Start by marking “Trust in Me (All I Want, #4)” as Want to Read:
Trust in Me (All I Want, #4)

Trust in Me

(All I Want #4)

Who can she trust when ever man she's ever dated cheated on her?

She’s beautiful, outgoing and funny – everything I’m not.
She’s searching for her next story and I want tenure.

I can’t risk my career.
And she won’t risk her heart.

The more we’re together the more I want her.

She thinks she’s not enough.
But she’s e
Published November 7th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Trust in Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trust in Me

Start your review of Trust in Me (All I Want, #4)
Katrece Nelson
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Books like this one are exactly why I have been sucked into the romance genre and I'm never coming out. Stella and Sawyer made my heart swoon in so many ways. This is the 4th book in the All I Want series by Lea Coll but it can easily be read as a standalone. Trust In Me was my first book I have read by Lea Coll and I want to lock myself away and read all the other books in this series.

Trust In Me has a bit of a fake dating trope which always leads to tons of fun. I think what really
Payton Box
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Stella and Sawyers book was amazing. I fell in love with Stella almost immediately and related so much to her and how she handles her feelings and keeps everything inside. She only shows happiness to everyone around her. I loved how Sawyer seemed to notice anytime she was hiding her feelings or doing other self-preservation acts Stella had learned. I cannot wait to see more Stella and Saywer in future books and was so sad to see this story end!!
Lea Coll
Sep 06, 2019 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Trust in Me is LIVE on Amazon!!!! Stella and Sawyer's fake relationship, opposites attract romance is finally HERE!

✔Sexy motorcycle riding professor
✔Feisty journalist
✔Fake relationship
✔Total opposites
✔Small town

Who do you trust when every man you've ever dated cheated on you?

Get it here: https://amzn.to/2k3anXT

Jeeves Reads Romance
Sexy and serious

Serious and a little sexy, this romance features a woman who has learned that she can’t trust her heart. It’s a story of two opposites coming together and making each other better in the process. The writing is solid (though a little repetitive), and while the overall tone is serious with some sweetness, there’s definitely still a sexy side to the story.

Trust in Me follows Stella, a woman who has been cheated on in every relationship she’s ever had. Having been burn
Patty
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I think this may be my favorite of this series yet. I really felt connected to the characters in this book. I have followed along with the series from the start and watched it grow and develop.

Stella is the last single lady in the group. She is loud, out going and all around fun girl. She works at the paper and is well respected in the town. But she is lonely. Having grown up filling in for an absent father and a depressed mother she was easily faded into the back ground. She feels l
Trish
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book so much! I spent the whole morning reading the book. I just couldn’t put it down. I loved it so much that I hopped on to Amazon and purchase the first three books in the series and will be buying then next books in the series when they are released. This author is going on my must pre-order list. It was very well written and held my attention from beginning to end. It can definitely be enjoyed as a standalone but there will be some spoilers of the other books in the series. All ...more
Floraljoy
Nov 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Romance with substance:
This is the 4th book in the All I Want series and whilst a standalone, it was wonderful catching up with past characters and finally being able to dive into Stella and Sawyer's story. In previous books Stella had come across as a bit flighty and lacking in depth, however once her backstory was provided, her behaviour started to make sense. She is plagued with numerous insecurities and has trust issues which makes developing a relationship with Sawyer problematic for
She's a Lip Biter
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Stella and Sawyer Hudson knew of each other in high school but now that he is a professor at the local college they seem to bump into each other a lot. Shame he thought she was a loudmouth.

Stella is a fabulous character who is full of life and energy. She attacks things head-on and shows how having a learning disability doesn’t mean you can’t do what you want to do. Unfortunately, as with most generous, kind-hearted people, she has dated some big losers in her time. Her honesty is re
Robyn Corcoran
Reviewed for She’s a Lip Biter Blog

Stella and Sawyer Hudson knew of each other in high school but now that he is a professor at the local collage they seem to bump into each other a lot. Shame he thought she was a loud mouth.

Stella is a fabulous character who is full of life and energy. She attacks things head on and shows how having a learning disability doesn’t mean you can’t do what you want to do. Unfortunately, as with most generous, kind hearted people, she has date
Jennifer Pierson
Nov 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Stella is a fantastic woman with a big heart, and yet, she's only managed to date losers who always end up cheating on her. It's really given her a complex, and honestly, I can't say that I wouldn't feel the same way. Her bubbly personality was the highlight of this story in my opinion. Sawyer is a professor, shy & quiet, and honestly, at first, I wasn't big on him. See, it felt like he looked down on my girl, Stella, writing her off as a loud mouth party girl, and I was like, someone needs ...more
Johnaka
Nov 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Trust in Me by Lea Coll
“The quiet one and the loud one, 4 stars”

Stella is loud and boisterous. She’s often the life of the party. Stella always wears a smile but doesn’t really let people in. sure she has those close to her but they don’t know everything. Something about Sawyer makes her want to spill all her secrets. But he’s made it clear he doesn’t want someone like her.
Sawyer is still kind of shy and awkward. He didn’t mean what he said about Stella, she’s just kind o
Brianne Maffett
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting a LONG time to read Stella and Sawyer's story. And I will start by saying that Ms. Coll has done it again - this book is AMAZING! I love this series so very much and every book adds more depth and detail to the characters I adore.

