Start by marking “Learn My Lesson (Wicked Villains, #2)” as Want to Read:
Learn My Lesson (Wicked Villains, #2)

Learn My Lesson

(Wicked Villains #2)

A single night with Meg and I’m willing to do anything to save her from Hades, the man holding her captive, victim to his every whim.

A bargain with the devil himself seems a small price to pay in order for Meg to go free… Until I learn that she’s exactly where she wants to be.

She’s Queen to Hades’s King.

And I’m the fool that walked right
Published October 29th 2019 by Trinkets and Tales LLC

Start your review of Learn My Lesson (Wicked Villains, #2)
warhawke
Genre: Erotic Romance
Type: Standalone Book 2 of Wicked Villains series
POV: First Person – Multiple
Rating:

With his life turnaround, Hercules couldn’t afford to crave for things he couldn’t have. That didn’t stop him from being drawn to the dangerously alluring but in distress Megaera. However, if he chose to walk that path, he had to deal with Hades, the untouchable lord of the Underworld whose magnetism was as deadly as his reputation.

Before I start, I have to say this. I’ve always love Greek mythology and Herculeseries
POV:Romance
Type:
CC
4.5 Stars!

After living with Hades for a decade, Meg believes she knows her dark and kinky master, but somehow they have managed to drift apart. Ever observant, Hades is aware of Meg’s discontent and decides to bridge the gap while also getting revenge against an old nemesis. But when truths are revealed, will it be enough for this new beginning?

“When this is all over, my Meg will thank me for the len
beginning?
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
3 STARS
I’m not a better man. I’m not even a good one. This woman and this man belong to me, and I’ll do whatever it takes to ensure they stay.

If you're a fan of erotic MMF menage romances with some BDSM thrown in, this hits the spot nicely. I was immediately hooked on the premise of this series and after reading Desperate Measures I couldn't wait for the big baddie, Hades, to get his HEA. This is Hades, Meg and Hercules story and it was utterly delicious!

Hades is man that enjoys a good game, but he doesn't play it, he setsSTARS
Sonal
Nov 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!

This book is on an entirely different level when it comes to relationship dynamics.

Hades was in this book was almost God-like and I LOVE that. He was this irresistible enigma who you want to worship. At the same time, I adore that Katee made him bare his emotions and humanize him. That was the highlight of the book for me.

Meg is my Queen and I'd go to war with her. Her entire character arc is what I live for. Sure she had her fault but I think those were the re
Alexandra
Oct 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
I'm still in a parallel universe with this book. There were mentions to Aurora, the Sea Witch, someone named Malone (Maleficent maybe?) and the best one? Gaeton and Beast! So I'm sure that there's going to be a Beauty and the Beast book.
Timitra
Oct 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Learn My Lesson was kinky and smoking hot, if you've read the first book in the series this will come as no surprise. However there's a lot more to it than that in terms of relationship dynamics between Hades and Meg, Meg and Hercules, Hercules and Hades, Hades, Meg and Hercules. It's a lot but I think the author did a good job with portraying the nuances of each of these and how the baggage that each carried affected their relationship. I enjoyed this book and recommend to those who love hot, s ...more
Michaelene
The Wicked Villains series is everything I didn’t know I wanted.

Anti-hero lovers are going to devour this series. I didn’t read the first book yet with Jasmine and Jafar (yes, THAT Jafar!), but it’s going in my eyeballs soon. Learn My Lesson is a polyam romance featuring Hades and Megara and Hercules (say what?!).

Hades and Meg are in a…bargain turned deep relationship, but after ten years, it has gone a little sour. There’s no communication, and Meg is wondering if love is enough. That’s when Hades
Hannah Hearts Romance
Oct 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Thank you to the author for sending me a free eARC of this book in exchange for my honest review.

For GR purposes, I’m giving this book 4 stars. It’s more of a 3.5-3.75 star read for me, but I’ve always been a round-upper.

I wanted to like Learn My Lesson more than I did. That’s not to say I didn’t like it, because I did. Katee Roberts has a gift for crafting a dark, sexy atmosphere in her books and she’s very good at giving her characters unexpected layers. Can you hear a “but” coming? Here it is: T
Carly ❊ Reading Is My Kind of Thing
These books just seem to keep getting better! Hades and Meg had so much intrigue to their characters and relationship in the first book, Desperate Measures, so it was exciting to explore their relationship here (With the addition of Hercules!)

Whilst I loved this MMF romance, I couldn't stop getting excited about potential sequels. Tink's book is already confirmed: A Worthy Opponent... which I'm especially excited for because Tink has been described as plus size and I love my plus size ladies in romance!
Darlene I read to many boooks
Nikita Navalkar
Oct 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hades and Meg’s story (along with Hercules of course) is every bit as delicious as I expected from the moment we laid eyes on them in the first book. Both have a powerful, magnetic presence on the page; add Hercules the cinnamon roll to round out their sharp edges, and you have one formidable trio. Doesn’t hurt that you’re in actual danger of immolation every time they’re all in the same room. Because holy Hades this book is HOT. Yes, in shouty capitals. The author slays in the sexy scenes.

All
Wren
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Holy hell this book was hot. I was expecting alot based on the first book. I was expecting this book to be so hot I burned up and that the hot villain I don't know (my fav Hades) was all I was promised (ie the author likes torturing with snippets) was fulfilled. And OMG, I got everything I wanted from this book. Hades was just how I pictured him with Meg and Hercules. I loved the dyn
Katie
Nov 03, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: november-2019, ebook
This was a fun romp into the relationship between a modern-day Hercules, Hades, and Meg. It was definitely sexy, but the actual plot left a bit to be desired. The entire conflict hinged on miscommunication, and that tends to really irk me. It shouldn't be that hard to just talk to someone! This was good, but not great.
a & e
This book was decently written. If you're a fan of BDSM and polygamous stories that are fairly easy reads this is the book for you. It's just my personal preferences that didn't make this book a 5 stars for me.

