Start by marking “Fighter's Kiss (Irish Kiss, #3)” as Want to Read:
Fighter's Kiss (Irish Kiss, #3)

Fighter's Kiss

(Irish Kiss #3)

Declan “The Homewrecker” Gallagher.
World #1 MMA Champion.
Broad shoulders, perfect eight pack and the temper of a bull.
Still recovering from a car accident that broke his body.
Still married to the cheating supermodel bitch who broke his heart.

…My new boss

I can’t even begin to list all the reasons why getting close to him is a
Published October 1st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Fighter's Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fighter's Kiss

Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Declan needed help. The accident had left him reeling, and he needed a light in the world of darkness he found himself in.

River was always running. But maybe she could stop for a minute, and help out the damaged MMA fighter before her. Can two damaged souls help each other?

I really liked this story. River is perfect for Declan - she is that balm to his wounded spirit, and Declan is the one to give her the love she was so desperately searching for. As the story progresses, I like how he slowly opens up, and she not only stands up to his alpha personality, but she gives him peace at the same time. They really are perfect for each other! I can't wait for more of the Irish Kiss series if they're all going to be as good as this one is.

ARC via author for an honest review.

Full review ---> Live Through Books Blog.

Blog | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
Avidez Literaria
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"Fear wasn’t weakness. Admitting you needed help wasn’t weakness. Accepting help wasn’t weakness. Far from it. I wanted to tell him there was nothing stronger."

A fighter isolated in his own pain like an injured animal in his den. A betrayed man who slowly moves away from his humanity. A beast trapped in its own mind and its traumas.

It's always hard to write a review of a Sienna's Blake book. Her books bring intense, engaging, and well-conducted journeys. It is impossible to read a sto
Corrie
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Of all the books in the Irish Kiss series, Fighter's Kiss is my all time favorite.

I don't know what it is about an Alpha male acting like a jerk that pulls me in, but every time!

What made Fighter's Kiss great for me is that the lead female character was super feisty and gave back as much as she was given.

The chemistry between River and Declan was explosive. Not sure there is any other way to describe it. But watching the walls break down between the two of the
Maria Angie Mendoza
Oct 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
What a roller coaster ride.
MMA fighter Declan is on top of his game, living his best life until a moment in time changes all of that. Drowning in his self made darkness, PA River from America is hired to help him out.
What happens between them is a fun, steamy poignant story of second chances in life between 2 complete opposites.
River has her own dark past and she can’t let go of.
Together they fight their best fight outside the ring as they find their way to a new life.
We
Tish Cocktails & Fairytales
I was really looking forward to this one and I can tell you that it was well worth the wait!! This one took me on an emotional rollercoaster ride and I loved every single moment of it. Declan & River's story is my favorite one yet.
Stephanie
Oct 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Helen Johnson-Bray
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Debbie Ballard
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved reading the third book in the Irish Kiss series. When River moves takes a position in Ireland as Declan's assistant, Declan wants her gone because she is a woman, but River talks him into giving her a chance. Read the highly recommended, wonderfully written, captivating characters and riveting story, and a must read romance.
Tracy
Sep 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fighter's Kiss shattered my heart into a million tiny pieces. The angst and anticipation in every chapter kept me on edge until the very end. River was a breath of fresh air to this overcast and gloom filled fighter. Their story was exciting and scary. But through it all my heart mended . Sienna Blake can weave a tale with a beautiful precision that makes me fall in love with the story even more.
Kelly-Jo Sweeney
Sep 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
As much as I've been enjoying reading Sienna Blake's quick and dirty series, I was really looking forward to the Fighter's Kiss. I'm happy to report that it was more than worth the wait. Like the other books in this series, the hero and heroine have all kinds of issues to work through on their way to true love.
Declan has been an MMA fighter (mixed martial arts, which apparently people watch worldwide, but I'm obviously mixing in the wrong circles as I know next to nothing about it.) His ca
Michele McMullen
Oct 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Get ready for an emotinal ride with Declan & River.
Declan is a MMA fighter making his way back following terrible crash that left him physically and emtonally scarred. He had it all.. the MMA belt and supermodel wife that he thought loved him and adoring fans. Soon the crash took away his health and his wife soon showed her cheating ways. Now he is making his way through the gammet of PA's . Until River shows up. He does not want a woman in his home and certainly not her. She is full of lif
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
Fighter’s Kiss is the 3rd book in the Irish Kiss Series. I read the first book Irish Kiss, but missed the second one, Professor's Kiss.

River was hired to be Declan Gallagher’s PA. No one realized that River was a girl.

Declan was told he would never fight again. He had an accident that “broke his body”. So, what does he have to be happy about. He is out to prove the ones that told him that he would never fight again, a death sentence as far as he was concerned.

