Start by marking “Loucamente Apaixonada na Livraria dos Coracoes Solitarios (Em Portugues do Brasil)” as Want to Read:

Loucamente Apaixonada na Livraria dos Coracoes Solitarios

(Lonely Hearts Bookshop #3)

Novo romance da série A Livraria dos Corações Solitários, sobre a vida dos funcionários da livraria que por uma razão ou outra desistiram do amor e, ainda assim, o encontram quando menos esperam. Cheia de tatuagens e com o cabelo cor-de-rosa, a dublê de pinup Nina adora bad boys — quanto mais cara de mau, melhor. Apesar dos receios de seus amigos, ela acredita firmemente q ...more
Paperback
Published (first published February 14th 2018)

Karen Mace
Mar 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As a huge fan of the first two books in this series I have been eager to read this latest installment - and my love affair with all who work at The Lonely Hearts Bookshop continues greater than ever!! Loved every minute!

The focus of this story is Nina who lives above the bookshop with Verity, and who is a fabulous character! She's grumpy in the morning (aren't we all?!), doesn't like to conform with her looks and attitudes but she still holds on to the romantic dream of finding her 'Heathcliff'!
Noemi Proietti
Feb 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nina is looking for the kind of crazy love and passion that Cathy and Heathcliff had in Wuthering Heights but so far she has only found losers and bad boys who are interested in her looks. Noah, a nerdish business analyst with his nose always in his iPad, visits the bookshop where she works but Nina dismisses him as not her type at all. But soon she finds out that not only Noah is sweet and nice but he is also someone from her past, and the more time she spends time with him, the more she likes ...more
Suze Lavender
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nina wants life to be an adventure. She's attracted to bad boys, she treats her appearance as her canvas and she has two beautiful bookish tattoo sleeves that show how passionate she is. She has many rules about dating and meets plenty of different men, but somehow she hasn't been able to find her one true love. Nina works at Happy Ever After, a bookshop specialized in romance. Books are her passion, but the shop is suffering. When it reopened there were plenty of ideas to make it a success. Unf ...more
LJ (On The Shelf Reviews)
So I read the second in this series of books True love at the lonely hearts bookshop a couple of years back (it was actually one the first blog tours I was ever invited on), so I when I saw this one I thought I’d give it a go.

It took me a while to get round to reading Crazy in love at the lonely hearts bookshop, over a year in fact, just because the inspiration behind it is Wuthering Heights which I’m genuinely not a fan of (I read half way through and gave up) so I had my reservations about thi
Eve beinguniquebooks
Nina works in a bookshop, Happy Ever After with Posy her boss and is hooked on bad boys as we find out early on as she tries dating through Tinder style app HookUpp.

One day the geekiest boy from her school, Noah, walks by her shop, only now he's become a professional in a suit and is a business analyst helping in the shop!

The crowd who work at the book shop all regularly hang out at the pub together called The Midnight Bell and are a very sociable group going out together as well as finding dat
Jennifer Bibby
Feb 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
To start with I didn't really know what to make of this book, despite it being 3 so called friends who were working together, all along it came across like they didn't really like each other as they were constantly cross and snappy at each other! The romance element ticked all the boxes, I am happy to say and I was sad to finish the book.
Cressida McLaughlin
Undoubtedly my favourite romantic series of all time. Annie Darling can do no wrong as far as I’m concerned, and this third book is as equally brilliant, funny and swoonworthy as the rest of them. The ultimate feel-good, swoon-lots, sob-buckets-of-happy-tears-at-the-end book.
romancejunkie
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The cutest, funniest and sweetest romantic comedy that I love so much, those who loved the hating game will probably adore this too.
Calliss
Apr 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet and short story. I havent read the first 2 stories in this series, but it does not seem to matter.

The characters very nicely descriped and even though the story were predictible, it was still funny and cute :)
Diem
Apr 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I spent the last hour reading this book in tears – mainly because I’m exhausted from uni but also because I knew what was going to happen, and it still eviscerated me.

Nina slowly falls in love with Noah, who truly is the loveliest man in the entire universe. The only thing is he used to be terribly bullied by her older brother. She resists her growing feels for Noah because he doesn’t exactly fit the image of a bad boy. And while all the dates and falling in love happens, she doesn’t reveal to
Shona Booky Ramblings of a Neurotic Mom
Annie Darling and her Lonely Hearts Bookshop has quickly become a favourite of mine. Each book is essentially a standalone following a new member of staff, whilst the staff members from previous books become supporting characters for the new book. So you could read the books out of sequence, but you will come across a few spoilers if you do.

Crazy in Love follows Nina. Nina isn't like everyone else and I love that about her, from the way she dresses to her attitude about love. Sometimes when you
Agi
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018-releases, 2018
I absolutely adore Annie Darling's books and I've already fallen in love with all her characters. "Crazy in Love at the Lonely Hearts Bookshop" is the newest addition to The Lonely Heart Bookshop series and yes, you can read it as a stand - alone, but I'd really heartily recommend to read the two previous books in the series as well - they're just too brilliant to be missed.

This book, after Posy and Verity, focuses on Nina - the big - mouthed Nina, tattooed Nina, Nina with a penchant for vintage
Eeva
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ahhhh. So. Much. Cuteness.
Kirsty
Loved it.
Steph Hayward-bailey
Absolutely loved it another fabulous rom-com to get utterly lost it. The characters as always are brilliantly written and I loved the quotes throughout the book.
Marge
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this series so so much and this is the best one yet!!!!
tara fields
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fun read

I loved this book and the love story. The book is such a easy read and great for s bit of cheering up on a summers day. Would recommend this book
Coral
*SBTB Quarterly Challenge - April 1. Easter: Read a book with a pastel cover.*
*Dreamy sigh* 4.5 stars.
I wasn't sure if I wanted to read this one, since the last two books featured heroes with major flaws they never really overcame (first was a total twat, second douchebag claimed to be (view spoiler) for 90% of the book).
But the hero of this book is a Business Analyst! I work in IT consulting, including
Zoé-lee O'farrell
I was approved on Net Galley to read this as I loved the sound of the book and I loved the book cover. I mean anything that is to do with a bookshop and love, well you are in already aren't you.