Stella and Sawyer are complete opposites. Where Stella is loud and outspoken, Sawyer is quiet and contained. Stella is a reporter while Sawyer is a professor working towards his tenure. They have known each other for a long time and hang out in the
Nicole Smith
Nov 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars
I enjoyed the story and the characters had me hooked. The one thing I had a hard time with is not being able to get into Sawyer's head. With the history of Sawyer and Stella I felt I was missing out on something. I did like that we got a glimpse in the epilogue. I guess based off the blurb we would have gotten his point of view. Sawyer's description is dreamy. Who wouldn't like a glasses wearing professor that has a shy/awkward side. Now Stella I really liked her. I loved the work
Kelly DeMarco
Nov 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
A struggle to overcome and sweet success
Trust In Me (All I Want #4) by Lea Coll is a well written romance and introspective reflection from Stella’s perspective.
Stella is larger than life and lights up the room wherever she goes. She and Sawyer seem an unlikely pair, but as the story develops, it becomes clear they are really perfect for one another.
The plot of this book is engaging and dramatic, including both Stella and Sawyer. Although written almost entirely from Stella’s perspe
Sassy Beta Reading & Review
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
All I want, is for more of this series to hurry up and get here. I have loved this series since book 1 and now we are on book 4. Each book can be read as a stand alone. Contains previous couples in the book but they do not take over the story.

This book pertains to Sawyer, a shy, college, history professor and Stella, a journalist that wants to find true love, but just can't seem to get it right. They have known each other for years, but one evening of overhearing some not so nice things, has ca
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog

Jo
Nov 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Once again, there is a lot being handled in this book, leaving aside the main relationship plot line.  Stella has massive trust issues, as well as problems with her self esteem.   So for a confident character, she's a bit of a dichotomy, because her choices don't always represent that side of her.

And Sawyer is kind of the opposite.  Not exactly shy, but definitely avoids the spotlight, and seems kind of chilled.  Except when they get together.  And then he is all kinds of alpha male.
Jin
Nov 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Stella is always happy, loud and people loved her except Sawyer. Stella overheard Sawyer say she is too loud and she is not his type.
When she sees Sawyer at school as sexy history professor, she finds him attractive but his comments about her keeps repeating in her mind. She has hard time trusting people since all of her ex-boyfriends all cheated on her. Since Stella will be an advisor for school's Newspaper, she is running into Sawyer often. Even though they knew each other for long time
Syl
Nov 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
I will start by saying that I loved this book so much, I just couldn’t put it down ! I read the whole book in one go, forgetting food and sleep altogether.
Who needs sleep anyways ? I need answers !! So:

description

When you combine total opposites, a fake relationship and add attraction to the mix, you get an absolutely funny, charming, sexy and relatable story. It’s exactly what I wanted and what I needed in a book. The characters were EVERYTHING !! Especially Sawyer, with his whole "sexy professor" image
Kari Hansen
Nov 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
To everyone around her Stella appears happy and boisterous but her façade hides her insecurities and hurt. Sawyer is a professor who prefers to observe rather than be the life of the party and they couldn’t be more different.

Stella is attracted to him but she knows that she is not the type of woman he is looking for so friends is all they will ever be. She agrees to pretend they are dating to help his career but when the feelings between them become real will he be able to convince her that he
Angela
Nov 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Trust In Me is my first book by Lea Coll. I thought it was a cute and fun story. Stella and Sawyer are the cutest together. Stella has trust issues because of two previous relationships. She also doesn't think that she has a chance with Sawyer after overhearing what he thinks of her. Life has a way of working out and putting people in our lives that we never thought would be part of it before. The two key points that I took away from this story is being honest with those around you and to be you ...more
Heather Wamboldt
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Trust in Me (A Fake Relationship Romance) is the fourth book in the "All I Want" series. Stella and Sawyer are wonderful characters, as opposite as could be, and yet, there is something there but can they admit it to themselves? I loved this fake relationship romance story. The storyline is well written and emotional, with misunderstandings, issues from the past, and a sweet romance.

