Start by marking “Fighting For You (Bragan University, #2)” as Want to Read:
Fighting For You (Bragan University, #2)

Fighting For You

(Bragan University #2)

Jesse Falcon has dedicated his life to one cause: to fight against that which has taken so much from him.

He’s learned the hard way that if you want something to be done, you have to do it yourself.

No more waiting for others to make a difference.

With football, a pre-med program and a coveted internship, he has no time for anything or anyone else. The truth is, he doesn’t
Paperback, 2nd Edition, 228 pages
Published July 17th 2019 by Independently published (first published December 7th 2018)

Start your review of Fighting For You (Bragan University, #2)
Katrina Haynes
Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, Gianna really touched my heart with this book.. I really enjoyed Jesse and Zoe story.. Such heart felt story even though the tears. I really think you enjoy this story as much as the first book. I not going anything away since not out yet.. I really wish I could give more then 5 stars because that how great it was.. ...more
Joy Westerfield
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fighting For You is the kind of book that will keep you hooked from the very beginning. The story of Zoe and Jesse will fully and completely pull at your heartstrings. They meet at a time of sadness and hardship for Zoe, and Jesse is exactly what she needs. As you read, these two forge a friendship like no other, but does it go further? Can Jesse open his heart to another? What I truly enjoyed about this book is how it shows friendship between so many characters and how they are all there to ...more
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
This book is the second book in a series. This book packed a powerful punch. It was really interesting reading about Zoe's struggle. I also really liked Jesse. But, I really liked Zoe's roommate, Emma, and am looking forward to reading her story. Overall, this was a good book.

Reviewed by: Clare M.
Annie's reading corner
Dec 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018, arcs
I've said this before, but Gianna knows how to write characters that make you feel. I was hooked since the start, which was my favorite part. I could feel the characters' pain and struggles. I was rooting for this couple to get together, it took them some time, but I get why and it was the perfect timing, otherwise, it wouldn't have felt real.
A great story about overcoming all kinds of obstacles.
Steph (A Brunette and Her Books)
In the face of tragedy, Gianna brings together two unlikely souls who realize the only way to get through life's ups and downs-is with each other.

Jesse and Zoe meet when Jesse does an internship at the hospital where Zoe has been going for treatment due to a cancer diagnosis. When Jesse and Zoe meet, sparks instantly fly, and a beautiful relationship begins between these two characters who come together in the most unfortunate of circumstances to beat a disease with the love they have for each
Jenny B
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy Heart Strings. From the beginning this book captured and pulled on my heart in such a gripping way. Zoe and her fight against cancer felt so real to me with all the ups and downs that I would perceive a patient would be going through. Jesse is fighting his own demons he doesn't even realize he is possessed by.

I found myself cheering so hard for this couple and hoping they can make it through.
Chasidy
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was hooked on Jesse and Zoe’s story from the very beginning. They meet at a time where they both need each other. Their journey is a heartfelt one that is full of loss, love, and healing. I found myself drawn to the characters and their story. I did not put it down!! You will need tissues!! This is a great read and I cannot wait to read more in the series!!!
Pauline
Nov 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the second book in the Bragan University series and it is just as good as the first. This book centers on Jesse and Zoe. Jesse is the kicker for the football team and is pre-med at Bragan. Zoe is fighting cancer and had to drop out of her Sophomore year to get treatment. Over the summer, Jesse is interning on Zoe's ward and the two have a connection. After Zoe is given the all clear she is anxious to return to Bragan and resume a normal life. Although there is a definite connection ...more
Yvette Velez
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was the sweetest story ever! Laughed and cried at the same time. Gianna has a true gift for making the reader feel all the feels of the characters.

Loved reading Jesse and Zoe’s story! Their story gave me all the feels!

Can’t wait to see what Gianna has in store for us next! She has quickly become one of my favorite authors.
Patti Hesington
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is so hard to explain, but I'm going to try..This book pulled on my heart strings because I know what it feels like to have and deal with what Jesse and Zoe have been thru and dealt with. They were the lucky ones when they found one another and understood what the other felt during their story.
The Love and understanding between these two will give anyone who may be going thru what they are and will go thru hope. I do wish this book was around for me 10 years ago..
This is one of the most
C Exley Books (Cassandra)
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, 2018
This is the second book in the Bragan University series. It is another great read by this author. I love her work. This is Jesse and Zoe's story. I couldn’t put this book down, I was hooked from the start.

