Start by marking “Master of Secrets (Gods of Vegas Book 4)” as Want to Read:
Master of Secrets (Gods of Vegas Book 4)

Master of Secrets (Gods of Vegas Book 4)

Secrets are meant to be kept. Some forever. No matter the cost.

I live and thrive on deception and deceit. Manipulation is my game, and no one ever gets close enough to discover the truth.

Adrian Kipos is the man I cannot have. He knows things that he shouldn't, and he has no qualms using information to his advantage.

One mistake and I'm on his radar, dealing with a man
Expected publication: October 30th 2019 by Sienna Snow

To ask other readers questions about Master of Secrets, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Master of Secrets

Bookgasms Book Blog
Oct 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ratula
I have been a huge fan of Sienna Snow's Gods of Las Vegas series. I enjoyed Adrian and Anaya's story and thought this book was a solid follow up to the previous books in the series. This story had passion and chemistry in spades but was also emotional and a great second chance romance.

When Anaya Anthony and Adrian Kipos reunite in an undercover mission, their past connection and love for one another can not be denied. I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It was amazing watching Anaya hold her own wi
Carolyn
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh Wow, the babies of the group are a hot kinky couple. I absolutely loved this book. This book has Adrian Kipos, hot computer genus/hacker turned CIA Agent working on a case and his contact with Solon is none other than Anaya Anthony his ex girlfriend, friend of his sister and half sister of his bosses from Vegas. They will kill him is something happens to their baby sister. They are working on dismantling a human trafficking ring when Anaya is kidnapped. Adrian finally locates her up for sale ...more
Heather andrews
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ana has some fire in her, "she scowled up at me. “You’re angry. Want to fill me in on what changed from the time I slipped out of our bed to now?” Instead of responding, she lifted her arm and punched me in the face." I liked this book, I loved Ana more than Adrian she showed her man that she wasnt a timid, mild woman.
Ratula
Oct 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Full Blog Review: http://bit.ly/35pjrJz
Dave Sloan
Sep 22, 2019
Author Sienna Snow loves to serve up stories woven around confident and successful women who know what they want and how to get it, both in – and out – of the bedroom.

Her heroines are fresh, well-educated, and often find love through atypical circumstances. Her novels have ample enticing slices of steaming hot romance, infused with empowerment and indulgence.

Sienna loves the life of travel and adv