Start by marking “Temptation (The Tears of the Unicorns, #1)” as Want to Read:
Temptation (The Tears of the Unicorns, #1)

Temptation

(The Tears of the Unicorns #1)

The angel Caylen is entrusted with guiding Eliya back on the path of light, but when his assignment is terminated she takes her life in despair.
He cannot bear losing his charge, and desperately searches for a way to bring her back to life. That is when he stumbles upon the Holy Grail, which seems to show its amazing powers in combination with unicorn blood.
Because of her
Published May 10th 2019 by Searose (first published August 6th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Temptation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Temptation

Isis Sousa
Stephanie Rose is a personal friend, so while my review may be biased because of this fact alone, put in it all my honesty.

This is a trilogy, so technically, I only read through 1/3 of the full story (book 1) and it ends leaving many questions, which I guess I will get the answers on the next books.

The story opens with Elyia, a teenager who has a rough time with family, friends (lack of) and at school. Those problems Elyia face in her life are problems of real people, and I could relate to her,
Clare (Human Voices)
If you're looking for an exciting adventure story, set in fantastical lands, with magical creatures and a large cast of interesting characters, then this is the book for you!
Silvia
Mar 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebooks
The descriptions are profound and detailed put in words. The emotions described in this book are appreciable and comprehensible.
The life of Eliya and ultimately her fate are very well described. It is really profound and charged with emotions, I felt sad when she felt sad, I was happy when she was. You almost believe to see yourself in her role even though you have nothing in common with that character.
The author masters to fascinate the reader so that you cannot do other than somewhat bond with
Lauren (My Expanding Bookshelf)
Unfortunately, I didn't like The Tears of the Unicorns. It was okay but I was quite confused through a lot of the book. This disappointed me as I was very interested in the story before I read it. I felt that it was quite an original story (compared to everything I've read anyway).

There were so many different narrators (particularly after Eliya's death) that I felt that I didn't really get to know any of the characters. The narrator would also change quite regularly with multiple narrators per c
Stephanie Rose
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-books
Stephanie Rose
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-books
Melissa
Apr 04, 2015
ProofProfessor
Nov 16, 2016
Stephanie Rose
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books
Kim Jektvik
Dec 04, 2013
Melissa
Apr 04, 2015
Stephanie Rose
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Isis Sousa
Sep 22, 2013
Stephanie Rose
Apr 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Ann
Rhonda
Laura Lovejoy-Brunk
Rhiannon
- ENGLISH -
Equipped with a lively imagination and always fascinated by myths and fantastic stories, I began to write poetry and short stories during education.
The first ideas for my Fantasy trilogy "The Tears of the Unicorns" came to me at the spur of the moment during a little project - a role play - I did with my best friend. It was a love story between the elements of Water and Fire. This story

The Tears of the Unicorns (2 books)
  • Prophecy (The Tears of the Unicorns, #2)