Jesse and Zoe had instant chemistry, they met in the hospital where Jesse was interning and Zoe was a patient. What Zoe didn't know, was that Jesse had been through this hospital nightmare before. They forge a friendship. Will it go further? There is definite chemistry between Zoe and Jesse,
Tammy
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a wonderful book, I loved it.
Jesse and Zoe had instant chemistry; they met in the hospital where Jesse was interning and Zoe was a patient, what Zoe didn't know, was that Jesse had been through this hospital nightmare before. Jesse had amazing friends that had his back, and Zoe had lost her friends when she got sick, they just didn't stick around for her extended illness. In walks Jesse like a ray of sunshine!!

A wonderful story of sickness, heartbreak, healing, friendship, discovering
Christine Mellinger
Gianna books keeps getting better and better with each new book she write I loved reading this book Jesse and Zoe are wonderful characters that make you want the same kind of love that they have I couldn’t put this book down you also hate to see this book end I love this book and can’t wait for the next book of Gianna’s to come out once you read her books I know when you read her books you will feel the same way I do
Laura Button
Mar 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another fantastic book from Gianna. I love how you’ve given us a snippet of Mia and Colton too. Happy tears were shed. I’ve loved Jesse’s story. I need more on Maria now too. Thank you GG
Rebecca Austin
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: review-author, trsor
Jesse Falcon is a pre-med student and a football player who is trying to heal his past loss through learning more medically and becoming a great doctor.

Zoe Evans has Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) and no longer knows how much fight she has left in her after cancer has taken away so much from her.

When Jesse and Zoe meet at the hospital the two become friends and soon Zoe is ready to move forward with things she has missed.

Can Zoe move forward with her own life or will she always been seen as
Clare Harrison
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One word to change your life, destroy your hopes and dreams and reduce you to a crumpled heap upon the floor.

A lonely life of isolation forced upon her. Ninety days and counting, a little ray of light visible in the distance.

Another day, another treatment. A new face on the ward, an intern not a patient.

His feet heavier to lift with each step he takes. He sees her, he remembers.

A chaotic life of Training, whether it be on the football field or in the hospital, but the girl in the bed brings a
Karen Voitik
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
>Book review – Fighting for You
>I am an independent reviewer. This book is the 2nd book in the Bragan University series and ends in an HEA. Jesse is the University’s football team’s kicker. He also has a sad secret. His high school girlfriend died from cancer. He decides to go after a medical degree in order to find a cure for the type of cancer that killed her, ALL. Zoe is a college student who has to take a year off to battle ALL. She meets Jesse as he interns while she is at the
Kayla Busch
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book gave me all the feels. From the very first page I was drawn into Jesse and Zoe's story, until the last page. I found myself very emotional throughout this book. Zoe has been through so much in her life and I was really rooting for her throughout the book. She is such a strong woman and she never lets her illness define her. Jesse is pretty closed-off and likes to keep to himself but the second he meets Zoe, there is a connection he cannot deny. As the story went on, I really felt for ...more
Christine C
Dec 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Jesse is a junior in college, pre-med and football player, beginning his internship on the oncology floor of the local Children's Hospital. Zoe was in college, but has been fighting leukemia for a year, a type of childhood cancer that occasionally strikes older teens and young adults. Jesse and Zoe strike up a friendship, and continue to see each other as friends once she's released and after she goes back to school at the same university Jesse attends.

This was such a sweet book. Jesse and Zoe
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
First Gianna has outdone herself and she has brought it to the table! I am simply in awe of this story and my heart broke and GG put it back together again. This is one of those stories that will stay with you long after you have read it. There is everything in story that grips you by the heart and leaves you breathless.

Jesse is on the football team and he is a pre-med student. He is living his life by studying and playing hard. He does an internship at the local hospital where he meets Zoe.
Laila Viking
Dec 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The second in the series. Can be read as standalone. Well written with a nice storyline and plot. Likeable characters that are well described and develops nicely through the story.
The story is really heartwarm and not a theme that usually is in stories when it is about college students. I liked that about it. Cancer is not a disease for children - or adults - and it can be difficult to work with this theme but here it is so well handled.
Jesse and Zoe meets at the hospital and becomes friends.
Johnaka- Amity Book Blog
Fighting for You by Gianna Gabriela
“Got to keep fighting, 3.5 stars”

Zoe has cancer. She’s put her life on hold to fight it and she’s over it. Jesse comes into her life at he right time and gives her a reason to keep going. He stays when everyone else left. Jesse though has his own demons. Is he willing to slay them for Zoe or will he stay in the past and let it consume him?
Fighting for You is my first story by Gabriela and honestly, it’s a solid story. I loved the tension between Zoe and Jesse.
Yatarika Ally
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book hits right in the feels from the get go. If you have had to fight cancer or experienced a love one battling cancer, this book might cause some memories.

