Start by marking “Hurt Me” as Want to Read:
Hurt Me

Hurt Me

From international bestselling authors, Ker Dukey and K Webster comes a fast-paced, hot, MM instalove standalone lunchtime read from their KKinky Reads collection!

I got my dream from a young age.
The lead singer of one of the most popular bands in the world—Berlin Scandal.
I’m a rock god.
But underneath the façade of living the dream is dark secret consuming me.

Angry l
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 112 pages
Published August 19th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Hurt Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hurt Me

Isabella.R
4 Burning Stars ⭐

Xavi Jacobs lead singer of Berlin Scandal, talented, successful, troubled and broken is a publicity nightmare. Battling demons not even he can define, he’s on a downward spiral to destruction.

The last thing he thinks he needs is a babysitter in the form of security detail Blaine Mannford. Neither are pleased to be forced into each other’s orbit, but it becomes quickly apparent that Xavi is far more then troubled; he’s genuinely confused.
Blaine recognises the signs and the under
Shin Mon Thway
Time of death: 55%

CLICHÈ and SAPPY in capital letters. 🤦♀🤦♀🤦♀

2 I’m not happy at all stars

⭐⭐
warhawke
Genre: Erotic Romance
Type: Standalone novella from KKinky Reads Collection
POV: First Person – Dual (Male)
Rating:

As the lead singer of the wildly popular band Berlin Scandal, Xavi Jacobs had everything he wanted. But no one knew that he was hollowed on the inside. He needed physical pain to numb the emotional one and Blaine Mannford whose task was to keep him in check, decided to take the matter into his own hand.

I’ve been waiting for their story since I first saw the hints a few books back. I’m
CC
4.5 Stars

At 20 years old, Xavi Jacobs is the lead singer of the world famous rock band Berlin Scandal. Often causing pain from reckless behavior, Xavi is headed down a path of self-destruction. However, hot cop Blaine Mannford is a dominating presence quite willing to offer Xavi a firm hand. With combustible chemistry, it’s just a matter of time before it all explodes.

“Beneath the angry exterior is a very broken boy. He needs someone to put him back together.”

For so long, Xavi has been hurting
Ker Dukey
Aug 19, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
OUT NOW!

Amazon: https://amzn.to/2H0qsWI
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2YDXUNz
Amazon AUS: https://amzn.to/2yTzRuG
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/31HPuSv

Emotional, sweet, sexy and intense...and of course HOT. Xavi (our tortured rock star) has some SERIOUS emotional baggage to the point he's self-destructive...a bomb ready to explode.
Blaine is our tough, gritty cop with an innate need to set troubled boys on the right path. This book is beyond heat...it's passion and tangled hearts and finding a new path t
Melanie (mells_view)
Aug 19, 2019 rated it really liked it

Bad boy rockstar who is self destructing, because he doesn’t know how to and is afraid to open up. Hot cop who is willing to whip him into shape. This one is a little bit emotional and even had me tearing up a little bit. Other than that it’s a smutty M/M romance that’s a quick and easy read!
Kahea
***5 ‘Burn’ Stars***

I gotta say.

I wanted Blaine and I GOT BLAINE.

That man is all kinds of discipline smexy Alpha AF male and I seriously wouldn’t mind calling that man Daddy if he swung my way. (Sorry, Ronan). Talk about a man comfortable in his own skin and in total control ~ even when it looks like he might lose it, he does and it’s….

And then there’s Xavi. They always say, never judge a book by it’s cover, and boy does it apply here. I hurt for him. I wanted to Gibbs smack him. I wanted to
nikki
Aug 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Damnnnnn...this book is H.O.T - I’m gonna put it out there and say it’s my favourite of the KKinky Reads Collection so far. Blaine and Xavi have insane chemistry and I could have kept on reading their story all night.
ilknur a.k.a. iko ◬
Aug 22, 2019 rated it really liked it

You're a good boy but I''m going to fuck you like you're a bad one."

num num num.
Normally i dont like to read characters like who think he is not gay in homophobic and fractious way. Xavi is not like this. he think and keep repeating "i'm not gay" but this situation is different. this one has been well connected with his past, you saying like "oh god i got it babe im so sorry". I like that.

