Start by marking “Damned and Desirable (Eternally Yours, #2)” as Want to Read:
Damned and Desirable (Eternally Yours, #2)

Damned and Desirable

(Eternally Yours #2)

**Warning, this book contains scenes of dead people having sex, only really sexy dead people, not zombies or sparkly vampires. Rest assured, no body parts fell off during the making of these sex scenes, just bras and undies, and no fangs or hammers were used during foreplay.**

What could be worse than getting tricked by a demon and sucked into the fiery pit of doom? Discove
Audiobook
Published July 24th 2019 by Tantor Audio (first published October 15th 2014)

Raven
Thank you so much Tara West for letting me beta read this book for you. I couldn’t put this down! I thought Divine and Dateless, the first in the series, was great. Well let me tell you! This book BLEW book 1 out of the water! If I did more than a 5 star rating system, this book would have infinite bright and shiny balls of fire! What I loved about book 2 was we had so many perspectives, past and present, and the story felt whole to me. I wasn’t guessing what someone else was thinking because I ...more
Jodi Brooks
Sep 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow what can I say.
If you have not read Divine and Dateless,I recommend that you do!
Then I suggest that you get Damned and Desirable!
In Damned and Desirable....We find out more about Aedan and his past. We find out the man behind the Grim and what has happened to keep him in Purgatory and not moving onto Heaven.
We get to find out who Aedan's Twin is and what happened between them cause one to be in purgatory and one in Hell.
Will they be able to move from the past,or will they stay there?
Will Ash
Kelly
Oct 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
MUST HAVE MORE!!! I don't give away anything in my reviews so you have to read this to find out. Ash finds herself in hell, the actual place not a state of mind. The one person she gets help from is her grim boyfriends twin brother. Learning more of adean's past gives the book more depth and makes you want to know more. the laughs and antics continue in this and I could not put it down even at three am! All hail the water! to find out what that means: read the book! lol
Marianne
Fairly self-absorbed and recently departed, Ashley MacLeod, was granted access to Heaven by mistake. Cast out the very next day, she was still lucky enough to be placed on the uppermost floor of Purgatory, due to her generous reaper boyfriend, Aeden. Without his credits, she would have been stuck on the lowest floor, not a place you'd want to stay. But while Ash is not a saint, or even a particularly "good girl", she was never headed for Hell. Nevetheless, that's where she finds herself in Damne ...more
Sheri
Sep 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: tara-west
OH WOW!! This book is phenomenal. Learning of Adean's past brings a new light to the series. Following Ash as she struggles to push through the betrayal of someone who should have been on her side and her fight to get out of hell is one that will keep you on the edge of four seat. The laughs throughout the story will stay with you for several days.
Meigan
Ashley MacLeod experienced what life was like Up Top before being downgraded to Purgatory, where life is a shade above Hell ... but not by much. After being tricked by someone she knows, Ash finds herself on a level of Hell which makes her otherwise crappy life in Purgatory seem like a little slice of Heaven. Ash is fighting to make it back to Purgatory, but with so many sinister demons and the trickery that comes along with them, it seems like a losing battle.

Hell is exactly what it seems -- h
Heather
Oct 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: girl-crushes
Aeden, Callum, Sarge….Lord how does a girl choose?

Those are our guys in Damned And Desirable. We know Aeden (Grim) and Sarge already and now enters Callum. He’s a demon, a dragon demon, and Aeden’s twin.

I bought this on release day as soon as it came out. My 1-click finger couldn’t get there fast enough. Then I finished up reading the book I was in and snuck this one in between the other books on my calendar. I had to, even if it meant staying up too late to get caught up with another book. I’ve
Jessica
Oct 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tara West has done it again with Damned and Desirable. If you have not read this series you should. The first is Divine and Dateless. In this book we learn more about Aedan and his past.Ash gets kidnapped and taken to hell. How will Ash survive this adventure? We meet Aedan's twin brother Callum the sexy dragon demon along with other great new characters like Garf and king Og. I loved book 1 but this book was so much better...if I could give 6 stars I would. I can not wait for book 3.
Nessa Collins
Oct 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I fell in love with the first book and i was so glad that there was a second book, it follows on with the story about Ash and Aedan on level 13 of Purgatory.

