Start by marking “Soul's Desire (Unparalleled Love Series)” as Want to Read:
Soul's Desire (Unparalleled Love Series)

Soul's Desire

(Unparalleled Love)

Some past loves can stand the test of time…

Ballet dancer Soul Carrington has lived her dream of traveling the world. But the past year has been one life hurdle after another until she moves back to Atlanta. Now life is looking up, especially when she comes face to face with a past love. A man who makes her heart dance pirouettes and her body pulse with desire.

Not a day
Published September 5th 2019 by Amaris Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Soul's Desire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Soul's Desire

Alice
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Her Soul desires Micah!

Soul and Micah dated in college then he joined the Marines and she solidified her desire to dance becoming world famous. Then she meets Ryan and believing she is over Micah she agrees to marry Ryan. Ryan is not a good guy in fact he has fallen in with some really bad guys and Laz knowing of Ryan's extra curricular activities forced Ryan to step out of Soul's life. So Laz convinces Micah who is now Atlanta PD to take back up with Soul to keep her safe and stay close in case
Carolyn
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Soul Stirring Story!

The opening descriptions and activity was a nice draw for this story. But wait until you hear about Myles, Micah and Soul! We met Myles in a previous collaboration story, he is the overprotective brother of Soul. Micah was asked to watch out for his lil Sis in his absence. In the backstory, you'll learn Micah and Soul had a past connection. That will be explored in depth. Then again, Soul's roommates Janice, and Jada brought comedy into the story. You'll love them. What you w
Celeste
Sep 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Micah and Soul, time & redemption on their side

Sharon Cooper knows how to craft a story that makes you want to continue reading. Add in a little suspense and you have the story of Micah and Soul. After years of being a part, a turn of events result in Micah and Soul reconnecting. Yet it was not be coincidence. Myles, Soul's brother solicits Micah's assistant in protecting Soul. Which leads us on a journey of reconnection and rekindling. Yet will the secret that brought them back together tea
Tina Jackson
Totally Awesome

Sharon Cooper did it again. Micah and Soul's story was a combination I f two of my favorite types of love stories second chance love, and protector/body guard. Micah was not only a copy on the Atlanta police force, but he was secretly working with Soul"s brother Myles (am employee of Atlanta's Finest Security ) to watch and protect her from her unsavory ex fiance. Soul was sweet former dancer who liked to always see the best in everyone. These two former lovers reconnect and over
Brenda  Larnell
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
SOUL’S DESIRE is a spin-off story from creative author, Sharon C. Cooper’s compelling Atlanta’s Finest Series. As a matter of fact, this story takes place the same time as ACCUSED Book Three of that series. This story features Soul Carrington and Micah Owens, former college sweethearts who are reunited. I like the author’s creative approach to the familiar trope of second chance love.

Micah does not just accidentally come back into Soul’s life. He has a reason, but no spoilers here. I will say t
Arlena
Rating: Five
Review:

"Soul's Desire" by Sharon C. Cooper

My Rationalization:

This was another good Unparalleled Love Series "Soul's Desire" which featured Soul and Micah. I loved how this story was told by the author giving the reader one good story that went along with three best friends. With these two Soul and Micah getting a second chance at love was simply sweet seeing
Vernell Renee Howard Griffin
Absolutely Awesome!

"If it was meant to be it will be." "What God Has For Me It Is For Me!" I like those sayings, because it helps keep anxious minds sane. It helps you to worry less and keep focus. That is if you believe in them. I love reading love stories about second chances. It allows the two individuals to explore, learn, to experience and mature before reuniting again. It showed throughout this journey of discovery. It flowed effortlessly from beginning to end. Great Read! ReneeG
Janielle
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Second Chance to Get it Right!

Second Chance at love stories are a fave of mine and Ms. Cooper does a great job here. Soul & Micah clearly never really got over their love for each other and their chemistry was strong from the moment they locked eyes again. I'm still a bit puzzled over Ryan and what he came back around for, but if nothing else it pushed Soul & Micah even closer. I loved that Soul got past her greatest fear in the end to receive her greatest blessing. Great story!
Latasha Martin
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loving Freely Unafraid

I can only imagine the hurt and pain that Micah and Soul went through being so in love but parting ways because of wanting two different things out of life individually. I'm glad that they got on the same page eventually and got what their souls desired. I like that Alanta's Finest was incorporated into this book. I've read Nathan and Janice story and now getting ready to read Jada and Solomon story. I'm so loving this parallel series.
Val Mcghee
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Real love never dies

Imagine being deeply in love but fear causes you to walk away from the love of your life. Imagine years later you link back up and rekindle that love because real love never truly dies. If you are looking for a story like the one I described then read this book. It's well written and interesting all the way through. I totally enjoyed the interactions with the other books in the series. Job well done.
Deena
Sep 12, 2019 added it
Good one!

I enjoyed Soul and Micah's story. These two were perfect for each other and how they managed to be apart for so long is crazy. I'm glad they both worked through their fears and foolishness and made things right.

Good storyline and interesting characters. Loved Miss Pat, especially. And that Myles...intense and intriguing! If he doesn't have his own story, he should get one.

