Start by marking “More Than Maybe” as Want to Read:
More Than Maybe

More Than Maybe

Growing up under his punk rocker dad’s spotlight, eighteen-year-old Luke Greenly knows fame and wants nothing to do with it. His real love isn’t in front of a crowd, it’s on the page. Hiding his gift and secretly hoarding songs in his bedroom at night, he prefers the anonymous comfort of the locally popular podcast he co-hosts with his outgoing and meddling, ...more
Expected publication: May 12th 2020 by Wednesday Books

To ask other readers questions about More Than Maybe, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about More Than Maybe

Start your review of More Than Maybe
Karen McManus
Nov 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just you wait, guys. JUST. YOU. WAIT.
Candace Robinson
ARC received via publisher!
Tucker
May 13, 2019 marked it as not-released-tbr
Shelves: reviewed
[11/01/2019] - A title and a cover! I kind of wish it wasn't illustrated and kind of fit with the style of You'd Be Mine... Oh, well

--------------

I just finished You'd Be Mine a few weeks ago... But I am so ready for this book.
mahana
Oct 31, 2019 marked it as dnf
Shelves: arcs
dnf @ 7%

there were a lot of annoying popular culture references in the first couple of chapters, but i drew the line at a game of fuck marry kill about the characters from teen wolf. just... why?
Erin A. Craig
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my heart, my heart! MORE THAN MAYBE had me cheering and dancing right along with the characters and left the biggest trail of happy tears down my face. I didn't think it was possible to top YOU'D BE MINE, but Hahn's sophomore book has me longing for my days in Ann Arbor and super upset I never met my Luke there!
rachel ☾
Review copy provided by the publisher in exchange for an honest review.

BlogGoodreadsTwitterInstagramThe Book Depository
Jaye Berry
Nia •ShadesOfPaper•
Oct 30, 2019 marked it as tbr-unreleased
Thank you Macmillan and Wednesday Books for the ARC.

Blog | Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin’
Sarah Perchikoff
Nov 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Damn this was good. Full review to come (I swear!)
Mari Johnston
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have so many thoughts and feelings about this book. It was everything I needed at the exact right moment. This story is so very special. I’ll have a full review closer to release date but I will go ahead and tell you that this is a book you will not want to miss.
Kelly Coon
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reader, you're in for a treat. I read an early version of MORE THAN MAYBE by the splendid Erin Hahn, and it was an absolute delight. There are twists you don't see coming, and more good music than you can possibly handle. PLUS, did I mention that the illustrious Hahn has once again graced us with her lyrical talent? I didn't?????? SHAME ON ME. Filled with longing and so much hope, this YA rom-com is more than maybe for me. It's a loud and resounding YES!
Fanna
Mar 24, 2019 marked it as to-read
Love song goes viral?? Now that's an inciting incident I want to see spiral into a romance!!
Skye
description

UPDATE: Erin is the legit BEST and I cannot wait to start reading it!!!! <3
Katie
Jun 24, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: ya, romance, contemporary
Katie
I READ THIS TOO FAST AND WAS DEVASTATED WHEN IT WAS OVER: THE STORY OF MY LIFE

I looked LONG AND HARD for this book. I emailed publicity contacts, I entered contacts, I scoured the ARC trade pages on Twitter and Facebook, I was denied THREE TIMES on Edelweiss.

Then I saw that my author friend Liz Lawson (please go preorder her book it's FABULOUS) received a copy from Erin and I knew this was it--THIS WAS MY CHANCE! Liz lives very close to me, so I begged her to let me borrow it and she did
Chloe
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*Spoiler free, 4.75 stars*

I have seen a lot of love for You'd Be Mine online and a lot of excitement for More Than Maybe. I haven't read You'd Be Mine yet, even though I really want, because I know it's heavier. But, I knew that More Than Maybe would have a super sweet male main character and that was basically enough for me to want to read. And then I found out there's mutual pining and I kind of just exploded.

After reading this book, I kind of just want to launch myself right into You'd Be
Kate
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, arc
5 big, swoony, gushy, eyes closed because the feels are too real, stars!!!

I thought Hahn had worked magic on her debut, You'd Be Mine, but damn, she is a full on literary wizard and I'm forever bespelled by her crafty books.

(Yup, I'm also in full on October mood, so please ignore all the witchy drool)

Vada and Luke are amazing. Separately they are great solos, together they are the world's greatest duet (not sure which one that'd be, but in my head, right now, it's Set Fire to the Third Bar by
Katelyn  White
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ARC received via publisher.

Beautiful. Magnificent. Would hop in front of a bus if it meant I got more of these babies. Jesus. JEEEEEESUS. good God almighty who -- how -- Luke has completely stollen my heart.

You’re NOT going to want to miss out on this young adult romance. Vada is everything I wish I was in high school & Luke is......good god. Luke is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Peter K move aside, and make some much needed room for Luke Greenly. Lovers of Jenny Han's To All The
Dipali
Dec 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, fluff
** A copy of More Than Maybe was provided by the publisher and Edelweiss+ in exchange for an honest review **

This book is the perfect combination of swoon, adorableness and nerdy music references. It was just the right amount of fluff I needed to read to help me get through the end of the semester. Everyone in the cast is so loveable (not you, Marcus), and I just want to be friends with Luke and Vada so I can trade music recommendations!
Aubrey
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review to come but until then see some of my other reviews on my blog: http://shelflifechronicles.com
Karen
Nov 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
I probably ranked this higher than I would have because I loved the '80's and '90's music references - not sure it would go over as well with my students, but I enjoyed it.
Mike Lasagna
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There are no words. This is perfect. I LOVE IT. ...more
Alexa
Dec 07, 2019 added it
RTC
Samantha
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh. First things first, Hahn has a way with incorporating lyrics in her work—original lyrics—that just tie everything together. First YOU’D BE MINE, and now this. I’m pretty sure Vada and Luke are a form of anti depressant, because having just polished off the last few chapters, I feel like tomorrow will be a good day!

I spent most of this book alternating between being impressed at the exceptional punk references (since it’s not a terribly popular genre and also a genre I grew up on) and
Haliak Gnav
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m super excited to get my hands on this book! LIKE OMGEOLRYWSTOVYGWOYUI8GTO42WYUGVTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Steph Messa
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lady Hahn delivers the music and the swoons and the swoony music once again.
Danica Rosenbloom
Dec 02, 2019
Alexis Neuville
Sep 12, 2019

• Tweet Cute
  • Where Dreams Descend (Kingdom of Cards, #1)
  • Well Met (Well Met, #1)
  • The Lucky Ones
  • Six Goodbyes We Never Said
  • The Grace Year
  • Don't Date Rosa Santos
  • Orpheus Girl
  • The Silvered Serpents (The Gilded Wolves, #2)
  • There Will Come a Darkness (The Age of Darkness, #1)
  • The Silence of Bones
  • Awk-Weird (Ice Knights, #2)
  • Foul Is Fair
  • She's the Worst
  • Rules for Vanishing
  • If I Never Met You
  • Get a Life, Chloe Brown (The Brown Sisters, #1)
  • Ruthless Gods (Something Dark and Holy, #2)

Erin started writing her own books when her little sister gave her shade about a country music-themed Twilight fanfic. By day, she gets to share her favorite stories with her elementary students. By night, she writes swoons. Erin married her own YA love interest whom she met on her first day of college and has two kids who are much, much cooler than she ever was at their age. She lives in