Start by marking “Gram Croakies (Enchanting Inquiries #3)” as Want to Read:
Gram Croakies (Enchanting Inquiries #3)

Gram Croakies

(Enchanting Inquiries #3)

Sticks and stones can break my bones, but wrinkles can actually kill me!

Just when I think I understand life, the Universe flings a magic booger at me.

It just doesn’t pay to think you’ve got a handle on things.

For example, my favorite customer, Mrs. Foxladle, got into a simple disagreement with her book club friends over their obsession with youth and beauty. The
Published October 15th 2019 by Electric Prose Publications

To ask other readers questions about Gram Croakies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gram Croakies

Start your review of Gram Croakies (Enchanting Inquiries #3)
Miss W Book Reviews
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved Gram Croakies! This is the third book in the series and each book gets better and better. The paranormal world that the author has created is well crafted, complex and well thought out. There is so much mystery, suspense and lots of laughs. This book finds us adding a new character to the mix with new powers. I could not put this book down. This is a page turner filled with delightful magical surprises. I cannot wait for the next book in this fantastic series!!!
Lynn
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Magical Artifact keeper Naida has her hands full when a few of her customers belonging to a book club end up dead. With the help of her witch ghost friend, other magical friends, her cat and frog she figures out who is behind the deaths. Excellent read! I loved it! I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Vbloemer
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gram Croakies is a wonderful story of magical mayhem and a menagerie of magical creatures. The main character, Naida Griffith, is the keeper of magical artifacts. When several members of a book club turn up missing, she is called in to check for a magical artifact. When missing turns into murdered, Naida will need to use all her skills to find the murderer and the artifact that is being used. Time is of the essence when the local detective, Grym, who himself is a magical being, seems to have ...more
Carol
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One of Naida's best customers, Mrs Foxladle, decided that she would boycott her book club because she did not agree with their current choice of books, but more because she was tired of one of her members using the book club as a launch for her newly acquired creams and lotions. Her little sulk actually saved her life when the rest of the members were all found dead, reduced to tiny foetuses. It did not take a genius to figure that there is actually a rogue artefact out there that is causing ...more
Disney14604
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books, arc, 2019
Looking younger is not everything it is cracked up to be!!!! Moral of the story.

This series is getting complex!!!!! There is more going on, need to know your history, mythology, gods, etc... The keeper is still having to find artifacts but not being told to do so by the PTBs. What is happening with that. There are things happening at the store that are strange n- what is that. So much going on. The keeper has no magic but for artifacts? I think she has ore than she knows.

I admit that I love the
Aimee Bower
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Naida is still dealing with Sebille living in her apartment. She doesn't know what to do about it. Detective Grym comes to her shop looking for her help at the scene. He believes that an artifact is responsible. Naida and Grym work hard to try to figure everything out. Then Naida gets news that Grym's live is also at stake. She will try everything to get to the bottom of this.
On top of dealing with finding this artifact, Naida has to deal with cats disappearing, hobgoblins, Rustin and Mr.
Diana Lindoff
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gram Croakies is another action packed magical mystery by Sam Cheever. Her vivid descriptions of people, places and the unexplainable has you feeling like you are right alongside our heroes.

Naida, Keeper of Artifacts (magical). Her job is to keep these dangerous magical objects safe and out of of the hands of the supernormal community. Being untrained, she kind of figures it out as she goes.

Five ladies have disappeared froma local book club and her favorite customer could be a suspect.
Claudia
Oct 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Naida, Keeper of Artifacts, has a lot on her plate in this book, the most pressing issue being the death of all but two of the women of the local book club.
Detective Grym is calling Naida in, as these elderly ladies have returned to their embryonic state before they died. As if looking for the artifact that has caused this problem would not be enough, Croakies is infested by a hobgoblin - a little prankster- who wreaks havoc in her shop by releasing artifacts from their containment. When Grym
Bev
Oct 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: have-read, own-it
Naida is up against her most evil artifact person ever in this story. What started out as some kind of youth cream, is actually taking people completely back to embryo state! So far, Naida and Detective Grym know of three deaths. But before they can get answers from everyone, another death happens! Why wasn't Naida told of this rogue artifact? Is there something wrong again with the universe? Then Detective Grym also gets sick. He touched some of the creams somehow and is getting younger. Can ...more
Krystyna
Oct 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Mr Slimy gets his voice and the Fountain of Youth isn't all that.

