Start by marking “Master of Secrets (Gods of Vegas Book 4)” as Want to Read:
Master of Secrets (Gods of Vegas Book 4)

Master of Secrets (Gods of Vegas Book 4)

Secrets are meant to be kept. Some forever. No matter the cost.

I live and thrive on deception and deceit. Manipulation is my game, and no one ever gets close enough to discover the truth.

Adrian Kipos is the man I cannot have. He knows things that he shouldn't, and he has no qualms using information to his advantage.

One mistake and I'm on his radar, dealing with a man
Expected publication: October 30th 2019 by Sienna Snow

To ask other readers questions about Master of Secrets, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Master of Secrets

Bookgasms Book Blog
Oct 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ratula
I have been a huge fan of Sienna Snow's Gods of Las Vegas series. I enjoyed Adrian and Anaya's story and thought this book was a solid follow up to the previous books in the series. This story had passion and chemistry in spades but was also emotional and a great second chance romance.

When Anaya Anthony and Adrian Kipos reunite in an undercover mission, their past connection and love for one another can not be denied. I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It was amazing watching Anaya hol
Carolyn
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh Wow, the babies of the group are a hot kinky couple. I absolutely loved this book. This book has Adrian Kipos, hot computer genus/hacker turned CIA Agent working on a case and his contact with Solon is none other than Anaya Anthony his ex girlfriend, friend of his sister and half sister of his bosses from Vegas. They will kill him is something happens to their baby sister. They are working on dismantling a human trafficking ring when Anaya is kidnapped. Adrian finally locates her up for sale ...more
Heather andrews
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ana has some fire in her, "she scowled up at me. “You’re angry. Want to fill me in on what changed from the time I slipped out of our bed to now?” Instead of responding, she lifted her arm and punched me in the face." I liked this book, I loved Ana more than Adrian she showed her man that she wasnt a timid, mild woman.
Sierra Clothier
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited to read Adrian's story! I even wrote in a review on an earlier book how much I was curious about him and wanted a book. And thank you Sienna Snow for listening! To me, he's arguably the most interesting of the bunch. Adrian is the son of Penny's stepmother, and had to be in the middle when his mother tried to hurt Penny and commit fraud. He's also a world class hacker with many secrets, as he worked for the Lykaios brothers. This book gave us huge insight into a man who is hidin ...more
Linda Dunn
Secrets Extinguished...

There are many words to describe this book and the insanely hot relationship between Adrian and Anaya. Seductive, steamy and erotic are just a few. Adrian Kipos was a real eye opener for me. It just proves computer hackers with a certain skillset can be deliciously naughty away from the tech world. Adrian has been deep undercover for years with the CIA trying to dismantle a human trafficking ring. His contact on this job turns out to be Anaya Anthony who works
Elizabeth
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book, it is full of toe curling sex, suspense, exciting action and touches of humour. While the basis for the story is abhorrent - human sex slave trafficking - there are only a couple of people identified and they are saved. It was refreshing that an evil man (although he was an undercover agent and the truly evil men did not know that) would make a known stand against the trafficking of children.

The dynamic between Adrian, Anayea and Sebastian was hot and as much as Adri
Crystal
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I don’t know what I was expecting with Master of Secrets. But I was absolutely blown away. Hello Dark Romance. We have gotten a taste of the author with her darker writing, but I think this was the darkest and absolutely hottest thing she has written to date and I have read her whole backlist!

I had no clue mousy computer nerdy Adrian would be so Alpha 🔥🔥🔥 he seriously blew me away. Their chemistry was off the charts.

After reading this one, you will need a cold shower for sure.

👏🏻 Well don
Jolene St Germain Triggs
Oct 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
I've loved this series from the start and Ana and Adrian were probably my favorite couple of the bunch. Solid friction fraught with truth within lies and deceit, this book had it all. The suspense is almost as great as the heat, these two are explosive! Its nonstop action from cover to cover and you won't want to put it down or miss a minute of it. A hot and dirty read for sure and some of her best work, Ms. Snow does not disappoint in this book and it ends in a very happy way.
Cay Scheumack
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Secrets, Secrets, Secrets. This page turner from Sienna Snow is full of them. Ana and Adrian keep secrets from friends, family and each other throughout. Marriage, annulment, bad guys, kidnapping, spies, harems, auctions, human trafficking, cyber technology just to mention a few enticements to read this book. This is one of the best of MS Snow's books.
Rachel Talavera
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever read a book so hot that it made you turn red?

This one did that to me.
Wowsers y'all !!

Sienna Snow paints a beautiful picture in this book and I loved it.

Crazy good you should read this book. It is a great follow up in the series.
Amie Peterson
Tami Thomason
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ana and Adrian are smoking hot!
I can't get enough of The Gods Of Vegas!
Ratula
Oct 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Full Blog Review: http://bit.ly/35pjrJz
Teresa Lara
Love this amazing series
Intense emotional broken heart stopping twisted love story of Adrian and Ana
Ready for more
Kari Jones
Oct 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wow! This book was hot! I really enjoyed this book. Anaya and Adrian have awesome chemistry. Their sex scenes had me squirming in my seat.
Jeanne
Oct 15, 2019
Dave Sloan
Sep 22, 2019
Heather Whitaker Red Hatter Book Blog
Master Of Secrets is the fourth book in this series. Can it be read as a standalone? Yes. Do I recommend that? No.The other 3 books introduce our characters and we get part of their background. Do I think you would be lost if you didn't read the other 3? No, I just feel that reading the other 3 will definitely enhance this reading experience.... Ok on with my review....
I think I want to be Anaya when I grow up. She is a strong sassy heroine who is not afraid to go after what she wants in l
Carolyn Spence
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a great next chapter in this series. I've read the series from the beginning and this is the hottest book yet, and that's saying something. Anaya is the youngest sibling of the Lykaios brothers, but she's making her own way. She's left Vegas and missed quite a few family events. Adrian left even before that and both of them find each other in the most bizarre place. It's a fast paced story that you can keep up with and it's worth every word. The intrigue is there, the sex is there, the wort ...more
Lori Caprio Tate
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The fourth installment of the Gods Of Vegas series is probably the best one yet. Sienna Snow took a us on a ride with Adrian and Anaya's story. The passion and love between the two characters had me flipping pages to see what would happen next and how they would eventually end up together. I can not get enough of Ms Snows books I love her words.
Cupcake
Nancy Jones
Jul 31, 2019
Krisha
Jul 31, 2019
Author Sienna Snow loves to serve up stories woven around confident and successful women who know what they want and how to get it, both in – and out – of the bedroom.

Her heroines are fresh, well-educated, and often find love through atypical circumstances. Her novels have ample enticing slices of steaming hot romance, infused with empowerment and indulgence.

Sienna loves th