Start by marking “Vaughn” as Want to Read:
Vaughn

Vaughn

(Love Under the Lights #2)

Gorgeous, charming, and funny, Vaughn Corbett rose far above his less than optimal beginning to become a household name. Known for being a dynamic and unflappable interviewer, no one was more surprised than he when he got tongue-tied over a gorgeous blonde in the middle of a live interview.

Allie Henderson was so focused on her career that she rarely thought about men or da
Published September 16th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Vaughn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vaughn

Fiona Fog
I am hooked on this series! Ella & Rochelle are a dream team. On their own I've devoured everything these two have written, but together? OMG they know how to bring the heat.

Vaughn's old school ways will have the most hardened of us swooning. This man! Worldly and good looking he seems to have the perfect life. But only a select few know the real Vaughn Corbett. Growing up in the foster system he knows what it's like to want things, and to want to belong. But seeing Allie Henderson on the r
Carrie
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I KNEW Vaughn was a good guy!! We know at the end of Gage that Allie thinks he's done something unforgivable, but if you're a fan of Ella & Rochelle, you knew that there had to be another explanation & that it was going to be goooood. No disappointment here - I loved what was going on w/ that situation!

Allie & Vaughn's story happens simultaneously with Gage & Morgan's so it was cool to see things that had happened in their story from different POV's. We also get to know our main
Grace
Sep 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
An unexpected lust-at-first-sight story with a lot of heart.

When Vaughn Corbett first spots Allie Henderson on the red carpet, he is flat out bewitched. And the feeling is mutual. The two waste no time in getting to know one another. But this isn't a slam-bam-thank-you-mam love fest. Just when I thought things would get really hot between them, they both pull the breaks. That's part of the appeal of this story.

Growing up in the foster care system, Vaughn isn't familiar with the feelings of being
Jennifer D.
Sep 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved Vaughn! I couldn't wait for more after Gage! I knew Vaughn and Allie's story would be totally worth the wait. Vaughn is super sweet and isn't afraid to say what he feels...love that! Allie is a spitfire and I was glad she let Vaughn in. I enjoyed that this is pretty drama-free, other than a little misunderstanding. It was quick read that leaves you wanting more. Can't wait for the next story, Dane!
Jessica Alcazar
It’s official! I’m in love with this author duo dynamic!

There’s nothing like an insta story with feels! And that’s exactly what you get with this book!

GAH …. I really enjoyed this story! Actually, I enjoyed both Gage and Vaughn’s stories a great deal. I read them back to back and I feel like it may have enhanced my experience, so I have to say that if you’re new to the series, I’d start with Gage. The timelines and the characters are interconnected but you’d still be able to enjoy each book se
TheSassyNerdBlog
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've fallen in love with these authors when I read Gage, so when I saw that Vaughn was due to release, I was beyond thrilled.

These two have a way with words, they'll suck you in from page one and hold you there all the way through... And the way they write a character? Well, first I was obsessed and smitten with Gage, now? Vaughn...Dear God... Vaughn.

There was something about him that pulled me the moment he came into this. He's old school, he's a Hollywood star, he's experienced in life, he's
Gi's Spot Reviews

5 ‘ Sweeping Me Off My Feet’ Stars

Swooooonnnnnn….. Vaughn cemented the perfection that is this Love Under The Light series, and proves once again what a winning writing duo Ella Fox and Rochelle Paige are! Romance collaboration perfection indeed! Insta-connection turned sweet and swoon-worthy romance personification!

I couldn’t have been wanting – no, NEEDING – Vaughn more than I did after that intriguing situation we were left in Gage. Well after finishin
Mary Baird
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gah… I’m so in love with this book!! An insta-love story that is sweet, seductive and sinfully sexy.
AND Vaughn Corbett!! ~swoon~

Vaughn is not only the consummate professional, but he is panty melting handsome and at the top of his profession! That is until he’s on the red-carpet Oscar night and loses his collectednesswhile interviewing the celebrities. A first for him. Yet there is an explanation for his momentary lack of attention. Utterly mesmerized upon seeing the stunning woman in green!!
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

The Love Under the Lights series is back with the second standalone in this series. After that brilliant first book (GAGE was everything!!) I had big expectations for Vaughn and holy smokes was this book a beautiful stunner.... unforgettable, sexy, sweet, swoony, steamy, and so many indescribable feels in every moment.

I absolutely adore Ella Fox and Rochelle Paige as individual authors (they are total top -- must reads for me!) but together they are absolute dynamite and this book is ano
TheDrunkenReviewer
Sep 18, 2019 rated it liked it
Now let me start with I could WAIT for this book, I legitimately counted the days and entered completions to wins ARCs because I was so desperate to read it.

