Start by marking “My Very Own Hitman: a romantic comedy” as Want to Read:
My Very Own Hitman: a romantic comedy

My Very Own Hitman: a romantic comedy

A clean laugh-out-loud romance with a killer twist!

When Jessica gets blackmailed into working for a gang boss, the last thing she expects to find is romance. She is certain her bucket list full of wishes- like learning to ice skate and kissing under the mistletoe- will never come true. When she tries to run for it, the boss sends a hitman after her. But when the hitman s
Published August 6th 2019 by Village Lane Publishing

To ask other readers questions about My Very Own Hitman, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Very Own Hitman

Amy Call
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a cute quick and easy read. A clean Romance that has some surprises in it.
J
Aug 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fun, engaging but easy read. I would recommend it for someone in middle school or high school, but great for anyone that wants a quick read.
KayLee
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book has everything! From romance and comedy to suspense and action packed! It's so nice to be able to read a book and not have to worry about any explicit content. This book is amazing and definitely a must read!!
Cherise
Nov 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fun, quick read

This novella was a fun, quick read and definitely worth the buy. I'm typically not a fan of present tense first person, but I'm glad I stuck to it. A cute romance with fun action.
Janye
Sep 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
What a fun read. I enjoy a good, clean, fast, easy romance every now and then. If you're looking for any of those things then this is for you!
Christy
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was so fun! It called to all my loves: suspense, romance, humor, thriller- without profanity and inappropriate content. I was laughing and making predictions of the ending the first half, and cheering, crying, and on the edge of my seat the last half. A book I can recommend to all my friends and family.
Bethany
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: modern
Hallmark Christmas movie meets Jason Bourne, this book is fun and scary and hilarious and romantic.
Rachel
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I started reading this aloud to my mom and couldn't stop! It's a funny and wonderful romantic comedy/thriller book. I really like that for a sort of romance it's clean too, which I really appreciate. It has a quite bit of action and fighting scenes too. This is exactly the kind of book I love to read! I highly recommend it!
Rachel
Aug 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I started reading this aloud to my mom and couldn't stop! It's a funny and wonderful romantic comedy/thriller book. I really like that for a romance it's clean too, which I really appreciate. It has a bit of action and fighting scenes too. This is exactly the kind of book I love to read! I highly recommend it!
Dananna
Aug 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Can't die yet!

Wow! Sometimes good people get to meet other good people when things go bad....and even when they are forced to do bad deeds! This story has some really bad surrounded by dreams and wish-lists coming true before they die! Hooray for communication and truth saving the day and leading to potential true love.
Danielle Hale
Aug 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My Very Own Hitman: a romantic comedyThis book is worth reading. It's fun and engaging.
Alisha
Aug 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a fun read. It’s so nice to find a clean romance out there.
Paige Leone
Sep 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
A cute and easy read between my dark, psychological thrillers!
Tammy Holiday
Sep 06, 2019 rated it did not like it
Boring

I just could not get into the characters. The plot did not get my attention. Seemed Kind of silly plot
Kristine
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was such a fun book! I highly recommend it. Loved it!
Pascale
Sep 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Quite funny and most definitely silly.
Celesta Rimington
Sep 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My Very Own Hitman is a fun, romantic comedy perfect for anyone looking for a Hallmark-Christmas-movie-style romance with a twist of adventure. This book is a quick read, and it left me smiling.
Rebecca
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful!! A fun, clean romantic comedy! If you are a fan of Matchmaking for Beginners or The Overdue Life of Amy Byler, you will love My Very Own Hitman! Jessica is an overworked, underpaid (haha!) college student being blackmailed by one of the worst gang leaders around. When he realizes she is likely to bolt, he sends a hit man after her. In the chaos that ensues, Jessica finds out she had more to live for than she thought she did.
Completely fun. A quick-read page-turner that will make you
Kristine
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a fun book! A very quick read but so worth it. I highly recommend. 😁
Bethany
Jan 24, 2018
Izi
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: modern-realistic
Jon L Landers
Sep 10, 2019
david butler
Sep 08, 2019
Izi Miller has a bachelor's degree in English from Brigham Young University and a master's degree in library and information science from Valdosta University. She loves going on adventures with her husband, eating ice cream, cuddling with her black cat, decorating cakes, making paper flowers, and re-reading Harry Potter.