Start by marking “Joanie (Virgin Vampire, #2)” as Want to Read:
Joanie (Virgin Vampire, #2)

Joanie

(Virgin Vampire #2)

99% positive that I was the only person at graduation still carrying her v-card.

When Joanie's best friend Vivian goes missing after prom she knows that there is something the adults are not telling her.

The more she investigates the stranger things get. But it isn't until she finds herself kidnapped and craving blood that things really get crazy.

Meet the Triple A's,
Kindle Edition
Published August 2019 (first published March 17th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Joanie, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Joanie

Start your review of Joanie (Virgin Vampire, #2)
Sherry Haynes
Mar 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Book two of Virgin Vampire series takes off where book one ends. For that reason I recommend reading them in order.
Joanie is Vivian's best friend (Book 1) and doesn't realize just what happened to her. Her searching for Vivian leads to facts she wasn't expecting to find out was real and making her feel as if her life was all a lie. Meeting Triple A's that drive her crazy just as much as they arouse her while she is running for her life. Read to find out how the story continues and just what
Mummy's Naughty Corner
LMR
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Readers Over 18 Only Please
Recommended to LMR by: S. Cinders
Joanie (Virgin Vampire, #2) by S. Cinders Virgin Vampire 2- Joanie: A Reverse Harem Paranormal Romance By: S. Cinders
Great Series That Surely Doesn't Disappoint!! One-Click The "Virgin Vampire 2- Joanie!!!"
Let's Flash BACK to the START & Book ONE "Virgin Vampire: Vivian!"
She's a Typical Virgin on a Prom Date,
Or Sooo she's Thinks...
Until she Sinks some HereToFore UnNoticed Fangs,
Into her Date's Neck & takes a Bite Sized Slurpy Snack,
And then takes OFF & Runs like HLL!
Well... It's NOT Exactly HER Fault,
Cuz her Parents
Stacey Escalera blog
This book start off from book 1
This book about Joanie story.
Joanie is Vivian best friend
Viv disappear around prom
And every since that night Joanie been
Worried about her best friend.
She isn't giving up on finding her.
Well long story short Joanie was drugged and was in a van when she comes too.
Her mom was telling her that she has to find Viv and that she needed to change. So her mother cut her wrist and told her to drink she wasn't sure why she was drawn to the blood or why she drunk from her mom
Louise H  -  ⭐ Life in the Book Lane Reviews ⭐
A hugely fun vampire reverse harem.

Whilst Joanie could be read as a stand alone story, the ending does segue into the next book and there are also a few 'lose ends'. I wouldn't class it as cliffhanger, but the story line is still quite open. I haven't read Book #1 but had absolutely no problem picking up the plot, understanding the 'world' it was set in, or knowing who was whom. There are a few spoilers in this but not enough that it's put me off catching up and reading Vivian, Virgin Vampire .
Rhonda Hicks
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Do you remember Viv from book one? Ok, if not, then you need to make a quick trip to read it, not that it's necessary, but it will give you the beginning of the back story to this terrific story. Anyway, Joanie has been Viv's best friend since kindergarten so when Viv went missing after prom and her parents were telling everyone she was at math camp, something didn't sit right. She knew Viv's mom thought she was an airhead, but even Joanie knew she was lying with that excuse. Not only that, but ...more
Leslie Sanchez
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Joanie and Vivian have been best friends forever. All Joanie knows is Viv is gone and Viv's parents are lying about it and acting strange. When Viv's parents kidnap Joanie, she will find out what Viv's world is like now. This book starts with I love how Joanie's mom helped her escape by giving her money and her blood. She has that teenage attitude and doesn't take well to being told what to do. It was pretty funny watching her adjust to life at Court. She is determined to try to save her parents ...more
Helgaleena Healingline
Triple threat, or is it treat? awaits Joanie when her best friend since childhood goes missing after prom, and her mom and dad start acting very strange! The real corker is when they get together with missing Viv's parents and snatch her off the street for some kind of 're-programming'... which leads to her mom helping her run away after slicing her wrist and forcing it into Joanie's mouth.

