Start by marking “Heart's Desire (Unparalleled Love Series)” as Want to Read:
Heart's Desire (Unparalleled Love Series)

Heart's Desire

(Unparalleled Love)

Coworkers Nathan Crenshaw and Janice Livingston once had a passionate relationship that went up in flames and created a strained environment at their place of employment. Since then Janice has tried to move on. Unfortunately, they have to work together, and unfortunately, she’s still very attracted to Nathan.

Nathan can’t forget his connection with Janice—a connection he
Published September 5th 2019 by Garden Avenue Press

Start your review of Heart's Desire (Unparalleled Love Series)
Arlena

Rating: Five
Review:

"Heart's Desire" by Delaney Diamond

My Rationalization:

It was a good read seeing how this second chance romance would come out this time between Nathan Crenshaw and Janice Livingston. They had once been in love but as life will have it things changed for them after Janice made a move with her job that was out of town. Now that Janice was back and Nathan
Mary
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good Read

Loved this second chance at love story. Nathan and Janice had a special love that survived over the years. Amidst a would be tragedy, they survived. Great job Delaney.
Alice
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
They are each other's heart's desire!!!!

I just knew that this book would put the cream on the top of a three-fold "Unparalleled Love Series" and I was definitely correct. Nathan and Janice were the last of the three former Spellman roommates to find the love they had for the men in their lives from the beginning. To be sure just like the love connections of her roommates and best friends, Nathan and Janice had their own set of issues to overcome . First their relationship fizzled four years
Celeste
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Delaney does it again, Janice and Adam's reconnection

I prolonged as long as I could in reAding the end of Janice and Nathan's story and I am so glad I did. I know they recommended not to read the Unparalleled Love Series in no particular order, but I say save this one for last. I was knew to author Stephanie Nicole Norris (Everlasting Desire) so I didn't know what to expect from her, and I think her story is a good beginner as you're being introduced to Jada, Soul (Sharon C. Cooper's Souls
Cheryl Mcneil
Nov 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Janice Livingston and Nathan Crenshaw are co-workers who were previously in a relationship. They now work together again, and naturally interact like old friends… who still low key have feelings for each other.

Janice and Nathan have a strong connection and have a lot in common, including tattoos and their love of motorcycles. There are also a lot of good reasons not to explore a relationship again: They have unresolved issues and insecurities. Most importantly, the timing is bad because Nathan
Deena
Sep 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Delaney Diamond never disappoints, which is why I saved her book for last. I knew Janice would be a bright, vibrant character and she really was. Nathan, with his steady, calm demeanor, was the perfect match for her. That first proposal that took place kinda threw me for a loop, but it lead to Janice and Nathan revealing their feelings for each other, so it was cool.

Loved Nathan and Abram’s relationship. Couldn’t stand Sherrilyn’s crazy, wannabe PI a**. Pleasantly surprised to see Tomas Molina!
Sassha Martin
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You're My Heart's Desire

I want to first say that I still and always will absolutely love me some Tomas Molina and I love when you pull in past characters into new books. The chemistry between Nathan and Janice was off the charts and I'm glad that they reconnected their great love affair. It's crazy that Sherilyn turned down Nathan's proposal and then turned loco that he followed his heart like she suggested. I really thought that Precious was going to be a problem instead of Sherilyn. I'm glad
Tina Jackson
Second chance love

Second chance love stories are one of my favorite types of love stories. Nathan and Janice former lovers now co-workers have a chance at love again or they could have except he is dating someone else and she has a fear of commitment. After a refusal to a marriage proposal Nathan and Janice reconnect, but a resources does not want them to be happy. I really enjoyed their story. This is the second story in the Unparalleled Love Series, looking forward to the third and final book.
tayara tate
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read

Loved Janice and Nathan's journey to love again. She acted like she can do without a man when all she wanted was to get back the love she lost two years prior to her leaving for Cali. Nathan thought he wanted to move on with sherilyn but soon found out that was a mistake on his end. The love they both suffered for each other came back months ago but neither bothered to act on it. I'm glad things ended great for all of the friends in this series of unparalleled love great series to
Carolyn
My Happy Heart

I was too happy when this second chance romance was a first rate read. The collaboration between the stories was handled very well. In the story, Nathan Crenshaw and Janice Livingston once loved each other with great love and passion, until their differences pulled them apart. He tried to move on, but his heart's desires remained captive with Janice. You'll like their story too!
Pennie
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
True Love never ends....

Nathan and Janice's journey to true love was impeded by childhood hurts (infidelity by their parents). What they fodnt want to be kept them from moving forward. Janice's fiance' leaving her prior to the wedding also left a hurt that kept her heart from letting Nathan in. However; when the heart desire a certain person it's hard to let go. Delaney Diamond has written another amazing story.
Louise
Sep 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
So, this was the third book I read from the Unparalleled Love Series. Three best friends from college who all found love, and you will enjoy each book.
I will say that in Heart’s Desire Janice worked my nerve in the beginning. This second chance at love story is about Nathan & Janice, they are co-worker who had a previous relationship that did not end on good tern. Purchase the book to find out what happen and how they found their way back to each other.

Heart's Desire is one of three books
Brenda Holder
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Very Good and Sensual Second Chance Romance

Heart's Desire (Unparalleled Love Series is a very good and sensual second chance romance that earned a rating of five stars. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book and I found the the romance between Nathan and Janice exciting as they try to rekindle their love. I would recommend this book to everyone who enjoys reading very good romantic novels a thrill of suspense.
Charlotte Bembry
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great short read!

