Start by marking “Nefarious Boys (Broken Saints Society #3)” as Want to Read:
Nefarious Boys (Broken Saints Society #3)

Nefarious Boys

(Broken Saints Society #3)

My name is Sawyer Van Doren, and I’m hijacking this story. See, nice girls like Remi always win in the end. They get the guy, the friends, the crown, you name it—but it’s a total cliché, and aren’t you sick of clichés?

Why can’t the bad girl get her happily ever after, too?

It’s true I helped set Remi up to be destroyed. Toying with nice girls has always gotten my rocks off,
Published November 27th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Nefarious Boys, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nefarious Boys

Start your review of Nefarious Boys (Broken Saints Society #3)
Ga Books LoverX
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Y'all, this series is so freaking dark that it drew me in like a moth to a flame! Nefarious Boys gives us some MUCH needed questions, but also leaves us with a few other questions as well which I hope means there were will be a spin off for some of our favorite characters.

This is not a romance series, there are too many secrets and lies for it to be so. It is twisted and wrong, but oh so right at the same time! The characters are NOT your typical HS students, they are brought up in a world that
Abby J Capps
Nov 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was so happy when this book hit my email. I loved the first two books. This series is darkish, with twist and turns and everything you love about secret society books plus super hot sex!

I enjoyed this installment. It wasn’t my favorite out of the three, but the girl I wanted to win the guy did, so I’m not complaining too much.

The reason it’s not my fave out of the series is because I feel like it was slightly rushed. I also wanted more moments between Gage & Remi. I didn’t get enough of
Kerri Mirabella
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Leia Thorne had spoiled us releasing Dark Ties and Dangerous Girls so close together so I feel like I waited forever for Nefarious Boys. Let me tell you.....it was worth the wait! Ms Thorne is back with the darkness, lies, deception and debauchery we have come to love from the Broken Saints.

I don't want to give anything away but I will say my girl ended up with Gage and I couldn't be happier about that. I think Gage, Sawyer, and Remi all showed tremendous growth as individuals and in their
Linda Lee
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The elite do whatever they please, everyone can be bought and anything can be achieved at a price. Deciding who can actually be trusted, is impossible because everyone has an agenda. You may ask what the agenda is...simply to look out for themselves. They will do whatever is needed to achieve their aim and take out anyone who stands in their way. Respect, is awarded to those who have old money and blue blood running through their veins. Lies and deceit are a common currency, using people and ...more
Sonya
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Slow but worth it

It was unexpected ending to unique story. I love the characters and The dark mysterious storyline which slowly Revealed itself over the three books. It’s a steamy slow burn which will get thinking and guessing along the way.
Kady Bowers
Dec 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: readers-unbound
Alex
Nov 29, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2019
Loved the beginning, but everything went downhill from there. Not happy with ending. Third book was different than the first two books. Gage ended up with the wrong girl in my opinion :(
Kelli
Dec 08, 2019 added it
??

Feel like there are still things left unanswered. Just a feeling of incomplete. Story started strong, but ended in a hurry.
Ruth Vitale
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a fitting end to this series...I loved it!!!
Jennifer Andrews
Janette
Nov 28, 2019
Javonna Deboe
Nov 28, 2019

• Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)
  • Havoc at Prescott High (The Havoc Boys, #1)
  • The Kiss Game
  • In Peace Lies Havoc (Midnight Mayhem #1)
  • Noble Savages Box Set
  • Make Your Move (Hannaford Prep #2)
  • Sweet Retribution (Rydeville Elite #3)
  • Tormented: A Dark High School Bully Romance (Elginvale High #1)
  • Cruel Boy
  • FALCON (Trinity Academy #1)
  • Reapers and Roses (Grove High School, #1)
  • Just Drop Out (Hannaford Prep #1)
  • Broken (Evergreen Academy #2)
  • Tormented Part 2: A Dark High School Bully Romance (Elginvale High #2)
  • Marked (Evergreen Academy #1)
  • One More Day (Ridgeside High #4)
  • Lost Boys (Slateview High #1)
  • UNTamed (Bay Falls High #3)
Author of the Broken Saints Society series. Dark, edgy, dangerous. Romance that feels

Were you invited to join the secret society?
Society application http://bit.ly/2QGD9cI
Facebook http://bit.ly/2EQxdcB
Instagram http://bit.ly/2QHoHRZ
Bookbub http://bit.ly/2J9umxN
VIP List http://bit.ly/2XhU1IA

Broken Saints Society (3 books)
  • Dark Ties (Broken Saints Society #1)
  • Dangerous Girls (Broken Saints Society #2)