Start by marking “SCORCH (an incubus vs succubus demon romance) (Underground Encounters Book 10)” as Want to Read:
SCORCH (an incubus vs succubus demon romance) (Underground Encounters Book 10)

SCORCH (an incubus vs succubus demon romance) (Underground Encounters Book 10)

It's every demon for herself.
After I escape hunters and arrive in good Ol' Witch City, Salem, Massachusetts, I head to a gothic club to feed. But, the dumb-as-rock gargoyle bouncers kick me out. They've confused my scent with another demon's.

But, I thought I was the last of my kind.

Not good. We can't both hunt in the same territory, especially with his dangerous cavalier
Published October 28th 2019

To ask other readers questions about SCORCH (an incubus vs succubus demon romance), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about SCORCH (an incubus vs succubus demon romance)

Start your review of SCORCH (an incubus vs succubus demon romance) (Underground Encounters Book 10)
Cheri
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Incubus and Succubus do not mix! They have the same goal--feeding sexually from those around-but they don't feed in the same area. So why would Selena be drawn to Daron? What was supposed to be a one night stand was all wrong when they bonded. Yes bonded. Demons (well hidden in their human skin) who thrived on variety bonded to one another? It couldn't happen. But it did. Now how to undo it!

When it came to the possibility is that what they really wanted?

Love and danger were both une
Linda
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is such an exciting, beautiful story! A well written and entertaining read. The characters were interesting with good chemistry....definitely smokin hot
Sheila
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Scorch is a hot new book that starts and ends at Vamps. What is Vamps? The hottest underground goth night club in Caterina Cove that hosts a vast number of interesting characters. Selena is on the run from demon hunters. She settles into her safe house in Salem, Massachusetts. Being a hungry succubus (female demon that feeds off of sex energy) she heads to a night club that she heard about. Gargoyles at the door, gargoyle bouncers, and a human bartender seems like a great place to get her next m ...more
Debbie Caswell
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Once again we are at Vamps the hottest underground club around and all of the strange an varied paranormal creatures that visit it.

This is the story of Selena she is a succubus a demon that lives of sexual energy She thinks she has found the perfect place to feed until she is escorted out by a gargoyle a demon has already fed here and she isn't welcome but how can that be true she is the last of her kind. Then she meets Daron he is a incubus the male demon that feeds on sexual energy
Sher
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An incubus and a succubus walk out of a bar..lol..
Selena always thought she was the last of her kind. Until she catches the scent of another..As she tracks him around Salem. She must find him. The town is not big enough for two sex demons.
Daron has just hit town. He needs to feed and gets kicked out of Vamps. The bouncers catch her scent as she enters Vamps, and kick her out.
They meet. Have a one night stand where the unthinkable happens...They have bonded..But demons such a
Michelle
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Scorch is a paranormal romance between an Incubus and a Succubus two pnr characters that feed sexually off others. Selena is drawn to Daron and no matter how much they fight their attraction they are pulled together. This is an interesting story filled with off the charts hot chemistry, mystery, suspense, unexpected twists and a unique page turning storyline. I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book.
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love shifter stories and I really enjoyed this captivating and interesting story. The story-line and characters are interesting and I like them. I also enjoyed the suspense, intrigue and twists and turns in this story. I look forward to reading more from this writer.

Barbara
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book ten in the Encounters series a well written story that held my interest throughout. I enjoyed reading Selena and Daron's story. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Debbie Eyre
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Enter Vamps, where you'll meet shifters, vampires, witches, and gargoyles. Escape into a steamy read today!
I read this on the first book and have not been able to put this series down! Love the storylines, love the characters and this book 10 is every bit as good as the others! An incubus vs a succubus What a combination! Steamy and fun with a few surprises and twists, I could not put this down!
Deb
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Adults 18+ Fans of Fiction
Ms. Carlisle has done it again! “SCORCH” is another page-turner from the fantastic ‘Underground Encounters’ series that grabbed me from the get-go! As a die-hard shifter fan, I had my reservations about these demons, but as usual, she blew me away! ... This must read has a fresh, unique plot, great characters & descriptions with surprise twists, so that I was glued to my seat not wanting to stop when real life got in the way! Even tho I volunteered to read this in advance, it was without any ...more
Cheryl Drake johnson
Oct 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
I found this book interesting because I found out about the Incubus and the Succubus, what they do and how they function. And how evil comes in all shapes and forms. Story line was pretty good and the characters were interesting. A romantic suspense with very funny moments. I was given an Advanced Reader Copy as a gift from the author without obligation. I am providing an honest review.
Emily Dickson
Shelves: tbr
Selena and Daron were great. An incubus vs a succubus equals a fun and steamy story! Throw in the fact that neither wants to want the other and a couple of hunters who want to kill them. This was a great story with some humor and a couple of visits to Vamps. Loved it!! I am voluntarily reviewing an arc.
Marianne
Oct 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a scorching paranormal romance.. It is very unique and interesting... Full of passion and very entertaining!

