Start by marking “The Wild Garden: Instant Reference to More Than 250 Plants” as Want to Read:
The Wild Garden: Instant Reference to More Than 250 Plants

The Wild Garden: Instant Reference to More Than 250 Plants

3.75  ·  Rating details ·  4 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Invite nature right to your own back door! Whether you're going all out to develop a full-scale sanctuary or simply a small urban oasis, here is wildlife gardening in all its aspects, from obtaining and planting native plant species to encouraging avian and four-legged friends to come by. Plus: ways to keep wild flowers and foliage disease free without pesticides.
Published May 28th 2002 by Cassell (first published 2000)

To ask other readers questions about The Wild Garden, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Wild Garden

Trish
Mar 11, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gardening, hobby
Good book of creating a more wildlife yard with flowers, shrubs and trees. A creative look at the grass people are trying to elimate out of their yard into a garden. I am not open at this time to the option due to moving into a subdivision and not out in the rural area. If I had more acres I would consider this. It also had helpful hints for making a habitat for the critters that live in the wild.
Melinie
Aug 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
Loved it. I borrowed it from the library and renew it three times. I'd like to buy it, but can't find it for sale. the photos were beautiful and motivating...want to duplicate some of the ideas.
Nathalie