Start by marking “Boy in Luv (In Luv Duet, #2)” as Want to Read:
Boy in Luv (In Luv Duet, #2)

Boy in Luv

(In Luv Duet #2)

Distance sure as hell made his heart grow fonder… But it shattered hers into a million pieces.

Langley Vaughn knows she's never going to make the same mistake again.

Who falls head over heels in love in a week? Langley did, and she's regretted it every day since she handed her heart to a boy with too many secrets and too much baggage. Iker doesn't fit into Langley's world, and h/>Langley
Published October 20th 2019 by Jay Crownover LLC (first published October 19th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Boy in Luv, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Boy in Luv

Start your review of Boy in Luv (In Luv Duet, #2)
Ana Laura
Hallelujah!! I think I just found a rarity in the midst of so many books in which immature, egocentric, misogynist and promiscuous characters are written! NOP! It's not the case in this book! Thank good God! He left in a wrong way but thinking he is doing good. Yes, nothing new. But the fact that he understood that it was his mistake and did not try to drown between the legs of several other women ?! Yes this is 1 book among HUNDREDS lately. Moreover, they learned from mistakes on both sides and ...more
Leigh

Boy in Luv is book 2 in the In Luv Duet and picks up 9 months after Iker left. Langley is trying really hard to move on, she took a huge risk and fell in love in one week and in the end was left heartbroken. When they finally see each other again she's determined to keep him at a distance and he's determined to keep her. I loved Iker's attempt at romance and how Langley was unable to resist. Now unfortunately while this book had some sweet moments overall it was very boring
Paula
Aug 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wow! A second chance that I actually enjoyed and didn't want to make me hurl! Who said miracles don't happen?

Since Anna & Lynn said it best, and because I stayed up all night to finish and I'm too damn tired, check it out:

Ana’s review- https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
Lynn’s - https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
Steph's Romance Book Talk
4.5 Stars / 4 Steam Fans

In the conclusion of Iker and Langley's story, you find out how to fight for love and why it is so important to have open communication within a relationship. I liked that their reconnection was not an easy one nor was the HEA a simple fix. Both Langley and Iker had to admit to disappointments and work them out together.

This specific video review will be included in the October 2019 wrap-up.

For other video book reviews check out my YouTube Channel: Steph's Romance Book Tal
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Nine months later ……….

Langley has accepted that Iker left her. Didn’t have the faith that she was willing to wait for him, to worry about him, to love him, She’s moved on … or did she? She’s graduating and taking her dream job. She’s also made sure that Iker would never have to struggle or fake-date another girl just so his brother could get through school.

Iker knows that he made the biggest mistake of his life. He couldn’t stop thinking about what he did, the girl he lef
 B.E.Love
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a great conclusion to this series. I loved Iker and Langley in book one and I couldn't wait for this one to see what happened and how it all ended. We are given a great conclusion with a few things missing. Now don't get me wrong I loved this book. Iker was wrong with what he did in book one but I got it and he more than makes up for it in this book. He does everything he possible can do to fix what he broke and make up for what he did. I completely believe he loves Langley with all his ...more
Julia
Aug 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I think I loved the falling in love part more than I liked the getting back together part.

I wanted the months apart. I wanted the getting back together to take more. To be harder. I wanted to experience more of the struggle.

In general I wanted just more depth than what was provided from this novel. It felt very last season game of thrones, here we are, and here is the territory we have to cover in as quick a position as possible.

And to be fair, wanting more is always a good problem to have. I
Alecia (The Staircase Reader)
description
Boy In Luv is the second and final book in the In Luv Duet by Jay Crownover and Rebecca Yarros. It is highly recommended you pick up Girl In Luv and give it a read before diving into this book. This is the conclusion to Iker and Langley's story.

About Boy In Luv:

9 months ago Iker made the biggest mistake of his life. He left the woman he loved alone in bed to wake up with nothing left of him but a tuxedo and a goodbye letter that told her everything he should have told her in person.

9 months ago Langley closed off her h
Michele
4 1/2 Stars!

Langley and Iker try to put their relationship back together. Boy in Luv revolves around these two and how they work through each of their issues. Langley can't help but feel that she is complicating things with some of her choices for the future.

