Start by marking “Bullet (Lords of Carnage MC #9)” as Want to Read:
Bullet (Lords of Carnage MC #9)

Bullet (Lords of Carnage MC #9)

I was consumed by vengeance.
Living in a dark place that only fire and death can cleanse.
Then I found her.
She’s running from her past.
Closed off and afraid to accept help from anybody else.

She’s the light to my shadow.
She’s everything I want. Everything I need.
There’s no way I’m letting her walk out on what we have.
I’ll do anything -- kill anyone – to save
Kindle Edition
Published November 7th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Bullet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bullet

Start your review of Bullet (Lords of Carnage MC #9)
Daphne Loveling
Oct 23, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
BULLET is finished! Just a few final edits, and it will be ready for release on November 7! <3 So excited!

I'm doing a cover reveal and $30 Amazon gift card giveaway on Facebook to celebrate... Here's the link to enter! The contest ends on November 7 -- release day! <3

Veronica LaRoche
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved reading Six and Bullet’s story. Once I started reading I didn’t want too stop. Bullet & Six are exactly what each other needs. I love this series and the characters and I’m hoping there will be plenty more.

I voluntarily reviewed this Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Patricia Hoffstaetter
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished-reading
This is a fascinating, well-paced MC romance. The plot is well-written with interesting situations & flows smoothly throughout the story-line. The well-developed characters are quite endearing & have good chemistry.
What you will find in this book is: a female tattoo artist (Six aka Stacia) on the run, a abusive ex (Flash), a MC rider (Bullet) with memories of a painful past, MC rivalry, drama, suspense, intrigue, secrets, humor, twists & turns, action, deceit, danger, action, l
Michelle
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I fell for Bullet in the first chapter this book was a lot of fun for me.Six has some secrets but the way she loves Bullet it just reaches down in your soul and makes you smile. The way this Author writes makes you feel you are right there with them it’s a fantastic read highly recommend that everyone reads this excellent MC series
Michelle
Nov 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved it. Bullet and Six relationship isn’t drawn out. He knows what he wants and he goes for it. Secrets always comes out. Family and Loyalty is what the MC goes by, and each book reflects the brotherhood. Love the appearances from previous characters.
I voluntarily reviewed this advance reader copy of this book
Cheri
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely love Bullet and Six
Bren
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've been reading Daphne Loveling books a little over 2 years and I'm still amazed with each new book she writes I don't think I'll ever get enough. As soon as I start reading Bullet and Six's story I'm sucked in immediately it's hook, line and sinker for me. I get a little thrill as soon as I hear she has another Lords Of Carnage book out. If you love MC story's as much as I do you've got to read all the LOC MC story's they are to die for. Two thumbs up and 5 star worthy.
Staci Blandin
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with Bullet and Six from the beginning. I loved their chemistry it jumped right off the page. Definitely on of my fave Lords of Carnage books
Vickie Beams
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book! Wow!! This book was amazing! I love this series so much!!
JoJo
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bullet is the ninth book in the Lords of Carnage MC Series by Daphne Loveling.

"You drive me f*cking crazy, Six. I've never wanted a woman as much as I want you."

I received an ARC copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. This is my first book by Daphne Loveling and to say that I have been missing out all this time. I absolutely adored this book. This was a fantastic read and it did not feel rushed at all.

"Six flashes me an easy, carefree grin that about melts my cold, bla
Leslee
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is only the second book I have read by this talented lady but it has lit a fire in me to consume all the previous Lords books and expand out from there. Bullet has a past, a painful one. He joined the MC looking for that sense of family he never had. It was a decision he never regretted. Six has been in town for a while, longer than anywhere else she has been for a while. Apprenticing at Rebel Ink as well as the receptionist, that is where she meets Bullet. He flirts and asks her out and sh ...more
Shirl
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2019
Only one thing bad about this book...it ended 😩. I wanted it to go on and on.
This is Bullet and Six book. Yes you read that right... Her name for anyone to know was Six. What that means is you'll have to read to find out what that means and no, it wasn't her given name at birth. It's driving Bullet crazy to figure out why she goes by Six.
Six is new in town and got a job at the tattoo shop and there is where they met. She is running from a crazy ex boyfriend and this town is just anot
Armenia
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Romance with suspense 5 stars!

