Start by marking “Christmas on Union Street” as Want to Read:
Christmas on Union Street

Christmas on Union Street

It’s a week before Christmas in Burlington, Vermont during an epic snowstorm. Ali, criminology student and amateur sleuth, running from a romance, wants to avoid the holidays. Due to low vacancy, she rents the attic bedroom at Gina’s, where she’s plunged into an old-fashioned Christmas.

Besides the mix of quirky residents, there’s a mysteriously preserved bedroom below
Paperback, 1st, 292 pages
Published September 17th 2019 by White Bird Publications, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Christmas on Union Street, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas on Union Street

Start your review of Christmas on Union Street
Holly
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Let me start by saying that I love reading Christmas books, even the predictable ones. The plot of this story is different from the standard Christmas romance but in such a good way. I enjoyed the mystery element entwined with a solid cast of small town characters.
Laurie Jung
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved it! If you want to be immersed in a magical Christmas story, this is the book for you. I loved every enchanting description and the mystery kept me guessing until the end. I loved Ali and her warm, motherly, but “guide like” landlord Gina. This is a Christmas story that is more than a soapy romance where the heroine takes over the lodge or cabin by the end of the story. I have read and seen too many Christmas movies and books where this formula is just reworked. If you want more from ...more
Victor
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“Christmas on Union Street” made me feel warm and cozy. I loved the characters, the setting, and the story. The characters stayed with me long after I read the book. They felt familiar and wonderfully life-like. The main character is one I would love to see again. Kathleen Cranidge paints a clear scene and I was drawn in as if it was a movie. I am not a fan of mysteries, but found myself pulled into the drama. I have recommended it to my friends.
Allan Hudson
Oct 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
This story is a delight to read. It doesn't have to be Christmas to read this cozy mystery. When The main character moves to a new residence, there is an eclectic mixture of boarders and a keen pipe-smoking landlady and a mysterious room. I liked the characters and dialogue. Cranidge has done a fine job.
Wendy
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars! I really enjoy a good mystery and this story pleasantly surprised me to approach the mystery from a different angle. Plus the atmosphere is everything good and comforting about Christmas and snowy winter. Make yourself a warm drink and settle in because you won't want to put it down.
Beth Montgomery
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. It was a easy read and I looked forward to picking it up each time. The characters are well developed and likable and the plot twists with a mystery, romance and christmas theme. A delight! I hope the next book comes out soon!
judy Quigley
Dec 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Kathleen really brought you right into their lives. You feel the cold without winter boots, the warmth of the fire and the depth of the characters. Look forward to the next one in the series!
Wendy Rowan
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. A great, curl up in an easy chair on a cold day, read!
Maddie
is currently reading it
Sep 24, 2019
J.S. Milik
marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2019
Kathleen Cranidge
Oct 25, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Laura Brandt
marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2019

• Maybe You Should Talk to Someone: A Therapist, Her Therapist, and Our Lives Revealed
  • In the Dark of Winter
  • Mrs. Everything
  • Resistance Women
  • The Happiness Advantage: The Seven Principles of Positive Psychology That Fuel Success and Performance at Work
  • Unless
  • A False Mirror (Inspector Ian Rutledge, #9)
  • One Summer in Paris
  • The Giver of Stars
  • Summer of '69
  • The Mermaid Chair
  • Last Summer's Evil: The Last Cold Case #1
  • The Rosie Effect (Don Tillman, #2)
  • Morality for Beautiful Girls (No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency #3)
  • The Great Gatsby
  • A Rule Against Murder (Chief Inspector Armand Gamache, #4)