Start by marking “Indecision” as Want to Read:
Indecision

Indecision

(The Kismet Series #1)

He’s unexpected, southern, rough and handsome as hell. Not the typical type I go for, but suddenly everything I need to have day and night, and all hours in between.

There is only one problem, I left town that night without giving him my number, and Lord knows I’ll never get the chance to see him again.

After he kissed me senseless and left me speechless, anything I thought
Kindle Edition
Published August 2019 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Indecision, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Indecision

Start your review of Indecision
Luz Acevedo
This is the first book by this author and won’t be my last. The writing was very descriptive, easy to follow. This story was funny, passionate, had drama and suspense so it definitely kept your interest.
Book Fanatic
Jun 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
First of all thank you to the author for providing me with a review copy in exchange for an honest review.

As soon as I started this story I was hooked in. The prologue takes you on a fast emotional rollercoaster that will have you grappling the rest of the pages in the book to find out what happened.

Meeting Evelyn and Noah was fun, they meet under a situational circumstance and with sharing a fast but initiate kiss things seem to move quickly from there.

However with that one kiss ending quite
C.R. Alam
Feb 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Indecision is a sweet contemporary romance about two young people struggling with love, personal ambition, and learning to become mature adults. What I liked about this book is that the story starts with a quick emotional ride. It hooks you in and makes you want to find out what's going on right from the start. Then, when we meet Noah and Evelyn, the author makes us envious of the immediate powerful chemistry between the two main characters. The author did a great job building and showing the ...more
Eden Rayna
Feb 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet, clean read

This story is aptly named as the two main characters face several instances of paralysis by analysis! It is a sweet, budding romance between two adults who struggle between choosing each other and their careers. There are a few minor inconsistencies that can be easily overlooked. Is there a love story brewing with the secondary characters coming in another book?
Kourtney Bradley
A compelling contemporary romance novel

When it comes to reading a novel in a series, I definitely can become hesitant and often immediately put off if it’s one in the romance genre. It’s hard to capture emotions that feel genuine in the romance genre, especially when the story goes as deep as Indecision does.

Author Brittany Fuller was able to completely draw me in with the story of Evelyn and Noah. With lives of their own and plans they have each made for themselves, the two main characters in
Anna
Sep 14, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
Indecision is a quick contemporary romantic read that makes us question whether love is worth risking all that we had ever dreamed for ourselves. At least, that is the predicament that our two main characters fall into. The beginning of the book is definitely the strongest part. I really enjoyed getting to know our main characters and reading a little about their past that brought them to where they are now. I thought it was really neat how the author brought Noah back into Evelyn’s life and the ...more
Donadee's Corner
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Romance readers
Recommended to Donadee's Corner by: Author
Indecision Bk 1 Written by Brittany Fuller
Fun, steamy and will grab your heart!

Noah knew one thing in life, he would never let a woman rearrange his world ever again. After giving up his future once for what he thought was true love, he headed out towards the West Coast in hopes of putting his past behind him. Now, after one year trying to fit into the fast-paced lifestyle, he’s ready to pack up and head back to the south. That is until he meets her. The one woman he can’t help but be drawn to.
Morgan Amos
Jan 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have to say, Indecision by Brittany Fuller was not what I was expecting. I think it's also important to mention that romance novels are not something I'm really interested in. I am more of a mystery/thriller type reader. With that being said, Fuller's Indecision has taken a love story between two people and flipped it on its head.

This story has made me rethink my interest in romance novels. Indecision isn't just about romance. It has action, suspense/mystery, and some steamy love scenes I can
Tori
Jan 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Holy smokes, be ready for that swoony southern boy charm.

This was a quick read. The first chapter started out strong and had me hooked, but slowed a bit the next few chapters. These chapters were very descriptive on the main characters past, but it was self dialogue and the story wasn't moving along. The middle to end is when the story picks up again.

Evelyn, career driven, not wanting anyone to detour her plans of writing for a paper in Southern Cali has fun with men but doesn't get involved.
viajentreletras Ale
3.5
Addictive, dramatic and very descriptive is Brittany's writing.
I have to say that a few months ago I said to myself that I wouldn't read this kind of romance anymore, but since I had the opportunity to read 'Indecision' I do really have to change my mind.
Since the first page I couldn't put the book down (I need to read the sequel). I know that the relationship between Noah and Evelyn grows too much fast and maybe I was disappointed about it, but I really have to say that it was worth. Who
Becky Baldridge
Indecision is the perfect title for this one as Evelyn's back and forth about a relationship with Noah plays a huge part in this story. Even as she goes on dates, spends time with, and can't seem to get enough of Noah, she has a lot of doubt about what she might be willing to give up or how committed she is - sometimes a bit too much. The middle of the story is more drawn out than I'd prefer with a lot of talk about this couple spending time together without much else happening in the story. ...more
Akanksha Dutta (Athena Book Briefs)
A Romance that feels all too real

This was my first book by Brittany Fuller and I received a free copy of this book for my honest review. It took me on a real emotional rollercoaster right up to the ending cliffhanger.
The characters Evelyn and Noah are two people not so sure to if they want to put their heart in their lines again but fall for each other very sweetly anyway.
Evelyn struggles with the conflict with her dream of career in the city she loves and being with the man she loves, it's a
Britney Chavez
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It doesn’t happen too often but the prologue got me hooked and wondering what happened! Love when that happens.

