Start by marking “Team Player 2: A Sports Anthology” as Want to Read:
Team Player 2: A Sports Anthology

Team Player 2: A Sports Anthology

Our love of hot jocks is never-ending.

Muscular football players. Passionate tennis pros. Sexy soccer stars. All sorts of alpha hotties, on the field and off.

Have no fear! The team is back again, and this time...it's thicker. You'll get your sports romance fix with brand-new stories from eleven bestselling authors.

Need one last summer fix
Published September 20th 2019

Christy
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’ve read four of the novellas in the ‘Team Player 2’ Anthology and all four were fantastic! I can’t wait to read more, but here are my reviews so far:

The Guy in the Middle (Fair Catch) by Kate Stewart

5 stars

photo D6E7BD7D-63A1-4BC0-A10A-0C4E31CC5431_zpsbicgwfar.png
There's a lion inside that little lamb, and if that was an invitation, I'm all too ready to unleash her.

The Guy in the Middle (Fair Catch) is LStewart
Malene
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
FAIR CATCH by Kate Stewart
When I met Lance in The Guy On The Right I was intrigued. Especially since he was such a recluse and did his own thing trying not to draw attention to himself. The note he gave Theo only made me wonder about him even more. Who is this Lance Prescott? Well, let me tell you all Lance Prescott is a good man. A man who loves his family dearly and will do anything for them.
Harper Elliott is Lance’s opposite and they but heads immediately leaving no doubts of tantalizi
Berry ♡ Nice
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review for ~ Fast Break:HOOPS novella by Kennedy Ryan
WOW!!!! HOTNESS. This was Short and Sweet with a side of fire.
Quinn and Ean are perfect for each other.
I super enjoyed this quick wonderful read that also comes with so much motivation. I found myself highlighting soo much.

My will is titanium. My spirit is bionic. I am made of steel, and hard times don't break me."..."Hard times make me. I was built by adversity and setbacks and shitty circumstances

"If you're still alive, there's still hope. There ar
Melanie (mells_view)
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A big thick book full of sweet & steamy sports romance novellas. Personally nothing sounds better.

I’ve only read Guys Like You by Charleigh Rose so far and it was everything. I wanted more Halston & Sully since reading Bad Influence, and I was not disappointed. Perfect new adult quickie. Two people who aren’t looking for more than a hook-up, but have a physical connection between them that’s off the charts. Oh yeah, and Sully is a hottie who plays lacrosse. Do I really need t
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've read only these 3 novellas and they were sooooo good. :)

The Guy in the Middle (Fair Catch) by Kate Stewart
Fast Break: A HOOPS Novella by Kennedy Ryan
Love Game by Emma Scott
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta-read

An anthology collection of 11 new standalone stories by a group of fabulous romance authors. So far, I have read two from the Anthology collection and they were both a real treat!

*****

FAST BREAK by Kennedy Ryan is just brilliant and perfectly formed... it's about two existing characters from the Hoops series, Quinn and Ean, and once again Ryan demonstrates how she is unafraid to tackle sensitive issues and can do so utterly convincingly within the confines of a novella si
Carvanz
Review of Love Game by Emma Scott

Oh my gosh! Emma Scott slayed me with this story, in every possible way, some I didn’t even know existed.

”It’s a crazy life, isn’t it?” I said. “Good and bad. Ugly memories and beautiful things, all existing at the same time.”

description

Kai has the talent to be the best of the best. But after the death of his father, he’s addressed tennis as a take it or leave it type of activity. He is his own worst enemy. Now he has two weeks before the Australian Open and if something doesn’t change he’s gexisted.
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love Game - Emma Scott
Emma has deviated a tiny bit from her heart stabbing, tears inducing stories and given us a hopeful, light hearted, albeit intense love story. She takes us to Paia Maui, where the beautiful sun drenched beaches & Lush landscape is crawling with Tourist, turtles and Clusters of young people in a smoke of pot. It's also a hideout of sorts for Daisy Watson, a Reiki & Yoga Trainee, running from horrors of her nightmares.
"kale-eating, yoga- doing, Earth-Godess

description

It also happens to be a rehab-getaway fornightmares.
Ilsa Madden-Mills
Sep 23, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Read my novella Dear Ava inside Team Player 2: A Sports Anthology

Grab your copy now! This anthology is only available for three months!
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/31EdMgw
Amazon International: mybook.to/TeamPlayer2

Our love of hot jocks is never-ending.

Need one last summer fix? Dive into this anthology.

*This anthology contains original, never-be
Laura Lee
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Guy in the Middle
By: Kate Stewart
5 Stars

The Guy in the Middle (Fair Catch), is Lance’s story from The Guy on the Right. Don't worry though, you don't need to read The Guy on the Right first.

