Start by marking “Ascend: Children of Lilith” as Want to Read:
Ascend: Children of Lilith

Ascend: Children of Lilith

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  18 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Twins Arya and Xavier have never met their father, raised by a single mom in Peak's Village, Colorado, but on the eve of their 16th birthday, they learn a shocking reality: their mother is the Lilith from legend and their father is not what they expected. When they ascend to claim their birthright, they discover a world their mother hid from them and the profound and ...more
Published July 30th 2019 by Tablo Pty Ltd

To ask other readers questions about Ascend, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ascend

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Ascend: Children of Lilith
Charles Bruno
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, this is a great page turner! The characters are thoroughly built, relatable, fun, and It has some really solid character arcs.

However, the best thing has to be this authors ability to “world” build. She created a universe that explains magic, the devil, evil, everything. I mean she found a way to fit everything in perfectly, really impressive.

Once you find an author that can world build like that read their books, all of them! Super excited to finish this book and read her future ones.
Nathan Self
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
From the start, the story pulls you in and immediately you want to know more. The characters are diverse and have full representation. Very rare to find a book that makes a point to avoid ableism and sexism. The side characters give this story such a unique feel to reading it. Watching the twins grow and figure out who they are was such a fun journey. I was sad to see this story end and am left wanting more. Absolutely plan on purchasing the next installment and further ones to come. For a debut ...more
Sabrina
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book. I enjoyed the use of mythological characters and creatures. I really like the coming of age aspect of this book. The book felt familiar without being predictable. Can’t Wait for the sequel!
David Lugo
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I highly recommend. You'll actually care about the characters. The twists and turn are organic and make sense. You will not be disappointed in this purchase. I'm anxiously waiting for the next book in the series.
Keri M.
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A MUST READ! This was an amazing book, I was hooked from beginning to end. The authors ability to make you feel like you’re seeing everything along with the characters is unlike anything I’ve read!! I can’t wait for book 2!
Leeann Vickery
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I could not put this down!!! So many unexpected twists. Definitely very original and very amazing!!! With most books I can usually guess what is going to happen, but that was not the case with Ascend. I love Arya!!!
Cheryl Allen
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Read this in about 24 hours! The characters are very engaging and I always love a new twist on an old theme. I want a unicorn, or maybe a Pegasus?!
Sunshyne
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Book

The beginning of the book definitely grabbed my attention as I love fantasy novels. The characters are very well developed. And the story line has a few amazing twist and turns. As well as a few that were obvious. My favorite character so far has been Amber. The twins more or less aggravate the living hell out of me. No pun intended . Seriously they are every bit as defiant as Harry Potter and that’s why I absolutely love them. The book has a few Potter undertones, which made the book
Janna Reeves
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I’ve been following LM since her debut on Wattpad and am so excited to see her published....what a well deserved and overdue honor! I love ancient mythology myself, so to find a story so rich and intertwined yet easy to read (but hard to put down) is quite refreshing! You will not regret this purchase! Enjoyable by both adults and YA readers alike. So nice to have a hard copy available now but will always remember her beginnings on WP ...more
LeAnné Pelletier
This book is amazing and very genuine. The author used so many real life situations that needed more light brought to them and added some very creative twists! The book followed so well I did not want it to end. I cannot wait to read all of book two! 100% I would recommend this book to anyone looking for a good read!
L.M. Gose
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Not to be biased because I wrote it but I am: It's a really wholesome, inclusive coming of age story about fraternal twins Arya and Xavier. They are about to turn sixteen as perfectly ordinary kids raised by a single mom, living in Peak's Village, Colorado when they learn everything they think they know is all wrong. Their mother is the Lilith from legend and their father is nothing they ever expected. After they "ASCEND" to claim their birthright, they discover the world their mother kept ...more
Ashley Irvine
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book blew my mind. I admittedly wasn’t expecting much from an indie author, but wow. From the imagery to the plot line to the intricate character details, I was hooked. I absolutely cannot wait for the second book!!!
Johnny Swanson
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“This book has everything that is desired when reading, first the story flows like a river (I don’t remember it dragging once), second descriptive characters, I felt like I knew everyone that was introduced in this book and not only that, I wanted to know them.”

**Excerpt from a conversation and review to be published on my website in the coming weeks www.meetawriterreadabook.com
Ken Biltz
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great story!!!!

This was an awesome story and I was saddened when I realized book 2 is not out yet. Now I have to wait for the words to be written. Not sure if I have the patience. Please hurry.
L.M. Gose
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: i-wrote-this
Oct 06, 2019
Meredith Armstrong
Maia Strong
Oct 10, 2019

• Hell's Super (Circles in Hell, #1)
  • Join or Die (Heir to the Scion, #1)
  • A Week at the Shore
  • Something That Could Last
  • The View From Our Window
  • Hurry Home: A Novel
  • Being Known (Haven Makers #2)
  • The Numbers Game
  • Moon Magic: A Handbook of Lunar Cycles, Lore, and Mystical Energies
  • Sisters by Choice (Blackberry Island, #4)
  • The First Mistake
  • The Guardians
  • The Long Call (Two Rivers, #1)
  • Every Last Drop
  • Let It Snow
  • Cursed by Furies: A Tale of Vikings, Elves and Gods (The Cursed Elves Book 1)
  • A Discovery of Witches (All Souls Trilogy, #1)
  • The All Souls Trilogy Boxed Set
L.M. (Leia Marie) Gose is a married mother of four, with three dogs, two cats and two horses. Her family is finally settling down in Colorado after years of being an Active Duty military family. She's been all over the world and is proud to be Canadian-American.

She loves spending time outside, hiking with her family or dogs, working with her horses or riding, or inside: playing games with her