The whole premise of the book promised everything I live for;

The plot:
Sexy famous Alpha H spots our h on the red carpet and gets distracted from his job (which never happens) as a famous celebrity interviewer . Immediately strikes up conversation with h, once he can corner her. Things move fast and Sexy times ensue, they fall in love until
Aaly
Sep 12, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
review-blog

** ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review. **
For the second book of the Love Under The Light series, it’s time for Vaughn to be struck by the lightning… of love.

I liked this instant and power connection and how the main characters were going to the flow, even if it was a bit sudden. They seized the moment, learned about each other and not ignoring their feelings.

Things were moving fast but I guess you knew when you felt something right. Vaughn and Allie were perfect to
Marta Bo
Sep 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
New Series for me and totally new authors - I know, I should feel ashamed because I haven't know this authors earlier.. HOWEVER.. thanks to that, I could be very, very nice suprised by new advenutre with Vaughn and characters inside.

Ella Fox and Rochelle Paige done great job together. I really enjoyed this book, I've been sucked in whole history from the begining. Vaughn and Allie got my attention from the firts sight, plus... I cant lie - I'm literally living to read about manly.. Alphas, with
Jennifer Pierson
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I went back and forth trying to decide the rating, as I totally LOVED the story, but some parts felt rushed. Anyway, since I was totally hooked, I decided to go with 5 stars, because despite the rushed parts, it really did check off my boxes. And seriously, these two authors really mesh together perfectly. Anyway, this is the story of Vaughn Corbett & Allie Henderson, who is best friends with Morgan (from Gage; Book 1) so I already knew a bit about her. She meets Vaughn when she goes to an a ...more
Babel
Another pretty and deeply romantic insta-love story by a duo I've come to anticipate with glee.

The silver-tongued successful man gets besotted when he meets the beauty on the red carpet. I loved the scenario with the Oscar awards and all the celebrities parading around. The best though is how he romances her with honourable intentions, very sweet intimacy and all the restrain he can master until he caves and loves her thoroughly. Hot!

The dates they have are thoughtful, delightful really. I envie
Vanessa ♛Queen Alchemy ϟ Novel Nerd Faction♛
Disclaimer: I received an Advance Reader Copy at no cost from the publisher/author. All opinions in my review are my own.

This is a very sweet and light-hearted romance that I adored.

This story has a serious case of insta-love. Ordinarily, insta-love is a no-go for me. While I wasn't thrilled about it, I was still able to enjoy the story. The characters are so full of depth and growth that the insta-love stayed on the backburner of my mind.

I loved the plot of this book. I loved getting a glimp
World Of Books 65
Sep 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Vaughn the 2nd book in the 'Under the lights' series was truly a marvellous read from start to finish.

We meet Allie as she is best friends with Morgan the heroine of the first book in the series 'GAGE'. The two books sort of run parallel so it doesn't matter which one you read first.

Vaughn and Allie meet on the Oscar red carpet as Vaughn the smooth golden boy interviewer is about to talk to Morgan as she is up for an award but as soon as he sees up and coming screen writer Allie he becomes tongu
Darlene I read to many boooks
The Book Fairy Reviews
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is sexy and passionate and funny and so much, much more that I can't really find he words to describe it. Vaughn, loyal and successful with a heart of gold and a protective streak that will make you melt as you read.
Allie, about to launch off the page, beautiful and about to meet the man of her dreams. This book is the best kind of romance stories. It is filled with the love I crave for in a good book. I mean I don;t just want to get a book that give me a happy ending, no I like the d
Michele McMullen
Shelves: arc
If you are a fan of insta-attraction than Vaughn is right up your alley!! Vaughn is a reporter of the stars and he is fantastic at his job. He has never stumbled over an interview until now. The moment his eyes connect with a beautiful blonde in a green dress he is at a loss for words. As a man on mission he is determined to find out who she is and why she is here . The moment he realizes that she is best friends with a high profile actress he works his magic to be in her presence . Allie Hender ...more
April Symes
Vaughn by Ella Fox and Rochelle Paige is book 2 in the Love Under The Lights series. This is Vaughn and Allie's story.
Allie and Vaughn's story was going on at the same time that Gage & Morgan's was occurring so now we get to find out what was happening from their perspectives.
At the end of the book, Vaughn looked like a real bad guy but in book 2, things were not as they appeared....
Vaughn wants Allie and he is bound and determined to get her. Allie is sassy and intelligent. Their path to
Nancy
Sep 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Such a great read!!!!

I am really starting to fall in love with this duo of authors! Separately they have written some of favorite books and it is appearing that together they are just as great, if not better!