A great read. A wonderful frantic romp that moves from one disaster to another with nary a pause. The plot is a simple one. Someone ha created the cream to beat all age defying creams. Only problem is that it goes too far and reduces people to the embryo state thus killing them. What is causing this. Then an added problem, her favourite gargoyle is infected, she has an artifact on the loose, a hobgoblin has infected her bookshop
Darla Abney-Cox
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fun fun fun

Nadia is back doing what she does best and that is rounding up rogue artifacts and taking them to her shop for safe keeping. This time, she doesn't exactly know what it is nor who has it. Some elderly women of a book club end up "dead" so Naida helps Grim hunt for the perp. However, when Grim gets some of the artifact magic on him it becomes more important for her to find the killer before he dies. I've loved the first three books and have to get the next book in the series so I can
Shweta Beriwal
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another crazy magical adventure with Nadia, Mr. Wicked and Slimy, this book brings together almost all the characters of Enchanted that we've read about since book 1.

A new artifact is being misused and this time we have Greek Goddess Hebe in the midst of it all. This book came out as a total surprise since this is the 1st time when we see another pantheon of Gods in the series. Till now we've only seen the powers to be, familiars, giants and sprites mostly. In this book we come across goblins,
Valerie Irwin
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Maida to the rescue!!! Again...

Each book in this series just keeps getting better! This time it's anti-aging cream gone awry!!!!!!! We are introduced to a new friend whom I absolutely fell in love with and learned that Mr. Sling has talents previously unknown! It helps to read these stories in order so that you know the different characters involved. Loved finding out the true identity of the artifact owner. Great job, Sam!!!! Ready and anxious for the next book in this series!!!
Penny Hickman
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mayhem and murder has targeted the book club. And now Grym is infected, Naida with the help of her friends set out to find and capture the culprit. This was a cute story. This book contains all kinds of paranormal creatures working together for a common goal. Would I read more of this story? Yes!!!!!!!!!!! I found it to be similar to other cozies in some aspects, but different in others. I would recommend reading in order though. I did not read book one and was a little lost in the beginning.

I
Sandy
Mr. Wicked is my hero!
I fell in love with the cover it reminds me of one of my favorite kittens when I was a young girl so you just know I had to pick this arc up. Sam Cheever has written the most off the wall awesome characters for this piece I just wanted the story to go on and on. Cute one-liner awaits you in this gem and mystery too could you ask for more. If you like cozies with a touch of magic pick this critter up you will love it. I did receive a free copy of this book and voluntarily
Barb Foerst
Oct 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal, mystery
Nadia is a keeper of artifacts. She runs a bookstore which seems to be home to quite a few interesting characters. A cat named Wicked, a frog harboring a person, a hobgoblin and more. This is a rather involved story about searching for an unknown artifact that while making people younger actually takes them back to the pre-embryotic stage. There’s lots of action.

This is the first book I’ve read in this series and I feel that I missed a lot from the first two books. So I highly recommend reading
Katie  Cunningham
Oct 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Naida tackles another artifact that should have come through official channels but didn't. This time it's personal. The third book in the Enchanting Inquiries series has it all, humor, mystery, quirky friends and a Keeper who doubts herself but still comes through every time. It held my interest right through the end, and the reveal surprised me. As with all Sam Cheever's books, I enjoyed it and look forward to the next one.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily
Darla
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Naida has her hands full with rogue enchanted artifacts when she's called to a murder scene where the victims were pretty much erased from existence. Now she has to figure out just what magical artifact is involved and who is using it to save Grymm's life.

I really enjoy this series and this book is no exception. It pulled me in from the beginning and kept me hooked. It's one of those books that lets you escape to another world full of mysterious beings. I highly recommend both the book and the
Shayla Markham
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gram Croakies, BK 3 of the Enchanting Inquiries Series by Sam Cheever

Another Magical novel by Sam Cheever! This one finds Naidel investigating the chilling murder of nearly the entire Book Club that meets at Croakies every week! Finding out the unspeakable cause of death is full of twists and turns. Don't miss the truly breathtaking ending of this complex murder mystery!! I really enjoy this series about magical artifacts and Naidel's job as Keeper of Artifacts!!
Nan
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Naida is called in to help on a case by Lieutenant Grym and discovers that her favorite customer’s book club has been killed by an artifact. Luckily her friend wasn’t there but Grym is infected. Naida, Sebille, and friends begin a desperate search for the artifact before time runs out for Grym. The characters in the series just keep getting better with each book and the mysteries are always fun. I received an advance copy of this book and voluntarily left a review.
Jennifer Wertz
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved Gram Croakies! I love this series. This is the third book in the series and I find that with each book I love them more. The magical world is so complex and interesting. This book is full of magic, adventure, intrigue, humour, suspense and amazing characters. There is a fun new character in this book as well as some new magical abilities. The book captured my attention from the beginning and kept me interested right to the end. I am excitedly awaiting the next book!
Mererid Evanna
Oct 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
There's a crazy gallimaufry of magic here that would be pure fun if people weren't dying in a rather unusual way. I especially like the two moonlight showdowns at the Enchanted Park gazebo, one with Maleficent's rogue staff, one with the minor deity behind the only-too-effective anti-aging cream. Also the frog finding his voice – what a character he is! And the nasty infestation that turns out to be a blessing in disguise. Actually it's packed with things to like.
Heather Wamboldt
Love your wrinkles...
Gram Croakies is the third book in the Enchanting Inquiries series and I loved it! The characters, human and otherwise, are complex, quirky, and likable. The storyline is well written, with death, magic artifacts, humour, action, twists and turns, and a surprise ending.
Above all, love your wrinkles, anti-ageing creams can kill you.