This is the first book I have read by this author and I am looking forward to reading more of her book
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
It's so hard to trust, especially when you have been hurt before. I can see why Stella is weary of being with Sawyer but a fake relationship always has some truth in it right? This was so fun to read and I was all in and feeling everything. I love that Sawyer is sort of the quiet one and the girl wasn't made to be that way. They balance each other out so well but takes them a while to admit that they actually do need each other in different ways.

I received a free copy of this book vi
S
Nov 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
A quick , fun and enjoyable read. I really liked both the characters. Stella is loud and life of party where as Sawyer is shy and quiet. Though Stella portrays a very different exterior she is hiding more inside her. She has learning disabilities which she hides by being a class clown. Sawyer is a shy professor who is working towards a tenure . Both of them have known each other and have common friends. The story is engaging and captivating . I really enjoyed the plot and the characters. It was ...more
Rachel Kennedy
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great read - I have loved this series of books.

Stella is loud and Sawyer is not, but as they get to know each other they realise that maybe they were too quick to judge. What starts as a fake relatiohsip is soon feeling very real. Stella has her issues after being hurt in the past, but will she let those stand in the way of a relationship with Sawyer?

I received an ARC in exchange for a voluntary and honest review.
Autumn
Nov 11, 2019 rated it liked it
I read this yesterday and it was a pretty quick read. There were somethings that made my eye twitchy but overall I liked it. It's a great book for someone easing into reading romance.

Stella's an interesting character. She's got some past relationship baggage a well as a uhaul of family drama. She's always the life of the party but she's got secrets. Sawyer is the ultimate cinnamon roll. Together they were super cute.

Trust in Me is the 4th book in the All I Want series
Messy Bun Book Blog
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ohmigosh!! This was my first Lea Coll book...it was so amazing! I absolutely loved Stella & Sawyer! I think the fact that Stella was so openly aware of her flaw made her a character that was easier to relate to! And I loved the fact that she was taking steps to help herself "get better".
Sawyer was adorable! He was so cute while spending time with Stella, and watching them both realize they were attracted to each other might be my favorite thing about the book!
I didn't want to put it down!!
Chelsea
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a wonderful story!!! Sawyer is the sexy "nerdy" professor we all love to read about. Stella is pretty amazing too! This story kept me engaged and turning the pages. I did feel like the overall story could have been condensed a little it felt long to me. Imso happy Stella got her HEA! Can't wait to hopefully see more of these two pop up in other books relating to this series! I would recommend this to anyone that loves a small town romance.
Viper Spaulding
Delightful opposites romance!

Stella is larger-than-life, a force to be reckoned with, but don't count Sawyer out just yet. His is a quiet strength, a "still waters run deep" old soul that he keeps hidden from most of the world. But when he decides to show himself to Stella, whew! What fireworks!

This is a charming romance with well-developed, likable characters and just enough steam to power the story all the way to the sweet HEA. I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book.
Maja
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was my first read from this author so I was not familiar with Stella and Sawyer. But as soon as I started reading the book, I got pulled into it, and I read it in one sitting. Even if you haven't read the previous books, it doesn't matter. Stella and Sawyer are amazing and have great chemistry. Read this book.

• Love Drunk (Love Me Duet #1)
  • No Broken Beast
  • A Suds and Sam Christmas
  • Just A Kiss (Angel Sands #4)
  • Tangled Up In Christmas (Texas Heat #2)
  • Bad Love (Modern Romance Book 2)
  • It was Always You: A Small Town Love Story (Magnolia Valley Book 7)
  • Hate the Game (Love Games #1)
  • Redemption
  • Pregnancy Scandal (Bad Boy Bachelors of Orange County, #2)
  • One Last Time? (Bad Boy Bachelors of Orange County, #1)
  • Just a Taste
  • Suds and Sam
  • The Rebel Queen (The Rebel Queen Duet, #2)
  • Corey (Devil's Flame MC Book 5)
  • Bewitching You
  • Sweet on You
  • Claiming the Cowboy for Christmas (Hills of Texas, #4)
Lea Coll worked as a trial attorney for over ten years. Now she stays home with her three children, plotting stories while fetching snacks and running them back and forth to activities. She enjoys the freedom of writing romance after years of legal writing.

She currently resides in Maryland with her family.

For new releases, sneak peaks, and updates check out my website and sign up for my newslett

All I Want (6 books)
  • Choose Me (All I Want, #1)
  • Be with Me (All I Want, #2)
  • Burn for Me (All I Want, #3)
  • Stay with Me (All I Want, #5)
  • Take a Chance on Me (All I Want, #6)