunting trip where he plans to get an exclusive scoop for the Phoenix, a newspaper him and his brothers own. During the weekend, things really heat up between Asher an ...more
Paula
Sep 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Undercover has such a ridiculous far-fetched meeting of the main characters, at least for sober characters, that I couldn’t believe that I still read the novel. This must be a testament to the author Rebecca Crowley for being able to write a compelling story. While there are also strong ties to the first book in the series it is still a stand-alone book.

I don’t want to give anything away about that rewards gala except I still don’t believe that sober people would behave in such a fas
Helena#bookdreamer
Sep 10, 2019 rated it liked it
Thank you netgalley for providing this ARC in exchange for an honest review.
Thrilling romance with plenty of sexy moments. Ada is attending an award ceremony in the hopes of fundraising for her documentary. She meets Asher, an award winning journalist . one thing leads to another and they are forced to pretend to be together. I admired Ada's determination to make her dreams come true but I felt she aggressively pursued Asher who wasn't ready to risk it all for her. Nursing a broken heart,
Amanda
Sep 11, 2019 rated it liked it
Whilst this was An overall enjoyable read with lots of chemistry and action, I would have liked Asher a bit more of he was less hesitant, loved Ada, she’s strong willed and determined and willing to fight for what she wants. My first read from this author, and despite the 3 star review, I am keen to try another title from this author as her writing style and storyline are right up my alley!
Cariadne
Aug 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rebecca Crowley is a new author to me and thought this ebook a great find on NetGalley. I enjoyed learning about the characters and watching their HEA come together. Though this is #2 in a series, it was fine as a standalone.
Donnajo
Sep 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily read a advanced reader's copy of this book for a honest opinion

Undercover by Rebecca Crowley, book two in the London Phoenix series. I enjoyed the characters and dialogue but this is not my favorite book of series so far. I l look forward to reading the next book in the series.
Alicia Unterreiner
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyable read. Well written. Great character development. Sexy romance!

Thanks Tule Publishing and NetGalley for the ARC of Undercover.
Mia
NAT
Oct 18, 2019
Michal Ness
Oct 18, 2019
Rebecca Crowley inherited her love of romance from her mom, who taught her to at least partially judge a book by the steaminess of its cover. She writes contemporary romance and romantic suspense with smart heroines and swoon-worthy heroes, and never tires of the happily-ever-after. Having pulled up her Kansas roots to live in New York City, London, and Johannesburg, Rebecca now resides in Houston ...more

London Phoenix (2 books)