Boy in Luv really demonstrates what unconditional love is. It's one person being willing to potentially give up their dream for the other person. Langley and Iker both have a willingness to give things up in order to
Alex ♈
Aug 14, 2019 marked it as to-read
Can't find it on Amazon
Liz
Oct 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved reading the In Luv Duet by Jay Crownover & Rebecca Yarros. Both books are quick reads you will devour. Langley needs a date for the wedding from hell. Langley is really likable. She is strong, beautiful and determined. When she meets Iker, he is willing to help her. He is caring and devoted and is willing to help Langley, as he needs the money. But what happens when they share more than either expected when they come from very different worlds?

In the first book, we see ho
KathyB
Nice conclusion, but not outstanding. The first book - Girl in Luv was great, this one was just okay. There wasn't much angst and it was a little boring. I also didn't like that the awful characters (stepmother, stepsister and ex boyfriend) in the first novel never received their due, it was disappointing. The underdeveloped secondary characters were a weak point, they didn't add much to the plot.

Overall a decent duet, but not a keeper. These two books should have been combined to make a full leng
Dayang
Oct 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm so glad I signed up for this duet... Since I've read the two books continuously, I'm just going to write my thoughts about the duet as a whole.

Reading this was sort of a breather from all the heavy, angsty and dramatic books I've read in the past couple of days. Like a palette cleanser so to speak.

Book one is more about the getting to know you stage and book two is trying to get back what was lost.

It's a light and easy read. It's sexy and swoony... The pacing was good and the c
cam
I kinda enjoyed more the first book but I think this was a cute conclusion.

What I REALLY LOVED was that the characters were mature and realistic, compared to other books. I really loved Iker and how he was able to assume his mistakes, without ussing a lame excuse. I Love Langley, always giving everything of her, but without losing herself in the road.

and I really really really loved that they actually talk about things! I'm sick of these plot with miscommunication between
Cassie
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Girl in Luv and Boy in Luv was the perfect mesh of Yarros’ and Crownover’s writing styles. We got Crownover’s classic “alphahole” male but with a touch of Yarros man grand gesture at the end. To compliment him we have a classic Yarros heroine (kind and needing to find her voice) with a little Crownover sass to make Langley the perfect match for Iker. The whole premise of the book fascinated me as I love the convenience trope and I especially love opposites attract.

10/10 would read a duet by the
Nina
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was such a great conclusion to Iker and Langley’s story.

It’s emotional, sweet, steamy and gave me all the feels. Their journey wasn’t an easy one. But it was so worth it, to see them get their HEA. Ugh Iker is one hell of a swoony hero, the way he loves Langley and would do anything for her.

My only complaint is I wish it had been longer, maybe a little glimpse of them in the future.
Lisa
Oct 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars

Loved it! What a fantastic continuation of Iker & Langley’s journey. Ups and downs filled with love and laughter, great job!
Grace
Oct 28, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: buy, october, 2019
3.5/5 stars
Bette Hansen
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic

A fantastic wrap up to Iker and Langley's story. Their story begins in Girl in Luv and continues in this one. These definitely need to be read together and in order. You don't want to miss these must reads.
Flo Grugel
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this duet!
Iker and Langley were perfect for each other and their whole story was sweet and oh so easy to read.
Fabulous 5 stars!
Michelle
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've been waiting for this conclusion to the duet for months and I finally was able to dive in last night (read: early this morning because I stayed up until 3am to finish it). I'm dragging at work today but have zero regrets because this book was a beautiful conclusion to Langley and Iker's story. Love is about sacrifice. It's not roses and rainbows, it's ugly and bending and full of trials and tribulations. Langley and Iker's love was like that. They were both willing to sacrifice for one anot ...more
Tammy
Aug 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love this couple. getting to spend two different books, spanning two different parts of their lives and relationship with them, was such a treat. Petition for Jay and Rebecca to write ALL THE BOOKS.
NICUnurse Stephanie
I’ve been a huge fan of Rebecca Yarros’s words since I stumbled upon her book Full Measures way back in 2014. It’s still one of my most favorite books ever. Then, I was lucky enough to meet and interview her at RT in 2017. She’s one of the nicest, most down to earth people I’ve had the pleasure of meeting in the romance book world. Since I devoured Full Measures, I’ve read every book she’s ever published and can’t say enough good things about them all. Seriously…if you’ve never read her books, y ...more
Vanessa ♛Queen Alchemy ϟ Novel Nerd Faction♛
Disclaimer: I received an Advance Reader Copy at no cost from the publisher/author. All opinions in my review are my own.

