Start by marking “A Real Cowboy Always Trusts His Heart (Wyoming Rebels, #7)” as Want to Read:
A Real Cowboy Always Trusts His Heart (Wyoming Rebels, #7)

A Real Cowboy Always Trusts His Heart (Wyoming Rebels, #7)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
New York Times bestselling author Stephanie Rowe triumphs with her latest Wyoming Rebels novel, in which a rugged cowboy offers his spare bedroom as "friends only" to the woman he has secretly loved for a decade, and things get complicated in a hurry.

"A must-read series!" ~Theresa L. (Amazon Review)

Ten years ago, the shadows that haunt Ryder Stockton made him walk away fr
Expected publication: September 30th 2019

To ask other readers questions about A Real Cowboy Always Trusts His Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Real Cowboy Always Trusts His Heart

it was amazing 5.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Jeanne
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've loved everything I've read by Stephanie Rowe and this book makes my top two favorite of hers. Maybe in part because, like Zoe, I'm moving back to my hometown in Wyoming, this book really spoke to me but more so because I just love Ryder and Zoe.

Even after ten years apart, their attraction sizzles from the first time they meet again. Zoe's hurt. She's come back to lick her wounds after her life in Boston falls apart in spectacular fashion.

Ryder know's he can't ever risk getting close to an
Lynn
Sandra Camp
Sep 17, 2019
Doris Cooper
Sep 20, 2019
Hailed as a "paranormal star!" by J.R. Ward, four-time RITA® Award nominee and Golden Heart® Award winner Stephanie Rowe is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of more than forty-five novels. For more on Stephanie and her books, visit her at www.stephaneierowe.com, or on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/StephanieRow....

A life-long reader, she began crafting stories at age ten,