Start by marking “Sexy as Sin (Filthy Rich, #2)” as Want to Read:
Sexy as Sin (Filthy Rich, #2)

Sexy as Sin

(Filthy Rich #2)

Second chances burn hotter

The assignment should be a fashion stylist’s dream. Dane Scotland—brilliant programmer, millionaire, partner in my brother’s company—is going to a big-money meeting, and he needs to look the part.

The problem? Dane doesn’t want a makeover. He’s grumpy and reclusive, and his wardrobe consists of two pairs of old jeans. He doesn’t want me
Published December 3rd 2019 by Julie Kriss

To ask other readers questions about Sexy as Sin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sexy as Sin

Start your review of Sexy as Sin (Filthy Rich, #2)
Isabella.R
5 Be Kind to Yourself Stars

Fashion Stylist and Blogger Ava Winters certainly looks the part in her designer gear and so-called glamorous profession and lifestyle. But only those who truly care see the slight cracks she goes to great lengths to hide.

“No one looking at me would guess that I slept on a futon at age thirty and that my bank account was so empty I had to use a spatula when I needed money.”

Ava would rather eat Ramen Noodles her entire life before admitting to her rich brother that the
Isha Coleman
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
Heat and heart go hand in hand, each time Julie Kriss is pulling the strings. Sexy as Sin is for every heart that has lived with regret and hoped for a second chance. Dane is the endearingly, geeky smart ***. Ava is the brutally honest, bane of his existence that never quite gave back the key to his heart. Kriss proves she has what it takes to not only break a heart, but piece them back together long after the damage has been done.
Louise  O
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Clear your day because once you start reading Sexy as Sin you will not want to put it down, Adulting thrown out the window and no dinner or supervision for the kids in sight!

Sexy as Sin is the 2nd book in the Filthy Rich series and while it can be read as a standalone, I highly recommend reading book 1, Filthy Rich.

Ava was summoned to her brother’s office to ‘clean up Dane’; so off she went and she didn’t expect was to see how much he had changed over the years.
Dane is a nerd; he feels at
Ga Books LoverX
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Julie Kriss, girl this series is freaking AMAZING!

After reading Filthy Rich we are introduced to a group of 4 extremely close men that grew up together and now are co-owners of a huge venture capital group. That is where we get our first glimpse of Dane and Ava and I KNEW that this book was going to be good, I was not expecting a rock my socks off epic love story though. To me, it absolutely was that. Dane is one of the 4 and Ava is the little sister of another owner and they grew up together
Erin Lewis
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Star Review of Sexy As Sin (Filthy Rich #2) by Julie Kriss

Julie Kriss is a new author to me and I have no idea why that is. A second chance at love story that ticked the boxes for me and is Dane and Ava’s story. Although book 2, I had no trouble reading this story, although I think you may get more enjoyment if you read book 1, Filthy Rich, first.

From the start Dane intrigued me, maybe it’s the geek side of him, but he sounded like he would be a challenge, as well as being hot as sin. Add
Sammy- Just Let Me Read
Nov 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sexy as Sin by Julie Kriss was a sexy and emotional second chance love story. Two flawed but lovable characters reconnect after years apart with the heat between them burning hotter than ever.

“I was done waiting. I was done playing. It was time to get what I wanted, no matter what the cost would be.

The characters of this story were really well written. Ava and Dane were two people with difficult upbringings who sought comfort with each other at a young age. Circumstances caused them to
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
5 Stars

Dane’s story has finally arrived and it is all a reader could want and more. When this sexy nerd has to allow his best friend’s little sister make him over for business, fireworks explode! Dane and Ava share a past, known only to them, but being forced together in such intimate situations, results in feelings neither one can ignore. What happens when the geeky programmer grows up to be the gorgeous but awkward billionaire? It is more than Ava can resist. A decade older, Dane isn’t about
Nov 25, 2019 rated it liked it
***ARC Provided by the Author***

3.5 Stars

I was really enjoying this story for quite a lot of it...but at about 60% it lost steam and stopped feeling a little different and original.

Dane and Ava were together 8 years ago, and it's a secret that they have kept for years and have kept it from those closest to both of them. There was a connection between them that they were aware of, but it was also one that really wasn't as established for the reader, so it made a few of the things they did based
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
Being asked by your brother to make-over one of his business partner and best friend, should be an easy job for Ava. That is unless said friend is someone you once had an intimate relationship with years ago - oh and by the way - no one knows about this relationship at all. But once Ava and Dane reconnect will it be just business as usual or will unforgotten feelings become the forefront each and every day. Will Ava make over more than just Dane's clothes? I absolutely loved these characters. ...more
Kay Daniels (Kay Daniels Romance)
A very enjoyable read. Sweet, smart, steamy, and everything wrapped into a second chance romance that will give you the warm and fuzzy feelings. This was my first Julie Kriss read and it won't be my last.

