Start by marking “The Delinquent Crown: A YA Fantasy Adventure (Olexia Legends, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Delinquent Crown: A YA Fantasy Adventure (Olexia Legends, #1)

The Delinquent Crown: A YA Fantasy Adventure (Olexia Legends, #1)

Olexia is a wild and dangerous world filled with magic.

Miri and Nick find Olexia by chance but choose their fate when they step through the portal. A shard of glass and a hastily-written letter from their mother are all they have to solve their puzzling past.

In Olexia Miri and Nick find danger and unlikely allies, and with their help, they learn to wield their newfound pow
Kindle Edition
Published September 9th 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Delinquent Crown, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Delinquent Crown

Sydney Faith
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
The Delinquent Crown is my fantasy debut! It's a YA Fantasy Adventure / Portal Fantasy

description

Check out The Delinquent Crown's Official Book Trailer here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prous...

Read "Age of The Gods (Olexia Legends Short Story #1)" for FREE at http://sydneyfaith.com/product/ageoft...

*Thank you so much for all the love you guys have been showing The Delinquent Crown! I'm so excited to see that you're enjoying it and I can't wait to get the second book in the series out to you!
I'm curre
Rae Moan
Aug 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Thank you Sydney Faith for the ARC for this book and here is my honest review:

If you love fast paced, then this is the book for you. I cannot explain how quickly I am thrown into the magical world of Olexia and how much I loved being along for the ride.
As mentioned we have the siblings, Nick and Miri, who are searching for their parents. This search leads them to a rushed letter with a million questions and a portal to another world. Sydney Faith you have broadened my horizons with the world bu
M.G. Darwish
Aug 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was definitely not my usual read. But I've been wanting to delve into the Sci-fi genre for a while now, and when the opportunity came to get an ARC for this, I jumped on it -and boy was I glad I did. This story, although not as "dark" as my usual reads -don't judge me- definitely offered a great world, with a solid plot and enough intrigue to keep me reading throughout.

It took me out from a long reading-slumber, and for that I am grateful. This should've been an easy 5 star, however, there
tia 🧚🏽‍♀️
ARC received in exchange for an honest review, thank you Sydney Faith!

The Delinquent Crown is a very fast paced YA fantasy book, with a beautiful magical world that I just couldn’t help but get sucked into!

Nick and Miri are siblings, searching for their parents who abandoned them in a field when they were just children. Miri is obsessed with finding her mother and father, but instead the siblings find a portal to a magical world. The world building in this book was done very well, I could liter
Marta
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was ok
Also available here!

I don’t think I was keeping high expectations for this one, but, unfortunately, The Delinquent Crown was kind of a disappointment. It fell into every possible troop: there are two siblings, Nick and Miri, and of course, they’re orphans. As usual, they know nothing of their biological parents, and while one of them is fine with that, the other keeps incessantly looking for clues everywhere. Obviously, they gotta find out they’re from a magical world, find a clue that leads the
Amy
Keylin Rivers
Sep 09, 2019
Genevieve
Sep 14, 2019
Sydney Faith is a young adult author who, after a lifetime of living in her make-believe worlds, decided to start sharing them at 17 in the form of books.
When she’s not writing, Sydney enjoys creating YouTube videos about writing and books, baking and eating chocolate chip cookies, and thinking about writing.
As a Midwesterner, you’ll find Sydney pointing out cows on road trips, enjoying the state