I loved Vaughn and Allie! They were so stinking cute and hott together! I knew he couldn’t possibly be a cheater, I mean I guess anything is possible, but I wasn’t believing it about Vaughn unless I saw it lol…

I felt like Vaughn had been searching his whole life for someone to just love him
Louise  O
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Vaughn is book 2 in the Love Under the Lights series, we previously met Vaughn and Allie in Gage and I couldn’t wait to find out their story.

Allie just slides by behind her famous BFF and that is fine with that, when she catches Vaughn’s attention, she pretends not to know who he is; but let’s face it how can you not know who this gorgeous man is.
Vaughn has a fantastic poker face until he meets Allie, she is everything he wants but will secrets he is keeping push her away for good and destroy
Johnaka
Sep 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Vaughn by Ella Fox & Rochelle Paige
“Moving fast, 4 stars”

Vaughn is known for being unflappable but when he sees Allie he stumbles. She comes into his life like a wrecking ball. He wants her and only her. The question is will his keep his cards close to the chest personality push her away? Only one way to find out.
Allie had always thought Vaughn had been attractive but when she met him it amplified. The two together were explosive and hot. Once together they were tied to the hip until Allie h
2OCC Reviews
Sep 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was really sweet insta-love read that had a really cute storyline that drew me in form start to finish. I enjoyed the two characters and the way that they were immediately attracted to each other. I found this writing duo to do a great job with the writing of this story with the storyline flowing all the way through book.

Allie was an independent and strong character in the story. She was a loyal and great friend to Morgan and I really loved the way that the two of them supported each other.
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Vaughn is the second book in the Love Under the Lights series. We met Allie and Vaughn in Gage, the first book in the series.and while they were only mentioned a few times I was excited to see what was going to happen with this couple.

Their courtship was short there was no denying the attraction they had. Allie and Vaughn had immediate chemistry, which we felt on the red carpet and the week the week they spent together. Instant love is one of my favorite genres and I felt these authors
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Sep 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
So after reading Gage which I LOVED by the way, I really was curious to see what happened with Allie and Vaughn. This book can be read as a standalone as this book kinda is the same timeframe and the characters are interconnected I believe you will enjoy this one more if the first one is read as well. Now, on to Allie and Vaughn, I really liked their relationship. I loved the sweetness that was Vaughn and just the all around "nice guy" that he was and I really did enjoy how the story ended. I wi ...more
R.f. Greenwood
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, arc
You know when you think you have something figured out but then its not exactly what you thought? Thats me right now.
I thought i had Vaughn and Allie sussed. I thought i knew how their book would go and everything but as i was reading i realised i guessed completely wrong.
Meeting Allie and Vaughn is Gage and Morgan's book i was so excited for their story but it really didn't do it justice what i was thinking.
Vaughn was bloody amazing and a complete sweetheart. I loved how he was with Allie and h
Sharon
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm loving this series by these two amazing authors! 5 stars for this one, you will love it!
Meet Allie, at the awards ceremony with her best friend Morgan, when the man, Vaughn, is interviewing her friend, he stumbles over his words when his eyes meet hers. He's had a rough past, but when he sees this beautiful woman, he's hooked and he needs to find out exactly who she is. Once these two meet, sparks fly!
When something happens to Morgan's car,he decides she must come and stay with him to keep
Ga Books LoverX
Sep 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love how all of the books and characters are interconnected in this series, it just makes it even better! I am definitely a fan of this series and these couples, I cannot wait for the next one!

Vaughn seems to have it all, but does he really or does he just give a good show and not let anyone see the true him?
Allie is a spitfire and I freaking adore her personality.
These two meet and it was insta-lust right away, but can that last, especially when a misunderstanding happens?

All in all, this rom
Emlovesreading
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I give this book 4.5 stars but I’ve rounded it up to 5. So this is Vaughn and Allies story. We met both Allie and Vaughn in Gage. And Allie is Morgan’s best friend and roommate. We heard little snippets of their relationship in Gage but now we get all the details from Allie and Gages POV.
Allie and Gage meet on the red carpet and the attraction is instant with Vaughn completely smitten with Allie.
The two begin a whirlwind romance which is intense and steamy. But a miscommunication between them
« previous 1 3 next »
USA Today Bestselling Author Ella Fox has learned a bunch of stuff along the way but the most important of all those things is that anything is possible when you try. In 2012 she took a big leap of faith and published her first book, Broken Hart. Since then she's written fifteen more full-length books and several novellas-- and every one is a reminder that you can live your dream as long as you wo ...more

Love Under the Lights (2 books)
  • Gage (Love Under the Lights, #1)