Lance is the football player and Harper is a dancer. While Lance is banking on getting drafted by the NFL, Harper is getting her education under wraps before doing what she loves.

Lance had grabbed my attention in The Guy on the Right. Was so excited to hear the author announced s
Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
Team Player 2 is an anthology filled with delicious bites from my favorite authors when it comes to sports romance. Hot, sexy jocks, strong and sassy heroines and unique stories- this combination will make you swoon!

Dear Ava by Ilsa Madden-Mills:

„Every choice we make leads us down a path and we never know what’s waiting for us at the end.”

I’m speechless! Dear Ava is breathtaking and heartmelting read and I can tell you right now that it’s gonna be the best book from Ilsa Madden-Mills! T/>
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
”THE GUY IN THE MIDDLE” by KATE STEWART
*****FIVE STARS*****

This was my TOP FAVORITE out of all of the novellas in the ”Team Player 2” anthology. I am not just saying that because I consider Kate Stewart to be one of the most amazing women that I am lucky enough to call a friend. Harper and Lance’s story is full of laughs, steam, and some serious gut-churning angst. If you enjoy a good forbidden romance, you will LOVE
Erika PBookHavenBookBlog
Shelves: 5-stars
I was only able to get in 3 stories before release, but the three that I inhaled were FANTABULOUS!!!

Mandi Beck's uber hot, forbidden with touches of sweet and swoon held me transfixed and smiling throughout. Charleigh Rose took me back to a group of characters I love, and Halston and Sully made me giggle, burned up my kindle, and left me elated beyond measure!! So, so good!! And finally, Ilsa Madden Mills sucked me in to a world I didn't know about, but now I NEED with a passion, so
Hanne
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I’ve read Dear Ava by Ilsa Madden-Mills. I absolutely adored it! It’s a novella, but it is packed with emotions, love and a little mystery. Knox and Ava are awesome characters. Ava is a real fighter. She’s strong, feisty, smart and loving. Knox is sporty, talented, determined, caring and gentle. He’s the popular jock at high school, but he’s also so much more. I loved Ava and Knox together. It took a while before they were really together, but they are great together. Dear Ava ends with a HFN an ...more
Vanessa (nessreads)
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dear Ava by Ilsa Madden-Mills

Dear Ava hit me with ALL. THE. FELLS. I’m utterly a hot mess after reading this. Right from the start this story consumed me. I had no idea of the amount of emotions that came out of me. Rage, sadness, anger, etc. This story is honest and real and everything heart-pounding and soul-searing.

I freaking love Ava. I admire her determination so much. She’s a fighter and doesn’t let anything get to her. Even though something terrible happened to her
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
5 'My reason to fight' Stars!
ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

Review of The Guy in the Middle (Fair Catch) by Kate Stewart.

I believe I’ve said this many times but I love Kate Stewart so freaking much. Even though, I did kind of hate her a bit when I finished reading this.. Wonder why? She made me fall in love with one of her creations again and she left us wanting to know what will happen between Lance and Harper until January 2020class="gr-hostedUserImg">
ReviewStars!
ARC
Jemima jamir aka Sentranced Jem
So far, I've only read Fast Break by Kennedy Ryan...and let me tell you...it was DIVINE!!!!!

Let me just start out by saying that Quinn is my kind of heroine. She is resilient and tough, ambitious and generous...She is the perfect example of a BADASS heroine.

Ean is a dream *fans self*

Quinn and Ean's chemistry is *wipes drool* hahahah

Gosh! you know what I love most about Kennedy Ryan's writing? She manages to write a novella jam-packed with so much a
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 4.5 / 5 stars for Dear Ava by Ilsa Madden Mills

Dear Ava is a sweet sports & high school novella that deals with important issues. It's also an introduction of this couple and a new world by Ilsa Mills coming in 2020.

You'll fall in love with these two, individually and as a couple. Ava is a strong girl who has been through so much throughtout her life and is now ready to face her fears and do anything for her future and her little brother's. And Knox is a football p
Kahea
Review for Holt by Meghan Quinn

*Big, Heavy, Sigh*

Why? Why did you give me this tease of Holt only to cut me off like that???
GAH!
Ok. I really can’t complain all too much since I know more is coming from the man, who is all KINDS of goodness and even I know that the issues he and Harmony will face cannot truly be dealt with in a novella ~ or at least not properly ~ but it’s still not fair.

So, Yes, I will pout for a moment more and then take a breath and do my best to p
Danielle R (Spellbound Stories)
“You’re Amazing, Tulip. You’re a bright star in this shitty place. You’re not like anyone I’ve ever met.”

Once again, Ilsa Madden-Mills takes her readers through the slippery and angsty path of a young adult romance that will have you reading page after page in quick succession as if it’s a race to the finish line. Dear Ava is an entertaining, heart-wrenching, and beautiful novella included in the Team Player 2 Anthology. It's short and can easily be read in one sitting, but it’s packed full
ABookLover73
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Guys Like You by Charleigh Rose

Five sports stars for Halston and Sully 💙💙💙!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I absolutely love Charleigh's writing style. This novella is definitely one of my favorite stories.