Zoe is introduced to us right away in a children's hospital fighting for her life because of cancer. Jesse is an intern over the summer for premed and is assigned to the cancer wing. Zoe's mom instantly is trying to get them together because Jesse is oh so hot and Zoe is a red headed spitfire that keeps everyone on their toes.

There
Melissa Jagessar
Gianna has definitely done it again with this, the second book of the Bragan series. Fighting for You is just as good as the first! This is an emotional read that really pulls at your heartstrings. In this story you meet Zoe, who is such a strong and brave heroine, diagnosed with a terminal illness. The author’s depiction and understanding of the disease is remarkable. Zoe’s wit and beauty draws the attention of Jessie, the handsome pre Med intern/ football player is truly admirable, he interns ...more
Andrea Thompson
Dec 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, adult-romance
Jesse and Zoe and their story are instantly engaging and relatable. There's some really heavy circumstances going on and their romance is a journey for them separately and together and just unavoidably, unapologetically emotional. The friends to lovers situation does hover a bit closer to friends (I'd have liked more couple time) but their bond is a strong one and their love survives some really serious adult situations despite their college ages.

You can't help but root for these characters,
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
I still have a few tears trickling down as I write this review. Fighting for You is a beautiful story that will wreck you emotionally. I had to take a couple of breaks, then come back with a vengeance because I knew I had to keep reading. Zoe is so strong and I am happy she found Jesse in her time of darkness. The characters were so strong and I was proud to see how they stayed together. I related to the characters and the blurb with this book barely touches how this story will flourish. A great ...more
Gwen Shafer
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Second book in this series and just as enjoyable as the first one. This one starts off with a bang. Definitely has you on the edge of your seat waiting to see what is going to happen.Jessie is an intern at the hospital working with patients that have cancer . That is where he meets her. Zoe is in and out of the hospital dealing with cancer . The two become friends. But is it more than that? Absolutely loved the storyline the characters the amazing chemistry. Some very tender moments in this ...more
Natalie Johnson
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
With every book of Gianna Gabriella’s I read, I become more attached to her characters and style of writing. This book was no exception. This is the second book in the Bragan University Series and it is Jesse and Zoe’s story.

Jesse is a kicker for the football team, pre med and starting an internship. He doesn’t have time for a relationship and if he did, his heart hasn’t healed from his last relationship.

Zoe has had to drop out of school because she is diagnosed with cancer. While in the
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
OMG - I am at a loss for how to write this review. From the Prologue to the very last page this novel was an emotional roller coaster that left me feeling like a just ran a marathon. Anyone who has lost a loved one to cancer or agrees with the statement that CANCER SUCKS needs to read this book. Jesse and Zoe at times broke my heart and at others made me sigh with relief but not before Gianna Gabriela slaughtered my heart. I cannot stress how much of a masterpiece this book was - words just ...more
Lisa Reynolds
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What an amazing story. This is the second book in the Bragan University series. I loved it just as much as the first book. Jesse and Zoe each facing such difficult life experiences. The friendship they built and while one is holding on to a past, the other is wanting a future. Will they both help each other heal. I loved it. It also made me feel lots of emotions reading this. I'm so excited to read her next book. It's so realistic, the way she told their story is just wow. I just love the ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• My Heart to Touch (Maxwell Family Saga #1)
  • The Fadeaway (Smart Jocks, #2)
  • My Heart to Hold (Maxwell Family Saga #2)
  • Forever Princeton Charming (Princeton Charming #4)
  • Breaking Rules
  • Kissing Princeton Charming (Princeton Charming #1)
  • Over the Falls (Ryder Bay #1)
  • Dating Princeton Charming (The Princeton Charming Series Book 2)
  • Lines (Greyford High, #1)
  • The Hardest Route
  • Losing Princeton Charming (The Princeton Charming Series Book 3)
  • Score (Boston Terriers #6)
  • The Second We Met (Fulton U, #2)
  • The Assist (Smart Jocks, #1)
  • Broken Hill Halo (Broken Hill High #2)
  • Unforgettable
  • The Perfect First (Fulton U, #1)
  • Jock (Boston Terriers #5)
Writer of the sexy alphas you want and the strong heroines you need.

Bragan University (4 books)
  • Better With You (Bragan University, #1)
  • Falling For You (Bragan University, #3)
  • Waiting For You (Bragan University, #5)