Start by marking “The Wolf We Feed” as Want to Read:
The Wolf We Feed

The Wolf We Feed

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  12 ratings  ·  9 reviews
"Set in Amleth, a rugged land divided by decades of bitter strife with a landscape and belief system heavily influenced by my time in Scandinavia. The Wolf We Feed is an action-packed fantasy adventure."
Tirith's life is turned upside-down when Drake, her twin brother, abandons her after they were raised and trained in isolation. Unable to live under the perceived tyrann
Kindle Edition
Published August 12th 2019 by Prodigy Gold Books

To ask other readers questions about The Wolf We Feed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Wolf We Feed

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Samuel Hunter
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A fantastic debut novel in the fantasy genre. Compelling characters and a completely believable world make this book an exciting read. Together with a twisting plotline and great story arc, this novel is an excellent escape into a new universe. Would completely recommend. Five stars.
Barnaby Carter-Scofiled
Amazing worldbuilding and charter development in this book. I really enjoyed the different perspectives that the author writes from and I would be hard pushed to choose a favourite character!

The book has good pacing throughout with a lot of gripping action sequences mixed in with interesting storylines.

Can’t wait to read the next one in the series when it comes out!
Miss J E Sutton
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book!

The book had me gripped all the way through. Can't wait for the second book to find out what happens next on the main characters journey.
Jane Webb
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a fantastic read.
Really great plot line with the characters developing throughout the book, but especially Tirith & Drake becoming stronger and more independent as they progress.
Several subplots developed keeping me hooked and guessing where they were going to lead, whilst learning more about the different characters backgrounds.
You can tell by the end of this book there will be a sequel, although it ends on a solid ground unlike some that can leave on an annoying cliff hanger that
Jane
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thoroughly enjoyed this book. The character development was fabulous, especially with Tirith. So refreshing to find a strong female character who is capable of feeling and showing her emotions as well as kicking some serious ass. THE WOLF WE FEED is a roller coaster ride with interesting and sometimes brutal subplots. The side characters are well developed and the relationships between them are what brings this story to life. Overall, a very good book.
Blake Oliver
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I liked this book a lot. Tirith is like Katniss but less moody.
Mark Schultz
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was ready for a good fantasy story filled with elves, dwarves, perhaps a dragon and a prince without a kingdom. That is not what I found after diving into this book.
I discovered I was in the middle of a skills trial that would make any modern special forces member spend some time in planning, which is what the brother and sister did to defeat their expert teacher.
This story explores varied themes and brings them all to life quite expertly, faithfulness and treachery, family and enemies, accep
Emma Miles
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My favourite book so far this year.

"I loved this story so much I read it in two days, staying up until 3am because I wanted to learn the mystery behind one of the characters and what would happen to them.
Seeped with folklore and a great depth of history, this is a world you can really believe in and lose yourself in. The characters are complex and feel real, and I loved the slow unveiling of the relationships and pasts of the older characters. Plenty of actions and twist and written at a perfect
A
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A fantastic read- I couldn't put it down! I loved how the characters were introduced and developed throughout the book and how they are linked to each other all with their own secrets. A strong female lead who can hold her own in any situation! I can't wait for the next book... Fingers crossed we won't have to wait long!
Kimberley Hunter
Aug 31, 2019
P.A. Sheppard
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Gary Rushworth