Start by marking “Dragon's Burn (Legion's Fallen Motorcycle Club #1)” as Want to Read:
Dragon's Burn (Legion's Fallen Motorcycle Club #1)

Dragon's Burn

(Legion's Fallen Motorcycle Club #1)

High school is over which means summer vacation has officially begun. I just spent the last four years busting my butt making sure I secured a one way ticket out of hicksville and the suffocating small-town life.

To celebrate my impending freedom I attend an end of year party with the same people I can't wait to escape from. Except this party is different from the rest,
Published December 27th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Dragon's Burn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dragon's Burn

Start your review of Dragon's Burn (Legion's Fallen Motorcycle Club #1)
Helen 2.0
Dec 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: rh-normal, arc-rtor
So much chemistry between the leads. Hot damn.

The heroine, Poppy, is fresh out of high school when she meets her hero, Ryu. He is a biker with a dark past and a heart of gold. He's also of Japanese descent, which I loved because Asian American men are so woefully under-represented in romance novels.
Despite the young age of both leads, this story is surprisingly mature and the romance between Poppy & Ryu is realistic, but just dreamy enough to keep you swooning throughout.

Note that this
Brandy
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can't say enough how much I enjoyed reading this book. Brooke Warren has come a long way in her growth as an author in the last year, and this book shows it.

Poppy and Ryu, the two main characters, are well written. Their budding relationship is intense and built with intricacy. It's a slow build RH, but it could easily be just as great with the two of them alone.

The pace kept me turning pages and wanting to start all over after I finished. Book two can't come soon enough.
Gaby★Me Myshelf and I★
I think I wanted to like this more than I did.

I didn't have a problem finishing it but it didn't consume my every waking moment either.

The best part was the ending....and no I don't mean that like it sounds. I mean the real potential only begun at the end. The rest of the book felt like a 0.5 prequel than the beginning of the story.
It was mostly an introduction to 2 of the main characters Poppy and Ryu (one of the love interests in this Harem). In fact most of the way through it didn't even
Camila
Jan 04, 2020 rated it liked it
It was...... was?

Three things:
1. HOW does this turn into RH?
2. What exactly is the issue?
3. I really wanna know how Granny is fairing on her own. Is she okay?

First: I want to applaud the fact that the MMC is ASIAN, well done. My imagination went wild.

So:
High school grad meets biker club boy.
Instant attraction
Quick feels
Fall into love hella fast

I might add...
DAMN HOT SEX. Hot hot hot
oooh don’t touch. *sizzle*

The pace was, however, all sorts of wonky for me.

80% of the book was not captivating at
Christina
Dec 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
*I received this book as a gift in exchange for my honest opinion.

First things first, I have to admit that when I first glanced at this title, I was like, “WOW, a MC PNR!” Nope, not even in the slightest…LOL. In fact, this turned out to be way better than I anticipated.

So let’s just get this over with…Dragon is not indeed a Dragon. Dragon is Ryu’s MC name. Now that we’ve cleared that up, let’s continue.

Dragon is the son of the Legion’s Fallen MC President. Sounds like a high enough status to
Jessica
I was fortunate to receive this book as an ARC in exchange for my honest review. It’s my first ARC! And I’m so happy to say it was a really good experience. I was intrigued by the blurb and pulled in from the start of the story.

Poppy and Ryu. Wow. These two. Sometimes there are characters you read and you can actually FEEL their realness and their chemistry. These two are exactly that. Their relationship is so big, so much that at times I felt it would be impossible for them to fit anyone else
Rhiannon Chillingworth
2.5.

The best thing about this was Poppy and Ryu's chemistry, as it was great from the get go. Unfortunately, a not very interesting plot (pretty much just them hooking up with some vague underhanded MC stuff going on in the background) and one dimensional, not very interesting characters made this not a great read for me.

I never really liked Poppy. I was out off my her attitude and narrative voice at the start and she didn't really get much better. Ryu was a bit better, but he felt like he was
Daisy Sauceda
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great beginning to a new series. I love the characters Poppy and Ryu. As you read, you will experience an emotional connection, suspense, heat and mystery. It is a slow build throughout the story but it sets it up for the future books. Definitely pay attention to some of the characters that are introduced in the book. The connection withOut and Ryu is like none I have ever read before. Once I started reading this book, I was hooked. The mystery of Ryu and snarkiness of Poppy leads to ...more
Annie
Jan 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book, and await book 2 with excitement ! The hotness of the connection between Poppy and Ryu is electrifying! It’s not your normal MC club story but it does form the base that the story comes from. It is very much a prequel (which is in the author’s note at the end which also includes a little tidbit! which I loved).

Poppy is 18 and Ryu is 23 but they seem older then that, although Poppy does not read well initially, she settles down into a character that I grew to like. I
C
Jan 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars rounded to 4.

The story is interesting and isn't the usual MC plots I normally read, which is refreshing actually. I just didn't feel invested in the characters as much as I would like.

