Start by marking “Living Hope (Unfailing Love, #3)” as Want to Read:
Living Hope (Unfailing Love, #3)

Living Hope

(Unfailing Love #3)

Natalie Burke trudges through life in a daze of work and tending to her ailing mother. Every day is a fight to keep a roof over their heads. She doesn’t have time to date when she works two jobs.

Deputy Jake Sims lives his life to protect others. When the amber-eyed beauty captures his attention at a crime scene, he wants nothing more than to help her. Too bad s

To ask other readers questions about Living Hope, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Living Hope

Start your review of Living Hope (Unfailing Love, #3)
Kirby
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't begin to count the number of novels I've finished over the years, and yet even with how many I've already read, there is always something that sets Mandi Blake's novels apart from the rest. What is it that sets her books apart? It's the fact that every single novel she writes is written straight from the heart. Whenever you pick up a book by this lovely woman, you're not going to find a story about characters that fail to mean anything to you, or a plot you simply can't get invested i ...more
Lori
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book will make you cry and smile all at the same time.
As I was read I this book it brought back so many memories of what I went through with my own mom. Not the same health reasons of course.
But I knew where my mom went because she was a stout believer. So even though I was sad and I still miss her because I could use her wisdom. I was relieved at the same time because I knew she was no longer miserable and in pain. I know I will see her again soon. For the Lord is returning soon!!
W
Sonya Wasden
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Deputy Jake Sims was a protector. Ever since his uncle abused his aunt so badly that she would never be able to live a normal life again, he was determined to protect those who might be harmed by others. When he was called to the scene of an armed robbery at a gas station and saw the beautiful angel who was so frightened by what had happened, he had to help her and provide her with his support.

Natalie Burke had the responsibility on her shoulders of a much older person. Her dad died when she wa
Lisa
Sep 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Living Hope is a well-written romance with lots of heart, faith, and suspense. The main characters, Natalie and Jake, are likable and are written so that I feel like we would be best friends. I love how Jake's friends never hesitated to help him help Natalie. I admired Natalie's devotion to her mother and how hard Natalie worked to provide for her. The only thing that I didn't care for was Jake, a Christian, romantically pursuing Natalie, a non-believer. Of course, in the book everything works o ...more
Sonnetta
Sep 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
I like this book. There was some sadness but the moments of happiness made up for it. Natalie and Jake experiences have shaped their lives and they met when something tragic happened to Natalie. I liked that Jake wanted to get to know Natalie even though she was pushing him away. He gave her the space that she needed. This story is a reminder that there are people who are still good people in this world. Natalie will teach you to dream again and Jake will show you that your life’s passion can be ...more
Marie Bourgery
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Natalie was beaten down by life. She worked two jobs to support her mother and pay for her cancer treatments. When Deputy Jake Sims comes into her life after she was held at gunpoint during a robbery at her job, she thinks she’s not good enough for him and pushes him away. She has to learn to love herself and accept help from others before she can truly let him in. Jake does have a hero complex and he feels guilty he couldn’t protect his aunt, but he genuinely comes to care for Natalie, want wha ...more
Linda Lee
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A well written, clean romance of two people who meet under less than ideal circumstances. Natalie has struggled all of her young life just to make ends meet and does not have any self worth. Jake persists in his desire to be a friend and help her which leads to him leading her to a relationship with God and eventually a relationship with one another. I cried, I smiled a lot and couldn’t put this one down.
Trudy Cordle
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved Natalie and Jake's story!! I especially love how Natalie admitted she didn't really know God, but she was so open to finding Him!!! Natalie realized that it wasn't just "coincidence" that things happened as they did. She knew it was God working to bring her to Him, and used Jake and circumstances to do so. In the end, she realized that dreams can come true, they just need to be done in God's way and God's timing. I can't wait for the next book!!!
Margie
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mandi Blake really packs a lot into this book. There is romance, friendship, grief, crime, mystery, along with interesting characters, a plot that flows and the wonderful message of salvation and God’s guidance. I’m not I have the words to say how much I loved this book. It really shows that, yes, there is hate and evil in the world but there is also kindness and love which will always win in the end.
Nari
Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. It was uplifting. Natalie has had a hard life but she makes the best with what she has been given. Jake has lots of friends and family and he feels it is his job to protect others. I felt this was a true love story. Jake was there for Natalie no matter what and he was patient and kind.
Tiffany Rhea Bridges
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dana Michael
Sep 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a sweet romance about a gal who is robbed while working at a convenience store. The hero, is the deputy and is quickly drawn to her and wants to protect her. I feel there is an immediate attraction between the two. This has some thriller aspects to it as well. I enjoyed it and I look forward to more in the series.
Ann
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a well written christian romance. It is a story that will lift your spirits. You will laugh, cry and cheer while reading this book. Once you start reading you can't put it down, you just have to know what happens next. This book deserves more than 5 stars!
Jenna
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Living Hope is a heart-wrenching story that I could not put down. Mandi Blake really knew how to tug on my heart strings with this book. It was easy to understand why Jake’s need to help others was in overdrive when it came to Natalie. I was so relieved that Natalie eventually found happiness by the end of the story after living such a hard life at a very young age.
Maria
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A sweet and clean romance, which is quite refreshing. A lovely Christian story of a young woman’s struggle and a loving man coming to her rescue! Beautifully sweet, recommended read!
Donna Kale
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: oct
This series was really good, I look forward to reading more from her. Excellent writer!
K. Leah
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
All of the books in this series are wonderful, but this one is probably my favorite so far. Jake is a total swoon... the full package, the real deal. His dedication to Natalie is unfailing. Their story takes you through ups and downs, twists and turns and I had a hard time putting the book down.
Angela
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ah the perfect sweet romance with enough intrigue to keep the pages turning. You are going to love Jake and Natalie’s journey!!!
Cindy Bonner
Sep 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Nice, clean Christian romance. Natalie meets Jake when a very scary situation pops up and he is there for her when her world seems to fall apart.
Adedoyin Adenuga
Khurshid
Oct 14, 2019
Mary Dearing
Sep 27, 2019

• Not Until Us: A Christian Romance (Hope Springs Book 4)
  • The Billionaire's Temporary Marriage (The Limitless Clean Billionaire Romance Series Book 3)
  • Valerie's Verdict (Dixon Brothers #2)
  • Merging with the Billionaire
  • Because We Dreamed (A Christian Romance)
  • Because We Forgave (A Christian Romance)
  • Colt, Billionaire Reunion (Billionaire Protectors #2)
  • Blue Steel Bride (The Belles of Wyoming #17)
  • Cowboys Don't Buy Their Bride at Auction
  • Discovering Grace (Inglewood, #2)
  • Married to an Alaskan Man (An Alaska Romance Series Book 1)
  • Mail Order Misfit
  • His Unexpected Heiress (Entangled Inheritance #2)
  • Goodwill for the Gentleman (Belles of Christmas, #2)
  • An Unwelcome Suitor (Entangled Inheritance #4)
  • A Time to Abide (A Time for Everything #3)
  • Mostly Dangerous (The Women of Ambrose Estate Book 1)
  • A Spoken-for Billionaire's Fake Fiancee (Sweet Billionaire Romance Book 3)

Unfailing Love (4 books)
  • Just as I am (Unfailing Love, #1)
  • Never Say Goodbye (Unfailing Love, #2)
  • Beautiful Storm (Unfailing Love, #4)