A more hysterical, less feisty girl might just flip her lid after all that, but instead she falls in with
Michelle Vandal
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Joanie's journey begins

I enjoyed this story about Joanie's beginnings. It has some fun parts that make you smile, like Joanie trying to assimilate to this new life but still feels like a teenager. The plot is interesting and I'm curious to learn all the secrets. I was glad to see Vivian's story, from Book 1, continue and intertwine. Joanie's love interests, the Triple A's provide sexual tension and then the steam. Joanie is a girl who learns the hard way that she is a vampire and the people she
Shari Davis
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019
WARNING 18+
Vampire Paranormal Reverse Harem Romance
This is book 2 in the "Virgin Vampire" series
The heroine in this book Joanie is the heroine in the first book Vivian's best friend.
Like the first it is a Reverse Harem but she has three hot heroes who are vampires and not only that triplets Alden, Adrian, and Abel known as the Triple A.
Joanie starts to investigate in the disappearance of her best friend Vivian when she disappears during the middle of prom.
She is kidnapped by Virginia's parents
Patricia Hoffstaetter
I really enjoyed read this marvelous & entertaining vampire romance, it is the second book in the series. The characters are interesting, and realistic with their emotions. I found the story-line and plot fascinating & it definitely kept my attention.
There is: a woman searching for her missing friend (Joanie), her missing friend (Vivian), the three vampire brothers/triplets that play a role in her life (Alden, Adrian & Abel), twists & turns, intrigue, humor, adventure, action,
Lynn Stifle
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is book two of the Virgin Vampire series, and absolutely as fantastic as the first. This story is written in multiple POV's, but I still found it quite easy to follow. This book is Reverse Harem, with three hot vampires, Abel, Alden, and Adrian, also known as the Triple A, the chemistry between them is steamy hot. When Vivian goes missing, Joanie's search leads her to unexpected secrets. This story has twists, betrayal, humor, and you see characters from the first book make an appearance. I ...more
Erica Chambers
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Again pow right out of the box over the wall ,homerun people. S.cinders has continued with her winning books. The Virgin Vampire series seems to be turning into a: snarky, tongue in cheek humor, smoking hot sex scenes, with strong , beautiful, handsome, smart no nonsense attitudes, women & men characters. That you truly would like to have a drink with, well they might need bag o blood depending on how hydrated they are.
All in all I can't wait for the next installment it will be. Very
Kathi
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
These Vampires Continue to Thoroughly Entertain!!!!

Joanie is inquisitive when her best friend “disappears” to a “math camp”. Her world is upended when she is kidnapped and has a deadly encounter with her mom. As a “new” vampire she must be watched night and day, and the triplets Adrian, Alden and Abel are just the men for the job. (The Triple A’s)

The struggle of a new vampire, danger within the castle, and the importance of bloodlines create a fascinating and highly entertaining story. Sparks
R.
Mar 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars

This was a great follow up from the previous book in the series. In this one we see the experience of the best friend of the previous heroine, now queen, and find out more of the secrets the human hunters as well as some not so good vamps.
The ménage a quatre is fun to watch come together as this virgin vampire is just as much a spitfire as the previous one was. Seeing her come into her own was an experience and seeing the men fall was even better.
Excitement, danger, sexy times, and a
Chrissi
Mar 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The story follows on from Vivian bk 1 and is told in multiple POVs. Joanie is Vivian’s best friend. When Vivian goes missing, Joanie knows there is more to the story than what all the parents are telling her.
When Joanie’s world flips on itself she finds out that people are not who they seemed and she is not what she thought she was.
Reunited with Vivian, Joanie is about to discover secrets that will ensure her life is never the same. Betrayal will be felt by everyone and more secrets will be
Marilyn Smith
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

