Start by marking “Savage Children (John Savage Action Thriller Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Savage Children (John Savage Action Thriller Book 3)

Savage Children

(John Savage Action Thriller #3)

FROM #1 BEST-SELLING AUTHOR IN AMAZON CRIME ACTION & ADVENTURE.

Children are disappearing from London parks. Caught on CCTV, they go in but never come out again…

Published October 17th 2019 by Adrenalin Books

To ask other readers questions about Savage Children, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Savage Children

Start your review of Savage Children (John Savage Action Thriller Book 3)
Lou
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Savage Children is the third book in the John Savage Action Thriller series by bestselling author Peter Boland, and this is by far my favourite instalment to date. However, it isn't necessary to read them chronologically to fully enjoy as they work perfectly independently. It centres around the investigation of missing child and Savage's neighbour, Callum, who disappeared from a park in broad daylight; poof - vanished without so much as a trace. Enter John Savage ably assisted by hacker friend, ...more
Linda Strong

Ten-year old children are disappearing from parks in London. CCTV shows the children entering the park .. but never leaving. There's only one way in and one way out ..so where did the children go?

Days after each child goes missing, the parents receive a hand-drawn picture by their child showing themselves as angels. These children have never been found. Cops are baffled .. no ransom notes, no clues, no leads. They've dubbed this kidnapper as Archangel.

When John Savage's n
Shalini
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was one rocking ride which had me reading my kindle while I was traveling and even in a meeting in secret. Ah well... Some books do grip me and make me stick to the world of the characters.

Missing children trope has become my favorite. Add to it a retired detective John Savage, an IT hacker Tannaz, and a kidnapper called Archangel, it went beyond a normal police procedural. It was an adrenaline fueled, mind blasting, rip-roaring thriller of a book. This book deserved all the adj
Misfits farm
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A crime book with a difference. I would normally describe this as police procedural- however its not the police that are proceeding with the evidence in this case. Children are going missing and then the parents are receiving a picture. A picture drawn by their child of themselves as an angel. Savage is ex SAS and now retired. He loves nothing more than being a detective- unofficially of course. He and his friend Tannaz who is a computer whizz get on the case when his neighbours child goes missi ...more
Dash fan
5☆ A Gripping, Twisty Read that you won't be able to put down!

Wow what an opener to a book. It made me shiver. Just who is the Archangel and why is he getting little Sally to draw an angel Then drugging her with a lollipop when she cries for her mummy.

Oh my... see what an opener it really created a twisted and hair raising atmosphere.

Just why are these children going missing? who is the Archangel?

I'm not going to say anymore as this book is one you
Shelves: fiction
Even though the third in the John Savage series, this can easily be read as a standalone.

It was great to be back with Savage and Tannaz. Things seem to be a bit more settled in John’s life for once, but where would the fun in that be? It doesn’t last long as his neighbour’s son goes missing and John being a good guy, does his best to try and find the boy.

John Savage is very much the anti hero. He has his own demons to overcome but is one of the nice guys. It reminds me a
Cathy Geha
Oct 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Savage Children by Peter Boland
John Savage Action Thriller #3

Compelling characters crack the case…

What case, you ask?

Well, there is this serial killer taking children from parks and the only clue is a drawing by the missing child stuffed through the mailbox door of the child’s home. The police are stumped and even though they are looking another child seems to disappear every couple of weeks. When the killer takes John Savage’s ten year old neighbor, a c
Melanie’s reads
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Where has this book been all my reading life? I’m completely new to Peter Boland’s books and after reading this I feel like I’ve finally got an invite to the best party in town.

I said yes to this as the hook grabbed my interest. I’m useless with technology but still find it really interesting. Caught on CCTV going in but not leaving WHAT?????

