Start by marking “Leave Me Breathless: The Moonflower Collection” as Want to Read:
Leave Me Breathless: The Moonflower Collection

Leave Me Breathless: The Moonflower Collection

The Moonflower symbolizes dreaming of love. The collection will feature brand new stand-alone books from Heather Guimond, Lexi Hart, Kiersten Modglin, A.C. Williams, Samantha Morgan, Barbra Campbell, Lyssa Cole, and M. Piper.

COLLECTION DETAILS:

Break Wave by A.C. Williams, Amazon Bestselling Author (Second Chance Romance)
Jordan Stone is a small-town girl with big time
Kindle Edition
Published November 5th 2019 by Dragonfly Ink Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Leave Me Breathless, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Leave Me Breathless

Start your review of Leave Me Breathless: The Moonflower Collection
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
After reading the Lilac collection I was super excited to read the Moonflower collection. I wasn’t disappointed as this was a superb read.

This collection has brand new standalones from some of our favourite authors. A few of these was new to me but not anymore and now I’m super excited to read more from them.

Brilliant collection of stories that pulled on many of my emotions. I’ll now be adding them all to my read more list.
Anna
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Leave Me Breathless: The Moonflower Collection was a fabulous set of stories that I really enjoyed.
Kinky Ink was fantastic! Rosella a tattoo artist gets a first time tattoo virgin, Nathan. Sparks fly! Nate was so adorable and Ro was sassy with a heart of gold. These two were so much fun! Really enjoyed this one.
The Plan was okay for me. Darby and Luke were in love since they were young until Luke betrayed Darby in the worst way. Now Darby's back in her hometown and runs into Luke. Wi
Joy Westerfield
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love anthologies, and this one sure doesn't disappoint! Each story is incredible in its own way.

One story that sticks out is The Plan by Kiersten Modglin. Its a story of young love, but because of differing backgrounds, can never come to fruition. Or can it? The story of Darby and Luke will pull at your heartstrings and you will root for them as much as I did. I love how the story spans over years to show how they have grown into adults who could maybe now be together. T
Ann L
Shelves: reviewed
This is a wonderful collection of stories from some of the best authors, they are all exciting, thrilling and dare i say, .... romantic.

I received a copy and I am voluntarily leaving my own honest opinion
LaToya Toney
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The moonflower symbolizes dreaming of love. This was an amazing collection of of stories that left me breathless. Eight full-length standalone stories featuring second chances, opposites attracting, and bad boys. It has something for everyone and is a must have anthology for romance lovers.
Sue
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Second chances, bad boys and opposites attract, what is not to love about these type of romances? Leave Me Breathless: The Moonflower Collection is a great collection of romances by some great authors. I always enjoy collections like this and loved this one.
Cindy C
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*Scars by M. Piper*

Ugh M. Piper knows how to crush your heart then put it back together! I love second chance romances and this story does NOT disappoint!! It’s got everything you want, an epic ending, a traumatic reintroduction, the slow burn to reacquaint themselves, HAWT and explosive fireworks, and an amazing finale. The description of their scars was sooo leave you with your mouth gapping, no words, light bulbs going off, your soul melting and so much more! I’m claiming adult Da
Nancy George
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved the stories in the collection. I knew a few authors but these stories blew me away. I am gonna have to write them all down so I can make sure that I keep up with all of the new to me authors and when the next stories come out. I highly recommend this collection.
Peni
Sep 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Please see individual stories for review.
Shelly Reynolds
"When do you want to see me again?"
"You can't ask me that."
"Why not?"
"Because if I had the choice, I'd never take my eyes off of you."

I am reviewing the contribution by Kiersten Modglin, titled "The Plan".

We all remember young love, right? The boy (or girl) that you swore you were destined to be with forever. The one you made secret promises to, stole kisses with, and trusted with all your heart. Well, for Luke and Darby were like that....until they weren't. Promis
Coline Peterson
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Isn't it funny that you can't ever remember not trying to find that very special someone to be part of your life? What a wonderful collection of books by some really talented authors, they reminds us of those times when you've finially find your other half and how they are enriching your life everyday by just being there. Everything you remember from the moment you met always includes them in someway or another because the love you share will last for always. That special touch, hug, smile, prot ...more
Mona williams
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
wow what a bunch of amazing stories! there are some that are really sad and makes me want to throw the book at someone. there is love hurt and death. you will want to read everyone of these stories!
CK
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this set of novels!!! Such different books by these amazing authors! My fav is kinky ink! Great job all!
Michelle Lane
Oct 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love an anthology and The Moonflower Collection is no exception. Inspirational stories about hope, love and family, featuring second chances, opposites attracting, and bad boys, who really aren’t so bad! I loved this fantastic collection.
Mandy Williams
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This compilation exposed me to some new authors. I loved the stories. Some were a bit short, but well written.

Kinky Ink by Heather Guimond was a great story. I admired the strength of both of these characters, even when their own strong ideals leads to drama. I loved Ro's strength and her ability to be true to what she needed. Nathan's ability to decide to chart his own path and not that expected of him, and freely accepting the challenges caused by his decisions was refreshing. Great story.

Th
Denise Van plew
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Once again this series of collections with a different aspect caught me by surprise on how well it is grouped together. Most I had not read before but a couple I had but awhile ago. Most were my favorite that involved a second chance with one being a opposite attraction and one bad boy romance. Break Wave will be always picking at your curiosity with questions you need answers too as Jordan takes you in this one.
The Plan was one I easily related too since I had been a single parent with Darcy a
Rochelle
Shelves: arcs
I came here for Lyssa Cole’s story Promise Me Tomorrow. Juliet and Will’s story was wonderful. This story was beautifully written. It was great watching them find their way back to each other after a tragedy. This was a really great story about love and triumph over any obstacle.