Ava Winters lives in New York where she lives and breathes fashion. It doesn't exactly pay her to live lavishly, but she'll take eating ramen noodles over giving up on style.

Dane Scotland lives in Chicago where he lives and breathes computer coding. He lives in a penthouse and has more money
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

Fun and intriguing storyline with a lot of sass. Ava is not only insecure about herself but she is insecure about her job. When her brother makes her an offer she can’t refuse she has to confront her past and the man she gave her heart to seven years prior. Dane went from geeky poor boy to geeky rich man in need of Ava’s style savvy insight. There is just one little problem, her brother and his business partners don’t know the shared history between Ava and Dane. Will she be able to
Michele McMullen
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I am loving this series that Julie has brought to life!
Ava Winters had loved once when she was young but she left it behind for bigger and better things...so she thought . She is now a fashion blogger that has a beautiful outside but is she really that person deep down. She feels as though she cannot find that right someone, perfect job or the real her! The only person that ever saw that real girl was the man she left behind.
Dane Scotland was a brilliant computer geek that fell in love with
Johnaka- Amity Book Blog
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sexy as Sin by Julie Kriss
“Second chances, 5 stars”

When Ava was called to her brother’s office, she figured it was for his usual check up on her. What she didn’t expect was for him to offer her a job, a paying job and for it to involve Dane. Dane, her brother’s best friend who Aiden doesn’t know is the guy who made Ava’s heart beat a little harder. Will she take the job and meet Dane the adult? Or will her fear keep her from what she really wants?
Dane might be brilliant when it comes to
Julie Kriss
Aug 14, 2019 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Bonnie Natola
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED this book!! Julie has always written my favorite bad boy romances, but Dane might be my favorite nerdy romance EVER!!! Dane and Avas story had me laughing, crying, and feeling pure joy from beginning to end. Another stellar book from Julie!!!!
SCBookAddict
Nov 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
If you are looking for a hot read, read Sexy as Sin by Julie Kriss. She writes her stories the way we like our book boyfriends - HOT AF!

Sexy as Sin is book two in the Filthy Rich series and it features Aidan's sister, Ava, and his business partner, Dane.

This second chance, brother's best friend romance is hot and yet it has these really tender moments that pulled at my heartstrings when I least expected it.

I have loved everything I've read by Julie Kriss and Sexy as Sin is no different.
Emma Johnston
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited when I found out that Dane & Ava were getting a book. And boy what a book it was!! A completely perfect second chance romance with some other troupes thrown in too!

Absoloutely brilliant and cannot wait for book 3!
Luisa Rivas
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Not just sexy as sin, but also sweet as candy! I didn’t think I’d love Dane as much but inside that grumpy and grungy exterior is one sweet guy. I saw him as mild, hugely observant, very intuitive, empathic with Ava, totally in love, and totally hers. As soon as they met up again, I knew they were each other’s lobsters, Ava just needed a little convincing. I knew Dane was in all the way from eleven years ago. I truly enjoyed reading this little gem of a story!

As we learned from the first
Kristiej
As soon as I read the first page of this book yesterday I knew it was a bad idea. It was my day off and I had so much running around to do. But nooo. I had to start reading this book and that took care of any running around I had to do. For the vast majority of Ms. Kriss’s books they fall into one of 2 categories; Love it or REALLY LOVE IT. This book turned out to be the second choice. And what made me REALLY LOVE IT is the hero Dane Scotland. Oh my. I wish sometimes heroes in books were real ...more
Jackie (Jackie's Book World)
***Review can also be found at Jackie's Book World. :)***

Rating: 4.5/5

Julie Kriss manages to deliver a great second chances romance story that will leave you swooning and rooting for the characters until the very end. Having read Filthy Rich, the first book in the Filthy Rich series, I knew that I had to read Sexy as Sin and it didn’t disappoint at all.

At the beginning of the book we are introduced to Ava Winter, a fashion stylist and blogger who lives in Brooklyn with her roommate. Having grown
World Of Books 65
Nov 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sexy as Sin is just that 'Sexy as Sin'. The 2nd book in the Filthy Rich series is as good as the first! With just the right amount of 'Sexy' to keep you coming back for more.

Jump into the world of the Filthy Rich you won't be disappointed!