Well not only has it got a terrific original hook , it’s got a smart arse protagonist with inner demons ( imagine an invisible frien
Annette
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
John Savage likes nothing better than to sit in his garden with his beloved cuppa in his hand, trying to keep the voices from his PTSD at bay, unfortunately, this is not to be. The peace in his street is broken when a young boy who lives next door goes missing minutes before his mum is due to pick him up for his weekend visit with her and his grandma. Unfortunately, he is not the first child to go missing from the surrounding area and John is compelled to get involved as he soon realises that th ...more
Pam Fox
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Savage Children by Peter Boland brings us John Savage and his Persian sidekick Tannaz delving into another investigation which they really shouldn't. But they're both just too curious to stay out of it.
The 10year old son of the slob living next door vanishes and Savage and Tannaz set out to find out what's happened to him. During the search they discover he's not the first child to go missing although no bodies have yet been found.
Using Tannaz's expert skills on a laptop and some very dodgy ga
Alison
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Epic, Heart Racing, Thriller Suspense Filled Stars!

I was given this book in turn for an honest review.

John Savage with the help of his friend Tannaz decide to investigate the disappearance of his neighbour’s child. They soon discover it is something much deeper than the case of just one missing child.

Peter Boland has written another outstanding and epic thriller in the John Savage Series. As this series progresses, it’s clear how far Peter Boland’s writing, and his character deve
Alex  Jones
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd book in the series, I read and reviewed the excellent 'Savage Games' earlier in the year as part of another tour, and im happy to say this next book in the series is another cracker.

Children are disappearing from London parks, literally without a trace, with no sign on the CCTV footage of these kids leaving the parks or being taken, How and where are they going?

When Savage’s neighbours son goes missing he is inexplicably drawn into the search for his young
Lel Budge
Oct 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: botbs
#3 in the John Savage series, but can easily be read as a stand-alone, although you are missing out on a great series.

The Archangel is abducting children, drugging them and making them draw a picture of themselves as angels. They then send the picture to the parents!!

When John Savage’s neighbours son goes missing he decides to find the abductor himself.

Now, Savage is retired, drinking tea in his ‘house trousers’….but don’t let that fool you. This ex-SAS soldie
Susan Angela Wallace
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Savage children by Peter Boland.
Days after each disappearance, the distraught parents receive a hand-drawn picture of their child as an angel. A sign they’ll never see them again. The police have no clues or leads. All they have is a nickname for the abductor – the Archangel.
When Savage’s neighbour’s ten-year-old son Callum becomes a victim, he vows to find him, and catch this Archangel. Savage ha
Joanne Cartwright
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Children going missing, seemingly just vanishing from existence and one of whom is Savages neighbour.
Savage becomes involved in investigating the disappearance of his neighbours child from a park near their home with only one way in and out and no CCTV footage of the child ever leaving the park.
By virtue of similarity he finds himself drawn into further investigations of other missing children, snatched in the same circumstances across parks in London.

Savage and his frien
Karen
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am a big fan of this series. Having read and loved the first two books, I was really looking forward to finding out what John and Tannaz were up to now.
John's hopes of a quiet life relaxing in his stretchy pants drinking tea are thwarted yet again when the 10-year-old son of his neighbour goes missing. It is soon clear that the boy has been taken and Savage can't help but try to investigate himself, despite being warned off by the police. He is less than impressed with the lead investigator s
Monica Mac
Nov 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wow, there was certainly a lot going on in this story, the third in the series thus far.

Savage and Tannaz are back, trying to figure out where the children are who are being abducted by someone called The Archangel. When Savage's neighbour Callum goes missing as well, they really step up the hunt to try and get the abductor. There is a twist in this story though, and things are not as they seem.

I like these two main characters so much, they are a great fit as a baddie fighting team! Tannaz's c
Jodi
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When John Savages next door neighbour, 10 year old Callum, goes missing ex SAS Savage and his tech savy friend Tannaz try to help to find him.

What they uncover is shocking and mysterious. Children are disappearing. Caught on CCTV entering parks but never exiting. Their tormented parents receive hand drawn pictures of the children of angels all semingly taken the Archangel. The police have no clues but Savage and Tannaz won't give up until they get answers and find Callum.