* ARC was given by the author in exchange for an honest review *
Kimberly (Kimmy Loves to Read)
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Full review to come soon!!
Vivian
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"Now our love is more cruel edges and the kind of cut that one doesn't even notice until hours later." -Meg

I don't know if I can properly express how much I am enjoying Katee's interpretation of these Disney movies. They aren't just retellings because Katee puts her own brand of deliciousness and changes the story up completely! I am really LOVING the spin that she is giving the stories I grew up with and if I'm being completely honest, I'm liking these versions better. The dynamics between these 3 charact
Steff
Oct 29, 2019 added it
Maggie
Oct 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-read
I love wicked and taboo stories and Learn My Lesson checked off several boxes from my favorite tropes – MMF ménage, calculated deception to avenge their loved ones, and a power playing d/s relationship. I absolutely enjoyed this steaming hot erotica. I loved the dynamics between Hades, Meg and Hercules. Each character played an essential role in their relationship and balanced out each other’s vulnerabilities and discrepancies. I sadly am not familiar with Greek mythology so I cannot comment on the ...more
Tiffany S
Nov 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hades!

It’s been a good year for villains! I’m loving that! This was my first mmf book. I’ve avoided them for a long time. But this was great! Totally going to read mmf gems I may have missed now!

The beginning of this made me ache! Just on a very normal level the slow falling apart of a relationship over a decade is relatable.

“None of that protects me from the harm a decade together can cause. The kind of drifting that sets two people at odds despite their best efforts. I don’t know where we w
Heather
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I find myself running out of superlative adjectives to describe Katee Robert’s books. “Learn My Lesson” is yet another 5 star read from an author whom I expect to bring all kinds of sexiness and feels to her writing. The WICKED VILLAINS series started with a bang, and I can not recommend “Desperate Measures” more. Jasmine and Jafar were incredible. Ms. Robert brings that same magic to the next book, this time featuring Hades, Meg and Hercules. The series itself is a fantastic premise — reimagini ...more
Asmaa
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So nice to return to Katee Roberts Wicked Villains world. Here we have the story of Hades, Meg and Hercules. Hades rules the Underground and for years Meg has been by his side. They seem to be having troubles within their relationship. Here comes Hercules who Hades tricks into agreeing to work for him and do everything he says at the Underground. Hercules ends up being the piece Meg and Hades need to repair their relationship. Even as the sub Hercules manages to get through to both Meg and Hades ...more
Melanie (mells_view)
Nov 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
”Pain and pleasure. Pleasure and pain. Both will kill you in the end if you’re not careful.”

Dude. I enjoyed the story of the first one, the writing style just wasn’t for me. I’m not sure if the author changed it up or if I’m just used to her writing now, but LML flowed much better for me. I actually truly loved Hades, Meg, and Hercules story. I love that it starts out as one thing and it evolves because feelings come in to play. I don’t want to say too much, but if you enjoy MMF and have always
Holly
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
I was given an ARC of this book for an honest review and I am SO happy to do so! I love Katee Robert a lot and the first book in this series was a force to be reckoned with. This one is somehow MORE melt-your-face-off rauchy and MORE lore/mythology nerdy and I just loved it. There's some angst, but mostly bananas sexy times and a lot of fun. Katee is a phenomenal world builder--even when that world is basically a semi-dystopian sex club run by Hades himself filled with gangsters and vendettas an ...more
Lisa
This is an angsty-feel rollercoaster and I enjoyed the whole ride. I shelved this book as "married characters" and "marriage in trouble" because Meg and Hades are totally married I don't care-

Hercules is such a softie I adore him so much.

Also that tease scene between Hook and Tink? MY BODY IS READY.

E-ARC is received thanks to the wonderful author!
Carissa
Sep 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Whew! This Wicked Villains series is getting hotter and more intense! I loved the unexpected backgrounds of the characters to make them different and unique. I can't wait for Hook and Tink's story.

I received this book at my request and have voluntarily left this unbiased review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.
Maisie Dickson(SleepyWiredStudios)
to Re Quote Alexios from Assassin's Creed:

"That should hold her for a few months at least"

This is a fun smut series and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. It feels shorter then Desperate Measures but I enjoyed myself nonetheless.
Stefanie Van Der Laan
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just love re-tellings of Disney stories. This is the story of a love triangle between Meg, Hades and Hercules. It is an adult re-telling so not appropriate for children. I love the angle the author has chosen to tell the story and that villIains in the regular disney version can become the hero.
Emily
Nov 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC of this in exchange for an honest review. This was a very emotional read for me. I was so grateful for that guaranteed HEA because there was so much turmoil! I loved it! I can’t wait to see what she does next with Tink and Hook’s story.
Shyla Wright
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful sexiness , thats the absolute best words to describe this book. I love how Katee Robert pulls you into her books. It consumes you. This is packed full of everything you expect and love from Katee. Sinfully sexy.
Crystal
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hot. Sexy. Bad villains who are so good...at things. Just loved it!
New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling author Katee Robert learned to tell her stories at her grandpa’s knee. Her 2015 title, The Marriage Contract, was a RITA finalist, and RT Book Reviews named it 'a compulsively readable book with just the right amount of suspense and tension." When not writing sexy contemporary and romantic suspense, she spends her time playing imaginary games with her child ...more

Wicked Villains (3 books)
  • Desperate Measures (Wicked Villains, #1)
  • A Worthy Opponent (Wicked Villains, #3)