Blaine is in charge. He knows his place, he is not pushing or forcing. the opening scene (with a OM before t
Ari
Aug 26, 2019 added it
Shelves: dnf
*DNF @ 33%*

I’m bored so I’m DNFing this one.
Kathleen R.
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Worth it

I really enjoyed this book. It was everything these two authors promised and more. There's just something about these shorties that seem to tease you and give you the 'release' you crave witching a few hours. Totally worth it.
Mirjam

The fifth book in this series is a much anticipated one for me and it did not disappoint. It is about Ren & Ronan Hayes's best friend Blaine Mannford, a hardass detective with a dark thirst and Xavi Jacobs, the lead singer & rock god of one of the most popular bands in the world—Berlin Scandal.

Xavi is hurting and the Dom in Blaine can see him and craves to fix him.

When Xavi hits his limit and finally asks for help, Blaine is eager to step in he’d sort your shit out real quick.

Blaine &am
Mimiorphee
Shelves: 2019, arc
"Show me. See me. Please me. Burn… burn… burn…

Hurt Me is the new addition of Ker Dukey and K. Webster's KKinky Reads collection. Short, compelling and scorching hot, this novella is a treat you're going to devour.

I like to call these books my little treats because they are shots of emotions that you could eat, I mean, read all day long.

Xavi is the lead singer of a rock band. Tormented by guilt since his best friend overdosed, he is spiraling down. Blaine, is the cop the manager of the band cal
Jessica Alcazar
I have feelings and I want more words *cries*

You get the best of both worlds with this one. Hurt Me is not only sexy AF, but it’s also passionate and emotional and powerful. These ladies can deliver on the sexy , we all know that but when they mix in an emotional ride that grabs your heart and doesn’t let go, they become a powerhouse writing duo! I really wanted this story to continue . Xavi was the best kind of tortured character and Blaine was just the perfect match for him. There is depth
Darlene I read to many boooks
Maggie
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-read
4.5 Stars

The books in the KKinky Reads Collection keep getting better and better. Hurt Me , the fifth book, is a hot, kinky, MM insta-love novella which I totally loved.

Lead singer to the famous rock band, Xavi was drowning in guilt, confusion and self-loathe. To blank out all the chaotic emotions in his head, he purposely harmed himself because he craved the pain. Blaine was a hardass detective who knew Xavi was trouble but there was an invisible pull that made him reach out to help him. Turn
Di Covey/TwistedBookReviews
Aug 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Star Quickie!

I’m going to break him to remake him. But running now won’t do him any good. I’m on fire, and he’s not just in my path, he’s my destination.

Grab your vagina fan and enjoy this one!
Whew! I'm going to be completely honest here, I don't like reading novellas all that much, but this title, right. With a title like Hurt Me by a couple of my favorite authors... Yeah, hook, line, sinker, baby. I loved that this was M/M as well. Insecure rockstar meets dominant detective. Cue fireworks
Steph's Romance Book Talk
4 Stars / 5 Steam Fans

WOWZER, what a way to start my morning!! This story follows Xavi and Blaine two characters that have lusted after each other but denied giving into their desires. This is a male-male romance, partially about understanding sexuality, giving in and accepting your likes and kinks, and finding out who you truly are. Xavi is the hot lead singer of an alternative band but he has demons that are haunting him. Blaine is the best friend to the record label's CEO and makes the sugge
Tara Lee
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy good god. This book was on fire!

Hot, steamy and so amazing. Intoxicating and on fire!
Xavi and Blaine are raunchy, foul mouthed and hot as hell.
Prepare to fan yourself off or need a very cold shower.
These books are short and hot as hell but everyone gets better and better. There is something about MM books that get you hot under the collar. No matter the storyline they are always hot and make you bite your lip.
Everything about this story is sweet, caring, hot and perfect in everyway.
Bl
Gwen Shafer
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just as kinky as the others in this series. This one is different than the others but just as good. This one is about a Rockstar who is having a hard time dealing with somethings that have happened and are happening in his life. His body guard wants to help but in more ways than one. This was a unique twist for me. I don't normally enjoy m/m books. But this one was very interesting and intense. I absolutely loved these two writing together and cannot wait until more come out from this series. An ...more
Sparklin
MM are really not my favorite genre. With that being said wow, what a intoxicating story of lead singer Xavi. Who is trying to come to terms with his bf death. Enter Blaine who turns Xavis world upside down. As he comes to realize something about himself that he has been trying to deny himself.
Lynn Reynolds
Rating: 4.5 Stars

Just like Watch Me, I felt that this story might be listed as lunchtime read but unless you sit where others aren’t likely to look over your shoulder this is more of a bedtime read. Plus it would be near impossible to stop until the last word is read. This means that you might end up extending your lunch hour. Then there are your coworkers wondering why you look so flushed.