This whole anthology was so good. I started out for one story and by the time I was done, I was loving all 8 stories. I came into this only knowing 2 authors but I have found 6 more that I will read more of. Just make s
Juanita Martinez
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was ok
"Kinky Ink" I give 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating. The rest of the Books if I could I would give them a - 2 ⭐'s.
Rosella Wolfe & Nathan Trumbull's Journey to HEA was Romantic, Wonderful & Exciting.
I truly wanted to like each Story, albeit as I started each of the Books I was quickly disappointed.
The Stories were all horribly written & I couldn't finish reading them. I actually forced myself to read the last Book & was so pissed off because the Story came to an abrupt end & leaving me
Gladys
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This anthology delivers up a boatload of feels with eight enticing stories that will leave you swooning after firmly tugging at your heartstrings. Each of these well written and engaging stories focuses on its own couple and and seperate storyline. You get a variety of second chance, bad boy and opposites attract romances that I feel provide something for everyone. The storylines feature lots of drama, interesting characters, tension and emotional turmoil. All together a very solid and enjoyable ...more
Angel
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This collection of stories is amazing. I read it based on one particular featured author, Lyssa Cole. Her story, Promise Me Tomorrow, was epic. You could feel the emotion in the pages, the frustration, the heartache and the love. While she is the reason I read this collection, she was not the only story I immensely enjoyed. The entire collection was a pleasant surprise, usually with anthologies there are one or two that just don't cut it, but this collection seemed to lack that particular flaw. ...more
Kari Hansen
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The is a great box set that feature a variety of authors and stories. Whether you prefer your stories filled with drama, emotion or humor you are certain to find what you are looking for. They all have great characters that have you invested in their happy ever after and storylines that keep you entertained until the last page.

These collections are a great way to enjoy stories by the authors you know and love and maybe find some new ones to enjoy all in one set.
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
I loved this! This has so many amazing stories. Many of these are new-to-me authors and others I've heard but never read. I can tell you that now I have new authors to add to my list because I couldn't put this down. They are new stories for these authors so it's a good way to give you an idea as to their writing. Each story was different but to enthralling.
Suzanne Withers
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fascinating collection of romantic and entertaining stories by different authors. They develop the theme of second chances at living and achieving your dreams and the trials each character experiences on their romantic journeys. This collection is well written and well worth getting to read. This is my honest opinion.
Michele
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This collection is Fabulous! It has stories from several of my favorite authors and an introduction to some I haven't read before. I loved it! There is something for everyone in this set. The characters just pull you into the story and keep you engrossed till you have read the last word. A must have! Check it out and see what I mean.
Bethany McNease
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was attracted to this collection because of Lyssa Cole's story, Promise Me Tomorrow. I loved Jules and Will's story about finding your way to that someone special not once but twice. I also loved Kinky Ink. This story made me smile. Each story in this collection has something amazing to contribute. This is a very good anthology!
Krista
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Moonflower Collection is a great anthology! Kiersten Modglin is already a favorite of mine, so I couldnt' wait to read her story. Lexi Hart is another one that I am familiar with so I knew I wouldn't be disappointed with her story. The other authors were new to me and I will definitely be checking out more of their work.

Such great stories!!
Amy
Nov 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a collection of some great stories. Opposites attract, second chance romance, and some bad boys. These stories leave you on a rollercoaster ride of emotions. I loved this collection and I found some great new authors.
Raveen Vann
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing and completely addicting collection of awesome stories that will leave you wanting more. Each story and characters in them are just so great and I loved every one of them. Once I started one story I had to continue with the next because they were just that good.
Katherine
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What's not to love about finding true love esspecially with one you least expect too.

This group of stories is beautiful and kept me turning the page over and over again. Definitely adding each and every author to my tbr pile.
Julia Gerard
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
8 Authors, 8 different stories, 8 fabulous heart warming love stories. I haven't read any of the Authors before, but I'll be checking them out. Definitely worth the read!

• Leave Me Breathless: The Lilac Collection
  • Replaced (Sacred Duet Book Two)
  • The Rest of Me
  • Wrapped in Red (By Chance Duet, #1)
  • When Rivals Love (Bayshore Rivals, #3)
  • Misplaced (Sacred Duet Book One)
  • Manhattan Secret (From Manhattan #4)
  • Kisses and Wishes: One Holiday Wish / Collared for Christmas / Stolen Mistletoe Kisses
  • The Scars Of Life (The Working Girls #4)
  • Room for Two(Maple Glen, #4)
  • The Sinner Unleashed (L.A. Sinners MC Book 2)
  • Dirty Daddies
  • In Peace Lies Havoc (Midnight Mayhem #1)
  • Famous
  • Devil's Daughter (The Ravenels, #5)
  • Broken Wings (Dark Legacy, #1)
  • Addiction (Seven Deadly Sins, #1)
  • Sing for Me (A Dark Rain/Lane Gang Novel Book 1)
Heather Guimond is a Los Angeles native, a fact of which she is abnormally proud. When she's not trying to write something that will make people laugh while simultaneously ripping their hearts out, she's either reading or doing her best to crack the whip on her three home-schooled children. She loves all things witty and wise-cracking, as well most varieties of smart-assery (just ask her very own ...more