Start by marking “More Than Enough (Borderline Freaks MC, #2)” as Want to Read:
More Than Enough (Borderline Freaks MC, #2)

More Than Enough

(Borderline Freaks MC #2)

When a man sees himself as damaged, imperfect, and flawed, it's hard to believe there could be love in his future. After a near-fatal accident stripped Blade of his confidence, he didn't hold out much hope … for anything.

Until Jenn—gorgeous, sweet, and kind—dropped into his life.

Where he sees destruction, she sees perfection.

Where he sees helplessness, she se
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 101 pages
Published October 28th 2019 by MLK Publishing

To ask other readers questions about More Than Enough, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about More Than Enough

Start your review of More Than Enough (Borderline Freaks MC, #2)
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"I don't think you need to be fixed, Nathanael. I like you just the way you are."

The author is really giving me the feels with her Borderline Freaks MC series. Each of the members so far has survived the Military and more. They have been broken...and beautiful in their own way. What they perceive as weakness many of us see as a strength. They gave of themselves and paid a price. They survived, and so did the memories and the pain.

Blade is struggling with his past and his perceived failures. It's a good tbroken...and
Joelle
Let's start off by saying this is a brand new author for us and we really enjoyed out first read by them and I have to say it is going to take a bit of getting used to the authors writing style but, I have to say that this story was heartfelt and endearing and emotional with flawed characters that feel undeserving.

We loved both the main characters Blade and Jenn from the onset of the story.This couple just clicked for one another right from the onset of their first meeting.
Naughty Mom Story Time
Oct 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs-reviewed
Another magnificent story in the Borderline Freaks MC series. Blade and Jenn were so sweet together. Sharing an instant connection after Blade comes to her rescue...more than once, their relationship moved quickly despite Blade’s reservations.

What i love about this series, so far, is how much story is included for such a quick read. This novella series has been fascinating to me. An MC created as a solace for vets. Another chance at the brotherhood they’ve come to rely on after so many years of
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is book two in the Borderline Freaks MC series and it’s so good. It can be read as a standalone but as book one is a great read I recommend you read that too.

Blade is a shell of himself after a near fatal accident. He’s got no confidence in himself and believes no one else should.

Jenn is a delightful character. She is the brightness to his darkness. She believes in him but can she convince him that he is worth her love.

A fantastic read that I inhaled in one sitting.
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Oct 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Jess~
Book two in this series is about Blade.

You briefly meet Blade in book one but you do know that he was in a pretty terrible accident. He is trying to reacclimate himself with the changes that have occurred in his body and mind. When he steps up to help a pretty girl the struggle becomes a little bit more complicated.

Jenn is a hard-working waitress. She leads a fairly simple life until it is overrun by bikers. She has a lot of feelings for the Blade if only he co
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Blade loves being a part of The Bordeeline Freaks MC and after having been hit by the drunk driver he is still recovering what his body is allowing to be fixed when he meet Jenn at a diner they stop at on a run, when a couple of prospects threaten her well he steps up and that changes both their lives and their story touched my heart.
Wendy Livingstone
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 2nd book in this fascinating series, and what a great addition this is! After a near fatal accident Blade is a shell if the man he used to be, and when Jenn comes into his life she is a breath of fresh air. Can Jenn convince Blade that he is worthy of being loved? This is a well written flawless story which had me intrigued and hooked throughout, and I highly recommend for all MC lovers.
delane
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm generally a pretty articulate person....I mean, my spelling blows but I can usually get my point across with no problem. I'm chatty like that. Welp...not anymore! I've seriously lost my ability to find new and better ways to adequately say just how friggin amazing MariaLisa deMora and ...... well basically every single word that comes out of her brain is. 'More Than Enough'. Oh My Stars! Blade / Nate ... my heart has still not recovered. Four pages in and the tears were free flowing and that ...more
Gail
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A sweet and gentle love story!
Nate and Jenn are a match made in a real world of struggle. Blade, Nate Murphy, after returning from 3 tours “in the sandbox”, was hit by a drunk driver and lost part of himself. He struggles with speech, numbers, reading, and feels less. Jenn is a waitress at a restaurant stop planned out by the Road Captain, Monk, from Service and Sacrifice. Blade rescues Jenn from the Borderline Freaks’ own prospects and finds this beautiful woman fills voids in his life he
Wendy Ihnat
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This new series is so emotionally beautiful, I didn't want the story to end! The series is so much more than an MC. It's about Alpha men with big hearts and insecurities, and yes even disabilities that make them even better men.
Blade, aka Nate, and Jenn's story gave me wicked evil, feelie good, goose bumps! Hell I wanted to hug Blade! Absolutely amazing new series and I can't wait to read the next one!!!
Tracy Hogan
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
MariaLisa always writes amazing mc books and also military books but once again she outdid herself with this perfect follow up to Service and Sacrifice. You fully feel what an injured soldier might go through. To me it is the perfect love story. It doesn’t leave you hanging but you find yourself loving the characters so much you want more.
Victoria Tortelini
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you love a good come back story, Blade is the man for you!