Ava is sister to Aidan (Aidan and Sam's book started of the series and was adeptly named'Filthy Rich'); Aidan and Ava's start in live wasn't the best, no dad and a mother who didn't want them. They grow up in an apartment block with other kids in similar
Avidez Literaria
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“It wasn’t until later, after all of the bad things had happened, that I realized that all that winter, I was happy for the first time in my life.”

When Ava's brother warns that he needs to talk to her, the last thing she imagined was that he would ask her to make a total makeover in one of his friends and partners. Obviously she is the right woman for the job, after all she loves fashion. But being face to face with Dane, with whom she shares a painful past and a broken heart, was not in her
Janine - The World Was Hers for the Reading
Julie Kriss gives readers an amazing second chance romance with her newest release Sexy as Sin.

Programmer Dane Scotland may be a brilliant millionaire, but he doesn’t enjoy peopling and his wardrobe consists of old t-shirts and ripped blue jeans. When a huge deal looms on the horizon, one of his partners decides he needs an upgrade and sends his sister and professional stylists Ava to give Dane a makeover.

There is so much more to Ava Winters than meets the eye. She is fierce and independent
Lisa Marie ~ Words We Love By
Nov 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sexy As Sin is the second in the Filthy Rich series but can stand alone as it is the story of one couple, with appearances by past and future characters. Sexy takes on Ava and Dane. Dane is one of the Tower VC guys whose tech savvy helped take them where they are today. Ava is Adian's little sister and was a fixture in the apartment while the guys were teens, hiding from her neglectful mother. Dane and Ava have history that they haven't shared with anyone else in the group and it is what drove ...more
Avid Reader
Nov 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sexy As Sin (Filthy Rich #2) by Julie Kriss
4 stars
M/F Romance
Triggers: This has some sensitive pregnancy issues that might trigger some readers.
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

I did not read book 1 but never thought that I was missing anything.

Dane is a geek to his core. He loves his life, but is at his happiest when he's writing code at his computer. Dane knows how lucky he is for the life that he's living, but when his partners need him to woo a potential
Ruthie Taylor
Nov 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

Oh this is a really fun read, which ticks many boxes - filthy rich man, second chance romance, secret first time round as brother's best friend, fashion, tech, nerd turned into Adonis! I picked it up, and didn't stop reading until I had finished. It is engaging, cute, sexy and written in a style which just keeps you reading - be warned!

Ava is sent by her brother from Fashionista heaven NY, to the city of their
Jennifer Pierson
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG, I 1000% LOVED LOVED LOVED Sexy as Sin so much, but honestly, didn't have any doubts because I was all in with the Filthy Rich series since Filthy Rich (Book 1). It seems like it's been FOREVER since Book 1, though it's only been since August of this year, but that's how addicted I already am. I'm ever so glad that Dane Scotland's story was told next since he was a tortured soul, and I NEEDED to know why, and boy, now I know & it's a doozie. He has an important meeting with another ...more
Nicole
After meeting both Dane and Ava in the first book, I was curious about the interactions between them, but as I got into this story, I began to think that this story should have been the last book of the series, I'm not sure how the other two stories are gonna compare after reading this one. Once I started reading, I literally sat on the couch and didn't move until I got to the end, that's how much I got pulled into the story.

There's quite a history between Dane and Ava, who've known each other
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Julie Kriss is back with the second standalone book in the Filthy Rich series and if you were a fan of the first (me! me! me!) then hold on to your hearts... and panties ladies (and gents!) because Dane is here to rock. your. world. on every single page and promises to steal every little piece of you by the time he's done.

Sexy as Sin was brilliant in every single way and in every single moment it gave. Sexy. Swoony. Fiery. Unputdownable. Unstoppable. A second chance, brothers best friend
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Virgin Gift
  • The Royal Arrangement (The Rebel Queen Duet, #1)
  • The Fake (Smart Jocks #4)
  • The Rebel Queen (The Rebel Queen Duet, #2)
  • Tempt the Hookup (Tempt, #3)
  • Iron Crowne
  • A Fairbanks Affair (Odds-Are-Good, #3)
  • The Lineup
  • Kiss Me Again (Kiss Me, #3)
  • Love Drunk (Love Me Duet #1)
  • The Fall of Legend (Legend Trilogy, #1)
  • Before You
  • Heartless Hero
  • Devils & Dust
  • Break the Rules (Loveless Brothers #3)
  • Lip Smacker
  • The Play Maker (The Sideline #1)
  • Falling for my Brother's Best Friend (The Baileys #4)

Filthy Rich (2 books)
  • Filthy Rich (Filthy Rich, #1)