Start by marking “Destined For A Lycan King” as Want to Read:
Destined For A Lycan King

Destined For A Lycan King

Quisha has always been an inner city kind of girl. All she wanted was her mother's approval and to finish college so that she could go off and enjoy her life. That is of course before running into a salt and pepper-haired middle-aged man with eyes like warm honey, a demeanor of a king, and money that could make anyone else she thought was wealthy tuck their wallets in ...more
Published August 2nd 2019 by After Hours Publications

To ask other readers questions about Destined For A Lycan King, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Destined For A Lycan King

Start your review of Destined For A Lycan King
❤❤Dee's Love of Books ❤❤
King Josiah discovers his true soulmate, Quisha aka Q while betrayal is going on amongst the lycans!

Enjoyable good read but too many grammatical errors!

3.5 goodreads stars

#Avidazen
Mia LeNae
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was ok
She’s in a transitional period

What kind of unedited, unseasoned boiled chicken is this? The characters had no depth. I didn’t want to get the know them, fall in love or hate them. The book had no world building. One line said Seattle but it could have been New York! Show me Seattle and Q’s world through your words! Whyyyyy did Q “giggle” throughout the whole book? Coping mechanism? Nervous tick? Thesaurus. Thesaurus. Thesaurus. This book felt like it was just missing scenes! It was extremely
Evette Prince
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG so damn good in a short amount of time. Why did it end I definitely need more. Where is book 2?
Tasha
Short and sweet and almost to the point. Will be on the lookout for book 2
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was ok
So disappointed.

This had great potential. It fell short in story and character development. The author would start things, and not finish the thought, and you're left wondering what was she trying to convey. For instance, when Josiah and Q first make love, I was totally sure it happened until Q woke up the next more complaining about soreness. How and why did Josiah tie his arm to the arm of a chair with a strip of leather before he made love to Q? Did he pull the chair in bed with them?
There
Chandra
Nov 30, 2019 rated it did not like it
What did I just read?

Let me start off by saying I appreciate the time, effort and courage to write and put your work out there. That said, there were so many moments I had to go back and re-read because I knew I must have accidentally skipped a page or two. Vital pieces of the story were just missing. I enjoy a good paranormal insta-love story as much as the next person, so it’s not even that. It was the the huge plot holes, lack of character development, confusing dialogue etc. that just made
evette w
Oct 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Yes Good Good!

Just for the record I want one ,I want a Josiah and a Jerome. This was a story filled with so much anticipation and sexy wanting. The writer paints a story that moves like a lazy river( you just want to enjoy yourself). I love we have a heroine that knows how to think and who is not afraid to mix it up when the time calls for it. This is and make no mistake a romance but there's a mystery unfolding and it is going to be a dozy! So looking forward to the next installment of what I'm
Shaunise
Aug 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ended way too fast lol

Can’t wait for the next book. The story was good but I took a star away due to the bad editing; the misspelled and missed words threw off the flow of the story.
Usually the insta-love stories don’t work for me but it didn’t come off as totally that kind of love for Q and Siah. Aaron is a spoiled brat and Siah needs to take a stand with him. We also should have had more details as to why D and Mort were suspected of wrong doing. I’m anxious to read about the continuing
Maria
Sep 22, 2019 rated it did not like it
No, don't do it .

The concept is good, but the execution was poorly done. First, the grammar is off. I don't know I'd it was intentional or poor editing but there are parts where you have to re-read them to understand what is going on. Second, if you're going to use foreign words/phrases make sure they're spelled correctly. Third, the plot meandered and the sex scene was bizarre. There are phrases used that don't match up with what is happening. Last, there is a cliffhanger. I will not be
Icy
Nov 12, 2019 rated it did not like it
Confusing....

This was confusing. The writing style and language used was so jumbled up and unrealistic even for science fiction it was hard to get through. Pretty much every scene was incomplete. They were just thoughts thrown in there with no real substance. Also the errors, repetitive words, and cliche phrases were enough to drive even a new reader mad.

This core of this story was great I just wish the thoughts were finished and ironed out.
Brandi
Aug 30, 2019 rated it liked it
Almost there

This story is intriguing enough for me to wait for part 2 but for those who are sticklers of grammar, you might be a wee bit bothered. I looked past it in order to continue (since it’s a short novella, it didn’t hurt so much). I do want to know what’s been happening with Aaron and also find about more about Jerome. With more attention to the details, this could be a really good read.
carolyn williams
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
For real

Why why did you do this? This story is so good, it's exciting, got me holding my breath, and what to be continue d . For real now where is the next book .

Ok I loved this book marcelle this is my first book of yours. Let's make it a lot more especially the next part to this one.
Tammara
Aug 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Interesting!!