This book starts we’re the first book left off. With Vivian gone Joanie does think everything is as it seems. She goes to her parents and still feels that they aren’t telling what all they know. She feels that someone is watching her. Vivian has her brought to her and they talk and Joanie finds out things that she didn’t want to know and realizes that her life will never be the same. Secrets and different things come to light that will surprise them both. I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced
Raina Collins
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This story brings out all of my feelings. I laughed, cried and definitely wanted to smack some people. The series is just getting so intense that I can’t put it down. Lots of action and fighting. And then the romance is off the charts. It starts as a slow simmer and before you know it it boiling over. Vampires are definitely not how we have known them. I love the main female characters. They embarrass who they are and become so much more. Cant wait to start book three.
Mary Burgess
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is book two of this virgin vampire series and the excellence in writing continues. Vivian from book one is now Queen and Joanie has just transitioned into a vampire and is a Princess because these two are sisters. These books have it all-The Alliance, vampire Hunter’s, treachery, deceit, love, romance, and ménages. Perhaps the biggest event to come is that being a vampire is not the only paranormal attribute these sisters share. Excellent read.
Gerry Hvozdovich
Mar 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very interesting paranormal romance. This is the second book in the series after Vivian's story. Joanie become very concerned about the disappearance of her best friend Vivian and the unusual behavior of their parents. Talk of vampires enters the story. We have vampires, humans, hunters, vampire royalty, hunters, drones, and ultimately witches. All makes for a very intriguing book. I really enjoyed it and recommend it.
D
Mar 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
2nd in the series but can be read as a stand alone. I haven't read the first yet but had no trouble getting into this story and thoroughly enjoying it. I can say however that it has made me want to go read the first and I can't wait to see if there is going to be another.
I have always enjoyed books by this author and this one didn't disappoint, if anything it just made me love her writing all the more. I will definitely be reading more.
Nan
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Joanie is a wonderfully fun reverse harem vampire romance suspense. Joanie and Viv are reunited and find they are not only best friends but sisters. Joanie is watched over by triplets and they, along with Viv and her men, fight vampire hunters and more. Joanie’s relationship with the Triple A’s, as she calls the triplets, is enjoyable to watch develop and she and Viv together are a great pair. I voluntarily reviewed this book.
CL Westbrook
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A fabulous second book devoted to Joanie Vic best friend but Viv, Ace & Brendon are all in this book too.. it carries on from the book one and has lovd interests for Joanie of the Triple A's. Abel, Adrien & Alden all britsh who are assigned to look after Joanie whilst she changes. A steamy sex session erupts, romance, passion, deceit, and much more. And amazing read x
Angela Hetzel
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The way this book seriously made me homicidal. What a frapping cliff hanger. If you have read Vivian read Joanie. You won't regret it. Her and the Triple A's are enough to make you want a cold shower. The twist of all parents involved will have you going what??? I freaking love this series
Lucinda
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What an amazing read! I loved the characters and Joanie was a treat! Sass and wit galore! The attraction between her and the triplets are fantastic and we get to k ow Viv from book 1 a little more. I love the story and the mystery just keepa piling up!
Brandi
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this story of Joanie, it really builds on the series. Joanie is sassier than Vivian and the triple A's are swoon worthy old school. The two stories intertwine so reading book 1 is a must. Book 3 is going to be dynomite!

I recieved this book during a takeover on FB.
Mar 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Seeing as I have read the first book as well, I really enjoyed this continuation. I felt this book tied up some loose ends from the first book, but it also opened up some new questions to continue the series which I think will lead to an interesting series. I am excited to continue reading.
chris
Mar 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
BFF or sister? When Joanie is searching for her BFF she finds a whole lot more than she bargained for. When the Triple-A's walk into her life, what happens next is anyone's guess. Steam 9/10 * Sweet 9/10 * Alt 1st POV * RH * HEA/cliffhanger
Pat
Mar 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The great storyline and interesting characters kept me totally glued to my kindle until the very last page was turned! I look forward to reading more from this author!
Ren
Mar 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I voluntarily review an Advance Reader Copy of this book. Looking forward for your works.

• Desired By Four (The Descendants, #2)
  • Claimed by the Claws
  • Valentino's Kiss (New Immortals ,#1)
  • The King's Fire (The Dragon Ruby, #2)
  • Black Light: Scandalized (Black Light Series Book 14)
  • Dead Man's Hand (Vegas Underground #7)
  • Married by Mistake (Alphalicious Billionaires, #1)
  • For Fox Sake (The Chaos of Foxes, #1)
  • Fate of Three (The Descendants #3)
  • Revenge Forsaken: An Enemies to Lovers Romance
  • Hunted (Haven Realm #1)
  • An Innocent Halloween (Holiday Heat #1)
  • A Dance of Silver and Shadow (Beyond the Four Kingdoms, #1)
  • A Tale of Beauty and Beast (Beyond the Four Kingdoms, #2)
  • Spirit of Christmas
  • Beauty and the Biker (Ghost Riders MC, #2)
  • Riding Him (Ghost Riders MC, #5)
  • Pulling His Trigger (Ghost Riders MC, #4)
S. CINDERS is a multi-genre author of sci-fi romance, historical romance, new adult romance, fractured fairy tales, to paranormal romance. S. CINDERS lives in the Midwest with her husband and two teenage sons who keep her on her toes. Known as the naughty romance author, you will remember her for her banter and engaging characters. Once you start, you won't want to stop!

Where you can find S.

Virgin Vampire (3 books)
  • Vivian (Virgin Vampire, #1)
  • Lucy (Virgin Vampire #3)