Great job, Ms. Cooper! I will definitely be checking out more of your books!
Louise
Sep 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
REVIEW:
I love second chance romance and in Soul’s Desire we are introduce to Soul Carrington and Micah Olsen.  Soul is the sister of Myles Carrington from Accused (The Atlanta’s Finest series).  Soul and Micah was college sweetheart who went their separate ways.  When Micah & Soul see each other again they chemistry they had in college is still there just as strong as ever.  Why did Micah all sudden show back up in Soul’s life? What torn them apart in college?  So many questions, but you hav
Theresa
Great book!

I haven't read much of this author,( Sharon Cooper ) but everything I've read has been awesome! Soul and Micah were together 16 years ago but split up after something Soul told Micah, but they never stopped loving each other! Soul's brothers ask Micah to do him a favor which involved Soul's ex fiance, and brings big problems for Soul and Micah! Oh and the sex in this book is so hot!!
Charlotte Bembry
Really enjoyed it!

It was amazing how the love that Micah and a Soul shared in college was just as strong ten years later. Although they carried on with their lives and were involved in other relationships, they still loved each other immensely. I’m glad that they got married and he helped her through her fears of having children.
Lorice DeBlanc-Brim
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love 💘 it!

Micah should have been honest from the beginning. It would have saved him from that brief separation Soul. I know he knows know not to do that again. But I did love her brother's reaction once she told him she knew. I just love sibling rivalry. I enjoyed the pace of the story. This book is highly recommended! Especially if you want to read on second chance romance.
Tikia
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Series!

I love Sharon's books and this one was no exception. You get courtship, love, passion, a little drama, suspense, and a strong male and female lead in her books. Micah and Soul reconnect after years of life getting in the way. Read how these two reconnect in this trilogy series!
Ms .  T. Gilliam
Happy they're happy 💓💓

Soul and Micah we're College sweethearts this is love the second time around and it's wonderful so nice story have a nice couple who got back together. I would recommend the Unparalleled love series to everyone it is definitely a good read. Always a pleasure as Ms. Cooper.
OneTurn
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
College love

What a wonderful love story! Soul and Micah has loved one another since college even though they moved on with their lives involving other people. All it took was for them to see one another for the feelings to spring to the forefront.
Deserie
What's For You

Soul desire was soul catching loved the characters from start to finish.
It was beautiful written,have you on your toes.
Micha and soul are made for each other.
But her friend Janice set them up very well,I loved her friends can't wait for jada story .
tayara tate
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read

Loved soul and Micah story line they were once lovers in the past but lost their way. Ryan made it easy for her to fall back in love with her first love. Sorry that he got involved with the bad guys but he has to suffer for his part in the game. Great series spread.
Felicia Meyers
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book

It was like one of the best movies I’d seen in a long time in my head. The images of this romance came to life from the pages in this book. I truly enjoyed this story.
Lasonde
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Desire of the Soul

Soul and Micah'e story was well written and I throughly enjoyed it. Will Soul be able to convince Micah that her way of thinking about their relationship in the past has changed and will Soul forgive Micah for walking away?
Tondalier Thompson
Soul

This was a very well written story. College soul mates reuniting. Soul and Micah is getting there happily ever after. I would love to see all 3 authors who were a part of the unparalleled love series write a book to update us on all 3 couples.
Jennifer Copeland
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic Book

I enjoyed reading Soul's Desire so much! I couldn't put my kindle down! I enjoyed the storyline and the chemistry between Soul and Micah! So happy that they got their happy ever after! Fantastic Book from beginning to end!
Terra Robinson
Sep 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good read!

I enjoyed Micah and Soul's story. Second chance love stories are one of my favorite writing tropes. And a little drama and suspense thrown into the mix, made it all the more interesting. Can't wait to delve into the Atlanta's Finest series next!
Betty  Jones
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Soul”s Desire

This is such a riveting love story of Micah and Soul”s journey of love lost and founded again. It’s such a beautiful story I read the entire book until the last page I couldn’t put it down.
Tonetta Bullard
Sep 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Reunited...

And it feels so good. Soul and Micah made a tough decision as young lovers, I'm glad that fate gave them a second chance. Love is to amazing to miss out on. This was a good and easy read
JoAnn Mattox
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lust

I was surprised with the ending. I didnt think micah and soul relationship would work. It started out with lies. But soul forgave him and got the desires of her heart. Marriage
Sabrina Hamilton
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What A Wonderful Story

I loved this book. Soul and Micah’s love for one another never died. Their story was so heartfelt. Kudos to Sharon C. Cooper on another best seller. I highly recommend this book.
Micaiah
Loved it

Micah and Soul. I love these 2nd Chance type love stories. Sometimes it takes experience and growth to know exactly what's missing from life. I enjoyed the entire series from all of the authors. Well done ladies, well done.
Award-winning and bestselling author, Sharon C. Cooper, is a romance-a-holic - loving anything that involves romance with a happily-ever-after, whether in books, movies, or real life. Sharon writes contemporary romance, as well as romantic suspense and enjoys rainy days, carpet picnics, and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. She’s been nominated for numerous awards and is the recipient of an Emma ...more

Unparalleled Love (3 books)
  • Everlasting Desire (Unparalleled Love Series)
  • Heart's Desire (Unparalleled Love Series)