I recommend this series to everyone that reads

more review to come :)
Melliane
Apr 04, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5/5

Mon avis en Français

My English review

I enjoyed the first book in the series and I was curious to get into the sequel even if it is true that it took me a lot of time to do that. But here I am finally launched in the second volume to find out what the author would present us! Admittedly, it’s always nice to come across a light and humorous story to have a good time.

Ash finds herself trying to get her credits to gain rank in the hierarchy to reach heaven, but it seems that she is not very l
Raven
Oct 16, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Damned and Desirable is the second book in the Eternally Yours series by Tara West. In the first book, Divine and Dateless, we follow Ash as she dies and is taken to the Afterlife in Purgatory where she first goes to heaven, then, after one night, finds out she should have started out at level two but was sent to level 13 due to the Grim Reaper who retrieved her soul using his credits to get her an upgrade. She falls for the Grim and he her. After failing at a couple of jobs, she ends up being a ...more
Lauren
Oct 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
For the full review: Saints and Sinners Books

Anyways, back to the book. Damned and Desirable blew me away. Ash and Aedan have faced serious foes and situations before but when Ash gets literally whisked away to hell.. I was a little worried for their relationship. Add in the fact, Aedan seriously and I mean seriously screws up by calling her his ex wife's name...and oh damn, Ash shows her fiery side. But it gets better, Ash's trip to hell comes fully equipped with a demon imprisoning her, horn
Ginelle Blanch
Oct 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great continuation of the story! Second book was a bit darker than the first but hey, right place for dark...

A surprise in the beginning that I wasn't expecting brings Ash to places she never wanted to see...One thing she doesn't have to worry about??? Doing it alone. We meet lots of new friends in this book. Loved getting to see more of Ash, Aedan, Sarge...and JACK in action. Just as there are new characters to love, there are lots of new to loathe.

Lots of hilarious moments, lots of emotion. F
Jacqueline Miller
Dampened and Desirable (Eternally Yours Book 2)

Wow! talk about a demon butt kick'n book, jealous boyfriend, old flames from the past and a couple of creepy Demon Lord's.... Get wild and crazy! Not a spoiler so you'll have to get this book for sure, but make sure you get #1 first! I can't wait for the next installment!

With laughs as always, Mrs. West delivers!
Joy Whiteside
Oct 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG, this is such a great book. Tara West has done it again. Once I started reading there was no stopping until it was finished. It moved along at a great pace, has fantastic characters and a story you will not be able to walk away from until you are done. Wow, this is a must read.
Sheila Ryals
Dec 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this freaking addition to the series! Can not wait for the next book! I laughed a lot the characters are even better in this book seeing as they get more in depth. If you have not read you really really need too!!
Darla Stokes
Well, this was disappointing, though not entirely unexpected. I was on the fence about the first book: I really enjoyed the world and the concept of different levels of heaven/hell and the various supernatural aspects of it. I wasn't so thrilled with the "romance." So I bought the second book hoping it would improve. Unfortunately, the parts I liked were diminished, and the parts I didn't like were expanded.

This book takes place largely in hell, as opposed to purgatory, and the rules are appare
Bianca
I received a complimentary copy in exchange for an honest review.

4.5 STARS!

Tara West just continues to get better with each book in this series. I seriously could not put this one down!

In Damned And Desirable we are finally given Aedan’s past and the details behind it. It puts the story into an even better perspective as we learn about his death and the women in his life. And of course there’s Ash, who ends up getting tricked by a demon and ends up in hell. I do not want to go too much into the
Sassy Beta Reading & Review
Damn is this book hot!!!

All Hell is breaking loose and Ash is destined to kick ass and take names.

This is a great continuation of the story of Ash and Aedan along with a few new characters added to the mix.

This was another emotional roller coaster ride that I didn't want to get off of. There is laughter, heart twinges and even a full snorts to be had here.

This is a multi pov. It has a great story line. The characters are great, the dialogue is wonderful and the description to detail is done wel
Ava
can't get enough of Ash and Aeden.
but now I should add three more characters the baby giant, the dragon and the flirt.

This book was in one of my most anticipated book to read. I was hooked with the first one. I think I gave a 5 stars for the first and here with this one only a 4. That doesn't mean I liked it less or else. it just felt like a really good follow up but with less, because I wasn't taken aback.
but still the essence was there.
furthermore a thing I really liked with this one, it was
Tracy Ehlers
Nov 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot Damn, I loved the first book in the Eternally Yours Series this, however was so much better! Having got to know the characters in the first book ( if you have not read Divine and Dateless I recommend that you get on it!), this instalment just got better. Ash finds her self in Hell the centre of attention not only to the demons but also the Giants (Nephilim) and not to leave out Dragon.... No spoilers I really don't want to give anything away.. I will just say that things for Ash, Adean and t ...more
Stephanie Puterbaugh
A brilliant sequel to follow up an awesome start! Tara West has done it again!