Dorothy  Scott
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mrs. Foxladle didn’t attend her book club meeting. Now Grym and Naida are called to that meeting and the scene of a most unusual crime. As Keeper of the Artifacts, Naida must determine if a rogue artifact was involved and find answers to save Grym. Gram Croakies is an exciting mystery filled with humor and quirky characters I’ve come to love.

Sheri Bolinger
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I so love Sam Cheever. Her books are amazing. This one finds Naida, keeper of the artifacts, in a couple of sticky situations as Samhain looms closer. The artifact library is having issues, a person from the past reappears with malicious intent, and Naida's future is in jeopardy!! It was amazing! This is a definite must read. The only down side is waiting for the next one to come out. ...more
Pat Eroh
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is an interesting cozy mystery with fabulous characters. I love this entire series. This book, as the previous, is well-written with plenty of twists to keep me guessing to the end. I am looking forward to the next book by this author.

Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this series from Sam Cheever. The plot is always good, the characters are always fun and make you laugh with some of the antics. Sprites, gargoyles and a frog can't get better than that. I definitely can't wait to read more.

Janet Graham
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars
Gargoyles and Hobgoblins!
This is a fun paranormal cozy mystery that will keep you smiling. The plot is great and well done. There were some unexpected twists. The ending was funny and unexpected. Lots of characters from previous books show up in this tale. I received this ARC book for free from Booksprouts and this is my honest review.
Suzanne G
Oct 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book is a delightful tale with endearing characters and an easy to follow story. I have not read any of the earlier books in the series but the author provides enough information in her descriptions to easily pick up and follow the different character interactions.

Scarolet Ellis
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gram Croakies by Sam Cheever is a wonderful story that I have lovd reading very much. This is book number three in this wonderful series. If you love reading about mysteries and fantasy then you will not be disappointed when you read this wonderful story.

• Witching in a Winter Wonkyland: A Wonky Inn Christmas Cozy Mystery
  • The 12 Cozy Mystery Carols of Christmas
  • Pumpkin Patch Murder (Wicked Good Mystery #7)
  • Clairvoyant Clues (Sunnyside Retired Witches Community Book 4)
  • Six Merry Little Murders: Christmas Cozy Mystery Novellas
  • Vengeful Vampire at Wonky Inn: Wonky Inn Book 8
  • Un-Familiar Magic (Accidental Familiar Book 3)
  • Calico Confusion (Marjorie's Cozy Kitten Cafe Book 1)
  • Apple Orchard Cozy Mystery Series: Box Set One (Apple Orchard Cozy #1-3)
  • Feline The Heat (The Firehouse Feline, #1)
  • Panic in the Treats (Sweetfern Harbor #16)
  • Fries and Alibis (Mitzy Moon #1)
  • Witch on Ice (A Bigfoot Bay Witches Paranormal Cozy Mystery #1)
  • Wedlock Cake Murder (A Maple Hills Cozy Mystery Book 12)
  • All's Fairy in Love and Murder (A Fairy Godmother Mystery #1)
  • Bobbles and Broomsticks (Vampire Knitting Club #8)
  • Perdition (Fortuna Academy, #4)
USA Today and Wall Street Journal Bestselling Author Sam Cheever writes mystery and suspense, creating stories that draw you in and keep you eagerly turning pages. Known for writing great characters, snappy dialogue, and unique and exhilarating stories, Sam is the award-winning author of 80+ books.

Website: www.samcheever.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sam-Ch...
Twitter:

Enchanting Inquiries (4 books)
  • Tea & Croakies (Enchanting Inquiries #1)
  • Fortune Croakies (Enchanting Inquiries #2)
  • Croakies & Scream (Enchanting Inquiries #4)