Start by marking “What About Worms!? (Elephant & Piggie Like Reading!, #7)” as Want to Read:
What About Worms!? (Elephant & Piggie Like Reading!, #7)

What About Worms!?

(Elephant & Piggie Like Reading! #7)

Tiger is big. Tiger is tough. And Tiger has an important note for you.

Dear Reader,
WATCH OUT FOR WORMS! They are everywhere! They might even be in this book!
Your friend,
Tiger

P. S. Tiger is afraid of worms.
Expected publication: May 19th 2020 by Hyperion Books for Children

To ask other readers questions about What About Worms!?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What About Worms!?

Start your review of What About Worms!? (Elephant & Piggie Like Reading!, #7)
Sheila
Dec 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Spiders. Clowns. Fish. We all have things that creep us out, even if those fears seem irrational and senseless. In What About Worms, by Ryan T. Higgins and Mo Willems, a very Hobbes-looking tiger is TERRIFIED of…worms. Yup, a big, brave, fuzzy tiger is afraid of worms.

Written in Mo Willems’ familiar Elephant and Piggie style, this book will have your young readers cracking up, begging for a reread! The accompanying illustrations illuminate the wide range of emotions surging through the tiger,
Kannan
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-ebook
What About Worms!? (Elephant & Piggie Like Reading!) by Ryan T. Higgens

Tiger is AFRAID of worms, yes those wiggly worms. This book follows his reasoning of how he becomes afraid of items because they might have worms. Then the perspective changes to that of worms, and you'll have to just read the book to find out what happens!

What a wonderful addition to the Elephant & Piggie Like Reading series! This is written in the familiar speech bubble style of Mo Willems' books, however unlike
Roben
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love Ryan T. Higgins' books. And I love Elephant & Piggie. So it's no surprise that I loved this book!
Tiger is very afraid of worms. But what about the worms? Do you think they are afraid of Tiger? Or have they discovered an awesome way to deal with their fears?
Thanks to Net Galley for the ARC!
Becky
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another addition to the Elephant & Piggie Like to Read series. This book about tiger sharing his fear of worms is a funny book with a twist that all readers will laugh along with.

A definite “must purchase” for libraries.

Review copy provided by Netgalley
Mandi Murphy
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020, arc, easy-readers, lindy
I love Elephant and Piggie. I mean, I LOVE them. This book could NOT get any better. Such a cute and fun little story, and guess who does both intro and ending?? ELEPHANT AND PIGGIE!! I hope there are more Tiger books to come!
Angie  Moore
Jan 05, 2020 marked it as to-read
Oh, this author is a favorite of mine and my students, and to see his work in collaboration with Mo Willems is fantastic! This book is all about perspective, and how the tiger sees things. It is hilarious!
Lauren
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: picture-books
Oh my goodness, I had so much fun reading this I had to read it aloud. This book made me giggle like crazy! Too funny
Michelle
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is clever and adorable. I was not sure what to expect from a crossover like this and it did not disappoint. I think young children will have a great deal of fun with this book.
Karen

Shelves: arc-ebook
What About Worms!? (Elephant & Piggie Like Reading!) by Ryan T. Higgens

Roben
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Thanks to Net Galley for the ARC!
Becky
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing

A definite “must purchase” for libraries.

Review copy provided by Netgalley
Nov 30, 2019

• The Proudest Blue
  • Up On Bob
  • The Magical Yet
  • All the Way to the Top: How One Girl's Fight for Americans with Disabilities Changed Everything
  • Baloney and Friends
  • Saturday
  • The Dog Who Lost His Bark
  • Isle of You
  • Strange Birds: A Field Guide to Ruffling Feathers

Elephant & Piggie Like Reading! (7 books)
  • The Cookie Fiasco (Elephant & Piggie Like Reading!, #1)
  • We Are Growing! (Elephant & Piggie like reading!, #2)
  • The Good for Nothing Button (Elephant & Piggie Like Reading!, #3)
  • It's Shoe Time! (Elephant & Piggie Like Reading!, #4)
  • The Itchy Book! (Elephant & Piggie Like Reading!, #5)
  • Harold & Hog Pretend For Real! (Elephant & Piggie Like Reading!, #6)