Start by marking “Blindsiding Mr. Quinlan” as Want to Read:
Blindsiding Mr. Quinlan

Blindsiding Mr. Quinlan

During a side trip to Las Vegas for business meetings, Billionaire, Orion Quinlan is blindsided when he finds his soulmate. Not one to let anything standing in his way, he whisks her away to his private island to convince her that he’s a safe bet.
Jenna Neal is amazed by her feelings for Orion Quinlan and gives herself to him without reservation, but misunderstandings happ
Published August 20th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Blindsiding Mr. Quinlan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blindsiding Mr. Quinlan

Lisa Roberts
Aug 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Oh how I love insta-love take what you want with older /younger couple with a strict over the top Alpha male. Very steamy and to the point with some family drama. I really liked the characters even though it was really short they were fun.
Amyb1975
Another great story. Total possessive, OTT take what he wants H. When he sees the h for the 1st time, he loses his shit. I like that in a man.
-Neither virgins, he seemed to be a little playboyish, but it wasnt constantly in your face
- dual POV
-couple day separation
-no cheating
-no abuse
Jami
3.5 ⭐

Possessive alpha that sees what he wants and goes for it no matter what anyone says. The moment Orion sees Jenna, he knows she is it for him. Now to make her understand there is no going back!!!

-safe read
-no talk about either history
-no om/ow drama
-epilogue about 4-5 years out.
Liv
Aug 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
I dropped everything to read this arc of Blindsiding Mr. Quinlan & I loved it! This is book two in the Fielding-Stone gallery series and the second book by Loni Ree that I read and I have really enjoyed both of them.

It was a completely safe read, older man/younger woman, and finding your soulmate kind of situation. We stan soul mates no matter if there is a wide age gap, but Orion was 42 & Jenna was 26 just in case you were wanting to know. I loved their instant connection and how take c
Christina Rogers
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mmm hello Mr Q!

If you are looking for an alpha male who is over the top and will stop at nothing then this is the book for you.
Orion is ready to do anything to keep Jenna all to himself. Jenna has to learn how to handle her new man she does manage it very well.
I love that from moment number one she doesn't question the crazy connection they have. Just go with the flow and everyone will be happy.
Gemma Cooper
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a nice steamy book to read. The author has written another superb book I could not put it down. The main characters are Orion and Jenna and the chemistry is off the charts between them. I really enjoy these short reads from this author as it nice to read about characters falling in love fast and intensely. I look forward to reading more about other the characters in this series. I voluntarily read and reviewed a advanced reader copy.
Tiffany N
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Bee's Knees  Book Blog
I enjoyed this book greatly. As I was reading the first chapter, I really thought Orion was going to get with someone else but it took a turn that i was really not expecting.

I wish there could have been a little more insight to Orion's profession.....but aside from that it was quick and easy read! :) :)
Gladys
Aug 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a very short, OTT, instalove, older man/younger woman romance. There is a bit of drama, lots of steam and some emotional turmoil as the story unfolds. I liked Orion and Jenna and I thought their romance was an enjoyable blend of cute, sweet and spicy. Of my own volition I am posting a sincere review.
Samantha
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fan-flipping-tastic read!

I received an ARC of this book in exchange for my honest opinion. This book is over the top insta-everything right from the beginning. It has it all. A true OTT obsessive alpha H and heat level that is off the charts hot. I guarantee you will read this one over and over again.
PM Spivey
Quick Insta-love Read
If you are looking to quickly satisfy your craving for a Insta-love romance, then this book with quench your thrust. Older alpha man holding back because of the age difference finely reaches his breaking point and takes what he wants.

ARC book
Rowena
Hot!

An insta-love romance read that doesn’t disappoint! Some drama, lots of steamy loving and quick. If you enjoy an alpha older man/younger woman story than is a one click for you.
Lofty
Aug 21, 2019 rated it liked it
Orion works hard alongside his son Thane & calista. Been a single father he’s never found the one until he meets Jenna. But can he convince her he’s serious?
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Quick read
Aug 21, 2019 rated it liked it
Insta love quick read. Alpha male that always goes for what he wants. Short sexy read.
Becca Jean
Aug 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviews
Second book in this new series.

This is my first book by this author. It is a quick read. It has everything I like in a book. Insta love, an over the top domineering alpha that finds the woman he needs to turn into a one woman man, a little drama, lots of naughty sexiness and a must HEA. I can hardly wait for the next book in the series.
Sharon
Aug 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a quick read that I wished had lasted longer. Very alpha male sweeps young woman off her feet. He knows what he wants and goes for it.
Kathy Kent
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Quick hot read with all the Alpha you can handle. This story sizzled from beginning to end. Insta love and a HEA round out this book nicely. I highly recommend this short insta love!
AE O'Grady
Aug 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the 2nd book in the Fielding-Stone Gallery series. I really enjoyed this book!
It has all the ingredients I love in my insta-love romances. Mr. Quinlan literally took 1 look at Jenna and knew she was his. I love that kind of stuff! I read the first one in this series and like it as well.
Can't wait for the next one!
It's completely safe!

I received as an ARC
Keitha Besok
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG, what an amazing story... Just the fact that he found his soulmate and know it right off is amazing... Can't wait to see what comes next
Mary Murphy
Aug 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-list, loni-ree
Received as an ARC for an honest review.
Orion is in Las Vegas for a business meeting. When he see Jenna in bed, he knows that she is his soul mate. He gets her out of their as fast as he can to get time alone with her. These two hit it off from the moment they meet. Great love story. Can't wait to get another by this author.
Georgia Mouzouros
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Orion is an OTT billionaire alpha male that met his soul mate upon laying eyes in Little Jenna. Older than her by 16 yrs this take charge alpha male goes for what he wants and stops at nothing to keep Jenna... a little drama with a misunderstanding that Orion takes care of quickly! Super safe read with all the love and the feels expected from Loni Ree!
Angelina Newton  Arizona
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg! This book was amazing ... This was the second book in the Fielding Stone Gallery Series!

This book was about Mr Quinlan (Orion) and Jenna it was an older man/younger woman romance and it was a safe read with HEA.

This book had a great storyline and I loved the way it was written.
Oriane Meißner
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A hot older alpha and a steamy read with a little drama on top. If you are looking for an HEA with an older Alpha billionaire, you will enjoy this book. Can not wait for the next book in this series.
Stacy McAskill
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My first read by Loni Ree has my hooked and wanting to read everything this author writes. A great quick short steamy romance with a just little sprinkle of drama.
Tracy
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was ok
Quick read...if insta love...and an over top wanna be alpha male do it for you this book is for you...
Brandy Freeman
Aug 24, 2019 rated it liked it
This was a quick read, I just wish it was longer.
Jahnava