Bullet has a thing for the new tattoo artist at Rebel Ink. With all of Bullet’s seductive flirting, he feels her body is saying yes, but her eyes are wary and saying something different. Bullet senses he needs to be careful with this one. All instincts tell him she’s scared and hiding from something.

She’s calling herself Six. It’s the number of times she’s had to move to prevent her psycho ex from finding her. Her lonely existence is taking a
Marti
Bullet by Daphne Loveling is the ninth book in the Lord of Carnage series. Bullet has revenge on his mind. He has waited for years to find his step-father and to make him pay for his mother’s death. Meanwhile, he is doing his job as a brother in the Lord of Carnage MC.

Six is the new receptionist at his favorite tattoo parlor. She is learning to become a tattoo artist as well. Mostly Six is watching her back. Keeping her eyes open in case she needs to leave quickly and start again.

Bullet convin
Tpagirl
Bullet was the ninth book in the Lords of Carnage MC series by Daphne Loveling.

Bullet was a patched MC member. He embodied the protectiveness and loyalty we’ve come to expect with the Lords. He was called bullet because of the bullet that was lodged in him too close to vital organs to try and pull it out.

Six was the receptionist at Rebel Ink where Bullet frequented. She was a mystery from the start. We knew she was running but not from what or whom.

I enjoyed the suspenseful and mysterious sto
Diane
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE BOOK ONE OF THE BEST SERIES!!!!
I voluntarily reviewed a copy of "BULLET" Another fabulous Lords of Carnage MC storyline from Daphne Loveling I've read them all and absolutely love love this series and this was no exception.
Six has been hiding from her past she works as a tatoo artist at Rebels Ink she meets Bullet there when he comes in for a tatoo he hot as sin sexy and likes to flirt with her ask her out she declines the a terrific back and forth between these two is humorous.
This is an amazing storyline so wel
Lynne Garlick
Fantastic read

Oh yay!!! I loved Bullet and Six's story in Rebel Ink, but this?!! I am super stoked that the novella that I had read earlier this year had been extended because I love this couple so much!
The build up between the both of them is just beautiful, Six has walls built so high that I didn't think Bullet would be able to overcome them. But brick by brick he slowly does it, gaining her trust and making her feel safe. This side of Bullet is truly a sight to behold!
In turn, she is g
Courtney
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow I was so in love with the latest in the Lords of Carnage MC series from Daphne Loveling! When we are first introduced to Six and Bullet you can feel the attraction, but she wont be easy for him to win over, which to be honest I love that she makes him work for it. Yet when she needs him the most he is there and the same goes for him, even if he would rather she didn't enter in to that part of his world and for good reason. Six is a woman with a past that makes her cautious and the same goes ...more
Debs
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When it comes to MC reads, Daphne Loveling always delivers! Bullet and Six's story was a page turner and a great addition to the Lords of Carnage MC books. As Bullet makes known his interest in Six, and their romance starts to move forward, Six's past is catching up with her. Time to run again? Bullet has something else in mind as he resolves to help her, but will she see it through or run as their romance takes its own turn. A standalone read filled with suspense, drama, romance, and a great st ...more
Kimberly
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love on the first word! I was so excited to figure out what Six was all about, her hidden secrets and fears.....LOVE LOVE LOVE her!!! The way she loves Bullet and is willing to give him what he needs...swoon❤❤ Now Bullet is my new book boyfriend, he is strong, hot, flirty, confident, and deeply loyal to those he loves. There is something that happens with him at the end of this book that just melted my heart! Another amazing Lords of Carnage book by Daphne Loveling.....she just keeps g ...more
Cris
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Daphne Loveling is simply one of the best of the best and her Lords of Carnage MC series is amazing! If you read Rebel Ink in the Wanted: Outlaw Anthology book then you got a glimpse of Bullet and Six's story, but definitely NOT all of it. Bullet takes that short story and gives us the whole story of this fantastic couple...and they definitely are fantastic! Ms. Loveling also brings back our favorite Lords and their Ladies and wow, they're still hot and funny and oh so entertaining to read! Grea ...more
Lori J.
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC copy of Bullet.

I love Bullet...both the man and the book. I've read most of what Daphne Loveling has written, but this definitely one of my favorites. It's well written, as all of her books are, and keeps a great pace. I read it from start to finish in one sitting.

I got a huge kick out of every one of Bullet's smart -ass comments to himself. They are spot on. Six is perfect for him. These hot alpha makes need to work for the women they want and she makes him.