Blade, or rather Nate when hes not with the club, lived through every biker's nightmare. After being hit by a drunk driver, even the most basic tasks became hard and Blade wasnt a man to admit weakness. After months of fighting to relearn so much, and having to admit he needs help, Blade is getting back into the swing of life. That is until a damsel in distress pulls his attention and his heart.

Jenn works, eat
debbie mason
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another outstanding addition to BFMC by MN deMora! Once again written so well, I felt right there! Cant wait for the next book!
Teresa Lara
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loving the boderline freaks mc
Jenn and Nate aka Wolf intense emotional broken heart stopping emotional love story grabbed my heart
So ready for more
Rose
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this one just as much as the Service and Sacrifice, although it wasn't nearly as gut-wrenching! Blade and Jenn were beautiful together!!! Can't wait for the next book in the series!!!
Gwen Shafer
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in this series and this is my favorite from this series so far. Blade has been damaged due to a nasty car accident. He is still recovering and doesn't know what to do with himself. He is not where he wants to be. Jenn works at one of the diners that the bikers go too. Some of the men with the MC try to do something to Jenn but Blade saves her. Days later he saves her again. Things heat up between these two instantly but Blade doesn't believe that he deserves Jenn. He thin ...more
Shay
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jenn and Blade’s story pulled me in from the get go! I love when a character feels like they are so flawed, not deserving of anything yet you know deep down they are! Takes a special person to show them that they are perfect!
I can’t wait more!

Reviewed by Shay from Mommys a Book Whore
Kathy Rouchelle
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Aaawwweee. I loved Blade and although I felt sorry for him, going through everything he went through and still suffering the effects of the accident, I felt bad for feeling sorry for him because he is such a strong man and felt that I insulted him by feeling sorry for him. But then again, I also felt pride that he was able to overcome everything and was in fact living his life, even if he felt that he was unworthy of the beautiful Jenn. And as for Jenn; she is perfect for him. She accepts him an ...more
Avid Reader
Oct 10, 2019 rated it liked it
More Than Enough (Borderline Freaks MC #2) by MariaLisa deMora
3 stars
M/F Romance
Triggers: TBI, harassment/stalking
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

Jenn is working, just trying to mind her own business. But, with bikers who frequent the bar, while the tips are nice, the grabby hands are not. When two newcomers get a little too close for Jenn's comfort, Blade steps in and saves her.

Blade is a leader among the bikers he rides with. But,
Barbara
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing MC Book. If you’ve read book 1 of the series, Service and Sacrifice, you know this is not your ordinary MC book. Don’t get me wrong, there is plenty of action and lots of brother-hood and of course romance but these men don’t sell drugs, run guns or stuff a lot of clubs do. The Borderline Freaks are all ex-servicemen that banded together to help one another get through life after the service. Their number one priority to honor and remember those that have served and gave their al ...more
Jennifer Pierson
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lawd, even though More Than Enough is a short(ish) read, it packed a HUGE punch with all the feels. Blade is drowning in his past, and what he sees as serious failures, but luckily, the Broderline Freaks MC has his back. They continually make sure he knows that he's needed & wanted no matter what. But the person who gets past his walls, is Jenn, as even their first face to face meeting, she settles his mind down. He can't stop thinking about her, and believes he doesn't deserve her, but big ...more
Megan Hubble-Roney
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Blade is his own worst critic. After struggling to come back to some semblance of his former self he's slowly seeing progress. Those bad days still happen. His mouth can't keep up with his brain, he still sneaks into sweep position on rides so he doesn't put his brother in harms way. He still thinks he doesn't have enough to give, or is worth it, but it doesn't always stop him.

