Start by marking “Click with Your Chick: A Complete Chicken Training Course Using the Clicker” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Click with Your Chick:...

Giene Keyes

Click with Your Chick: A Complete Chicken Training Course Using the Clicker

Unknown Binding
Published September 1st 2019 by Fox Chapel Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Click with Your Chick, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Click with Your Chick

Start your review of Click with Your Chick: A Complete Chicken Training Course Using the Clicker
Annie
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley
Originally published on my blog: Nonstop Reader.

Click with Your Chick is a training and interaction manual for clicker training chickens (or other animals). Due out 13th August 2019 by Fox Chapel on their Companion House imprint, it's 144 pages and will be available in paperback format.

I've used some of the concepts the author describes in this very clearly written tutorial book to train our former pet rats. I don't know why it never occurred to me to use the same principles on our chickens.
Phillip Cole
Aug 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
We have several chickens, so when I saw this book, I was interested in seeing what it said. My main reason for reading it was that I wanted to learn more about chicken behavior to take better care of them, being able to train them was a bonus. Up till now, all the training I had thought about for our chickens was to make sure they stayed in the safety of the run. I figured in learning to train a chicken, I could better understand their behavior.

The book provides background on chicken behavior,
Christine
Oct 20, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019, chickens, netgalley
This book was so detailed in its' instruction of clicker training! I have a small flock of backyard chickens and training them would be helpful. There are times, particularly in case of safety, where you would want to have chickens obey your commands quickly. I am new to the concept of clicker training, but this book incredibly details every step to get your chickens to obey commands. I will definitely try this out or maybe even have my 10 year-old try his hand at training. I would definitely ...more
Clare
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A super cute book that's just been released on how to train your chicken. Loads of information not just on training your girls but on chickens in general.
Denice Langley
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great book with lots of great tips for getting my chickens into their pen at night. My husband will have to find other entertainment than watching me chase the chickens!!!!
added it
Aug 11, 2019
Amy
marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2019

• Catch and Kill: Lies, Spies, and a Conspiracy to Protect Predators
  • The Other Mrs.
  • The Christmas Project Planner: Super Simple Steps to Organize the Holidays
  • The Confession Club (Mason, #3)
  • The Getting Things Done Workbook
  • The Gospel According to the Simpsons: The Spiritual Life of the World's Most Animated Family
  • Inside Out
  • Lettering for Absolute Beginners: Using Faux Calligraphy to Create Simple Versatile Projects
  • Turkey Trot Murder (A Lucy Stone Mystery, #24)
  • Clutter Free
  • Crafting Cute: Polymer Clay the Kawaii Way
  • Unplanned: The Dramatic True Story of a Former Planned Parenthood Leader's Eye-Opening Journey Across the Life Line
  • Christmas Sweets (A Lucy Stone Mystery, #18.5)
  • Buyology: Truth and Lies About Why We Buy and the New Science of Desire
  • The Clutter-Free Home: Making Room for Your Life
  • Raising Animals for Fiber
  • Moments of Peace for Moms: 365 Daily Devotions from Our Daily Bread
  • Confessions of a Proverbs 32 Woman: How I Went from Messed Up to Blessed Up Without Changing a Single Thing