After being betrayed, Ash is sent to level 13 Hell, the highest level you can get before you're back on Earth, although it's not that simple.

Aedan, Sarge, and Jack go down to rescue her. Again, not that simple.

Ash gets rescued by Callum, Aedan's TWIN BROTHER! Yeah, who saw that coming? Not me. ;) They form a bond when she realizes he won't hurt her. Don't drink the water! Lol

You'll meet Garf. I love him! He's so child
Rayline
Nov 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series is my absolute favorite from Tara West. Loved the first book, but I love this one more. :) Really enjoyed reading more into Aedan's background. From his first love fiancé Mar to Katherine to Ash. And loving the new characters.

Aedan one night slips and calls Ash by his old loves fiancé's name. He lies to Ash about the name, but she knows he's lying. Has he truly moved on.....

Ash has a tendency to find the wrong guys...she's pulled to Aedan but has a little bit of hots for Sarge...did
Stella  Temenu
Nov 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: want-to-read
Sara Nurrenbern
Oct 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tara West definitely delivered an AWESOME sequel with this book! Staying true to her clean and flowing writing style, she took Ash ' s story to a whole new level. There were twists and turns that I did not expect, and the plot twists just kept me that more enthralled! Although there were plenty of hot, steamy scenes, there was a good solid story there and I can't wait for the third book to come out! Team Callum, all the way!
Trista Priest
Oct 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing as Always

Tara is so incredibly talented. While touching on bible stories we have been told in Sunday school and giving it her own spin to include things that go bump in the night. Book two is even more action packed than the first and we get a look into Aedan's past to find out why this sexy grim reaper is the way he is. Absolutely can not wait to get my hands on book three!
Stella Kiel
Oct 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What can I say.... Tara has done it again.. From the start of this book I was hooked and hated the fact that I had to put it down for either sleep or mum duties!! If you have not read either of these books PLEASE start now! You will not be disappointed.
Jacklynn Sizemore
WOW Tara West out did herself with this book just so freaking awesome!!! In this book Ash in up in hell cause of Shadow. Then Aedan, Sarge, and Jack (the dog) go to hell to save Ash. What a ride this book is it well keep you on your toes guessing what going happen next. This is so a must read!!!!!!
Ann-marie Kiser
Oct 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I rad the entire book in one sitting! I loved loved loved this book. I really loved learning more about Aiden. This is one you MUST read! Make sure to read Divine and Dateless first though!!
Jeanna Salazar
Oct 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing read ... I am loving this series! Can't wait for book 3!
« previous 1 3 next »

• Stolen Souls (Imp World #7)
  • A Vampire's Soul (Vampire's Promise, #2)
  • Soul Ink (Grimm Agency, #1.5)
  • Edge of Darkness (Rhiannon's Law, #4)
  • Obsidian Wings (Rune Alexander, #4)
  • Serious Leigh (Literal Leigh Romance Diaries, #2)
  • This is Your Destiny (Curse Keepers Secret #3; Curse Keepers #3.5)
  • Under Attack (Underworld Detection Agency, #2)
  • M&K Tracking (Maggie MacKay, Magical Tracker, #4)
  • Wrath and Bones (The Marnie Baranuik Files #4)
  • Succubi Are Forever (Succubus Diaries, #4)
  • Hell on Heels (Hot Damned #3)
Tara West writes books about dragons, witches, and handsome heroes while eating chocolate, lots and lots of chocolate. She's willing to share her dragons, witches and heroes. Keep your hands off her chocolate.

Tara West's young adult and new adult romances have been Kindle bestsellers. A former high school English teacher, Tara is now a full-time writer and graphic artist. She enjoys spending time

Eternally Yours (5 books)
  • Divine and Dateless (Eternally Yours, #1)
  • Damned and Desperate (Eternally Yours #3)
  • Demonic and Deserted (Eternally Yours, #4)
  • Dead and Delicious (Eternally Yours, #5)
“He cupped my face in his hand, a bold move for someone who was still on my neck-deep-in-shit list,” 0 likes