This book was short and sweet. It was amazing how Janice and Nathan both grew up with poor examples of love, but grew to love each other unconditionally. They were total opposites of each other, but complimented each other perfectly. Sherilyn was a complete psycho and Nathan really dodged a bullet when she turned down his marriage proposal. She turned him down but couldn’t handle losing him. SMH. Loved this book.
Sonya Williams
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Love Story

Loved the dynamics between the Hero and Heroine. The story had just enough drama to keep you going and the right amount situational scenes to keep your attention. Originally thinking the book was going to be too short for my expectations, but was very satisfied with length and outcome.
L.S. Bergman
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I picked this one up last night and couldn't put it down! Janice and Nathan's re-kindled romance has it going on. Their fiery chemistry is a real page-turner. As usual, this experienced author does not disappoint. If you're looking for a switched-on, sexy short read, diving deep on occasion? This one comes highly recommended. Loved it!
Janielle
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Really Good Read!

I loved that Janice went after what she wanted making the first move. Now it was still awhile, a loooong while before they finally got it together, but I enjoyed reading about their journey. Their chemistry was hot and their passion was potent. This was a great love story!
Tikia
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Series!

Nathan tried to not be like his dad but ended up hurting someone unintentionally and there were consequences. Nathan and Janice book is about suspense, drama, love, and reconnecting. Nothing I would not expect from Ms. Diamond. Another great book that catches you from page 1.
Sondra
Oct 16, 2019 rated it liked it
Good Read

The first books I read by this writer were "The ultimate merger" and "Second chances". These characters and their circumstances were so interesting and I became immediately invested in them. The characters in this story were not as clearly defined. I like this writer's style and have read and enjoyed 10 other books and will continue to do so.
T. CH
Oct 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed this!

Delaney Diamond is one of my favorite authors! How far would you go to overcome a lifetime of fear? How far would you go to protect the one you love? The characters of My Heart’s Desire are rich with past baggage that is overcome with wisdom and love. I enjoyed this one and expect to enjoy the other books in the Unparalleled Love series!
Micaiah
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nathan and Janice were together in the past. But Janice allowed baggage from her past muddy her vision and doubt what she was building. Fate stepped in several years later and allowed her a second chance at true love, but it wasn't without consequence. Luckily, in the end love still prevailed. Great read.
Kaygee
Oct 02, 2019 rated it liked it
A Quick Read

This book wasn't boring, but it wasn't really exciting either. There was the obligatory HEA, but it was a flat read, nothing made me go wow. I still want to know what happened with the first contractor, did she get a refund, was he price gauging her??? Too many unanswered questions.
Deserie
Never Run From A good man

Nathan is a good man,but he should of follow his heart.
Janice was scared to say what she wants,just as Nathan.
She
rylin was so hurt ,but she brought that on herself if you
You want Nathan and you want to hurt him because he went back with Janice when your heart is for a man it will never go away.
Cheryl Sherrod
Thrice As Nice

I foolishly wanted to complete all three books in the series before leaving any reviews. What can I say.... no disappointment to speak on. I will suggest that you ladies do this all over again!!
So glad Janice & Nathan found their way back to each other. Just goes to show you...the heart takes no substitutions.
KAREN MCCRAW
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love makes you do foolish things

Janice ran from love and than found it again. Nathan moved on when she left but she saved him like he saved her. Great story and I enjoyed him and his brother's relationship. All three roommates were too much. Loved them.
Sherry Molock
Sep 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good read

Nice novella, well written with fully developed characters. Plot was somewhat familiar, second time around love but story was well written. Couple had great chemistry and glad they got back together
Ms .  T. Gilliam
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So good second chance

Nathan and Janice work for the same company and they dated and then they stopped dating. Janice has some insecurities and decided to run from Nathan. This is a nice story of Second Chance love very well done. I really like there story.
Lorice DeBlanc-Brim
Love it!

Sherilyn was the one that didn't accept his proposal and she can't seem to move on. Wow! That should have let Nathan know something was wrong with her. Poor Janice didn't have to get caught in between their issue. I'm just glad there was a good ending.
Leigh-Anne Ford Lyons
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Knowing when to stop running.

Janice and Nathan were meant to be together and I am glad that they found their happily ever after. Even when you try to avoid drama, crazy can find you with your best efforts.
Tara S
Oct 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Running from love

I really enjoyed this book. Janice represents a lot of women who were damaged by a previous relationship so they run from a good man. Delaney shows that can cause a woman to lose out on love in this book. I think it was a good read...
« previous 1 3 next »

• Claimed by a Knight (The Wild Knights Book 2)
  • Escort (Lunch Break Series Book 2)
  • Should've Been
  • Words with Friends: A Mason Family Novella
  • Frosted. Whipped. Buttered: An Equilibrium Short
  • Set: A Novella (Them Boys Book 1)
  • Promising Forever (Falling for a Rose Book 11)
  • Equivalent Exchange (Night Shift)
  • Drive Me To Ecstasy
  • An Ounce of Decorum
  • In Tandem (Equilibrium Book 2)
  • f*ck and fall in love: a novella
  • Everything I Desire
  • Falling for a Knight (The Wild Knights Book 1)
  • Pretend You're Mine
  • Blindsided by Love
  • Her Naughty Suitor (Falling For A Rose Book 10)
  • Training My Heart to Love You
Delaney Diamond is the USA Today Bestselling Author of sweet, sensual, passionate romance novels. She's also the owner of Garden Avenue Press, a digital-first press where she publishes other authors. Born and raised in the U.S. Virgin Islands, Atlanta, Georgia is now her home. She reads romance novels, mysteries, thrillers, and a fair amount of nonfiction.

When she's not busy reading or writing,

Unparalleled Love (3 books)
  • Everlasting Desire (Unparalleled Love Series)
  • Soul's Desire (Unparalleled Love Series)