Start by marking “Snagged” as Want to Read:
Snagged

Snagged

3.57  ·  Rating details ·  680 Ratings  ·  43 Reviews
It's rather ironic, isn't it, that Kyle plans to steal the papers that will free him from the life of a thief? What's even more ironic, or maybe not ironic but downright annoying, is that they're already gone.

And now the papers are in the hands of the one man who has ever been able to put Kyle off his game. Seth, the absolutely gorgeous hunk of a man that Kyle can't figure
Published August 12th 2008 by Loose Id, LLC (first published December 15th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Snagged, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Snagged

Rebecca ♥ Ash, Kishan, Warner ♥
This was pretty cute. Loved Kyle. He was so sweet and innocent. Another fun short from Jet Mykles.
Heather
Aug 13, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Jet Mykles fans, fans of m/m erotica
I believe this is one of Jet Mykles first books, although the cover art has be redone and there have been some editing changes. It is a very quick read.

Kyle is a thief... not by choice, he was sorta born into it. He works for a really bad guy named Quinn. Quinn has some important papers that he uses as leverage to keep Kyle working for him. He keeps these papers stored in an office safe... and when Kyle goes to steal them from Quinn- he's caught- by the only person, only man, that catches his i
Ms. Nikki
It wasn't fleshed out enough for my liking and a little unrealistic even for fiction.
Kassa
Aug 15, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A pair of gorgeous thieves, hot sex, and a little mystery thrown together give another Mykles well-written and enjoyable story. Coming in just under 70 pages, Snagged is an easy and light romance with a lot of yaoi flavor and not much depth. Although this is a stand-alone title, there are a lot of questions not answered and some background information glossed over. That said, if you are looking for a fast read with great characters, sizzling chemistry, and a thin plot, Mykles delivers easily.

Bot
Dianna
Mar 29, 2011 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
ElaineY
Dec 01, 2008 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mm
Just so-so. It's a good thing this wasn't the first Jet Mykles I read even though it was the first one I bought. It's probably too short for me as Kyle and Seth seemed to just segue into a sweet relationship without much angst for two guys whose professions were anything but conducive for a normal, healthy relationship.
Kari Gregg
Jan 08, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: glbt, capture
Intriguing premise that delivers. Loved Kyle and Seth as the suave, experienced older man, especially in his quasi-protector role, but for me, the story essentially ended with Chapter Seven. Kyle opening up to his sexuality was incredible, but Chapter Eight and onward was superfluous super-spy fantasy that just didn’t turn my crank.
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Huh. I read this and just blinked. This story was okay for me. It was an okay premise but it just didn't do much for me.
Nichole (DirrtyH)
Mar 06, 2009 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2009, m-m
Quick novella; 80-something pages. Cute, sexy m/m story, typical Jet Mykles. Not quite as good as the Heaven Sent stories, but she did introduce a new position... ;)
Juli
  • Eros Rising
  • Precious Ache
  • Out of My Mind
  • Lift Me Up
  • Some Kind of Stranger (Blue Ruin, #1)
  • Hidden Hands (Tennessee Cops, #3)
  • Luke (Sylvan, #2)
  • Man to Man (Hero, #1)
  • The Broken Road
  • Go Fish
  • A Matter of Necessity
  • The Slayer's Apprentice
  • My Summer of Wes (Wes & Mal, #1)
Jet is a writer of sexual fantasy with a firm belief that all men are at least partially gay, that vampires are just people with a liquid diet and shapeshifters live on every block.
More about Jet Mykles...

“I should have kept you away."
"What stopped you?"
"Oh, fuck you!" Seth exploded. "Maybe because I fucking love you? Maybe because I didn't want this time together to end? I was being selfish, all right?" He didn't face Kyle, despite the bombshell he'd just dropped. "I wanted you here. I wanted time with you. I wanted to fuck you and love you and... shit! I fucked everything up.”
1 likes