I must admit I didn't give this 5 stars but that is only because it took a while for the book and Nina the main character to care, once Nina cared about Noah and properly noticed him then I was hooked.

I loved everything about Nina, she is a normal girl, loves food and tattoos, (when I can I meet her) she
Portegiesje
Jun 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The third book in the series, I have loved this series so far. The characters are fun and quirky, and their romances fit their personalities perfectly.

For some reason I had trouble reading through this book; it all seemed to move slowly and yet too quickly at the same time. I'm not surprised it took me a bit longer to finish this book, though it wasn't the story. That was really good.

Nina is the same woman as she was in the first two books, except she had a lot more depth. We got to see the Nina
Living a little by Anna
Very happy with my purchase, I launch myself into this book without hesitation. We resume the story a few months after the end of the second volume. Nina is constantly attracted by men who do not suit her and still works at the "Au Bonheur des tendres" bookstore.

I really like the character of Nina, she is very different and can handle herself without complexes. She is all in color with her pink hair and tattoos representing Heathcliff and Catherine. What she wants most is to live a passionate lo
Philippa
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was so excited when I heard this book was coming out as I'd read the first two and thoroughly enjoyed them and I'm overjoyed to say this did not disappoint!

The author has been compared to all those chick lit writers Jenny Colgan, veronica Henry Lucy diamond etc but I would say she's so much better than all of them. Her characters feel real, like you know them like they could be your friends; Darling's characterization is exemplary and because of that her books are a joy to read. She clearly wr
Pippa Ainsworth
Annie Darling has a great way with a story and it was lovely to return to the Lonely Hearts Bookshop and hear Nina's story. I'm a huge fan of this type of series where we return to the same group of characters, especially when written like Annie Darling does, it feels like catching up with a group of old friends.
Nina is quite a complex character, her love of Wuthering Heights and the passionate relationship of Cathy and Heathcliffe leads her to a life spent chasing that kind of relationship. Sh
Sini Vehniäinen
Okay, so I haven't read the first two books in the series. Never even heard of them or thought they'd be my kind of books. I mean, I love a cliché romance every now and then but Crazy in Love at the Lonely Heats Bookshop? That sounds a bit too cheesy even for me.

Well, I'm glad I didn't judge a book by its cover - or title. Ha. I'm so glad I happened to grab the book and read its synopsis one day at the bookstore. Because damn did it sound relatable. And as it turns out this cheesy cliché of a s
Jordanne
Girl, If You Don’t Want Him – Wait, He Said What? Never Mind, Then.

🌟 🌟 🌟

I think I enjoyed this more than Verity & Johnny’s story because Noah was far less of an utter tool than Johnny, but frankly, Verity had her crap together more than Nina, so maybe they should switch.

Despite, or actually maybe because of her complete confusion about what she wants and what she’s doing with her life, Nina was really likeable overall and quite relatable in moments. Noah was probably my favourite character
Theresa Egan
Feb 22, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Linda O'Brien
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love Annies' books.
This is book 3 in this series.
This one revolves around Nina this time. Still looking for the love of her life & her soul mate.
Although she tells family, friends & work colleagues, that she likes being on her own & playing the field & not interested in a permanent relationship or marriage. Even though she goes out with a variety of men, on a weekly basis, mainly from an online dating app.
Her family are a bit of a nightmare, especially her mother, who Nina al
Claire Thake
Oh, how I love this book series! I was so excited when I saw this book was out and I'm even more excited that there will be another after this as well, I really never want these books or the series to end!

This is the third book in the series and follows Nina and her mission in life to find her 'Heathcliff'. Nina is such a funny character and has many different levels to her personality. On the outside, she is bold and funny, with pink hair and a loud fashion sense, but underneath she is vulnerab
Karen
Aug 03, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is just as well-written as the other books, but I just didn't like Nina as much as the other main characters. Also, despite numerous attempts over many years, I have never managed to get through Wuthering Heights, so Nina modelling herself on Cathy and looking for a Heathcliff didn't resonate with me. (In fact, though I've ploughed through Jane Eyre to the bitter end, and remember having to read Villette at school, the Brontes leave me cold. I'd much rather read Elizabeth Gaskell, or even G ...more
Adelheid
It took me a long time to get into this book. The chapters of the first half were quite boring and repetitive to me, and I just had a hard time liking the characters. Nina, the main character just seemed very shallow, very focussed on her clothes and looks. I found it very hard to relate to her. I haven’t read the two earlier books, but there was nothing here that would make me want to know more about Posy or Verity, they were just not likeable. But somehow about halfway into the book, things ch ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• How to Find Your (First) Husband
  • The Return of Mrs. Jones
  • Breaking Her No-Dating Rule (New Year’s Resolutions! - Book 2)
  • Puzzle Girl
  • Just the Way You Are
  • A Pack of Lies
  • A Christmas Day at the Office
  • Talk to the Tail: Adventures in Cat Ownership and Beyond

Lonely Hearts Bookshop (4 books)
  • The Little Bookshop of Lonely Hearts (Lonely Hearts Bookshop #1)
  • True Love at the Lonely Hearts Bookshop (Lonely Hearts Bookshop #2)
  • A Winter Kiss on Rochester Mews (Lonely Hearts Bookshop, #4)