Start by marking “Destruction of Two (Origins of the Six #3)” as Want to Read:
Destruction of Two (Origins of the Six #3)

Destruction of Two

(Origins of the Six #3)

Welcome to Hell.

Gym class, the academy, my tormentors, they have nothing on this place. It thrives on unimaginable power. Consuming magic pulses all around me. It owns me.

I have to escape. I have to be stronger than the evil that’s all around me. And I have to remind myself that this isn’t where I belong. I belong in that prison of a school with my friends.

With my me
Kindle Edition
Published September 30th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Destruction of Two, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Destruction of Two

Natalie panda eyes
Sep 30, 2019 rated it liked it
Irestia
Oct 01, 2019 rated it liked it
I didn't like the turn this took. It felt like all the characters were getting further away from each other and the focus was on the wrong relationships (and that's coming from someone who actually likes mm in rh).

I also couldn't quite get a feel for the MC's overall experience in hell. Was it traumatizing or something enjoyable? Maybe that blur makes this a realistic portrayal of trauma and addiction (probably not), but it didn't make this book a satisfying read for me, and I think it's going t
Princess J. Antoinette
********** Spoiler Alert**********

Awww... what a helluva ending... I HATE it so much that the ending was left on a cliffhanger but not only that it was also left on broken hearts. I really don't mean to spoil this for other readers but all I can say is damn man! A tear roll down my face at the heartbreak our heroes just faced. But what a way to make sure I come back to read the final book of this series, cause I just got to know if my guys are going to have a HEA!! (damnit A.K. Koonce they bette
Joselynnicholee
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have so many emotions warring inside me over this book. This book hurt me in good and bad ways. Izara shows how strong she really is when she battles her way out of hell. Everything about her experience should have been empowering but she comes back broken. It literally broke my heart to see her like that. That ending and cliffhanger was a real killer. My heart broke for Syko, Phoenix, Saint and Malek. I need the last book desperately. I have to know how their story ends!
Reading is my foreplay
Rough

Oh man, I really liked this series. It was different and intriguing with smart unique characters......until this book. I really liked how intelligent and strong Izara was in this series but for some horrible unknown reason she just took a sharp turn into naivety and selfishness. Her character change makes no sense to me at all and unfortunately lowers my excitement about this series. I get that she experienced something but honestly it doesn't even come close to explaining or excusing her c
Elizabeth McLean
Oct 07, 2019 rated it liked it
Disappointed

I loved Izara up until she gets back, and instead of leaning against her men like she always has, she pulls away. From that point on, she feels really out of character for me, as well as the others whenever they interact with her. Phoenix would never let her keep something emotional from him for long.
I did enjoy seeing the group really start to bond, however. Those few moments of growth for the men and Izzy being herself were a breath of fresh air in otherwise increasing frustration
Chelsey
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was ok
Sloppy editing again and a TSTL heroine

This was actually better than the first two. I didn't care for those very much but I've kept reading the series because of the cliffhangers. I still can't stand Iz. She's just so incredibly stupid. I'm also still really annoyed with the sloppy editing of these books. This one wasn't quite as bad as the first two, but it's still pretty bad. A lot of the issues could be fixed with a simple proofread before hitting publish. I'm getting really, really fed up wi
A
Oct 05, 2019 rated it liked it
**spoilers** I did not enjoy where this book went. There was very little connection between the characters that drew you to them in the first place. She couldn’t wait to get out of hell to get back to her men and then couldn’t wait to get away from her men to get back to hell. She didn’t trust her men to talk about anything. She was given mostly the easy way out of hell so this didn’t show her strength but how easy she is to manipulate. My hope is that she has made the choice at the end because ...more
Veronica Prowant
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh Izara....

She's lost. Just utterly lost, and broken. Time in Hell was torture, and then she's back. She's pushing away her men, who all have realized they love her. She's reaching out to the one Professor who's helped her since the beginning, but there's more to him than meets the eye. The end of this book wrenched my heart, just like that of all her men. I only hope they save her in the last book....even if it's just part of her.
Galina Sulaiman
Sep 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Destruction of two

Wow, my heart hurts. I want to kick Izzy in her rear for being so very stupid. For selfishly not listening to her mates even if she believes she was doing it to get stronger to protect her mates. Um didn't she get the memo that the devil lies and tricks people? I am so disappointed in her. While I am so very proud of her mates coming together and becoming a unit to love and protect her. I'm hoping that she wakes up in the next book.
Michelle Kennedy
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Okay now what?

I was so happy to get this book. To dive in and see how much those guys love Izzy. It made me so happy to have all of them go all in the way they did. And now... I just want to smack Izzy upside the head as many times as I can before she kills me lol. That girl.... I look forward to the final book and seriously... there better be a lot of groveling on her part by the end.
Kaylynn
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I didn't see this coming

So this book starts off with a bang we find our girls trapped in hell and trying to figure out how to get back. It is a wild ride and she definitely gets a severe case of PTSD. A girl gets pushed, and pushed and pushed until well she kind of snaps. The biggest twist ever happens near the end I am not going to spoil it but you will need to pause go over a few sentences again. I cannot wait for the end of the series because the Cliffhanger is a big one.
Felicia
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
AriHenry
!!!