Nicola Mitchell
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely, unashamedly love these books. The solid partnership between Tannaz and Savage grows and becomes ever more intriguing. Jim Perkins, I want you to do one!!!
Brilliant plot and even more brilliant delivery. I wonder what will happen as Savage ages even more and even though I really don’t want it to happen, I’m glad it is, as it makes the story more real. Quite a bit of focus on his age in this one. Don’t tell me we are pensioning him off??
Back to the storyline; the ‘discovery’ which ma
Kath Middleton
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Savage and his side-kick, the computer-whiz Tannaz, are on the search for someone kidnapping children. None have been returned and there are real fears for their lives. They become involved because the lad who lives next door to Savage is abducted. Police arrest him under suspicion as he often played football with the lad after school. This is a great story – Savage’s SAS training means he doesn’t back down even with a gang, and Tannaz is an expert hacker. She finds evidence but they can’t pass ...more
Lindsay
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
Wow what a rollercoaster of a ride. This book follows the story of a missing lad called Callum who seems to have entered a park then disappeared into thin air. The child’s neighbour John Savage and his friend Tannaz set out to investigate what happen and find out that there Callum is not the first child too go missing. A serial abductor called the Archangel is being hunted by the police and the two amateur detectives but will they find the children alive and in the end is the truth more shocking ...more
Natalie Lewis
Oct 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Things are a little closer to home this time when John's neighbour's son Callum goes missing. He is seen entering a park on the CCTV, but he isn't seen leaving the park. How can this be? How can a child just vanish? John and Tannaz really have their work cut out for them this time, and it emerges that there are other missing 10 year olds in the area too - they now have a race against time to find the kidnapper. I think that was my favourite installment so far. Looking forward to the next one - w ...more
Tere J
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am a fan of this series, and Savage Children didn't disappoint. Without spoilers, I just LOVED the banter Savage & Tannaz have.. I was literally laughing out loud at some parts.. Amongst that lightheartedness, the tension of "what's going to happen" next was still there. Why were children disappearing, let alone who.. I felt as a reader I got more insight into John Savage, and loved it, and it scares me!!! I enjoyed how the story came to conclusion, it didn't feel rushed, and was natural.. ...more
Beccy Thompson
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book from TBC Reviewers request- Thank you
This is the third book in the John Savage series and if you’ve not read the others then please do start with them (although you could possibly read this as a stand alone- I think you’d be disappointed to read it out of order)
An absolutely cracking read that kept me up way too late on a work night, but there was no way I was going to bed leaving it unfinished
Geeta
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was looking forward to reading this as i've read the books previous to this one.
I really like John Savage's character and his friendship with Tannaz is endearing. Savage and Tannaz decide to look into a crime that involves his neighbour's son and other children of the same age. As usual it's not a straight forward situation for Savage but he has Tannaz's support.
Looking forward to a follow up.
john parry
Oct 26, 2019 rated it liked it
Good but could be better

Enjoyed this book as I have done the others..but for me would like to read about Savage when he was part of the SAS....I know it’s been down before but Savage is a great character and I’m sure he would be followed.
Here’s hoping......and my rating would be 3.9....maybe 4
Kristen
Oct 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another great book in the series. Dark, gritty, memorable with lots of twists and turns is how I would describe this plot. The characters of Savage and Tannaz have a relationship that complements one another as they work through this case to help bring closure to families.
Joanna Gibson
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another thrilling installment featuring John Savage and his dynamic sidekick Tannaz. These characters are great, their friendship and pairing is a force to be reckoned with. This latest book was a whirlwind of a ride with an unexpected ending. Really enjoyed!
Brandon Williams
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great book in the series . This has a great plot line with many unexpected twists and turns . The main characters continue to evolve making the book even more compelling.
Pamela
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received this book through TBC group. Many thanks to them and the author for allowing me to review the book. It was a great read

• Déjà Vu
  • In the Absence of Miracles
  • The Silent Dead
  • Violet
  • Nothing Important Happened Today
  • Savage Games (John Savage Action Thriller #2)
  • Their Last Breath
  • Savage Lies (John Savage Action Thriller, #1)
  • The Silence of Severance (DCI Michael Yorke, #3)
  • The Snow Killer (DI Barton, #1)
  • One Week 'Til Christmas
  • In The Deep (Detective Kelly Moore #2)
  • Killer Motive
  • Candy Canes and Buckets of Blood (Sprite Brigade Book 1)
  • Moorings (DI Tanner #3)
  • One Of Us (The Village Book, #3)
  • Sleep
  • Life Will Be the Death of Me: . . . and You Too!

John Savage Action Thriller (3 books)
  • Savage Lies (John Savage Action Thriller, #1)
  • Savage Games (John Savage Action Thriller #2)