Series Review

This is such a brilliant team-up of authors! Both of their writing styles blended seamlessly in this series to create a duet that had me from the first page.

I loved the connection that I had with these characters. If I am being honest, I wasn't entirely sure that Langley would be someone that I could level with. She is a rich girl with a silver spoon
Michel Reinhard (Saucy Southern Readers)
cropped-saucy.jpg

*** It's impossible to review the Luv Duet seperately... Review is for both books. ***

The romance book world has embraced another new dynamic writing team. Jay Crownover and Rebecca Yarros are the new dynamic duo taking readers by storm with their debut Luv Duet. I devoured this duet in one day and was left wanting more..more…more from these two authors.

Two people from two different worlds find the one thing they will always have in common. They found love in the most unexpected way and had to struggle to figure
Becky
Oct 31, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Reviewed on my blog, Becky on Books, on 11/1/19.

A fitting ending--Jay Crownover and Rebecca Yarros gave Langley and Iker the ending they deserve!

Boy in Luv begins as Iker arrives home from the deployment that he'd "forgotten" to mention to Langley until literally moments before he left the country. She's moved on; he's come to realize that he's probably not going to be able to. This time Langley has a secr/>Boy
Zeee  (I Heart Romance & YA)

I am so glad that Boy in Luv releases the same day as Girl in Luv because that cliffhanger was cray! I am also not a fan of cliffhangers, so thank you to Jay Crownover and Rebecca Yarros for publishing this duet on the same day.

Unfortunately, I wasn't as wowed by Boy in Luv as I expected to be. Yes, I still enjoyed it and I got a little of the feels, but not as much as I love Girl in Luv. I ended up rating Boy in Luv a 3.5.

My biggest issue is that I felt like Langley easily forgave Iker for what he did to her almost a
Jeraca
I seriously can't even express how much I love this duet! I loved seeing Iker fight for Langley and gaining her trust back. He was patient and loving and understood what would get through to Langley that he will never make that mistake again. And I also loved that he didn't want to derail Langley's future plans. He wanted her to race to her goals and crush them over and over again. To see a guy change his life because he loves a woman so much that life without them is nothing - that is a life wo ...more
Kathryn Linke
Oct 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was immediately drawn to Girl in Luv and Boy in Luv as this duet is written by two authors who's work I've thoroughly enjoyed in the past and the covers were so unique and caught my eye.

Girl in Luv is an opposites attract, insta-love story. Although it's titled Girl in Luv, it is told from a dual point of view and ends with a cliffhanger.

Iker is a big hearted, loyal alpha military hero who is also a bit of an ass with some of his questionable choices.

Langley is endearing, kind, caring, and
Bookgasms Book Blog
Nov 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shelly
I fell so crazy in love with Langley and Iker's whirlwind romance in Girl in Luv and was so excited to see where things went from there and I was not disappointed. While I didn't love the conclusion of their story as much as I loved the beginning, it was still sweet, sexy, and addicting to read.

I think it was missing a bit of the sparky chemistry that they had in Girl in Luv. This is, essentially, a second chance romance so all the fluttery butterflies and buzzy newness of their relationshi
« previous 1 3 next »

• Hold on to Hope
  • Jack & Sadie
  • The Royal Rogue (Nordic Royals #4)
  • Dirty Letters
  • A Lie for a Lie (All In, #1)
  • Park Avenue Player
  • Where the Blame Lies
  • The Dugout (Brentwood Baseball, #2)
  • Hate the Game (Love Games #1)
  • Holidate (Dating, #3)
  • Never Got Over You
  • Off-Limits (Sons of the Underground #1)
  • Moonlighter (The Company, #1)
  • The Day He Came Back
  • Then and Now (The Edge of Retaliation #3)
  • Axel (Carolina Reapers #1)
  • Fix
  • Married in Michigan
Jay Crownover is the International and multiple New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Marked Men Series, The Saints of Denver Series, and The Point and Breaking Point Series. Her books can be found translated in many different languages all around the world. She is a tattooed, crazy haired Colorado native who lives at the base of the Rockies with her awesome dogs. This is where sh ...more

In Luv Duet (2 books)
  • Girl in Luv (In Luv Duet, #1)
“That shit only works out in movies, Langley. Real life doesn’t happen like that. Real life is about your job, and how you provide for yourself and your family. And you know what? Real life doesn’t give a shit about love. We’re on our own for that.” 1 likes