Garbage! Absolutely ridiculous, how could the author write such viciousness? How dare they yank my soul into this series, and then leave it dangling off that CLIFFHANGER?!?!? In all seriousness though, amazing book. The twist and turns keep you on the edge of your seat. The entirety of the book is as riveting as the rest in the series. I absolutely cannot wait to read more. Fantastic read!
Miranda Horton
Oct 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Interesting twist

There was a lot more plot than romance this book, and a definite interesting twist. Though you kinda saw it coming, it was still good. However, it's kinda sad to see how naive Izzy was in it all. However, if I try to focus on how young she is, I kinda get it. If there is just one final book, I'm anxious to see how they wrap it all up.
Natasha Maltman
Oct 10, 2019 rated it really liked it

1 Star = DNF.
2 Star = Finished. Didn’t really enjoy.
3 Star = Finished. Story was neither good nor bad.
3.5 Star = Finished. Story was neither good nor bad. Will probably pick up next in series if there is one.
4 Star = Finished. Enjoyed story & would reread.
5 Star = Stole my heart! ❤
Monkeymarie
Oct 01, 2019 rated it liked it
The main character went from being in the dark to becoming a lying untrustworthy heroin. Already this character flips makes me not care to finish series. Can't stand an insecure main character whose plight is purely her own fault for continuing to make really stupid decisions and not see anything wrong with it.
Daphnne
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great book in the series

Great read. I have to admit this one left me disappointed with Izara - I thought she was stronger than that and the pain she's causing well...I am, however, delighted with the guys in this one. They're all growing and it's good to see it unfold. Here's hoping it all comes together in the grand finale.
BookLovinLynda
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kristina Red
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holly Cliffhanger !!

Well Izzie makes it out of Hell ...... but her hellishly experiences follow her and continue to torment her . Just when you think she is about to get a bit better Bam plot twist then cliffhanger. So be prepared to be emotionally challenged and hold tight for the next one .
Angela James
What?!

Oh lord, what have you done to me with that ending?! Killing me right now ugh I am slightly punch drink from all the hits I took reading this...I mean, I suspected one thing but dang these authors don't play, they slay! Please write fast, I need some resolution lol Obviously, I loved it and heck yeah, I'd recommend the whole series.
Cynthia Sabitzer
Oct 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Suprising

This is a really good story. But I won't bother with the next one. I really liked the first book but I just feel so disappointed in Izara in this one, I kind of hope all the guys die just to spite her because she chose power over people. The consequences for all the kind people and especially children in the world will be beyond horrific. It left me feeling crap.
Christina
Awesome next installment

So even though there are some pretty big hints at what’s coming the big reveal, I do have to admit for a second there I really was thrown off by the diversion tactics already in place. Koonce has a magnificent imagination though and I saw enjoy your gritty flawed characters and words. Absolutely can’t wait for the next book!
Alaysia
Oct 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Grrrr

I'm really not happy with the turn of events in this book. I felt wronged and insulted. Izara is smarter than this and I'm disappointed in her. Hoping the final book will at least have her brain work again and her heart.
Christina
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this series!

This series is fantastic. Lots of drama lots of twists and turns lots of love. It just lets you see that even though some things are evil they still have feelings and love. Great drama absolutely cannot wait for the next book 2 come out!
Leah
Oct 11, 2019 rated it liked it
Went down

This book was like two separate books within a book. The lead female doing her own thing on one slide. And the guys worried about her on the other. I really wanted more interaction between the female lead and her men. So I was a bit disappointed with this edition.
Ashley Bullock
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy H-ll

This series is amazing and hot as Hell. The twists in this book were mind blowing and kept me on the edge of my seat. Cannot recommend this book more! It’s hilarious, smexy, and full of angst
Allison Bumpus
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
No!!! No!!! That ending! It just can't be! Shade. I mean. I'm just. At a loss. The book was seriously good. It just was an amazing piece of writing. I'm absolutely chomping at the bit for wrath of one. It is going to be incredible. I know it will be
Barbara Clifton
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The devil father

This series is incredible! I can hardly believe what is happening. Not a typical love story by any means. The wait for this final book in the series will be excruciating!
Mae Padua-janusas
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Worth the wait

This third installment is definitely worth the wait!! Pretty much starts where things left off on the second book. Lots of discoveries and revelations. That ending though!! Talk about cliffhanger from hell...literally!! Can’t wait for the next book to come out!!
A.K. Koonce is a USA Today best selling author. She's a mom by day and a fantasy and paranormal romance author by night. She keeps the fantastical stories in her mind on an endless loop, while she tries her best to focus on her actual life and not that of the spectacular but demanding fictional characters who always fill her thoughts

Origins of the Six (3 books)
  • Academy of Six (Origins of the Six, #1)
  • Control of Five (Origins of the Six, #2)