Great story, gre
Chasidy
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bullet is a boom in the Lords of Carnage MC, but it can be read as a stand-alone. This is the first book I have read in the series, but let me tell you, it will not be the last. I was immediately drawn into Bullet and Six’s story. Both are haunted by their past and Six is still running from hers. Bullet is intrigued by her and is determined to break through her walls. After relentlessly pursuing her, she agrees to one night. Their chemistry is explosive. Bullet is a well written story and I look ...more
Tammy
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this MC read. Bullet is a member of the Lords of Carnage MC and Six is working at a tattoo place. Bullet goes in for a tattoo and sparks fly between him and Six. Six is on the run from her past and knows she can’t be with Bullet long term, but will he let her go when it is time for her to leave? Fast-paced read with loads of drama, suspense and steam. I was hooked from beginning to end. I loved it.
Amanda Vermaak
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
MC LIFE

I fell in love. Again. Why, you would ask?. Well, I suggest you dive into your favorite bookshop and get yourself some hot men and feisty women to change your life.
MC life is definitely not for the faint of heart. You need some brass to enjoy them. But you've got bigger brass if you write them. As always Daphne Loveling did an awesome job of creating an awesome story. Second chances are deserved by everyone. Go on. Go get your second chance
Debbie Earley
Loved it

I couldn't put this book down! loved Bullet and Six's story. Both broken by their pasts yet helping each other move forward with their lives without realizing it was happening. Their banter was cute and watching these two fall in love made me fall in love with them. Daphne always you draw me into each couples story and I never want them to end. I can't wait to read Tank's story.
Gladys
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I adored Bullet and Six. Their story very quickly captured my heart and had me fully invested in this couple's romance. The engaging storyline is filled with action, excitement, deep emotions, bright splashes of humor, secrets, steamy passion and a truly heart melting romance. Another absolutely wonderful read and terrific addition to this excellent series. This is my sincere review that I am posting of my own volition.
Diane
Nov 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good read

I do like this series and this author who writes a well thought out storyline. She’s not afraid to detail violence or the horrendous stuff that gies on in the world. Six and bullet work well as a couple and there is plenty of drama in both their lives, as well as some major parallels. Well worth the read.
Geraldine
Nov 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ms Loveling's MC stories do not disappoint. Bullet and Six are a great couple. I loved Bullet's patient pursuit of Six and even though she was terrified he finally broke through those walls. But danger wasn't far away giving us our usual dose of gritty confrontation.

I voluntarily reviewed this advance reader copy of this book.
Cynthia Carpenter
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bullet and Six take you on an action packed, emotional with all feels with twist and turns and heat and steam to make your Kindle melt.
One is on the run and hiding, One is full of revenge and vengeance. Can two broken souls make each other whole again? Amazing read that will have you tears and make you laugh. Can't wait to read more from her.

• The Devil's Angels MC: Book 3 - Pooh
  • Little Jack (Hell's Handlers MC Book 6)
  • Hammer (Evil Dead MC, #10)
  • Gus (Satan's Fury MC-Memphis #6)
  • Triton (Soulless Bastards MC Daytona Chapter, #2)
  • Bear's Forever
  • Savior (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs Book 3)
  • Every Little Thing (Bayou Devils MC #7)
  • Shadow's Surrender (Insurgents MC #14)
  • Cooper (Savage Kings MC #10)
  • Gunner (Satan's Fury- Memphis #5)
  • Iron Crowne
  • LOUT: Texas Kings MC, Book 5
  • Eleven (Eternals, #1)
  • Rocket (Hell's Handlers MC Book 5)
  • Holding the Cards (Nature of Desire, #1)
  • Natural Law (Nature of Desire, #2)
  • Crossing the Line: A Dirty Angels MC/Blue Avengers MC Crossover
USA Today bestselling author of alpha males, feisty females, and smoking hot romance.

NOTE: MANY OF THE BOOKS LISTED ON THIS PROFILE HAVE BEEN RE-RELEASED, UNPUBLISHED, OR COMBINED INTO ANTHOLOGIES. GOODREADS DOES NOT ALLOW AUTHORS TO REMOVE BOOKS EVEN IF THEY ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE. PLEASE REFER TO THE INDIVIDUAL BOOK DESCRIPTIONS FOR MORE INFORMATION.

Small town girl in the big city. Incurable