Jenn is adorable. The super sweet waitress at a small town diner finds herself in the cross hairs of some unwanted atte
Helen Simpson
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
THIS SERIES HAS ME HOOKED, LOVING IT SO FAR. EACH BIKER AND HIS DIFFERENT TRAITS.CAN'T WAIT FOR THE REST HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO PUT THEM DOWN READING THEM IN ONE SITTING.
Marsha
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
More Than Enough by MariaLisa deMora is another great story. The second book in her Borderline Freaks MC. Blade and Jenn are so sweet together. Blade is with his brothers on a ride when they stop at a diner. Jenn is a waitress in the diner. Two prospects give her a hard time and Blade is all over them. From that moment on, Blade is it for Jenn. Blade survived his tours in the military, but has had a motorcycle accident that has left him feeling damaged. Jenn doesn't see the damage at all, Blade ...more
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
After being hit by a drunk driver, Blade is still recovering and having a hard time, not being able to do the things he did before. Lucky that he has his MC Brothers who are there for him and keep lifting him up.
Until he runs into Jenn at a diner and comes to her rescue , not knowing that he didn't just come her rescue but he might have just rescued himself too...

I think this series is going to have me bawling my eyes out with every book. These characters make me want them to be real just so I can mee
Tracey Hugo
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Perfection is in the eye of the beholder. Jenn, a sweet caring woman sees past the rough exterior of a man who survived war, to only need to fight to get his life back together after an accident. His strength allows his physical self to heal, however TBI is a tough road to travel. Jenn only sees him as perfect...

I love ML's charters, she pulls the feels right from you. Any book dealing with the Military and their struggles and the women who love them is a must read. Especially MariaLisa's...
Renee Entress
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing

I was pulled right into this short story. This story contains secrets, love, heartbreak, and pain.

If you have not already read the below I recommend reading them first:
Service and Sacrifice (Borderline Freaks MC #1)

This is Jenn and Blade‘s story. Blade’s lost all confidence in himself after an almost fatal accident. He does not believe in himself so why should anyone else? Jenn drops into his life and proves that she has enough belief for them b
4rocks
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet Love Store
While on a ride Blade and the guys pull into a biker friendly diner. Jenn happens to be their waitress. When Jenn has to go to the storage shed, two FNG’s decide she is fair game. Blade hears them, and rescues Jenn. Men like that are not a good fit for any motorcycle club.
When Jenn gets sick Blade takes care of her, and the magic happens. However, there is one thing Blade hasn’t told her. He was nearly killed in a drunk driving accident. A drunk drive hit him while he was
Kat Wes
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic Story!

Blade has had a rough road. After. TBI things that were once easy for him are no longer easy. A drunk driver forever changed his life and how he looks at himself. Jenn's life could be called ordinary until a couple of prospects corner her and another man from the group they came with steps in to help her. These twin drawn together by circumstances neither of them liked are now drawn to one another. Blade feels more than just the need to protect this beautiful woman.

T
Christine Woinich
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story pulled me in right away. Blade/Nick felt he was too damaged to find anyone, but he was so sweet that I fell in love with him. Jenn was so willing to follow her feelings with this instant attraction. Her acceptance of everything Blade made this quick read more interesting. This story had me smiling and wiping the stray tear, and falling in love. I look forward to the next in this series, and I recommend this book and the series.

I received a copy of this story through Entici

• Hammer (Evil Dead MC, #10)
  • If You Say So (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #6)
  • Sinners are Winners (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #5)
  • Run To Me
  • Sweet Whiskey Dreams (Deacons Of Peril MC Book 1)
  • Triton (Soulless Bastards MC Daytona Chapter, #2)
  • MC Chronicles: The Diary of Bink Cummings Shorts #4
  • Preacher (The Untouchables MC Book 5)
  • Gus (Satan's Fury MC-Memphis #6)
  • Lean Into It (Kings of Vengeance MC Book 2)
  • Little Jack (Hell's Handlers MC Book 6)
  • Blade (Soulless Bastards MC Daytona Chapter, #1)
  • Hold on to Hope
  • Snow White & The Biker
  • Slider (Hades Abyss MC 3)
  • MC Chronicles: The Diary of Bink Cummings Shorts #3
  • Make Me (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #4)
  • Before We Fall (Stone Lake #3)
Raised in the south, Wall Street Journal & USA TODAY bestselling author MariaLisa deMora learned about the magic of books at an early age. Every summer, she would spend hours in the local library, devouring books of every genre. Self-described as a book-a-holic, she says "I've always loved to read, but then I discovered writing, and found I adored that, too. For reading...if nothing else is av ...more

Borderline Freaks MC (4 books)
  • Service and Sacrifice (Borderline Freaks MC, #1)
  • Lack of In-between (Borderline Freaks MC, #3)
  • See You in Valhalla (Borderline Freaks MC, #4)