Start by marking “Southern Charm - The Completed Series” as Want to Read:
Southern Charm - The Completed Series

Southern Charm - The Completed Series

When Nicole “Nikki” Wilson was sent to Texas on assignment, she got much more than she was looking for. One bad storm, and a hot tow truck driver later, her day ends with one hell of a happy ending. It was fun. It was daring. It was one night and that’s all. Or so she thought.
Refusing to live off his family’s name, Brian left the McNair legacy behind in exchange for an
Published September 25th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Southern Charm - The Completed Series, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Southern Charm - The Completed Series

Start your review of Southern Charm - The Completed Series
Heather Wamboldt
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this complete story of Southern Charm. Nikki and Brian are wonderful characters, well developed, likable, and relatable. The character of Terry is terrific. The story is well written and the author knows how to put her characters through all of the paces needed for real love. This is a delightful story for a relaxing evening read. I read and reviewed a copy of this book with no obligation.
poppy
Sep 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ng
I just love this series and am so pleased to have it all in one place this is a fantastic well-written series that sucked me in and kept me reading right until the very end, give this a read you will love Brian and Nikki’s story just as much as I did I would definitely recommend it.
Kirsten Goudsten
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oooh and so good to read! This story was great. Preston knows how to capture the characters in the right frame and deliver a story in its essence.

S
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was ok
I lost interest in this book almost as soon as I started reading it. It felt like a mix between a sitcom and an over acted soap opera. Not sure if it was the writing style that didn’t make me connect with the characters or just all of the unnecessary angst that was the cause.

Nikki has car problems while out on an assignment for work and is rescued by Brian the tow truck driver. Why I said it was like a sitcom was the only thing that Nikki didn’t do was walk into a door upon looking at Brian. It
Tiffany James
Jamie
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It is actually incredibly difficult for me to put into words how much I loved this. Nikki and Brian set the read on fire.

Tamara Maye
Oct 27, 2019
Kim
Sep 26, 2019
M.L. Preston
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Christine R Faulkner

Amie M
Erin N
Aug 08, 2019
M.L. Preston
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Neepa Shah-Chittur
Sarah Z
Aug 25, 2019
Heather Palmer
Aug 30, 2019

• Brother's Cop Friend (A Man Who Knows What He Wants, #113)
  • Frisked by You (SAPD SWAT #6)
  • Daddy's Sweet Girl (Montana Daddies, #3)
  • Stealing Home (Dallas Longhorns, #1)
  • Decked (The Invincibles #1)
  • Firefighters Next Door (Temptation Next Door, #6)
  • Learning Curves
  • Southern Charm Complete Series
  • Tonx (Galactic Seduction #3)
  • Exposed (Tribute Brides Of The Drexian Warriors, #3)
  • Dad's Irish Mafia Friend (A Man Who Knows What He Wants, #110)
  • Immortal Hunter (Vampire Mates)
  • Saddle Up: A Ryker Ranch Romance
  • Cravings: Parts 1-3 Bundle with Bonus Short Story: Erotic Succubus and Werewolf Shifter Romance
  • Curves for the Doctor
  • Knead Some Space: A Paranormal Cozy Mystery (Roswell Mysteries Book 1)
  • Petra (Galactic Seduction #3.5)
  • The Underground
ML Preston was born and raised in Oklahoma City, where she learned early on that she had a gift for bringing worlds to life with her words. An avid and voracious reader, she was encouraged to nurture her active imagination and quickly found a passion for storytelling. Inspired by her own personal love story, she began to write the voices in her head, embarking on a journey to share her stories. ...more