Evelyn and Noah have such amazing chemistry. After one accidental kiss to help save Evelyn from a bar creep, sparks flew. But they never got the chance to see where those sparks could go.
After they both realized that they would never see each other again, fate had another plan for them!
Now comes the test if they would make it last through all their fears, doubts, dreams and past.

**It
Suny Oliva
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The story is a sweet romance between Noah and Evelyn. Circumstances might have brought both of them together but can they stay together? Through out the novel I always felt like Noah and Evelyn were on each others minds, I was continually rooting for them to be happy with each other. Unfortunately that’s no what happened so and in my way to the second book because I cannot stop my curiosity for knowing the future they maybe can have.
Rachel
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LOVE this book! I was sucked in from the Prologue which just had me wanting more. Loved learning about the characters back stories as well getting to know what both main characters (Evelyn & Noah) were thinking and feeling. The views change between the characters which was nice and refreshing!
Jeanette montgomery
Phenomenal book!!!

This is my first time reading any of Brittany’s books, and I can’t wait to read more.

I loved this book from start to finish.

I love the characters and the story.
Iluvbooks44
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Phenomenal book!!!

This is my first time reading any of Brittany’s books, and can’t wait to read more.

I loved this book from start to finish.

I love the characters and the story.
Sharon S
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful romantic read, about those one of a kind soulmate relationships.
Lisa
Jan 22, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition

I will say that 'Indecision' is an easy read. It isn't overly complicated and it isn't really a plot that we haven't seen before. It's normally what I'd call a 'beach read'. Unfortunately, I just wanted more. The dialogue was a little stiff. The insta-love wasn't completely believable. If you're looking for a contemporary romance that doesn't push any boundaries, this one is for you.
Pam
Feb 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I’ve been enjoying contemporary romance books lately, and Brittany Fuller’s debut novel, Indecision, did not disappoint. I didn’t love Noah’s constant thoughts about sex when reading his point of view, but other than that I really enjoyed the book.

It does end on a cliffhanger, but that is stated in the blurb, so that didn’t bother me. All in all, a great contemporary romance read!

***I received a free copy of this book from the author in exchange for my honest review.***
Michelle
Characters weren’t real to me.

This was a book club read. I thought the characters were superficial. This is not a book I would have chosen to read.
Shanna Swenson
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
5 stars for this California dream

I just loved this book. I’ve always wanted to go to Cali and I got to go there in this debut book in the Kismet series. Evelyn Monroe is that warrior goddess in all of us; the one who has all these big hopes and dreams and isn’t gonna let any one, especially a man, stand in her way of them...that is until sexy, too good to be true, southern gentleman, Noah Stewart literally charges into her life.

Firefighter hottie alert, ladies, this man is smokkkkiin’. (Yes,
Barbara Strickland
Likeable

This was a nice read but it is part of a continuing saga which I didn’t realise when I started reading it. It is likeable but lacked the reason for the ending, or rather the reasons were not solid enough for me. However it is well-written and has a good pace.
Jennelee
Jul 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I need to read devotion right now!

My first time reading this author but omg I loved it!
I love Noah's and Evelyn's story and can't wait to read Devotion and see what happens next.
The story is sweet, but of course the couple meet a few obstacles!
But they're fated to be together so I can't wait to see them find they're way in the next book
Evelyn Montgomery
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
The Indecision Duet is the first time I ever tried my hand at this “author” thing and will always have such a special place in my heart. I sat on this book for two years before I published it. Finally taking that leap of faith, it was originally published as a “sweeter” type romance where the chapters faded to black and you didn’t see behind closed doors.
Now, nothing is held back and readers get a “full glimpse” at just what happened between Eva & Noah when the lights go out.
It does end on a
Nataly
Jul 08, 2018
Frances Hemmant
Mar 06, 2019
Goodreads Librari...: Updating book covers on the site 1 11 Jun 06, 2019 05:50AM
Goodreads Librari...: New covers with new pen name 3 12 May 29, 2019 09:52AM

• Stars over Abundance (The Abundance series, #4)
  • Take Me
  • Love Doctor
  • Going, Going, Goner (Double Play, #2)
  • Boss of Me
  • Midnight City (Part 1 in The Midnight City Series)
  • Ache
  • Deliverance
  • King of Arrogance
  • Escape from Abundance (Abundance, #3)
  • Make Me Yours
  • Cruel Sanctuary (Wages of Sin #1)
  • Violent Delights (White Monarch, #1)
  • Saddler's Secret
  • Seven Nights of Sin (Penthouse Affair, #2)
  • The Two Week Arrangement (Penthouse Affair, #1)
  • Those Chance Encounters
  • Dating Games

The Kismet Series (3 books)
  • Devotion