Blaine Mannford has plenty of pent-up energy. Xavi Jacobs happens to know Ronan Hayes. If you don’t know wh
Michelle
Sep 01, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

I read a lot of M/M book.... a lot. I was looking forward to reading the struggle of a man getting with another man for the first time.

Hmmm... well this was different. I’m just going to jump right into this review.
Xavi constantly battling his feelings for men was a little over the top. Every time he felt an attraction to a man.... he would freak out and lash out.
He was just so mean and over the top about it. Always fighting with everyone because he couldn’t control his feelings towards
Sharon
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ok, I have to admit that I read another similar book back to back – Wicked Lies Boys Tell and so I can’t help comparing them in my head while writing this review. So, Kristy is really exploring her MM side this month.

This is admittedly a short steamy read so there isn’t that much character development, but at the same time the back story of Xavi is pretty intense! Typical troubled rock star who is in the process of self-destructing. His label has contacted dominant detective, Blane, to try to ke
Kathy West
Aug 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Full of angst

Blaine and Xavi have a story that is push and pull. A lot of angst and some sexy scenes.
Xavi is a young rockstar. But he’s lost. After losing his best friend to a drug overdose, Xavi doesn’t know what to do with his life. Xavi blames himself for his best friends death. Why? Because feelings got involved and Xavi was scared to admit them.
When Xavi gets himself into trouble, his manager calls Blaine in ,a cop, to help control the situation.
Blaine knows Xavi is lost. He knows that he
Sofia´s Beddable Reads
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
🔥😈😍🤤❤

At this point, I truly don't know what else to say. This series keeps getting better and I hope this incredible duo keeps adding titles to it.
I absolutely loved this book; the story sucks you in immediately. Besides the sexual tension and off the charts chemistry, you deeply feel for Xavi and what he has been/is going through.

"Anger. Rage. Fury. Shame. Lust."

I don't think you need me to say much more...

This was my first M/M read and I loved it; I don't think I could have picked a better st
Jessica Cox
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 5th book in the KKinky collection and can I just say I had no idea I was into all these freaking Kinks until I read these books. This is an M/M book with a bit of age gap. Berlin Scandal lead singer, Xavi Jacobs is out of control, he's confused and hurting, lashing out and just spiraling out of control. His record exec sent him on a little retreat with Blaine Mannford, detective, turned bodyguard/babysitter. Blaine sees right through Xavi pain and helps him realize who he really is a ...more
Pamela
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Xavi Jacobs is the lead singer of the popular rock band Berlin Scandal. He has it all but he feels hollow inside and nothing can fill it. Blaine is a police detective and babysitter of Xavi. He's also dominant, dirty talking and older. I had tears in my eyes while reading about Xavi's pain from loss. Blaine was the right guy for him. The sex was outstanding and hot but with it came the emotional attachment for each man. A wonderful read that I recommend and loved reading.

LoAnn
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holey Hotness Batman!!!!

5 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 BURNING FLAMES!!!

By far my favorite "KKinky" read, EVER!!!!!
Ok, ok, so I know I've said that before, but I seriously mean it every forking time!!!

But seriously, two hot as all Hellz men, coming together in the way Xavi & Blaine did was EXPLOSIVE!!!

The sheer amount of sexual tension I felt every time they collided washed through me in electrifying tingles. No joke!

I want a Blaine in my life.... or a Xavi!
Damn, make me a sandwich and I'll be the mayo in that man
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-arc-reads
TAKE NOTE ALL AUTHORS: THIS is how you write a hot and steamy MM Romance novella!!! I am not usually a fan of instalove stories, but I AM a fan of these two authors; and they absolutely slayed this short MM/BDSM romance!

"My mind is storming like a raging ocean ready to crash to shore to see if a certain boy can handle the wave I'm ready to drench him in."

These authors write like poets - the scenes are written as if they are in a novel, not a short story, and I was taken by these characters from
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

Ker Dukey, Is based in the UK, where she lives with her husband and small children and also their beloved Goldendoodle, Murphy (who has yet to discover he isn't, in fact, a human)

When she's not lost in the world of her characters or being Mum, Ker likes to read and catch up with her followers on social media.

My books all tend to be darker romance, an edge of your seat, angst-filled reads. My adv