Start by marking “His Girl (The Billionaire's BBW, #2)” as Want to Read:
His Girl (The Billionaire's BBW, #2)

His Girl

(The Billionaire's BBW #2)

Eric

When I see her getting hit on by some creep in the bar, I can’t just stand by and watch.
I’ve been eyeing those curves all night, and now this guy is trying to steal my prize?
Not gonna happen, buddy. She’s mine.
I’m already breaking all my rules by just thinking about her, wanting her, needing her.
He quickly backs off when I lie that she’s my girl — but I won’t be back
Published August 9th 2019

To ask other readers questions about His Girl, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Girl

Nova
Aug 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
I am liking these little reads to be honest they are great for when I am a little bored at work and would recommend them.

Jessa is working as a bartender in a hotel bar when she meets Eric, he steps in when a drunk customer harasses her and they soon start talking and although she fights it her feelings grow for the handsome man that makes her forget the bad things in her life but she knows that he is only in town for work and he plans to leave. Can she stop her heart from falling for a ma
Darlene I read to many boooks
1.5 ⭐

I read another book by this author and i enjoyed it so i wanted to give another shot!! And i didn't know how short it was!!! 40ish pages :(
Pretty disappointed in that cuz the plot sounded good..

Eric is a hotel owner and rich coming back to his other hotel and spots Jessa working as a bartender/waitress in his hotel already dawn to her.. he waits until one night a drunk guy harasses her.. he steps in.. and it goes 0 to 1000!!
Dirty dirty in the sheets her i believe losing
Sassy Angel
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great story by Bella B. Wilde. I love this series by her. I enjoyed reading Eric and Jessa's story.

Eric has never settled in one place. It helps that his job is owner of several hotel chains. When he stops at one of them in New York, he becomes enthralled by a new bartender, Jessa. Jessa loves her job and meets Eric one day after he stepped in with a drunk. Eric and Jessa start talking and hanging out at the hotel. One night they decide to take it one step further. What wil
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jessa just landed a job bartending at the Bluebelle. What she didn't know was that her job was going to change her life in a glorious way. Eric owns a chain of hotels including the Bluebelle. He is captivated from the moment he sees Jessa and knows that she is going to be his, now all he has to do is find a way to communicate his feelings. He comes to her aid one night and their encounter begins but will he lose his Jessa when she finds out that he hasn't been truthful as to who he really is. Th ...more
Fiona Morrison
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Eric owns a string of Motels around the world and basically keeps to himself, he has no friends or family to speak of and lives his life for his business. He notices a new girl working in the bar of one of his motels and is instantly attracted to her. He sits and watches her until one day he cant not step in to help her fend off a customer who doesn't take no for an answer. Jessa has only been working for The Bluebelle motel for three months, but Eric returned to New York a month before Eric not ...more
Joyce Black
Aug 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a very sweet, romantic short story. All the elements of a solid read were found in this charming story. Very quick read yet I came away quite satisfied.

I voluntarily received an advance review copy of this short story via Booksprout and I am leaving an honest and unbiased review. I have no affiliation to this author.
BusyM3
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fast paced sweet read. The story is well written, the characters are enjoyable and the chemistry between Eric and Jessa is amazing. A great read just before bed or on your lunch hour. A great read. You will enjoy this one.

Barbara Van Zandt
Sep 07, 2019 rated it liked it
Unexpect

Trying to relax in the bar and he sees her tending bar at his 1st hotel. He's there every night and he comes to her resuse and from that night he sits at the bar and they get to know one another.
Debra Richardson
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An outstanding and enjoyable fast pace read! The storyline is well-developed, well written, and relatable with intriguing characters and off the charts chemistry. Definitely recommended!

Giofab21
Aug 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Like a quick and horny knight in shining armour movie. Who lies about who he is but does a really good job in making her fall for him before she finds out. Insta-love but also insta-satisfying too.
Misty Schott
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sexy, beautiful story!

This is a great read about how Eric and Jesse fell for each other. This story is sweet, sexy and beautiful with great characters.

Melissa
Aug 12, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: booksprout
This one is somewhere in the middle for me. Insta-love/lust short read with an age gap about Eric a hotel owner and Jessa who's the new bartender at one of his chains.

Natalie
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
His Girl: A Sweet and Steamy Curvy Girl Romance

I knew Eric shouldn't have lied to Jessa. She was going to feel like he was playing games with her when she found out the truth. She already felt like he was out of her league because of how she looked.
Carma Palonis
Sep 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ultamate Alpha male romance

What I liked about the story is that he had to really try and woo her. I like that his wealth was downplayed and the story focused on the characters.
ChattyChik21
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a sweet story

Enough heat for those that need it and enough genuine romance that isn’t hokey to be a nice quick satisfying read
Leslie Fischer
Oct 06, 2019
Arlene Rauda
Aug 18, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Bella B. Wilde writes short, sweet, and steamy love stories - overflowing with over-the-top instalove, there are no cliffhangers, no cheating, and a guaranteed happily ever after between an alpha male and the curvaceous woman he simply had to claim.

Fall in lust with these heartthrob heroes, and get lost in the love affair! Totally safe and utterly sexy, these little pick-me-ups are the

The Billionaire's BBW (3 books)
  • His Type (The Billionaire's BBW, #1)
  • His Love (The Billionaire's BBW, #3)