Linda Levine
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
These two are opposites but the attraction can't be denied. I really enjoyed watching them fight that pull towards one another. They are both determined to get what they want. In the end, they need each other. Fun read with lots of great chemistry.

I am voluntarily reviewing a copy I received.
Gladys
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this wonderful romance. I found the idea behind the entertaining plot to be unique and at least for me, quite original. I loved the chemistry between Selena and Daron and boy did they generate tons of heat. If you are a fan of shifter romances, you will want to be sure to grab this one. This is my candid, elective review.
Dawn Milligan
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great fun read! The characters are great and the story flows nicely! I love the world Lisa built in this story!!
Reader03
Oct 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good quick read about an incubus and succubus who make it against all odds. I received a free copy of this book. This review was posted voluntarily.
Sydney M Neblett
Nov 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
It starts with a case of mistaken identity
This book is a true case of opposites attract and fate at work. How can these two survive when they accidentally bond. I mean variety is the spice of life, especially if you are an incubus and a succubus. Until it isn't....... Between hate and hunters these two just might find their perfect HEA. I love the way the author pitted these two against each other until they were forced to see what they really had. I can't wait to see what the author comes
Ashleigh
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great addition to the Paranormal Romance genre!

The writing draws you in and keeps you involved throughout the whole story, I found myself in love with not only the characters but also the world that was created.

The descriptions of the characters and their feelings are so involved, you can truly picture it in your mind. Their attitudes toward the events that are happening makes the story even richer.

I received a free copy of this book. This review was posted voluntarily.
Jennifer Grimm
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is another great addition to the Underground Encounters series! Daron and Selena had great chemistry and were great at trying to fighting it. Ms. Carlisle is great at writing steamy books and this one is no exception. It is definitely well descriptive and an exciting read for incubus/succubus readers!

I read an ARC of this book and am voluntarily writing my review.
Rosa Maria Garcia
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another Great Hit

Loved it! This book is just as great as all the previous ones and holds your attention from beginning to end? A beautiful romance story between an incumbus and a succubus with enough action, drama, action, love, and hot steamy scenes that sizzles with awesome characters. Definitely a must buy and keep them coming they are awesome?
Raina Collins
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Part of the Underground Encounters series. This one brings two new characters to the series. Both are demons and one is not very happy having another demon in her territory. But when the two meet the unexpected will happen. Now they will be forced to figure out what happened and how. The story will heat up with these two. And danger lurks around the corner.
Elvira
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great read with an awesome storyline that has well developed and engaging characters that have lots of chemistry. The smooth flow of the storyline makes for a good reading time.

Cali Jewel
Nov 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Highly entertaining, sexy, emotionally thrilling, action packed adventure filled with dangerous charters, witty banter, exciting magic and undeniable passion..... was a great read from beginning to end. Great read!
lorrell  Guerra
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a fast paced book about an incubus and a succubus that just couldn't keep their hands off each other. It has a great story line and is well worth reading.

Lori
Kat
Oct 30, 2019
Elvira Townsend
Nov 17, 2019

• Malicious Prince (Territorial Mates #3)
  • Haunted Wolf (Cedar Creek Shifters, #1)
  • Shadow Kisses: A Zodiac Shifters Paranormal Romance Anthology
  • Minotaur's Mate
  • Kiss of Darkness: Alien Vampire Hunter
  • The Tree of Time (Called by a Viking, #5)
  • Seared by the Dragon (MacBrayne Clan, #2)
  • Prophecy of Magic
  • Hayden's Haven (Broken Shifters #4)
  • Red Planet Dragons of Tajss (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, #0)
  • Wicked Truth (Cursed Coven, #9)
  • Catching A Wizard (Grimalkin Academy: Catacombs, #2)
  • Catching a Warlock (Grimalkin Academy: Catacombs, #3)
  • The Chosen: Dragon Shifter Romance Collection
  • Dangerously Wicked (Uniting the Packs Book 1)
  • Demon's Mark
  • Stolen (Coven of the Raven, #4)
  • Enticed by the Alien (Rebels of Sidyth, #10)
USA Today bestselling author Lisa Carlisle loves stories with dark, brooding heroes and independent heroines. She’s honored to be a multi-published author writing in different genres since she’s wanted to be a writer since the sixth grade. For much of her professional career, she’s written non-fiction — but she’s discovered writing romance is the most fun. Her romances have been named Top Picks at ...more