That being said, it is still a good story and I want to read the next book.

The author said all the harem members were introduced in this book. My guess - Dragon, Jaguar, Phoenix, JD. Many authors develop characters that grow in you as the series progresses. Let's hope that is the case here.

I am curious
Valeria Orlando
Dec 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
I liked all the previous books by Brooke Warren so I was very pleased to receive an ARC of this one.
I don't usually read MC books and this will be my first contemporary RH series so I didn't really know what to expect. I was so focused on Poppy and Ryu story that I totally forgot that this will be a RH series!! Ryu isn't how you usually picture the typical biker and Poppy surely isn't a shallow 18yo blonde. This book shows the start of their story and puts down the fondations for the series
Lisa Churchill
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was pulled into the story line right from the start. This is a reverse harem series but the relationship of the two main characters in this first book Poppy and Ryu is so intensely complex and well written that it seems like they are it for each other and no one else. I can't wait for book 2, I'm eager to see what the other characters will bring to the story line.
Exeptional writing Brooke Warren is fast becoming a firm favourite of mine
Rebecca
samantha young
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sucked me in from the start. What's not to love about sexy bad boy bikers? Loved seeing how Poppy's and ryu's love blossomed and the heartache felt between them. Can not wait for the next book to find out why Ryu is in Boston and what is going to happen to them all.
Krys DeCantillon
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was one of the lucky people that got to be an ARC for this bad boy. Let me tell you, this book is awesome. I’ve read tons in the MC Romance genre and I tend to get bored because it’s the same boring story. This book though left me wanting more and I can’t wait for book two.
Samantha Shaffer
Dec 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle, steam-rh
Holy cow the twist in this story are mind blowing. Not your typical MC book it throws all the feels right in your face. It made me cry and it takes an intense scene writing to make me cry. I loved this book so much I can't wait yo see how the next installment unfolds.
Emily Franzen
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what a great start to a series! I love the storyline and all of the characters are realistic. Ryu is super sexy, Poppy is strong and likeable, and the sexy times are hot! I can't wait for more!
Jenn
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Contemp MC RH

Totally unconventional but also totally awesome! The book read as a MF story and the ending was heart wrenching! I love both Ryu and Poppy. I know of one definite maybe of the other potential love interests and maybe an idea on a 2fer for the others. Great book and can’t wait for the next one!
Lisa
Dec 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
I had this book recommended to me and I actually really, really enjoyed it. The book was fast-paced, no time for waffling and every page seemed to have a purpose. Ryu and Poppy are both totally hot together, and quite honestly, I want myself a hot, sexy Ryu. Though I don't have Poppy's balls to deal with PTSD so I'll keep that to a fantasy. The author at the end of the book said we've met the rh members, and I'm totally calling for the twins and JD, though it'll be interesting to see how Ryu ...more
Sheri "Angel" Aragon
Dec 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Brenrik
Dec 29, 2019 rated it liked it
This is not your typical MC biker story which is probably why it was a little harder for me to read. Def threw me for a loop. Poppy is the main heroine and Ryu is the only love interest at the moment. In all honesty there was something missing in realness with poppy and Ryu. I didn’t quite get sucked into this story. I’ll still probably try out book 2 to see the addition in the harem
Steph
Jan 03, 2020 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf, just-no
Dnf 30%. These two main characters are just irritating. Don’t get me wrong the writer captures the thought process of 18 year olds perfectly but it kust so uninteresting and irritating. I just can’t give 2 shits.
Alyssa
Dec 29, 2019
Liza Perez
Dec 27, 2019
Aoife
rated it did not like it
Dec 30, 2019
Sionna
Dec 31, 2019
Tiffany
Jan 02, 2020

• Found and Forged (The Lost Sentinel, #4)
  • Shadow Master (The Nightwatch Academy #4)
  • Havoc at Prescott High (The Havoc Boys, #1)
  • Powerless (Steel Demons MC #2)
  • Wicked Blaze Correctional (The Wronged, #1)
  • Lawless (Steel Demons MC #1)
  • Smoke and Mistletoe (Best Wishes #3)
  • Justice (Out for Blood, #3)
  • Faithless (The Privileged of Pembroke High, #3)
  • The Queen of Carnage
  • Psycho (Hillcrest University, #4)
  • Monsters (Prodigium Academy #1)
  • Playing Games (Playing Games Duet #1)
  • Knightfall (Tangled Crowns, #1)
  • Skank (Hillcrest University, #3)
  • Freak (Hillcrest University, #2)
  • Blood Trial: Supernatural Battle (Vampire Towers #1)
  • Soulless (The Privileged of Pembroke High, #2)
Brooke Warren is a new Indie author who lives in Florida with her husband and three dogs. When she is not writing, you can find her with her face stuck in a book reading, playing online video games (World of Warcraft and Fallout are her favs), or getting lost for hours on YouTube. Her love for books and over active imagination has inspired her to share the stories stuck in her head.

You can follow