I hated that it was so short I really liked this book!!! Q's mother is awful. Who would intentionally set out to hurt their own child? That heffa is super crazy! The King he is so delicious, for him to be an order gentlemen and be shy it's really cute. I think Jerome is amazing and I really hope the 2nd book goes more in depth about his abilities.
LISA SEERAM
Sep 15, 2019 rated it did not like it
Grammar and spelling!

There are so many misspelled words in this book. Sad, because it has a great plot to it..................hope the next one is better with the grammar and spelling.
Rebecca
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow

This is the 1st book I have read from Marcelle Sixx . I am a fan. I love Quisha and Josiah. They are so sexy. I can't wait to read the next book. I would highly recommend this book.
TJ
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was ok
The is potential there, but this story needs a lot of work. Grammar, plot, storyline, character development, and others aspects of the story, seriously lacking. Editors and beta readers can be your friends.
Laverne Brewster
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was ok
2.00 Stars. (BW/WM). Kindle e-book. Paranormal royalty. I was thinking of Josiah as a Regional Pack Alpha or a Contintenal Pack Alpha and not a King as in the regal since of the word. I didn't like the story or the lead characters nor the myriad of minor characters.
Sharon McDowall
Aug 09, 2019 rated it liked it
Good Start

I like the premise of this story, interesting characters, waiting for them to be fleshed out more in the sequel. I took off one star as the book needed spell check and better editing.
TeeTee
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

This isn't like your cliche lycan story. The storyline is very good. Q's mother made me so MAD!!! I feel bad for Aaron, and Jerome is now my storybook homie. Can't wait to read part 2.
Momo Le
Aug 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hmm

This didn't hit as hard as the other books. Some of the choice of words didn't blend..needs alot of editing and character development.i see what this author was trying to do and the story's potential so 4
Jahne' Raynal Johnson
What a read

Well let me say this just as I was getting into the story of was over . The plot of the book came off with a good start .Josiah and Quisha can't wait for the next book to come .. Loved it. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Verlie Alexander
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Real or not real

This was a very quick read, different and interesting. Some portions had to be double read to determine if what I thought I read was definitely what I read. Not being one to believe in werewolves the story at times makes one question can this really be true?
LovelyLady Fox
Oct 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
WHOA

What just happened??? She left me hanging. That was a good part 1. QUISHA & JOSIAH are a good fit. JOSIAH is a smooth dude. QUISHA doesn’t take any sh*t. I can’t wait to read the 2nd book
skystring
Sep 22, 2019 rated it did not like it
Oh, my...

The writing was juvenile at best. There was absolutely no flow. I had to stop and re-read passages because I could not believe an author wrote them. I will not recommend this book or author to anyone.
Jacqueline Williams
Aug 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Aaagh, where's the rest !

This was a compelling story. Even with all the grammatical errors, such as misplaced words. etc.
I found myself falling into the story and really enjoying it. Only to have it cut off and end with a " To be Continued ". (SMH) Heartbreaking !
Yolanda Cooper
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was hooked from the first sentence. I love the slow build-up to Q & Siah’s first meeting. Marcelle has provided us with another page turner. I can’t wait to see how it all plays out and who is the traitor. I don’t want to give too much away but “Mommy Dearest” has got to go!!!

Michelle
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What the heck!!!!!

Well this was the first time I've read this Author and she had me all in!!! Where is the rest of this dang book!!! Need ASAP!!!
Resie graham
Aug 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
On Edge

Chose 4 stars cause I wanted to know what the Hell happened. I loved the story so far and want to keep reading. Someone let me know when next installment
Natasha Montgomery
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Man I wanted to fuck Q's momma up. This book was all that and a bag of chips. Can't wait to read book 2
Piper
Sep 24, 2019 rated it liked it
Intrigue

Interesting plot for a serial story it works. I like the characters they're developed well. You're set up to read the next book.

• Destined For The Lycan King: Destiny Fulfilled- Book 3
  • In Too Deep
  • Out Of The Blu: Sultry Ink Series
  • The Irish Don’s Black Beauty: Part One
  • The Irish Don's Black Beauty: Part Two
  • Deadly Love (In Too Deep #2)
  • A Desert King's Obsession 2
  • I'll Be Good To You
  • His Nymph: A BWWM Paranormal Romance
  • Chatting with a Vampire
  • Secret Obsession
  • Growl's Queen: The Full-Length Novel (Woodland Pack Book 1)
  • Awakening
  • A Vixen's Redemption (Sultry Ink #2)
  • Hood Luvin' From a White Boy
  • A Desert King's Obsession
  • Midas: The Billionaire's Game (BWWM) (The Volkov Brothers Book 1)
  • Mr. Vega