Start by marking “Fix” as Want to Read:
Fix

Fix

I’m a lot of things.
The youngest Dixon. Town handyman. Best you’ll ever have . . . you’re welcome.
One thing I’m not? The guy who falls in love.

When Rae Jacobs enters my town with her ever-present laptop and caffeine addiction, she offers me a fleeting glance and a simple demand:
Don’t fall in love with her.
Bold.
Assuming.
Laughable, consid
Kindle Edition
Expected publication: November 4th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Fix, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fix

* A review copy was provided by the author *

~ 3.5 Stars ~

Fix is an enjoyable read and the newest book by Molly McAdams. I found the storyline interesting, but it didn’t WOW me like Molly’s books have in the past.

I have read many books by Molly McAdams and I have loved them all, this I felt was missing something. I can’t put my finger on what it is, it just didn’t spark the same emotion all of her other books have in me.

I truly think my biggest problem with this book wer/>~
Amanda Herrin
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I’m so excited to review this book! Molly McAdams is such an amazing writer and each time I read her books I swear she can’t top them but she does every time!!!! Fix, the first book in the Brewed Series, is sooo amazing because it relates to me, being based on a small Texas town (which is where I live) so I can really get a mental picture of what’s happening in this story. If you are from a large city she does an EXCELLENT job creating a mental picture for you of the “small town feel” This story ...more
Kendra Myers
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!! Wow!!! Wow!!!!

To have the first book in a new series grip you and hold you emotionally hostage like this one does is EVERYTHING!! I can only hope this series will have many books to come. Be prepared to be transported to the quaint little town of Amber and never want to leave. I actually looked it up to see if Amber Texas was a real spot.... because I want to go visit!! (Sad to report, it's not)

A love story w a gorgeous curvy woman and a handsome handyman. A love s
Jeanine Levy
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I couldn't put this book down, finding the right words to describe without giving anything away..not easy. This is the first book in a brand new series Brewed. It's set in a small town by the name Amber.

We meet the heroine Rae, who is new to town. She's very guarded and closed off, her life baggage is why she is the way she is.

We meet our hero, Sawyer who has carried guilt and grief for many years. He's not let anyone in in as many years.

There is a connection between Rae and Sawyer that in un
Sarah Cook
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Okay. Now that I've had 8 days to reflect on this book, and everything it made me feel...I finally feel like I can write a review that will do it justice.

WOW. This book. Holy crapballs. It's been a long time since I've read a book that hit all my feels, and made me feel like I needed to slow down and savor every single word of it. Yet, I couldn't slow down because I NEEDED more than anything to read this book and devour it until the very end. I could not stop reading until it was don
LaTonya
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
How do I even begin to explain how I liked this book?

I feel like no matter what I write will even describe how wonderful this story was.

Molly McAdams over the last couple years has written mafia/suspense romance. And she has gracefully switched back over to her contemporary romance.

Sawyer has a past that has kept him seeming swallow on the women he chooses. And he doesn’t choose them for longer then a day.

Rae has a past she has been running from. She never stays anywhere for too long. She w
Nancy Metsch
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The "Beautiful" in this world should reallly take this book read it and understand the pain we "normal" people feel.
I loved this book. Molly took a subject near and dear to many men and woman...The "normal looking" people.
Sawyer in my very humble opinion is a true hero...He see's the inside beauty as well as the outside. And the best part is you don't g=have to be a size 2 or a cheerleader to catch his eye. All he see's is you and for me that makes him the perect book boyfriend
Shauna Salley
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was raw and real, with characters you can easily put your shoes in. Everyone has secrets, and things they are going through. Sawyer and Rae were no exception. First in the Brewed series, Fix is set in a small town named Amber. Sawyer has a past he has a hard time getting over, Rae has a secret that changed everything. I loved this book and you don’t want to miss out!
Nicole Janko
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was amazing!!!! Once I started it it was hard for me to put down.

Molly goes back to her roots with this one. You won’t want to miss out on Sawyer and Rae’s story!!!!

I loved every minute of it and you will too!
Michelle
Pam
Elizabeth
Tiffany
Sep 19, 2019
Molly grew up in California but now lives in the oh-so-amazing state of Texas with her husband, daughter, and fur babies. When she's not diving into the world of her characters, some of her hobbies include hiking, snowboarding, traveling, and long walks on the beach … which roughly translates to being a homebody with her hubby and dishing out movie quotes. She has a weakness for crude-humored movi ...more