Declan Gallagher needed River he
Amy M. (Amy Loves Reading Blog)
In completely in love with this author’s writing! I’ve old read a few but they had my attention so lost in the story!!

I had my fair share of issues with the both of these main characters! 🤦🏽♀ Man, they were such a mess!! Declan solely focused on one thing, revenge. River focused on defying Declan every chance she got! More and more I saw between these two you couldn’t help but want to slap each one! Their want for each other clear but completely blind by hate. This story had me laugh
Kari Hansen
Sep 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Declan was living the dream as he was a top MMA fighter with a beautiful wife until both his personal and professional life came to a crashing halt. He is now irate and bitter about the hand that life has dealt him and takes it out on those around him.

River has a painful past of her own and wants a better future. If that means working as a personal assistant for the grumpy fighter then it is a challenge she is ready to face.

He doesn’t want River or anyone else near him bu
Sydney M Neblett
Calming the beast
What does one hot jerk of an alpha male need? A woman who can stand up to him with fire. Poor River had a past full of hurt and finds herself far from home having to prove her worth. Declan was at the top of his game when injury and a failed personal life brought reality home to him. These two butt heads from the beginning and the author made their journey long and hard, but in the end they connect on a scale that made my heart sing with joy. Which is a good thing as I fou
Bo
Sep 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I haven’t read much from Sienna Blake. But from the few books I read of hers, I could confidently say that she can write one helluva story.

Fighter’s Kiss was the third installment from the Irish Kiss series and a complete standalone. In comparison with the first two books, Darmuid and Danny were scarce on the story. They have a few appearances but not as much as the first two books. I liked how the story flowed and how things progressed. Although it was kind of an instant attraction,
Maggie Whitworth
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
💋💋

Sienna has done it again, a stunning book that gives you all the feelings that you could ever want .

It’s emotional, heartbreaking, uplifting and passionate, only to send you back on yourself to begin those feelings all over again .

I adored this book , I loved the characters, the gruff, moody , troubled Declan .
The flighty , hope filled , beautiful soul that is River.

The two are all the other needs and compliment each other perfec
maureen
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Declan what can I say! I loved this alpha jerk so much!! He had the picture perfect life, professional MMA fighter, married. On top of it all. Then in one moment it came crashing down. Enter River, whom I also adored, she is there to help him. He isn’t interested in any help from anyone. I loved that both these characters had a broken past and that they needed each other to heal. If you have read any of this authors work you know how she can build a romance. Really enjoyed this story!!!
Carla
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am going to be honest. I was seriously looking forward to this book even though I haven’t read the first two in the series. It can be read as a stand alone.

Declan, the broody MMA fighter and River, the free spirit collide in this book about overcoming, acceptance and second chances. It is emotional but not overwhelming so. Great book, good characters and worth everything you will feel. It brings home the point that your past does not direct your future if you don’t let it.
SOMDReigel
Sep 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Who am I if I’m not a fighter?
A story of an injured MMA champion and his new assistant. Declan was brutal, had an injured and angry body and heart, was prone to violence…but not with River. She saw beyond his rough edges and she could calm him. This all came alive off the pages. A good engrossing read, maybe not my favorite of the series, but still good.
Erika
Shelves: 2019-read
Declan & River are 2 broken souls in need of some healing. Neither wants to admit to that though so this book starts with drama that slowly falls away as they begin to heal & walls are dropped. Their chemistry is true & off the charts, their love is one to fight for in & out of the cage!
Nicole
Sep 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is book was worth the wait! I’ve been impatiently waiting for Declan’s story for a while! I loved River and I do wish we got more of a back story on her. all in all great book!
Bernice
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Declan and River has to be my most favorite couple. My heart broke for him. I loved reading his story and how they grew together.
Lisa J
Sep 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Declan is an MMA champion who had it all... until a betrayal and a serious crash brought everything to a halt.

River is Declan's new personal assistant from America. She's had her own share of obstacles and hopes this new job in Ireland is just what she needs.

Very enjoyable read. I was rooting for the two from the start, and am always wanting that happily ever after.
Sienna Blake
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: i-wrote-this
Linda
rated it did not like it
Aug 21, 2019
Beverly A
Oct 04, 2019
Justine
Oct 13, 2019
Get Sienna's complete Bound duet as a 'Thank You' gift when you sign up for her Facebook New Release alerts

Sienna Blake is a dirty girl, a wordspinner of smexy love stories and an Amazon Top 20 & USA Today Bestselling Author.

She lives in Dublin, Ireland, where she enjoys reading, keeping fit and adding to her personal harem of Irish hotties ;)

Irish Kiss (3 books)
  • Irish Kiss (Irish Kiss, #1)
  • Professor's Kiss (Irish Kiss, #2)