Start by marking “Among Sand and Sunrise (An American Heiress #3)” as Want to Read:
Among Sand and Sunrise (An American Heiress #3)

Among Sand and Sunrise

(An American Heiress #3)

The discovery of a lifetime will bring the fulfillment of Syble's greatest hopes. Yet, sometimes choosing love is more important than achieving dreams.

From USA Today bestselling author Stacy Henrie, comes an inspirational historical romance AMONG SAND AND SUNRISE, An American Heiress novel.

AMONG SAND AND SUNRISE
--1909--

After three failed seasons, American heiress Syble Rinecroft is mo
Published October 8th 2019 by Mirror Press

To ask other readers questions about Among Sand and Sunrise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Among Sand and Sunrise

Start your review of Among Sand and Sunrise (An American Heiress #3)
Julie Carpenter
This book took me a little while to read and finish. Not because of the book itself but because of everything happening in my life. My reading time was extremely limited. But every chance I had, I was pulling this one out and diving back into the story of Syble and Marcus.

From the very beginning of the book I could tell that these two were very opposite. But the whole opposites attract fit them perfectly! The beginning of the book had me laughing at some of their antics and especiall
Mara
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars for the latest in the American Heiress series. After three failed Seasons Syble has given up on winning a man's heart, and joins her grandmother and the Wandering Widows on a trip to Egypt. It's there she finds out the archaeologist they've hired is Marcus Brandt, whom she didn't get along with eight years ago on a previous trip to Egypt.

Marcus doesn't know that Syble is going to be involved in the dig his grandmother plans to sponsor, and is none too pleased when he finds out that th
Aimee (Getting Your Read On)
This is the third book in this American Heiress series by Stacy Henrie. Each book can stand alone easily so don't worry if you haven't read the others but do add them to your read list as they are both great stories!

I loved the setting for this story. Egypt is so foreign to me and the excitement of the 1900's when people were discovering all the ancient ruins and tombs makes this book so fascinating. Can you imagine finding and walking into an undiscovered tomb full of treasures and
Adrienne
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love a good enemies-to-lovers story, and this is definitely a good one! I liked seeing how Syble and Marcus are both initially so irritated by each other but then can't help but start to notice each other's good qualities. Their growing attraction--but their mutual insecurities based on past experiences--were realistically written. The setting was really interesting; it was neat to accompany the characters on an archeological dig in Egypt. The Wandering Widows were terrific side characters; I ...more
Luci Jamison
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW! I really enjoyed this third American Heiress book!

My favorite type of books are the ones that peak my interest enough to do additional research for myself on a particular topic and this one did just that. I have loved ancient Egypt and archeology forever and this added more for me to look into.

The story moves along well and keeps you engaged. I really enjoyed the development of the characters and the relationships between them. I also loved how they were willing to rely on the
Monique
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After three seasons, seeing her last opportunity for matrimony go up in smoke, Syble Rinecroft has come to the conclusion that she is not the type men marry. She's not demure and quiet enough. There she was, feeling miserable in New York when her grandmother proved to be her savior. Her Nana and her three friends, the Wandering Widows, are sailing to Egypt and want Syble to accompany them. Syble is thrilled until they arrive in Egypt: the archaeologist on site is none other than Marcus Brandt, t ...more
Janene
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What I enjoyed about this book:

• My interest was immediately caught in the beginning of the story with the constant competition and bickering between Syble and Marcus, when they were teenagers. They were just 13 and 19 yrs old taking a Nile River Cruise with their respective grandmothers.
• Sybil and Marcus meet again as adults and this is their story of finding self acceptance and love.
• I liked the concept of an archeological dig in Egypt. Aarcheology has always fascinated me
TJ
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I very much enjoyed reading this book. It was interesting and clean. Love a good clean romance.
Lorieah
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great addition to a series that I have enjoyed reading. It kept my interest from the very beginning with good pacing, writing, and characters. I loved the message that not only do we need to look for the beauty in the things/people around us that may be hidden on the inside, but also within ourselves.

I received a free copy, and this is my honest opinion.
Kathy
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this historical fiction romance. I learned so much about Egyptian archaeology in the early 1900s. The characters were wonderful. The story moved quickly. Pure delight!
Becky
Oct 11, 2019 rated it liked it
I enjoyed this book, the setting was fun and interesting. It was fun to learn about that kind of stuff. However I gave it a lower rating because it did not keep my interest. I had a hard time getting through this book. Usually I sit down with a book and have a hard time getting back up. However with this book I had a hard time really getting into it. The characters were fun to get to know though.
I was given a free copy of this book for an honest review. All opinions expressed are my own.
Ballet in AK
Oct 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Among Sand and Sunrise by Stacie Henrie

As per usual, Ms. Henrie does a fabulous job researching her story. It feels (and is) authentic.

The main focus is the romance and that is why I read romance. But there are tidbits of archaeological information, as well as a feeling for what Luxor, etc. might have felt like at the turn of the century, which is quite fun as well as giving a solid feeling of “place”.

The Wandering Widows are a cute addition; each lady has a distinct personality. T
Voyage
Oct 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really liked "Among Sand and Sunrise", it was well written and a good way to discover a little more about Egyptology.
Although the beginning was pretty uneventful, and even slightly cliché, I liked how it evolved to become deeper and more original toward to middle/end. The connection between the characters evolved well and was sweet.

*I received a complimentary copy. All thoughts and opinions in the review are my own.*
Amy
Nov 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
I have enjoyed Stacy Henrie's An American Heiress series and the third book, Among Sand and Sunrise, is by far my favorite of the three books. I enjoyed the characters, history, characters, and story. I am giving it four and a half stars.
I received this book from the publisher, but was not required to write a review. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.
Jenna Killpack
Nov 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great clean historical romance. I really enjoyed learning more about Egypt and the excavation process along with this sweet romance. I have enjoyed this whole series about the American Heiresses traveling to England and finding love.
Donna Campbell
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed these characters and the many adventures with their archaeological digs. I enjoyed the chemistry and how this relationship progressed over the years. This is a sweet, clean romance.
Anndrea
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a cute story with a fun plot. I love how the author, Stacie Henrie, created the dilemma consistent with the personality of the main characters. The Egyptian theme was very appealing.
Jen
Aug 09, 2019
Linda Klager
Aug 10, 2019

• Blue Farmhouse Flowers
  • Mostly Dangerous (The Women of Ambrose Estate Book 1)
  • Mostly Perfect
  • Mercer's Belles
  • A Week in Brighton
  • Secrets and Suitors
  • Faceoff (Northbrook Hockey Elite Book 1)
  • Sweet Secrets in Pennsylvania (Just in Time, Book 2)
  • Deborah: Prophetess of God
  • Loving Like Jane
  • My Fair Spinster (The Spinster Chronicles, Book 4)
  • All Hearts Come Home for Christmas
  • Unmasking Lady Caroline (Belles of Christmas, #1)
  • The Marriage Bargain (Regency House Party: Havencrest Book 5)
  • The Heart of a Vicar (The Jonquil Brothers #6)
  • Discovering Grace (Inglewood, #2)
  • The Queen's Ball (Timeless Victorian Collection #4)
  • Cowboys Don't Buy Their Bride at Auction
Stacy Henrie, a USA TODAY bestselling author, has always had a love for history, fiction, and chocolate. She earned her B.A. in public relations before turning her attentions to raising a family and writing inspirational historical romances. Wife of an entrepreneur husband and a mother to three, Stacy loves to live out history through her fictional characters. In addition to author, she is also a ...more

An American Heiress (3 books)
  • Night at the Opera