But, I'm so sad that Halston and Sully's love story wasn't longer because I've really enjoyed reading it and they deserved more.

"Guys Like You" is a sexy and cute story at the same time.

Halston and Sully fell in love at the first sight (the first
TeriLyn
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Fast Break: A Hoops Novella by Kennedy Ryan
This new novella by the incomparable Kennedy Ryan is everything you've come to expect from this author and her brilliant Hoops series or if you new to her writing everything you'll eagerly want to discover in her vast body of work. This story has an abundance of both heart and grit that leaves you absorbed in Ryan's words. Her worlds are created out of love with situations where her characters overcome adversities to exploit their vulnerability to give them spa
Robyn
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Helmet Hoochie

This is the second book in, “The Underdogs” series, which is the first novella, “Fair Catch—Guy in the Middle” in the “Team Player 2: A Sport Anthology.”

Signature Kate Stewart—angst, emotions, spot on pacing, captivating prose, and storyline! Then add on her rom-com prowess— witty banter, and one liners that have made “The Underdogs” series one of my absolute favs!

“There’s a lion inside that little lamb, and if that was an invitation—I’m all too ready to unleash her.”
Veronica  Bellaorev Books
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
11 incredible new stories by 11 incredible writers. I was fortunate to receive FAST BREAK BY KENNEDY RYAN.

Fast Break
It’s not surprise for me to read a book from Kennedy at work and have my coworkers look at me like I’m crazy because I’m crying like a baby. That just happened yet again today.

Fast Break it’s a short but very inspirational romance between Coach Ean Jagger and Quinn Barrow “America’s Titanium Sweetheart”. We already met this couple on previous Hooks books.

Quinn is one of Banner’
Myla
Review for Fast Break: Hoops Novella by Kennedy Ryan

This novella is a quick read - a wonderful story about overcoming setbacks.

Quinn is one badass heroine you want to meet. She'd been through a lot but that doesn't deter her from pursuing what she wants. She's resilient that way.

Ean, a sexy, dirty talker kind of man who goes for what he wants. And he wants Quinn.

The undeniable attraction was obvious when they first met, but Quinn has her apprehension when it comes to ha
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
★★★★★ LOVE GAME by Emma Scott ★★★★★

Emma Scott is one of my favorite authors and I was very intrigued to get a taste of something on the lighter side from her. I couldn't resist after reading 'Because in the sport of tennis, love means zero.' in the synopsis. Hell yeah! Sexy bad boys with big attitudes...and balls, are irresistible. But, it's the broken bad boys that get me every time.

His agent tells him, "I'm ready to hire a priest to do an exorcism to get your head out of your ass." But, what h
Andrea Fleury
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Unbelievably wonderful.

I loved Dear Ava.. And the guy in the middle. Both will be full length books later on. I enjoy books like these where there is a collection of many stories from many different authors.
Carmen Rae
The Guy In The Middle - 4 Stars
By Kate Stewart
I started this anthology only planning to read a few of the stories but since I love sports romance I figured I would have a quick peek at the writing since Kate Stewart is a new to me author. And then I had finished it.

Turns out her writing is great. And now I have a new author to check out once I finish the rest of these stories but for right now I guess I should talk a little about the guy in the middle.

I went i
Sophie "Beware Of The Reader"
Sep 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
This review is for Fair Catch by Kate Stewart but ...I can't wait to read the rest of these stories!
4 stars

OK what’s this story about?

If you recall Kate’s previous book, “The Guy on the Left”, Theo was sharing his house with Troy (who will be our “Guy on the Right” from what I got) and Lance. Lance who was always silent and discreet. Well Lance is our man of the day! “Lance Prescott, aka ‘The Blanket.’ Cornerback for Texas Grand, number twenty-two.”

Lance loves boxing to unwi“Lance
Zilpha Owens
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review for Love Game by Emma Scott

People come in and out of our lives. Daisy Watson and Kai Soloman come together when they need each other the most. Both having gone through a devastating experience, their relationship challenges each other to conquer their fears. An instant attraction in a beautiful setting, Emma Scott once again gives us a lovely romance to warm the heart and soul.

Review for Fast Break by Kennedy Ryan

I love the Hoops world. And Kennedy Ryan
Charleigh Rose lives in Narnia with her husband and two young children. She's hopelessly devoted to unconventional love and pizza. When she isn't reading or mom-ing, she's writing moody, broody, swoony romance.
“Yeah, so don’t worry, I don’t need you to put a ring on it, I need you to put a condom on it. As long as we’re being honest,” 0 likes